Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 11, 2013

Judged:

1USA1 wrote:
<quoted text>Why, too many big words you couldn't pronounce, little bigot? <-o
yeah, so many big words in your post, but t!he best you could come up with name wise was 1USA1...fckin retard
Anti-Fascism

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 11, 2013

Judged:

big baby wrote:
<quoted text>yeah because men like yourself shot unarmed teenagers. Thats fine if you see me as a thug...then you know where i stand if we were to ever meet.
I've never shot anyone in my entire existence on this Earth... and sure hope I never have to. I would only fire in last-resort self-defense and, if I could, it would be to wound them and see if they stop, not kill them outright. But, it would truly depend on the situation; if they've a knife and running at me, I'm firing to stop them as imminently as I could, if I can, and that would mean to kill.

Self-defense is not a crime, nor should it ever logically be.

Age doesn't matter; physical strength (and intent) does.

As I've said to others, I've had friends in high school who benched around 300 to 350 lbs. when they were 16-17, because they were lifting to get big for football. One of those friends easily man-handled 30+ year old males when he had to in order to defend himself.

Males, especially after hitting puberty, can gain strength at a much faster speed. They can get as strong as the typical middle-aged adult male, if they focus on such things and work out all the time. Trayvon was playing football since before he even became a teenager, or around the time he did, and he obviously kept in good shape, especially for his fetish of MMA-style, illegal street brawling.

A 28 year old, who rarely ever focused on such things, will be weaker than any teenager who stays in shape due to fighting / boxing / football / etc. Zimmerman just started getting into shape; one of the trainers said he was still "soft" though, as is no surprise, once you just hear his voice and then see him (even before he gained all that weight again).

You people who keep repeating this silly nonsense, thinking that we're dumb enough to fall for the "A teenager / child was shot and killed! Now I'll not bother to look at the evidence! Thanks!" ?

Incorrect. That's what brainwashed puppets do, while being led by the strings of their emotions; they gloss over the other evidence because it makes 'em feel better by doing so.

“2 Horse Guy in a 1 Horse Town”

Level 8

Since: Mar 11

RIDERS UP

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 11, 2013

Judged:

1USA1 wrote:
<quoted text>I'm not complaining little girl, I'm just showcasing your utter stupidity. <-o
you weak linklings have being posting to MDJ for weeks now and she still owns your miserable a$$es you idiots will never learn must have been very slow learners in school-8th grade dropouts?

Since: Dec 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 11, 2013

Judged:

Go Blue Forever wrote:
<quoted text>Your Long Overdue???....Screw the trial, then......
(smh)

“For F***'s Sake”

Level 2

Since: Aug 12

Tanner Flats

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 11, 2013

big baby wrote:
<quoted text>the only thing you are showcasing is what a little btch you are. Out of ALL the racist here NO ONE has mentioned anything about Obama controlling the courts in Florida. Only your wet, coochie azz has a itch for Obama. Now go to the nearest grocery store, pharmacy or your doctor and get some vagi cream to alleviate the itchiness. Thats what happens when you have "to much cheese on da taco".
Just because you're utterly oblivious to scandal after scandal this administration been apart of, does not mean that Obama and Eric Holder didn't abuse their power by inappropriately involving themselves in this matter. But an ignorant little racist troll like you, is incapable debating this issue without resorting to ad hominems (a word I doubt you understand). It even further demonstrates your abject stupidity, when you have to play the race card when you're incapable of debating this issue. Just because I bring up inappropriate actions and abuses of power this president has made, does not mean it's racially motivated. Obama isn't a bad president because he's Black, rather he's a bad president because of his policies. But you're way too ignorant to understand that. Leave it to a racist, to make this about race. <-o
big baby

Fairfield, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 11, 2013

Anti-Fascism wrote:
<quoted text>
I've never shot anyone in my entire existence on this Earth... and sure hope I never have to. I would only fire in last-resort self-defense and, if I could, it would be to wound them and see if they stop, not kill them outright. But, it would truly depend on the situation; if they've a knife and running at me, I'm firing to stop them as imminently as I could, if I can, and that would mean to kill.
Self-defense is not a crime, nor should it ever logically be.
Age doesn't matter; physical strength (and intent) does.
As I've said to others, I've had friends in high school who benched around 300 to 350 lbs. when they were 16-17, because they were lifting to get big for football. One of those friends easily man-handled 30+ year old males when he had to in order to defend himself.
Males, especially after hitting puberty, can gain strength at a much faster speed. They can get as strong as the typical middle-aged adult male, if they focus on such things and work out all the time. Trayvon was playing football since before he even became a teenager, or around the time he did, and he obviously kept in good shape, especially for his fetish of MMA-style, illegal street brawling.
A 28 year old, who rarely ever focused on such things, will be weaker than any teenager who stays in shape due to fighting / boxing / football / etc. Zimmerman just started getting into shape; one of the trainers said he was still "soft" though, as is no surprise, once you just hear his voice and then see him (even before he gained all that weight again).
You people who keep repeating this silly nonsense, thinking that we're dumb enough to fall for the "A teenager / child was shot and killed! Now I'll not bother to look at the evidence! Thanks!" ?
Incorrect. That's what brainwashed puppets do, while being led by the strings of their emotions; they gloss over the other evidence because it makes 'em feel better by doing so.
your post totally missed google trayvons height and weight then reread your post about being strong and lifting. There is NO teenager at his size doing that.

