Zimmerman.....A Clear Case Of Self De...

Since: Dec 10

Location hidden

#3383 Jul 11, 2013
I M WHITE wrote:
<quoted text>
Did you notice how the judge erred so zman would have grounds for appeal in case the jury turns out to be coalburners and don't do the right thing? Brilliant!
You appear to have very strong feelings against black people? Coalburners? I love being black. Not sure what's the big deal heel?

Location hidden

#3388 Jul 11, 2013
I M WHITE wrote:
<quoted text>
The teenaper got his due justice the instant hero z pulled the trigger.
BTW, you never did say whether or not the neighborhood robberies stopped after the teenaper was made good by hero z. If they did stop, can you connect the dots?
I do not live there how would I know?

Since: May 08

Location hidden

#3389 Jul 11, 2013
MDJ2011 wrote:
<quoted text>
It's about time. That baby should have gotten justice a long time ago.
Hells yea!!! But you know how the game played tho: "White Is Right & Black Is Wack"!!!

Location hidden

#3391 Jul 11, 2013
AlwaysOnPoint wrote:
<quoted text>
Hells yea!!! But you know how the game played tho: "White Is Right & Black Is Wack"!!!
lol!

Location hidden

#3392 Jul 11, 2013
I M WHITE wrote:
<quoted text>
Yet, you claim to know everything else about this case. can you even spell hypocrite, hypocrite?
Don't have to now. You just spelled it for me. Thanx!
big baby

Dayton, OH

#3393 Jul 11, 2013
Anti-Fascism wrote:
<quoted text>
I didn't read your paragraph-wall of ignorance past the comment about your parents.
I was just throwing out some options of reality concerning a lot of people today. Many kids are not raised correctly by their parents, not disciplined correctly, so they turn out to be violent, out of control, immature thugs.
Now you saying that you'd criminally assault me because that hurt your feelings? Yet again, the sign of an undisciplined child.
It's not your parents' fault, by your own admission, but yours.
So be it.
Grow up and stop being an overly emotional thug. You're not a man.
yeah because men like yourself shot unarmed teenagers. Thats fine if you see me as a thug...then you know where i stand if we were to ever meet.
jackercrack

Houston, TX

#3394 Jul 11, 2013
MumRa wrote:
<quoted text>
None. I'm going to move to Florida and look for suspicious people and shoot them in self defense. It's open season in Florida I guess.
Better yet, move to Detroit or Chicago. It's been open season on killing blacks for a long time.
jackercrack

Houston, TX

#3395 Jul 11, 2013
Better yet, move to Detroit or Chicago. In those places, it's been open season on killing blacks for a long time.
big baby

Dayton, OH

#3396 Jul 11, 2013
MDJ2011 wrote:
<quoted text>
Okay!
anti whatever, is the poster child of what a man is....a man that will shot a teenager

1USA1

“For F***'s Sake”

Level 2

Since: Aug 12

Tanner Flats

#3398 Jul 11, 2013
MDJ2011 wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm ready for a conviction.
What did you do?

1USA1

“For F***'s Sake”

Level 2

Tanner Flats

#3399 Jul 11, 2013
MDJ2011 wrote:
<quoted text>
If he's convicted there's no need for a riot. And if he was found not guilty there is still no need for a riot. But there is a need for a riot of celebration.#Justice4Trayvon
Pure logic at its best. LMAO!

Location hidden

#3400 Jul 11, 2013
big baby wrote:
<quoted text>anti whatever, is the poster child of what a man is....a man that will shot a teenager
This thread pulled you back in to debate a little more I see. lol!

Location hidden

#3401 Jul 11, 2013
1USA1 wrote:
<quoted text>What did you do?
I'm ready for GZ to be convicted. Long overdue.

Location hidden

#3402 Jul 11, 2013
1USA1 wrote:
<quoted text>Pure logic at its best. LMAO!
The "Riot For Celebration" is what got a rise out you #Justice4Trayvon? I knew someone would be annoyed when I posted it. Just wanted to see who. lol!
big baby

Dayton, OH

#3403 Jul 11, 2013
MDJ2011 wrote:
<quoted text>
This thread pulled you back in to debate a little more I see. lol!
Its all gravy...i laugh at the opinions a lot of these clowns give about how to live a righteous life, how to raise a child and most of all, how to be a man. LOL!!!

1USA1

“For F***'s Sake”

Level 2

Tanner Flats

#3407 Jul 11, 2013
MDJ2011 wrote:
<quoted text>
You wouldn't have mercy for Trayvon under any circumstances. And there's no drink in the world that justifies the murder of a seventeen year old.
Why don't you look at this whole thing objectively. There had been a string of home invasions in that neighborhood, that coincided with Treyvon moving in. Treyvon was employing a common burglar tactic for casing homes, by cutting through yards to elicit a response. When there's no response, that house maybe marked for a break in, knowing nobody will be home at that time. When he realised he'd been spotted, he lured George Zimmerman to an ambush, probably considering carjacking him. Zimmerman went down so easily, he kept beating on him finding it pleasurable. The testimony of his ignorant fat girlfriend, established his abject racism. In the heat of the moment, as he was banging George's head on the sidewalk, he was quit likely thinking that killing this 'White assed Cracker' will give him 'street creds' to impress his 'gangsta' friends. His skittles and ice tea (fixings for the purple drank) gave him an excuse for why he was out so late, if he was stopped by the police. This case would had never made the news if Treyvon had been white. Obama publicly stated, that if he had a son he'd look like Treyvon. A very inappropriate thing for a president to state. Obama's justice department, inappropriately and illegally pressured the district attorney to file charges against GZ. All apart of a racist anti second amendment agenda that Obama has aggressively embarked on.

1USA1

“For F***'s Sake”

Level 2

Tanner Flats

#3408 Jul 11, 2013
MDJ2011 wrote:
<quoted text>
The "Riot For Celebration" is what got a rise out you #Justice4Trayvon? I knew someone would be annoyed when I posted it. Just wanted to see who. lol!
Were the Rodney King riots a celebration?

“I beleave in reason not god”

Level 3

Since: Jun 11

Location hidden

#3409 Jul 11, 2013
MDJ2011 wrote:
I wonder if George Zimmerman shot your son in his heart while he was unarmed and only had snacks in his hand. Would you feel the same way.
yes if he had him on the ground and beating on the head

“War is the father of all”

Level 4

Since: Oct 12

Location hidden

#3412 Jul 11, 2013
All this innocent trash: Rodney King, O.J., this slut from Duke Lacrosse, Jena six, Tawana Brawley, ...makes a man puke.
big baby

Dayton, OH

#3414 Jul 11, 2013
LMBAO. This is exactly why i come to this thread...to read some of the most ridiculous sht ever posted on topix. Now, its ALL Obamas fault. Talk about black people using slavery as a crutch....fckin hilarious!!!!!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

African-American Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 1 min JCPete 1,550,358
News Anti-racist author Tim Wise: White America desp... 4 min Ronald 197
are white men inferior or not enough for their ... 4 min SKAZ WAZZLESNOFF 19
SadButTrue, I think I'm falling for you. 13 min Ttt 2
Dr. King Threatened China's National Security 25 min Savant 34
CNNs Van Jones calls Russia story a nothing burger 26 min El Rey del Mundo 6
black men i know why u bash ur women! 27 min Cigar Face 49
white ppl are always at war or preparing for war 29 min 2 Dogs 161
He feared for his Life 3 hr 9a43w62x 65
More from around the web