Go Blue Forever wrote:
<quoted text>You did'nt say?????
As a gesture of compassion.
Ramapithecus Estupidicus

Harrisburg, PA

#3301 Jul 11, 2013
BlackMenRuleAll4Life wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm perfectly aware that he is a US citizen, but, he is also half Latino with a propensity for violence. If he's not incarcerated, there is a high degree of probability that he will kill again, I just don't want anyone else to get killed. Is that wrong??
But fo Ojay yu cheer yo.

Numbsayin yow?
Billy from Philly

Brooklyn, NY

#3302 Jul 11, 2013
BlackMenRuleAll4Life wrote:
<quoted text>
The sad thing is that you are correct, I think there will be bloodshed on both sides and there will blacks who will loot just for personal gain. However, whites are civilized only when's it's in their best interest, but when they have nothing to gain by it you are the most barbaric, violent people on earth, just ask the Indians or Slaves, oh wait, you killed most of them, nevermind, but at least if Jorge is found guilty it keeps another violent beaner off the streets.:-)
"Indians or Slaves"

" barbaric, violent people on earth"

Your talking about something that happened 160 years ago ! It's 2013 and Blacks are the ones that are Violent and Barbaric. Look how you kill each other. That shows you how Violent blacks truly are. Your the only race that kills each other in every country that you live. Do you really give and thought into what you post or do you just pull it out your ass ?
Diego Alejandro

Houston, TX

#3303 Jul 11, 2013
Ramapithecus Estupidicus wrote:
<quoted text>
But fo Ojay yu cheer yo.
Numbsayin yow?
es43?

Level 7

Since: Oct 12

Location hidden

#3304 Jul 11, 2013
Zimmerman is totally, Not Guilty....But it is no reason for any of us to act racially superior....just that a wayward teen, in love with fighting....choose the wrong target.....bad life choice, with no do-overs....
Toomis

Houston, TX

#3305 Jul 11, 2013
Go Blue Forever wrote:
Zimmerman is totally, Not Guilty....But it is no reason for any of us to act racially superior....just that a wayward teen, in love with fighting....choose the wrong target.....bad life choice, with no do-overs....
Thugvon didn't know the difference between fightin and killin. GZ did and decided he didnt need killin. Thugvon got killed, but he needed killin.
Toomis

Houston, TX

#3306 Jul 11, 2013
MDJ2011 wrote:
I wonder if George Zimmerman shot your son in his heart while he was unarmed and only had snacks in his hand. Would you feel the same way.
Thugvon was killin GZ. His snacks are the legal ingredients of Purple Drank. He was lookin to cook up some Purple Drank. No mercy from thee.
big baby

Fairfield, OH

#3307 Jul 11, 2013
Anti-Fascism wrote:
<quoted text>
An uncontrollable, immature, unintelligent, insecure, animalistic type of mindset turns a mere verbal debate or confrontation into a physical assault / crime.
When simpleton-criminals, with a tyrannical, bully-mindset, do not have the mental capacity to beat someone in a verbal or textual debate, they then resort to fists or weapons, since their weak, cowardly mind is lacking enough power to win in that way.
Basically, it's the equivalent to cheating in a game which has rules to see who'd win in a fair competition; you couldn't win fairly, so you resort to cheating, like a silly, losing coward.
You must be one of those cowards with no strengh in your mind, so you lose control when someone calls you a name you don't like; pretty much like an undisciplined little 5 year old child. Only proof you were not raised correctly by your parents and you never bothered to grow your mind, learn self-control and become a civil human being.
I would debate the person but, if they turn it physical, then I must fightp back in physical self-defense. I don't care how big or small they are, I don't seek physical confrontation; I will only fight back if they start it. It's not about being scared because they're bigger or stronger; even if they're smaller and weaker, I will respect them and debate them until they attack me physically. I've had debates in person before without fighting; if we still disagreed, then we left it at that and moved onto another topic, or went our own ways.
But if you think that physically assaulting someone, merely for verbally or textually insulting you, is being "a man," then you'll be very sorry once it lands you in jail one day, then you'll not be there to protect your family, huh?
That's where *MENTAL STRENGTH* comes in, kid, to look ahead and see what might happen if we do "this" or "that".
now im going to try and keep this response somewhat respectful, but i doubt it stays that way. First off, you were out of line to speak of my parents. One of my parents are dead so to bring them into this conversation is not what i would consider a man and his tactics of winning a verbal confrontation. That statement in itself would cause you to lose some teeth, IF we were face to face. A man, a parent would know that no matter how you raise your child they ultimately make the decision on how they chose to behave. So parenting to a certain degree has nothing to do with this conversation. Second, men have been fighting over words since the start of time. Wars have been started over words and no matter how you view these men who fight or statr wars because of something that was said or will be said is assinine to think they are any less of a man than you are. Come to the reall world and leave the farm once in awhile and you would see these things. As for me, in person im not one for words. Aftet i say what i feel needs to be said i walk away, if i know the confrontation would lead to a fight i would walk away. im not going to stand in public and argue or debate with a total stranger over what i think is right or wrong, that is what a 5yr old would do. Mental strength isnt showing the capacity to win a arguement or a debate. Mental strentgh is knowing its a waste of time to continue with a discusion that is going nowhere and to end it. As for you and the defending yourself if attacked no matter how big or small the aggressor is thats with using a gun, correct? A real man doesnt bring a gun to a fist fight. If you cant defend yourself using your hands then you need not put yourself in a situation where you will need a gun. Let me ask you again, a coward dies a thousand deaths so how many times have you died so far?

“The sun also rises”

Level 8

Since: Mar 11

someplsce

#3308 Jul 11, 2013
Patriot wrote:
<quoted text> As long as he choses a target that NEEDS eliminating there nothing wrong with that. Whats one less TrayBgone anyway?
here's the formula:
10 of you= 1 Trayvon

Since: Dec 10

Location hidden

#3309 Jul 11, 2013
Toomis wrote:
<quoted text>
Thugvon was killin GZ. His snacks are the legal ingredients of Purple Drank. He was lookin to cook up some Purple Drank. No mercy from thee.
You wouldn't have mercy for Trayvon under any circumstances. And there's no drink in the world that justifies the murder of a seventeen year old.

Location hidden

#3312 Jul 11, 2013
I M WHITE wrote:
<quoted text>
Perhaps, perhaps not..........but a gold-toof'd tattooed, wanna-be thug banging someone's head on the concrete perfectly justifies his being put down in self-defense. Wise up.
He wasn't a wannabe thug. And there's no evidence proving he wanted to be a wannabe thug. And no one's head was banged on the cement. Someone is banging your head and you don't see medical attention? Please!

Level 7

Location hidden

#3313 Jul 11, 2013
MDJ2011 wrote:
<quoted text>
You wouldn't have mercy for Trayvon under any circumstances. And there's no drink in the world that justifies the murder of a seventeen year old.
Quit beating a dead horse.....can't you even see, the absence of any murder evidence? Are you that Racially Blind?....

Level 7

Location hidden

#3314 Jul 11, 2013
iamcuriousnow wrote:
<quoted text>here's the formula:
10 of you= 1 Trayvon
...How mature.....
Toomis

Houston, TX

#3315 Jul 11, 2013
MDJ2011 wrote:
<quoted text>
Murder, try self defense. He was killin GZ and got killed instead. If anyone is guilty of murder of Thugteen its the Thugteen himself.
Crakka be packin!

Location hidden

#3317 Jul 11, 2013
Go Blue Forever wrote:
<quoted text>Quit beating a dead horse.....can't you even see, the absence of any murder evidence? Are you that Racially Blind?....
Didn't Casey Anthony walk and she didn't report her daughter missing for 30 days? Do anyone find that strange? So save that BS for someone who cares.

“The sun also rises”

Level 8

Since: Mar 11

someplsce

#3319 Jul 11, 2013
I M WHITE wrote:
<quoted text>
I see arguing logic against your emotion is like arguing critical thinking with an earth worm. Pitiful.
LMAO- now that's some fummy stuff coming from an idiot like yourself

“I love being a Black Man”

Level 8

Since: Nov 09

Location hidden

#3321 Jul 11, 2013
Go Blue Forever wrote:
So basically you are gullible and believe anything.

Level 7

Location hidden

#3322 Jul 11, 2013
MDJ2011 wrote:
<quoted text>
Didn't Casey Anthony walk and she didn't report her daughter missing for 30 days? Do anyone find that strange? So save that BS for someone who cares.
wait....What???.....

Level 7

Location hidden

#3323 Jul 11, 2013
MumRa wrote:
<quoted text>
So basically you are gullible and believe anything.
...Please Stay in School....

Location hidden

#3324 Jul 11, 2013
Toomis wrote:
<quoted text>
Murder, try self defense. He was killin GZ and got killed instead. If anyone is guilty of murder of Thugteen its the Thugteen himself.
Crakka be packin!
The one who is guilty is the one who pulled the trigger.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

African-American Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Africa DO NOT Need you Black Americans. (from m... 3 min Savant 36
Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 4 min shinningelectr0n 1,191,782
Obama Should Sleep Well Tonight--Thanks to Neta... 5 min Stag_R_Lee 1
Under the "one drop rule" EVERYBODY is black. 6 min iamcuriousnow 6
Why Are Black Men So Delusional? 9 min Savant 130
MOST WHITE WOMEN DON'T BATHE everyday (study) 9 min iamcuriousnow 8
All women prefer white men 11 min iamcuriousnow 2,639
Hebrew Israelite (Feb '11) 26 min Carly HI YAH 109,583
Black and white women please read.. 53 min KIP 41
New Study: White birth rate RISING in USA! 3 hr T-BOS 59