“For F***'s Sake”

Level 2

Tanner Flats

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 11, 2013

iambicuriousnow wrote:
<quoted text>
you weak linklings have being posting to MDJ for weeks now and she still owns your miserable a$$es you idiots will never learn must have been very slow learners in school-8th grade dropouts?
Nice job stringing your illiterate post together, idiot. <-o

“For F***'s Sake”

Level 2

Tanner Flats

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 11, 2013

MDJ2011 wrote:
<quoted text>
Everything that I've said before the trial started was said during the trial. And I'm okay with it. And I'm at peace with it. You people can hide behind black people being racist all you want. But this is not about me. This is not about black people. This is about a 17 year old teenager who was visiting his father and who decided to go to the store for snacks. And coming back from the store. He was approached by Zimmerman. GZ didn't catch him robbing someone's house. GZ didn't catch him assaulting anyone. TM was on the phone and talking to a girl minding his own business.
And because GZ was frustrated by the previous robberies. He decided to himself that this is it. They always get away. But not this kid who was TM. I'm going to put a stop to this. Who wasn't even a freakin thug. He was a teenager who was visiting his Father.
GZ messed up! Period! He had more than enough time to find out what was TM doing in that neighborhood. But that pill popper had something to prove. He was a mere stranger to TM. He had on a regular red jacket and jeans. That's not a uniform for law enforcement. And I bet he startled Trayvon. Made him nervous.
And maybe a scuffle happened. But GZ started it. He instigated it. And he used his MMA tactics to get that kid on the ground and straddled him. And shot him thru his heart. If Trayvon, was standing up while the gun was being pointed. TM would have hauled azz.
That pig made sure that TM wasn't going to get away. So they tussled and scuffled. He got TM on the ground. TM screaming for his life. He was screaming his azz off. GZ shot him. It was over.
And for what???
Nonsense, pure rubbish. <-o
Anti-Fascism

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 11, 2013

Judged:

MDJ2011 wrote:
<quoted text>
Everything that I've said before the trial started was said during the trial. And I'm okay with it. And I'm at peace with it. You people can hide behind black people being racist all you want. But this is not about me. This is not about black people. This is about a 17 year old teenager who was visiting his father and who decided to go to the store for snacks. And coming back from the store. He was approached by Zimmerman. GZ didn't catch him robbing someone's house. GZ didn't catch him assaulting anyone. TM was on the phone and talking to a girl minding his own business.
And because GZ was frustrated by the previous robberies. He decided to himself that this is it. They always get away. But not this kid who was TM. I'm going to put a stop to this. Who wasn't even a freakin thug. He was a teenager who was visiting his Father.
GZ messed up! Period! He had more than enough time to find out what was TM doing in that neighborhood. But that pill popper had something to prove. He was a mere stranger to TM. He had on a regular red jacket and jeans. That's not a uniform for law enforcement. And I bet he startled Trayvon. Made him nervous.
And maybe a scuffle happened. But GZ started it. He instigated it. And he used his MMA tactics to get that kid on the ground and straddled him. And shot him thru his heart. If Trayvon, was standing up while the gun was being pointed. TM would have hauled azz.
That pig made sure that TM wasn't going to get away. So they tussled and scuffled. He got TM on the ground. TM screaming for his life. He was screaming his azz off. GZ shot him. It was over.
And for what???
Speculation, speculation and... more speculation. Nice story you have there. Could it be technically true? Sure. Not impossible. But could it be totally untrue? Sure, again.

That's the problem with SPECULATION!

There are thugs who kill and then claim self-defense.

There are innocent people who, even if they merely follow someone in public, they get criminally assaulted by the person in front, then are forced to defend their life with a gun.

It goes both ways, all the time.

Speculation can be made on both sides. I'm not willing to send someone to prison against their will based on speculation. You can, apparently, I will not; if we were in the position to, that is.

Zimmerman had the clear physical injuries on his face and head that night; you love to just ignore those pictures, don't you? ;-)

Or will you make up yet another 'beautiful' story to explain those away, as well?

More speculation.

Read closely: The burden of proof falls on the prosecution! So far, they've not even slightly proved that Zimmerman fired in criminal, unjustified, murderous wrath!

So, we both have our opinions; except mine has much more good evidence and clear logic backing it than yours.
Chakotay

AOL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 11, 2013

Judged:

NotSoDivineMsM wrote:
<quoted text>
I am not hostile at all. I am simply pointing out your consistent lying. You say things and then step back and play Mr. Innocent hoping the people you have insulted have forgotten your nastiness. I am sure, if I cared enough to do it, I could go back and list some of your vilest posts but, I won't bother because YOU are not worth the effort and just one of a bunch of blithering idiots on this forum whose opinions mean nothing to me and have no affect on my life outside of this forum. Now, unless you are attempting to apologise and ask for forgivemess, we really have covered this all before and I really am tired of rehashing this over and over. It has become a massive waste of my time and is accomplishing nothing.
Consistent lying ?

Thats nonsense and you know it.

IF you'd give me half the break you give hypocrital blacks around here then there wouldnt be any confrontation between us.

Have you forgotten to play neutral or do you have an agenda like all others...?
big baby

Fairfield, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 11, 2013

1USA1 wrote:
<quoted text>Just because you're utterly oblivious to scandal after scandal this administration been apart of, does not mean that Obama and Eric Holder didn't abuse their power by inappropriately involving themselves in this matter. But an ignorant little racist troll like you, is incapable debating this issue without resorting to ad hominems (a word I doubt you understand). It even further demonstrates your abject stupidity, when you have to play the race card when you're incapable of debating this issue. Just because I bring up inappropriate actions and abuses of power this president has made, does not mean it's racially motivated. Obama isn't a bad president because he's Black, rather he's a bad president because of his policies. But you're way too ignorant to understand that. Leave it to a racist, to make this about race. <-o
if the GZ case was in a federal court then i would believe everything you said, BUT since its being held in a STATE COURT then your words are empty. If this was a ploy for obama and eric holder to try and convict GZ then this entire case would be in a federal court house. Like a lawyer once told me, in federal court they can indict a ham sandwich if the wanted to. VERY few defendants win in criminal court when it comes to the feds.
Anti-Fascism

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 11, 2013

big baby wrote:
<quoted text>your post totally missed google trayvons height and weight then reread your post about being strong and lifting. There is NO teenager at his size doing that.
MMA-fighters weighing in at 160 lbs. and at Trayvons height can dominate any typical male on the street today. Even a rookie MMA-style fighter whose in good shape at Trayvons height and weight can beat certain males on the street today, especially out of shape "softies" like Zimmerman was and is.

I'm not saying Trayvon weight 200 lbs. and benched 300 lbs. I was just giving you an example that simply because they're "teenagers" doesn't mean you should imply they're as weak and fragile as 5 year olds.

From what I'd bet on: Trayvon was in better shape and stronger than Zimmerman.

Either way, Zimmerman came out with the clear physical injuries to his face, side of the head and back of his skull. Trayvon had *none*... minus the gunshot wound, of course, which only came after the brawl started, while Zimmerman was [most likely] losing on a physical level.
Anti-Fascism

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 11, 2013

weighed*

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 11, 2013

1USA1 wrote:
<quoted text>Nonsense, pure rubbish. <-o
I feel the exact same way about your comments.
Chakotay

AOL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 11, 2013

MDJ2011 wrote:
<quoted text>
(smh)
Its lookin more and more like manslaughter for zim...i dont think the murder charge will stick though....

Im gonna try my luck at cooking up some chocolate chip cookies from an old receipe ive found lately hopefully this will get me back on this good side with my GF...

wish me luck and dont laugh when the stove blows up in my face either

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 11, 2013

Judged:

Anti-Fascism wrote:
<quoted text>
Speculation, speculation and... more speculation. Nice story you have there. Could it be technically true? Sure. Not impossible. But could it be totally untrue? Sure, again.
That's the problem with SPECULATION!
There are thugs who kill and then claim self-defense.
There are innocent people who, even if they merely follow someone in public, they get criminally assaulted by the person in front, then are forced to defend their life with a gun.
It goes both ways, all the time.
Speculation can be made on both sides. I'm not willing to send someone to prison against their will based on speculation. You can, apparently, I will not; if we were in the position to, that is.
Zimmerman had the clear physical injuries on his face and head that night; you love to just ignore those pictures, don't you? ;-)
Or will you make up yet another 'beautiful' story to explain those away, as well?
More speculation.
Read closely: The burden of proof falls on the prosecution! So far, they've not even slightly proved that Zimmerman fired in criminal, unjustified, murderous wrath!
So, we both have our opinions; except mine has much more good evidence and clear logic backing it than yours.
Are you serious? Those injuries he sustained were minor. And you know it. Why didn't he go to hospital? Someone just beat the crap out of you. Bashed your head on cement. Broke your nose. And you don't go to the hospital to see if your nose is actually broken? And to see if that bruise on the back of your head could be a concussion? He's a horrible liar.
Anti-Fascism

