Level 1

Since: Dec 12

Location hidden

#3151 Jul 10, 2013
MDJ2011 wrote:
<quoted text>
Thank You! And you make a very good point as well. Only it's hard for me to sit and listen because it's a bunch of bull. You want to go after real thugs and criminals. Go right ahead. But don't go after some unarmed kid and then claim self defense when it's clear that you started it and you provoked it. And when every injury that you sustained wasn't that serious that YOU decided not to go to the hospital.
TM beat you? He bashed your head into the cement. He broke your nose. And you went home? What!? I'm ready to go to the emergency room over a paper cut. All those things happened to GZ and no visit to the hospital? Wow!
Oh no problem!! I feel the same way. He was only 17 and Zimmerman didn't even need stitches his injuries were minor, but he was brutally beaten? The kid was scare its called flight or fight response. I really hope he gets justice; although it doesn't appear that way. This is very draining I can see why you don't have the energy. My prayers go out to the Martin's family.

“For F***'s Sake”

Level 2

Since: Aug 12

Tanner Flats

#3152 Jul 10, 2013
Its Tinywood wrote:
<quoted text>
]
Still no work? Not to worry, Obama is turning around the economy. You'll find something soon. But you're still boring though. Obama cannot help you get a personality. Suey! Dumb inbred hick!*oink oink*
For having a Polo Sci Doctorate, you sure don't seem to have any understanding the economy or how Obama's policies have ruined it. But you are a damn fine KFC fry cook!

“For F***'s Sake”

Level 2

Tanner Flats

#3153 Jul 10, 2013
Edit *of the*

“For F***'s Sake”

Level 2

Tanner Flats

#3154 Jul 10, 2013
MDJ2011 wrote:
A Pothead Hip Hop Gangster?
A Thug Football Player?
(smh)
A Hip Hop Gangster? LOL!
What the heck is a hip hop gangster? Someone who's a villain to music?
Yes.

Level 1

Since: Dec 12

Location hidden

#3155 Jul 10, 2013
Go Blue Forever wrote:
<quoted text>How could any rational, human being see this trial, and still think the way you do?....Seek Therapy....Really?.....
I simply stated my opinion about this case. Why do I need therapy? Because I think he might get acquitted? It is a possibility people get away with murder all the time. Just being realistic.

Level 7

Since: Oct 12

Location hidden

#3156 Jul 10, 2013
mysterysilence wrote:
<quoted text> I simply stated my opinion about this case. Why do I need therapy? Because I think he might get acquitted? It is a possibility people get away with murder all the time. Just being realistic.
...not even....i have a friend from PR, but he's smart as hell.....You just following the racism agenda same as uber libs and blacks and lamestream media...Why you chose that path....that's on you, right?.....you should think about it, though....

Since: Dec 10

Location hidden

#3157 Jul 10, 2013
mysterysilence wrote:
with all due respect I am not a black racist. I am Puerto Rican and guess what a lot of hispanics have sided with Zimmerman because he is half Hispanic. I don't care about race. IMO this could've been avoided if Zimmerman stayed put. If I'm followed I am going to have a reaction I'm either going to run and if attack I will fight till I die. If he was going to commit a crime, Zimmerman should have called 911 emergency not a dispatcher there's a difference between the two. He's going to get away with it anyways just watch don't worry he won't pay for what he did smfh. But he will have to live with the fact he took a life and that's a huge burden to carry.
Absolutely!

Location hidden

#3158 Jul 10, 2013
mysterysilence wrote:
<quoted text> Oh no problem!! I feel the same way. He was only 17 and Zimmerman didn't even need stitches his injuries were minor, but he was brutally beaten? The kid was scare its called flight or fight response. I really hope he gets justice; although it doesn't appear that way. This is very draining I can see why you don't have the energy. My prayers go out to the Martin's family.
I agree.

Location hidden

#3159 Jul 10, 2013
1USA1 wrote:
<quoted text>Yes.
The dumbest thing I've ever heard.

“AmeriKKKa's Nightmare”

Level 1

Since: Feb 12

Austin, Texas

#3160 Jul 10, 2013
I'm indifferent on this matter, so I don't care what the verdict is, however if the verdict is not guilty, I believe many honkies and maybe even a few wetbacks will be killed as a result of the backlash from an angry black community. George Beanerman will have to go into a protective program and change him name to something more appropriate like Miguel Gonzales. But god forbid it comes to that :-(

Level 2

Since: Apr 09

Location hidden

#3162 Jul 10, 2013
iamcuriousnow wrote:
<quoted text>
you can't grasp the fact not every POS that kills another human being whether they are white,black or pink must face the penality
I would argue the circumstances surrounding the taking of another Humans life before a determination was made.

Level 2

Since: Apr 09

Location hidden

#3163 Jul 10, 2013
oh-r_____ wrote:
(After Zimmerman is acquitted....)I hope the blacks that get arrested for killing random whites try the self defense routine. That'll be hilarious.
Given that they're living in Florida and being assaulted and can prove it through some means then it just might work.

