Zimmerman.....A Clear Case Of Self De...

Since: Dec 10

Location hidden

#3201 Jul 10, 2013
BlackMenRuleAll4Life wrote:
<quoted text>
If he's white why on earth would be pretend to be Indian or Paki? That's not something to be proud of. They have sex with their cousins and rape little girls. Plus they all have really big Pinocchio noses. I guess it comes from inbreeding with first cousins after arranged marriages.
Because he's spewing racial hate. So they hide their true identity.

“The REAL Founding Fathers!!!!!”

Since: Jun 08

Oakland

#3202 Jul 10, 2013
Two White Crows wrote:
<quoted text>
Wow, just wow.
Youre starting to remind me of Judas... you know the guy that betrayed Jesus ?
Nice, mdj.....
QUIT making references to Christians and biblical texts as YOU are the furthest thing from a Christian I have ever seen on this site. All kidding aside, YOU say you come here for entertainment and make jokes, etc., but your jokes are offensive and, I believe, made so you can stay on good terms with the 'usual racist suspects' on this forum. YOU LIE, DENY and basically SIGNIFY. YOU may think you are funny but too many of the rest of us are sick of the likes of you and your 'brethren' who are anything BUT Christian or compassionate and are only here to disrupt and call names. GET A LIFE, K?......smh.....

Level 7

Since: Oct 12

Location hidden

#3203 Jul 10, 2013
mysterysilence wrote:
<quoted text> According to you I am following the racism agenda? I am Puerto Rican if that was my mentality I would've sided with Zimmerman don't you think? You are passing judgement and have no idea who I am. I already shared my perspective about this case. I have a mind of my own I am not being driven by the media or " AA" movement this is my own observation about what happened and it could've been avoided. I will not continue to go post to post about this. I don't have time for rude people.
Evidently, also not rooted in paying attention to this trial, either....Be however you like.....Your just another silly, uninformed girl, with an attitude....

Since: Dec 10

Location hidden

#3204 Jul 10, 2013
Leroy wrote:
Reading all these comments by black people is like listening to monkeys go oook oook oook eeee eeee eee oook oook.
Monkeys gone shake their cage (riot)!
That's what happens when you are in an African American forum. You will see comments by black people. What say you? Why are you here?
big baby

Dayton, OH

#3206 Jul 10, 2013
Mdj...ms divine....you two still debating against the lab rats in this forum? We all know they are a waste of time when explaining something soooo simple as the difference between murder and self defense. Anyway, good luck.....PEACE.

Oakland

#3207 Jul 10, 2013
Masud_S_Hoghughi__ wrote:
<quoted text>we aint gut no time fo religion sun.........
It appears you (as usual) have not been paying attention to the poster who uses religion as a crutch whenever the mood strikes him. We already know you are a heathen with no values or morals so, what was the purpose of your nonsensical post, again?

Oakland

#3208 Jul 10, 2013
Go Blue Forever wrote:
<quoted text>Evidently, also not rooted in paying attention to this trial, either....Be however you like.....Your just another silly, uninformed girl, with an attitude....
So, how did you like the trial proceedings for today and the defense trying to explain away why some of their witnesses were in court viewing said proceedings (when they were on witness list) in clear violation of the rules?

Oakland

#3209 Jul 10, 2013
big baby wrote:
Mdj...ms divine....you two still debating against the lab rats in this forum? We all know they are a waste of time when explaining something soooo simple as the difference between murder and self defense. Anyway, good luck.....PEACE.
Even lab rats need stimulation occasionally....hehehehehehe.. ..:)

1USA1

“For F***'s Sake”

Level 2

Since: Aug 12

Tanner Flats

#3211 Jul 10, 2013
Go Blue Forever wrote:
<quoted text>He disappeared...we aren't connected....we were just among the majority of American voters.....separate issue.....be careful how you, so easily label people.....
The majority? You and the good doctor were quite a ways left of the majority. In fact, Doc pretty much came out of the closet about his communist beliefs.
big baby

Dayton, OH

#3212 Jul 10, 2013
NotSoDivineMsM wrote:
<quoted text>
Even lab rats need stimulation occasionally....hehehehehehe.. ..:)
true...just keep em in their cages when administering shock therapy

“New year, new frame of mind”

Level 1

Since: Feb 12

Austin, Texas

#3213 Jul 10, 2013
Leroy wrote:
Reading all these comments by black people is like listening to monkeys go oook oook oook eeee eeee eee oook oook.