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 11, 2013

Judged:

big baby wrote:
<quoted text>if the GZ case was in a federal court then i would believe everything you said, BUT since its being held in a STATE COURT then your words are empty. If this was a ploy for obama and eric holder to try and convict GZ then this entire case would be in a federal court house. Like a lawyer once told me, in federal court they can indict a ham sandwich if the wanted to. VERY few defendants win in criminal court when it comes to the feds.
Would the federal government even have any grounds or power to bring this to federal court though? I'm guessing not, unless they seek to claim that the State government is acting illegally against someone elses Constitutional rights?

Or if Zimmerman somehow committed a federal crime... of which he did not.

Barack Obama already commented on the case with his clear bias leaning toward Trayvon being innocent, as he tried to compare Trayvon to being his son, if he ever had one; even though Barack Obama did not wait for the clear evidence to come up in trial. I'd not be one bit surprised if he, or someone in the administration, was secretly contacting those in the State government to push for the trial to go forward.

Many propagandist liars in the media already tried their partial truth telling scam many months ago and even today they continue to a degree. I'm sure they loved doing that to kiss up to the president, too.

Of course, it's speculation.. but again, I'd not be surprised if it were true.
Anti-Fascism

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 11, 2013

Judged:

MDJ2011 wrote:
<quoted text>
Are you serious? Those injuries he sustained were minor. And you know it. Why didn't he go to hospital? Someone just beat the crap out of you. Bashed your head on cement. Broke your nose. And you don't go to the hospital to see if your nose is actually broken? And to see if that bruise on the back of your head could be a concussion? He's a horrible liar.
They were still physical injuries, nonetheless. Even one bump on the back of the head could've been serious as he felt at the time when it happened. Maybe he didn't feel dizzy or bad enough to go to the hospital at the moment. That was up to him. He stopped the attack before it got serious, apparently, and that was his right. You don't wait 'til you're seriously injured (or knocked out...) to finally stop the threat on your life. You stop the threat before it comes to that point, if that's all you can do at the time.

Even then, as they said in court, one doesn't even need physical injuries to shoot in self-defense, if they logically see their life or safety is in imminent danger.

So again, no matter how you try to squirm around this, you cannot show any proof against his word; you cannot come up with any proven example to rightly convict Zimmerman. Speculation and made-up stories can be made on both sides... all day, every day.

Courts don't convict on fantasy novels. Sorry.

“For F***'s Sake”

Level 2

Tanner Flats

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 11, 2013

Judged:

big baby wrote:
<quoted text>if the GZ case was in a federal court then i would believe everything you said, BUT since its being held in a STATE COURT then your words are empty. If this was a ploy for obama and eric holder to try and convict GZ then this entire case would be in a federal court house. Like a lawyer once told me, in federal court they can indict a ham sandwich if the wanted to. VERY few defendants win in criminal court when it comes to the feds.
That still doesn't prevent Obama and Holder employing their oh so familiar bullying tactics by exerting their political influence. Why was the former Sanford police chief fired for not bringing up charges on Zimmerman?
big baby

Fairfield, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 11, 2013

Judged:

Anti-Fascism wrote:
<quoted text>
MMA-fighters weighing in at 160 lbs. and at Trayvons height can dominate any typical male on the street today. Even a rookie MMA-style fighter whose in good shape at Trayvons height and weight can beat certain males on the street today, especially out of shape "softies" like Zimmerman was and is.
I'm not saying Trayvon weight 200 lbs. and benched 300 lbs. I was just giving you an example that simply because they're "teenagers" doesn't mean you should imply they're as weak and fragile as 5 year olds.
From what I'd bet on: Trayvon was in better shape and stronger than Zimmerman.
Either way, Zimmerman came out with the clear physical injuries to his face, side of the head and back of his skull. Trayvon had *none*... minus the gunshot wound, of course, which only came after the brawl started, while Zimmerman was [most likely] losing on a physical level.
im sorry....i cant go for someone who was such a fanatic about being a LE and a self appointed neighborhood watch man, who also admitted to training mma style 3x a week could be so easily taken down by a kid who was 6' and a 160 pounds at the time of his death. Explain this to me, in the trial GZ on tape stated trayvon, while beating him, grabbed his gun, but he was able to get the gun from him and shot. Yet, he wasnt able to stop him from taking him down, smashing his head repeatedly into the concrete and raining down blows on his face. Where did he all of a sudden find the strength to remain conscious throughout the beating and take his gun from trayvon. His story is full of holes and obvious lies.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••