“I can see better with”

Level 8

Since: Mar 11

my eyes closed

#3164 Jul 10, 2013
mysterysilence wrote:
<quoted text> I second this great point!!! This whole case was handled very poorly and mediocre. Trayvon's priors are being brought up why? That has nothing to do with what happened. Zimmerman should have never followed him and should've stay put I tried having this conversation on the PR forum and no luck in getting my point across. The DA allowing Trayvon's toxicology report be used in court, while Zimmerman was not screened for drugs uneccetable and very bias. I am disgusted with how this has been handled.
I agree Trayvon is being put on trial he is the victim Zimmerman shot and killed him-It doesn't matter if he had pot in his system or prior record he was not breaking the law he was stalked by a vigilanti and killed -americas injustice system
Billy from Philly

Brooklyn, NY

#3165 Jul 10, 2013
BlackMenRuleAll4Life wrote:
I'm indifferent on this matter, so I don't care what the verdict is, however if the verdict is not guilty, I believe many honkies and maybe even a few wetbacks will be killed as a result of the backlash from an angry black community. George Beanerman will have to go into a protective program and change him name to something more appropriate like Miguel Gonzales. But god forbid it comes to that :-(
You maybe right but more blacks well be shot. Whites are not going to F--k around anymore with this foolishness that the blacks dish out.
You may have a few simple mined whites get killed but your going to have allot more Blacks.

We Whites should have shot a few Negros when OJ walked , but the White folks are civilized and never think of rioting.

Black truly don't care about the outcome most Blacks are only looking to get a new TV or X-Box out of it.

“What a man desires ”

Level 6

Since: Jul 09

Is unfailing love

#3167 Jul 10, 2013
Words that are thrown around too much and now have no real meaning.
sl*t
b!tch
thug
pimp
Pretty much just applied to anyone different or who someone doesn't like. A lot of people who use thug and pimp have no idea...

Location hidden

#3168 Jul 10, 2013
Go Blue Forever wrote:
<quoted text>...not even....i have a friend from PR, but he's smart as hell.....You just following the racism agenda same as uber libs and blacks and lamestream media...Why you chose that path....that's on you, right?.....you should think about it, though....
smh

Location hidden

#3169 Jul 10, 2013
BlackMenRuleAll4Life wrote:
Yes GOD forbid. Because more violence will solve nothing and is not necessary.
El Imigrantay Latino

Harrisburg, PA

#3171 Jul 10, 2013
Chuck wrote:
<quoted text>
How do you know Martin was assaulting Zimmerman? The 911 dispatcher specifically told Zimmerman not to "follow" Martin.
Das weng zim say OK. whry?

“AmeriKKKa's Nightmare”

Level 1

Since: Feb 12

Austin, Texas

#3172 Jul 10, 2013
Billy from Philly wrote:
<quoted text>You maybe right but more blacks well be shot. Whites are not going to F--k around anymore with this foolishness that the blacks dish out.
You may have a few simple mined whites get killed but your going to have allot more Blacks.

We Whites should have shot a few Negros when OJ walked , but the White folks are civilized and never think of rioting.

Black truly don't care about the outcome most Blacks are only looking to get a new TV or X-Box out of it.
The sad thing is that you are correct, I think there will be bloodshed on both sides and there will blacks who will loot just for personal gain. However, whites are civilized only when's it's in their best interest, but when they have nothing to gain by it you are the most barbaric, violent people on earth, just ask the Indians or Slaves, oh wait, you killed most of them, nevermind, but at least if Jorge is found guilty it keeps another violent beaner off the streets.:-)

Location hidden

#3173 Jul 10, 2013
Billy from Philly wrote:
<quoted text>You maybe right but more blacks well be shot. Whites are not going to F--k around anymore with this foolishness that the blacks dish out.
The second most dumbest comment of the day. Nothing is more sweeter than freedom. You can act a fool if you want to. But more violence is not necessary. You would have shot innocent people over OJ Simpson? And in the same sentence say that whites are civilized? Wow!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

African-American Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
WHITE english woman only want BLACK MEN (Jul '12) 6 min ChristineM 460
The myth of the big black penis is ruining blac... (Oct '11) 14 min Stupid Thread 257
Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 14 min King Clutch 1,129,383
Run The Republicans are coming 21 min Nbam 49
No Work, Lousey Schools: 32 min The Irony 11
Frank, and NoMo....GITcho azzes in here and FAC... (Mar '13) 33 min The Irony 8
Is APV sexually attractive? 34 min APV 6
Video: 10 hrs of AA Men Harassing 1 Woman: Vide... 50 min alldaylong20141990 313
Nothing will make people stop hating BLACK MEN ... 52 min alldaylong20141990 152
17 yr old Black kid lynched for dating white woman 59 min alldaylong20141990 543
I need proof that the Ancient Egyptians Were No... (Oct '07) 1 hr African AE 26,525
WW Refuses to Obey Quarantine-May Spread Virus ! 2 hr Be_Real_Fool 35

African-American People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE