Zimmerman.....A Clear Case Of Self De...
big baby

Dayton, OH

#3468 Jul 11, 2013
Anti-Fascism wrote:
<quoted text>
Would the federal government even have any grounds or power to bring this to federal court though? I'm guessing not, unless they seek to claim that the State government is acting illegally against someone elses Constitutional rights?
Or if Zimmerman somehow committed a federal crime... of which he did not.
Barack Obama already commented on the case with his clear bias leaning toward Trayvon being innocent, as he tried to compare Trayvon to being his son, if he ever had one; even though Barack Obama did not wait for the clear evidence to come up in trial. I'd not be one bit surprised if he, or someone in the administration, was secretly contacting those in the State government to push for the trial to go forward.
Many propagandist liars in the media already tried their partial truth telling scam many months ago and even today they continue to a degree. I'm sure they loved doing that to kiss up to the president, too.
Of course, it's speculation.. but again, I'd not be surprised if it were true.
The feds couldve said it was a hate crime committed by GZ, that in itself would have been grounds to make it federal. Or to even throw the state court into the mix by saying the detectives botched the case and containminated the evidence. Some analyst theories are that the reason the detectives were more help for the defense than the prosecution was because they initially miss handled the case and were covering their asses while on stand.
Anti-Fascism

United States

#3469 Jul 11, 2013
big baby wrote:
<quoted text>im sorry....i cant go for someone who was such a fanatic about being a LE and a self appointed neighborhood watch man, who also admitted to training mma style 3x a week could be so easily taken down by a kid who was 6' and a 160 pounds at the time of his death. Explain this to me, in the trial GZ on tape stated trayvon, while beating him, grabbed his gun, but he was able to get the gun from him and shot. Yet, he wasnt able to stop him from taking him down, smashing his head repeatedly into the concrete and raining down blows on his face. Where did he all of a sudden find the strength to remain conscious throughout the beating and take his gun from trayvon. His story is full of holes and obvious lies.
If memory is correct, he said Trayvon reached for his gun but Zimmerman got to it first. I'd have to watch that video over; I only saw parts of it on HLN when they showed us randomly. I don't remember him saying that Trayvon actually had the gun.

So many random things happen in a fight with two people on the ground; to pick out just one or two things is silly; fights are much more complex than that.

I'd never throw someone in prison based on speculation.

1USA1

“For F***'s Sake”

Level 2

Since: Aug 12

Tanner Flats

#3470 Jul 11, 2013
big baby wrote:
<quoted text>im sorry....i cant go for someone who was such a fanatic about being a LE and a self appointed neighborhood watch man, who also admitted to training mma style 3x a week could be so easily taken down by a kid who was 6' and a 160 pounds at the time of his death. Explain this to me, in the trial GZ on tape stated trayvon, while beating him, grabbed his gun, but he was able to get the gun from him and shot. Yet, he wasnt able to stop him from taking him down, smashing his head repeatedly into the concrete and raining down blows on his face. Where did he all of a sudden find the strength to remain conscious throughout the beating and take his gun from trayvon. His story is full of holes and obvious lies.
Desperation makes many things possible.
big baby

Dayton, OH

#3471 Jul 11, 2013
1USA1 wrote:
<quoted text>That still doesn't prevent Obama and Holder employing their oh so familiar bullying tactics by exerting their political influence. Why was the former Sanford police chief fired for not bringing up charges on Zimmerman?
tell ya what, when the trial is over and GZ is found not guilty (because i believe he will be) if he is brought up on federal charges then i will believe everything you have posted about holder and obama.
Anti-Fascism

United States

#3472 Jul 11, 2013
big baby wrote:
<quoted text>The feds couldve said it was a hate crime committed by GZ, that in itself would have been grounds to make it federal. Or to even throw the state court into the mix by saying the detectives botched the case and containminated the evidence. Some analyst theories are that the reason the detectives were more help for the defense than the prosecution was because they initially miss handled the case and were covering their asses while on stand.
And they'd easily fire back with showing that they had no reason to arrest him since the evidence showed that Zimmerman did fire in self-defense, as clearly seen by his injuries. Police had no good reason to arrest him at all.

Hate crime? No basis for that, either. And I don't believe in "hate crimes" - I only believe in "crimes" - whatever one bases on those crimes is on them. Racism is not a crime, so saying "hate crime" is moronic, but that's who the scamming idiots are who came up with such a term.

And that being a federal offense is moronic, too. Racism is not a crime.

So many robots falling for this garbage, it's unbelievable how the criminal elite are getting away with this nonsense.

And, in the end, Trayvon has proven to be the racist, according to Jeantel's admitting that Trayvon called Zimmerman a "cr***a" before he assaulted Zimmerman.

Looks like, if they'd point the finger at anyone for committing a "hate-crime" that Trayvon would be the one on trial. He apparently chose to put that racism into physical action, soon after he said it to Jeantel. Not Zimmermans' fault that he had to shoot to defend his physical well-being.

Since: Dec 10

Location hidden

#3473 Jul 11, 2013
Chakotay wrote:
<quoted text>
Its lookin more and more like manslaughter for zim...i dont think the murder charge will stick though....
Im gonna try my luck at cooking up some chocolate chip cookies from an old receipe ive found lately hopefully this will get me back on this good side with my GF...
wish me luck and dont laugh when the stove blows up in my face either
Well just pull her out of the closet. Blow her up. Sit her on the couch. And good luck!
big baby

Dayton, OH

#3474 Jul 11, 2013
Anti-Fascism wrote:
<quoted text>
If memory is correct, he said Trayvon reached for his gun but Zimmerman got to it first. I'd have to watch that video over; I only saw parts of it on HLN when they showed us randomly. I don't remember him saying that Trayvon actually had the gun.
So many random things happen in a fight with two people on the ground; to pick out just one or two things is silly; fights are much more complex than that.
I'd never throw someone in prison based on speculation.
ok you dont throw someone in prison on speculation, but a life has been lost so what do you do? Let it go and call it self defense? In some state there is no such thing as self defense. There is a thing called justifiable homicide that does carry probation and/or jail time.

Location hidden

#3475 Jul 11, 2013
oh-r_____ wrote:
<quoted text>Just because martin was weak and frail and could have bashed Zimmerman's head a thousand times before the skull would have fractured doesn't mean shooting the thug cadet was "not" self defense.
GZ started the entire thing. And I think this self defense claim is BS.
big baby

Dayton, OH

#3476 Jul 11, 2013
Anti-Fascism wrote:
<quoted text>
And they'd easily fire back with showing that they had no reason to arrest him since the evidence showed that Zimmerman did fire in self-defense, as clearly seen by his injuries. Police had no good reason to arrest him at all.
Hate crime? No basis for that, either. And I don't believe in "hate crimes" - I only believe in "crimes" - whatever one bases on those crimes is on them. Racism is not a crime, so saying "hate crime" is moronic, but that's who the scamming idiots are who came up with such a term.
And that being a federal offense is moronic, too. Racism is not a crime.
So many robots falling for this garbage, it's unbelievable how the criminal elite are getting away with this nonsense.
And, in the end, Trayvon has proven to be the racist, according to Jeantel's admitting that Trayvon called Zimmerman a "cr***a" before he assaulted Zimmerman.
Looks like, if they'd point the finger at anyone for committing a "hate-crime" that Trayvon would be the one on trial. He apparently chose to put that racism into physical action, soon after he said it to Jeantel. Not Zimmermans' fault that he had to shoot to defend his physical well-being.
so if i assualt you simply because you are white how is it no a hate crime?
big baby

Dayton, OH

#3477 Jul 11, 2013
big baby wrote:
<quoted text>ok you dont throw someone in prison on speculation, but a life has been lost so what do you do? Let it go and call it self defense? In some state there is no such thing as self defense. There is a thing called justifiable homicide that does carry probation and/or jail time.
ok so in your logic stealing is stealing...wheather you steal a car or a candy bar its all the same crime and the punishment should be the same regardless of what was stolen.

Location hidden

#3479 Jul 11, 2013
Anti-Fascism wrote:
<quoted text>
They were still physical injuries, nonetheless. Even one bump on the back of the head could've been serious as he felt at the time when it happened. Maybe he didn't feel dizzy or bad enough to go to the hospital at the moment. That was up to him. He stopped the attack before it got serious, apparently, and that was his right. You don't wait 'til you're seriously injured (or knocked out...) to finally stop the threat on your life. You stop the threat before it comes to that point, if that's all you can do at the time.
Even then, as they said in court, one doesn't even need physical injuries to shoot in self-defense, if they logically see their life or safety is in imminent danger.
So again, no matter how you try to squirm around this, you cannot show any proof against his word; you cannot come up with any proven example to rightly convict Zimmerman. Speculation and made-up stories can be made on both sides... all day, every day.
Courts don't convict on fantasy novels. Sorry.
He provoked this entire tragedy. And then he tried to lie about how it happened. He simply acted on impulse for a scuffle that he started.

And then he ended up taking the law into his own hands. When the boy didn't have any intentions on doing anything.

And I bet when he saw that all TM had was a bag with skittles and an Ice Tea. I bet he panicked. And was thinking how was he going to get out of that.......

His life is OVA!
big baby

United States

#3481 Jul 11, 2013
Beer Belly Bob wrote:
<quoted text>The only "handing" he'll be doin is with himself.
You are a fat pig, you should be ashamed of your disgusting self!
NeutralObserver

Sarasota, FL

#3483 Jul 11, 2013
big baby wrote:
<quoted text>ok you dont throw someone in prison on speculation, but a life has been lost so what do you do? Let it go and call it self defense? In some state there is no such thing as self defense. There is a thing called justifiable homicide that does carry probation and/or jail time.
All states (and the D.C.) have self-defense laws. They vary from state to state, but all include circumstances under which one may kill in self defense.
big baby

Dayton, OH

#3484 Jul 11, 2013
aisling- wrote:
DEFENDANT'S 3RD SUPPLEMENTAL DISCOVERY
on 23 May 2013.
The following has been filed with the Court:
http://www.gzlegalcase.com/index.php/court-do...
Note the 8 animal incidents.
Perhaps, had a member of that gated community been a responsible dog owner, and not have allowed their pit bull to run loose, George would never have been armed. The reason that he was carrying was at the suggestion of a person in Law Enforcement so that in the event that George was attacked while on foot patrol, by that pit bull, he would be able to protect himself. George originally wanted to arm himself w/pepper spray but was told that in the event that he was attacked by a pit bull, it wouldn't do much good.
So, had some fckwit been a responsible dog owner, George would never have been armed to begin with.
Two words... unintended consequences.
so it is now the owner of a pit bull thats the reason GZ shot trayvon. And just so you know, i know a guy who owns a pit. Brung the dog to our construction site. On command made the dog bite on to the teeth of the back hoe bucket, raised the dog ten feet off the ground and he didnt let go of the bucket until he commanded him to. So depending on how good a shot GZ was chances are the dog would have still attacked him and possibly killed him even with GZ shooting the dog.

Level 2

Since: Apr 09

Location hidden

#3485 Jul 11, 2013
MumRa wrote:
<quoted text>
He is going to prison because he is guilty of murder.
It's hilarious that conservatives complain about Obama using Drones on American citizens. But have a problem with an American citizen walking home minding his business. An aggressor confronts him, starts a fight and shoots him. But he should get off?
You really think this is just about Black people? Wake up. If this is allowed. Nobody is safe. Anyone with any agenda could walk up to anybody and get away with murder.
Apparently there is no clear evidence of who started the fight.We do know that Zimmerman started to follow Martin by his own admission, though after that much speculation has come into the case about who may have initiated the physical altercation.
big baby

Dayton, OH

#3486 Jul 11, 2013
big baby wrote:
<quoted text>You are a fat pig, you should be ashamed of your disgusting self!
seriously if youre gonna imiitate me atleast miss spell a couple of words and not use any punctuation. Oh and dont forget to use some slang...that would make it more believable.Holla
big baby

Dayton, OH

#3487 Jul 11, 2013
NeutralObserver wrote:
<quoted text>
All states (and the D.C.) have self-defense laws. They vary from state to state, but all include circumstances under which one may kill in self defense.
as of today yes all states may have self defense laws. Also self defense was very clear. You couldnt use a gun if your assailant was using his hands. It had to be a equal amount of force that was used against you.

Level 7

Since: Oct 12

Location hidden

#3488 Jul 11, 2013
aisling- wrote:
DEFENDANT'S 3RD SUPPLEMENTAL DISCOVERY
on 23 May 2013.
The following has been filed with the Court:
http://www.gzlegalcase.com/index.php/court-do...
Note the 8 animal incidents.
Perhaps, had a member of that gated community been a responsible dog owner, and not have allowed their pit bull to run loose, George would never have been armed. The reason that he was carrying was at the suggestion of a person in Law Enforcement so that in the event that George was attacked while on foot patrol, by that pit bull, he would be able to protect himself. George originally wanted to arm himself w/pepper spray but was told that in the event that he was attacked by a pit bull, it wouldn't do much good.
So, had some fckwit been a responsible dog owner, George would never have been armed to begin with.
Two words... unintended consequences.
Very likely, another insecure Thug with his pitbull, actually was responsible for Trayvon's death....In the end, it really may have been just another, black on black crime statistic....
Chakotay

AOL

#3491 Jul 11, 2013
MDJ2011 wrote:
<quoted text>
Well just pull her out of the closet. Blow her up. Sit her on the couch. And good luck!
And thats suppose to be funny ^^^^

Keep it up and ill start using the n-word again.

Seeee im tryin to be good and yall keep on wantin me to return to the dark side again....im startin to feel like anakin skywalker here lately

“sly as a fox”

Level 8

Since: Mar 11

Location hidden

#3492 Jul 11, 2013
aisling- wrote:
<quoted text>
My sentiments exactly. So much for the vigilante, wannabe Cop, armed to the teeth theory.
What makes me see red when it comes to dog owners like that, as well, is that due to their irresponsibility, when the worst happens, the dog is the one put down. If it was aggressive, there's usually a good reason for that due to the owner. None the less, I sure wouldn't face down an aggressive pit, especially if it has it's sights on another smaller dog, and attempt to use pepper spray. So for all those who would say what they have about George arming himself, perhaps, they would like to face down an aggressive pitbull on the loose and only armed with pepper spray. Just call them, shall we say, "chew toy". LOL
so it all comes down to pit bulls are the reason Z boy punked out and murdered Trayvon and I thought he wanted his skittles.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

African-American Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 6 min Obama is a joke 1,406,198
more white men should become cuckold (Jul '14) 8 min T-BOS 128
Aging Europe has Nothing to Offer to Migrants 9 min Moses 6
Bi/Gay skype sex??? (Dec '12) 10 min T-BOS 105
Trump BUSTED .....PUTIN 15 min u make me laugh 25
White men are better lovers? (May '15) 17 min Me2u2 734
Boredaholic 22 min Sonya Davis 1
BM Thwarts White Rapist & Robber. 47 min dindu tribal leader 39
Poll Will Donald Trump be the next President of the ... (Aug '15) 5 hr PATRIOT DVC MOLON... 1,585
More from around the web