Monkeys gone shake their cage (riot)!
South Carolina...... Home of the confederacy, welcome troll. I bet you're one of those hicks that still looks surprised when you see a black sit at the front of the bus. A lot has changed since the last time you left your trailer huh horn yacker? You spent so much time chewing tobacco and humping your sister that life has just passed you by. Tsk tsk tsk.:-(

Oakland

#3214 Jul 10, 2013
oh-r_____ wrote:
<quoted text>You're off topic, dopey.
And, as usual, YOU ARE OUT OF ORDER, foolio......Now isn't there a Chip waiting for a log in somewhere speaking of flocking hypocrites?.....[email protected]
marty

Tucker, GA

#3215 Jul 10, 2013
Zimmerman is a hero and should be given a medal for making that violent thug good. He has made the world a safer place. More of those thugs should be trayvonned just like the 'No Limit Niguh' himself. Thank you Mr. Zimmerman.

Level 7

Location hidden

#3216 Jul 10, 2013
NotSoDivineMsM wrote:
<quoted text>
So, how did you like the trial proceedings for today and the defense trying to explain away why some of their witnesses were in court viewing said proceedings (when they were on witness list) in clear violation of the rules?
Actually i disagreed with the Judge's not allowing Trayvon's facebook account and texts introduced, as on them both, he bragged about his fighting and violent nature.....what could be more relevant, than that?

Oakland

#3217 Jul 10, 2013
Go Blue Forever wrote:
<quoted text>Actually i disagreed with the Judge's not allowing Trayvon's facebook account and texts introduced, as on them both, he bragged about his fighting and violent nature.....what could be more relevant, than that?
How about allowing GZs criminal history into evidence then also? Who had aggression issues not only against LEOs but against women also? Who was on medications for ADHD and sleep issues (with side effects that include aggression)? TM was still an angst ridden teen from a broken home but I don't think he was a serious threat to society. Since we are considering what is a fair evidentiary fact shouldn't we have ALL of the information? Just sayin'....

1USA1

“For F***'s Sake”

Level 2

Tanner Flats

#3219 Jul 10, 2013
Go Blue Forever wrote:
<quoted text>Actually i disagreed with the Judge's not allowing Trayvon's facebook account and texts introduced, as on them both, he bragged about his fighting and violent nature.....what could be more relevant, than that?
That may ultimately backfire on the state. If Zimmerman is found guilty, even of the lesser charge of manslaughter, I would think that alone would be very strong grounds for an appeal.

1USA1

“For F***'s Sake”

Level 2

Tanner Flats

#3220 Jul 10, 2013
NotSoDivineMsM wrote:
<quoted text>
How about allowing GZs criminal history into evidence then also? Who had aggression issues not only against LEOs but against women also? Who was on medications for ADHD and sleep issues (with side effects that include aggression)? TM was still an angst ridden teen from a broken home but I don't think he was a serious threat to society. Since we are considering what is a fair evidentiary fact shouldn't we have ALL of the information? Just sayin'....
Then why don't we mention that the 'skittles and ice' were ingredients for the 'Purple Drink'?

Level 7

Location hidden

#3221 Jul 10, 2013
NotSoDivineMsM wrote:
<quoted text>
Or Trayvon's criminal record, kept protected by School Police....and also not allowed.....

Level 7

Location hidden

#3222 Jul 10, 2013
1USA1 wrote:
<quoted text>That may ultimately backfire on the state. If Zimmerman is found guilty, even of the lesser charge of manslaughter, I would think that alone would be very strong grounds for an appeal.
This is Broadway theater for the terminally outraged....Zimmerman isn't gonna get found guilty...totally, Self Defence....not even questionable....

Oakland

#3223 Jul 10, 2013
1USA1 wrote:
<quoted text>Then why don't we mention that the 'skittles and ice' were ingredients for the 'Purple Drink'?
IF it were a proven fact that he had already concocted that substance, then maybe, but just the fact that those two ingredients CAN be used to make that concoction does NOT mean that Trayvon had those items because he was GOING to make that concoction. Your theory is also called conjecture/speculation.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

African-American Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
RMG : Was there surveillance at Trump Tower ? 1 hr Mr oH 64
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 1 hr Reality Check 1,510,373
Why is the media pushing interracial relationsh... (Sep '14) 1 hr UnderstandPeople 700
this is the mixed race thread (Dec '11) 2 hr Emily 122
Jimi Hendrix vs Jimmy Page? Best guitar hero? 2 hr WHITE AMERICA 4 EVER 8
Blacks are ugly (Jun '16) 3 hr WHITE AMERICA 4 EVER 21
Bi/Gay skype sex??? (Dec '12) 3 hr Sammysissy999 114
White men DO NOT want white girls who date blac... (Nov '10) 3 hr jtr304 5,489
Do black men really have larger penises? (Sep '10) 4 hr Cigar Face 25 1,447
White men are the solution for the single black... 5 hr IT IS I 231
Blacks and Tipping 7 hr KIP 102
More from around the web