Zimmerman.....A Clear Case Of Self De...

“I love being a Black Man”

Level 8

Since: Nov 09

Location hidden

#3353 Jul 11, 2013
They took out 3rd degree Murder and Included Manslaughter. Basically he is going to get convicted of Manslaughter.

Since: Dec 10

Location hidden

#3355 Jul 11, 2013
I M WHITE wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm ready for the riots. Literally.
If he's convicted there's no need for a riot. And if he was found not guilty there is still no need for a riot. But there is a need for a riot of celebration.#Justice4Trayvon

Level 7

Since: Oct 12

Location hidden

#3356 Jul 11, 2013
MDJ2011 wrote:
<quoted text>
Minding his own business isn't considered evidence. But GZ is guilty of killing TM and I'm ready for the ruling.
Your more ready for two patrolmen with a Baker Act form, some nice thorazine....and a pleasent rest.....
Anti-Fascism

United States

#3358 Jul 11, 2013
big baby wrote:
<quoted text>now im going to try and keep this response somewhat respectful, but i doubt it stays that way. First off, you were out of line to speak of my parents. One of my parents are dead so to bring them into this conversation is not what i would consider a man and his tactics of winning a verbal confrontation. That statement in itself would cause you to lose some teeth, IF we were face to face. A man, a parent would know that no matter how you raise your child they ultimately make the decision on how they chose to behave. So parenting to a certain degree has nothing to do with this conversation. Second, men have been fighting over words since the start of time. Wars have been started over words and no matter how you view these men who fight or statr wars because of something that was said or will be said is assinine to think they are any less of a man than you are. Come to the reall world and leave the farm once in awhile and you would see these things. As for me, in person im not one for words. Aftet i say what i feel needs to be said i walk away, if i know the confrontation would lead to a fight i would walk away. im not going to stand in public and argue or debate with a total stranger over what i think is right or wrong, that is what a 5yr old would do. Mental strength isnt showing the capacity to win a arguement or a debate. Mental strentgh is knowing its a waste of time to continue with a discusion that is going nowhere and to end it. As for you and the defending yourself if attacked no matter how big or small the aggressor is thats with using a gun, correct? A real man doesnt bring a gun to a fist fight. If you cant defend yourself using your hands then you need not put yourself in a situation where you will need a gun. Let me ask you again, a coward dies a thousand deaths so how many times have you died so far?
I didn't read your paragraph-wall of ignorance past the comment about your parents.

I was just throwing out some options of reality concerning a lot of people today. Many kids are not raised correctly by their parents, not disciplined correctly, so they turn out to be violent, out of control, immature thugs.

Now you saying that you'd criminally assault me because that hurt your feelings? Yet again, the sign of an undisciplined child.

It's not your parents' fault, by your own admission, but yours.

So be it.

Grow up and stop being an overly emotional thug. You're not a man.
Anti-Fascism

United States

#3361 Jul 11, 2013
Beer Belly Bob wrote:
Uh ohhh looks like GZ might end up with a manslaughter rap. Judge just advised jurrors that they dont have to go for second degree murder and that they can consider manslaughter as an option. I told y'all mutha fckaz that theres alot between second degree and an acquittal. Manslaughter can still net him up to 30 years. Plenty of time for him to find a husband and settle down in the big house.
:)
As far as they can prove, he committed no crime at all. His injuries are evidence of justified self-defense.

If these ladies have brains, they'll vote "not guilty" on all counts.
Anti-Fascism

United States

#3363 Jul 11, 2013
MDJ2011 wrote:
<quoted text>
When he shot him thru his heart with a 9mm and TM was unarmed. I mean, did he catch Trayvon with stolen stuff? Was Trayvon assaulting someone in that community? Did he catch Trayvon trying to break into someone's home?
He had more than enough time to find out what TM's intentions was but he chose not to and he chose to act as the aggressor. Because he was fed up with the crimes in that gated community. Which I understand. But that young boy was a visitor. He was minding his own business coming back from the store and approached by GZ who he thought was a threat to him not the other way around.
GZ handled the situation poorly. Nothing was solved. And I'm ready for a conviction.
It's quite humorous as to how you say this like it's a fact.

Maybe you should've been the prosecution in this case, seeing as how you apparently have the PROOF needed to convict Zimmerman of murder?

Where is it? Show us.

You need *proof* to [rightly] convict, not your silly imagination and speculation, which is based upon the brainwashing you've received by people in the media and/or your community.

We can equally speculate how Trayvon turned around and ran at Zimmerman, who chose merely to walk to the end of the block to get the name, in order to relay that information back to police later on.

Until you can prove otherwise, there's no case.

This is why, yet again, Zimmerman should've never been put on trial.

Only criminals and tyrants made this happen.
Truth Be Told

Louisville, KY

#3364 Jul 11, 2013
MDJ2011 wrote:
<quoted text>
He is guilty.
Yep...Zimmerman is guilty alright....guilty of defending himself from a vicious bully who was beating him. But "po lil' Trayvon" will never beat anyone again.
JustMe

Peoria, IL

#3365 Jul 11, 2013
He's gonna walk out a free man!
Truth Be Told

Louisville, KY

#3368 Jul 11, 2013
Why must MDJ2011 ugly up this thread with TrayGoon's picture?
Anti-Fascism

United States

#3369 Jul 11, 2013
MDJ2011 wrote:
<quoted text>
YES!!!!
"When a man goes into a situation, armed, he is not afraid of an unarmed teen ager..."
"...that the man was told to leave the situation for the police to handle speaks volumes if anyone is listening."
How did Zimmerman have X-ray vision and somehow *know* that Trayvon was unarmed?

I'm amazed at how you know-it-all's have this information! Wow!

He was suggested by another private citizen, "dispatch", that he did not *need* to follow. Stop twisting that into something that it's not.

Deceivers never win.

According to Zimmerman: Trayvon criminally assault him first; until all of you can clearly disprove his word, the prosecution has nothing on him. You have nothing on him which matters.

Location hidden

#3372 Jul 11, 2013
Go Blue Forever wrote:
<quoted text>Your more ready for two patrolmen with a Baker Act form, some nice thorazine....and a pleasent rest.....
It's time for a conviction. And he should have been convicted a long time ago.
Toomis

Houston, TX

#3373 Jul 11, 2013
MumRa wrote:
<quoted text>
None. I'm going to move to Florida and look for suspicious people and shoot them in self defense. It's open season in Florida I guess.
You call someone smashing your head against the sidewalk suspicious? Must be ape think.

Since: May 08

Location hidden

#3374 Jul 11, 2013
MDJ2011 wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm ready for a conviction.
That fat bitch know he aint got no case. So yep, he going down!!!

Location hidden

#3375 Jul 11, 2013
I M WHITE wrote:
<quoted text>
What speaks even louder is your inability to comprehend the teenaper attacked z from behind as z was going back to his vehicle to meet police as relayed by 911 dispatch. If you any dumber, we would have to water you.
I comprehend that GZ is Guilty! Let the Conviction begin!!!!
travis

Tucker, GA

#3376 Jul 11, 2013
They should make Trayvon themed gun targets. They would sell well.
travis

Tucker, GA

#3378 Jul 11, 2013
travis wrote:
They should make Trayvon themed gun targets. They would sell well.
Target practice would be like reenacting the very first Trayvonning, a glorious and heroic act committed by George Zimmerman.

Location hidden

#3379 Jul 11, 2013
Anti-Fascism wrote:
<quoted text>
It's quite humorous as to how you say this like it's a fact.
Maybe you should've been the prosecution in this case, seeing as how you apparently have the PROOF needed to convict Zimmerman of murder?
Where is it? Show us.
You need *proof* to [rightly] convict, not your silly imagination and speculation, which is based upon the brainwashing you've received by people in the media and/or your community.
We can equally speculate how Trayvon turned around and ran at Zimmerman, who chose merely to walk to the end of the block to get the name, in order to relay that information back to police later on.
Until you can prove otherwise, there's no case.
This is why, yet again, Zimmerman should've never been put on trial.
Only criminals and tyrants made this happen.
I'm not on trial. And it's my opinion. And if you disagree with it that is fine with me.

Location hidden

#3380 Jul 11, 2013
Truth Be Told wrote:
<quoted text>Yep...Zimmerman is guilty alright....guilty of defending himself from a vicious bully who was beating him. But "po lil' Trayvon" will never beat anyone again.
Death knocks on everyone's door. And one day he will knock on yours........

Location hidden

#3381 Jul 11, 2013
Anti-Fascism wrote:
<quoted text>
How did Zimmerman have X-ray vision and somehow *know* that Trayvon was unarmed?
I'm amazed at how you know-it-all's have this information! Wow!
He was suggested by another private citizen, "dispatch", that he did not *need* to follow. Stop twisting that into something that it's not.
Deceivers never win.
According to Zimmerman: Trayvon criminally assault him first; until all of you can clearly disprove his word, the prosecution has nothing on him. You have nothing on him which matters.
Okay!

Location hidden

#3382 Jul 11, 2013
AlwaysOnPoint wrote:
<quoted text>
That fat bitch know he aint got no case. So yep, he going down!!!
It's about time. That baby should have gotten justice a long time ago.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

African-American Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 1 min OBAMANATION 1,520,958
Dear White People (May '16) 2 min 2 Dogs 730
The real reason black men say blonde hair and b... 2 min TranshumanX 244
OOKLAND OR SAN FranSICKO? If you had to, which ... 3 min Zero Reparations ... 7
IRBW And Their Fantasies. 5 min Ben 574
William Ellison Jr - Largest Slave Owner was Bl... (Dec '10) 12 min Ismokeweed 67
The best response to Black folk. 15 min YT B MAD YT B TRIPPN 7
White Pride Comes Roaring Back. 23 min KIP HARRISSON 22
Why do bm give ww a pass on racism? 41 min Savant 221
3 Weeks on Topix AA has proven to me Blacks are... 1 hr ANTI_NEGRO 85
More from around the web