Zimmerman.....A Clear Case Of Self De...
Billy from Philly

Chalfont, PA

#3127 Jul 10, 2013
Lets face the Facts ...

Trayvon was High as a kite.

In the wrong Hood.

Started the shit and Mr. GZ ended it.
Billy from Philly

Chalfont, PA

#3128 Jul 10, 2013
Case Closed .
Billy from Philly

Chalfont, PA

#3130 Jul 10, 2013
Masud_S_Hoghughi__ wrote:
....zimmerman's gonna walk - there's no doubt about it.......
...this trial is just a public relations exercise to appease the knigroid community.......it should never have gone to trial in the first place.........
I agree but you know how the Black Community is. Blacks can murder Whites by the hundreds but let one High Crazy Negro get killed by a White and all the Negros stop killing each other and start yelling Racist.

“New year, new frame of mind”

Level 1

Since: Feb 12

Austin, Texas

#3133 Jul 10, 2013
It's funny when I see Indians and Pakis on here trying to smear blacks, you guys can ease up, honestly, we do a good enough job of that ourselves. Anyway, you guys really have no room to talk. You rape and murder little girls in your homeland because you're too ugly to find a woman, it's obvious that arranged marriages with your cousins aren't working out too well huh? So now you want to come on here and get approval and acceptance from whites? The same whites that once invaded your country and tried to colonize it? You're a friggin Uncle Tom to the highest extent! I guess kissing white spincter is the only way go for you camel jockeys. You can kiss their ass and sellout to them all you want, but you'll never be white. Do you think they care about you or your opinions? Not!! Go back to selling slurpies instead selling your soul to earn acceptance from whites . You're pathetic!! Losers!!

Since: Dec 10

Location hidden

#3135 Jul 10, 2013
Two White Crows wrote:
<quoted text>
Ive never wished anyone dead and why would i ?
IF everyone were kicked off who would you argue with and have resentment for ?
YEAH i get carried away sometimes but i dont wish anyone dead.
Why do you always have to see the negative in everyone ?
ARE YA SURE ya dont want to scold hellywood for the things he says all the time or are there certain people youre willing to give a free pass to ?
Dont take everything so serious that people says around here...i learned that from MDJ a long time ago.
I told MDJ a long time ago that Topix is designed to make us fight each other or have you not visted the "why black men hate black women" threads that are constantly posted on the AA FORUM ?
Divine ?
You had to know that your friendship with ashling would not last and is this not futher proof of what ive written above ?
Before you come up with some crass statement/rebuttal take a moment and ponder on what ive just written
If you are aware that Topix makes you fight. Then why do you feed into it? I don't come here to fight. I respond to a lot of ignorance that really isn't worth the response. Most of you do come here to fight whether Topix is behind it or not. And is Topix behind your racial slurs calling blacks knuckle draggers and all those other nasty names? Because it's not that serious.

Location hidden

#3136 Jul 10, 2013
Two White Crows wrote:
<quoted text>
Honestly, MDJ ?
Do you like it when im nice and an asskizzer ?
Youve always liked me just admit it...
Oh, and by the way i dont hate blacks either... i say a lot of ugly shyyt all the time but i dont hate anyone.
When you say ugly stuff about black people. People will have the impression that you hate them. Because the stuff that you post about black people is pretty ugly. And I can't say I like you. I don't hate you. But I can't say that I like you either.

Location hidden

#3137 Jul 10, 2013
39ehonor wrote:
<quoted text> Traygone did nothing wrong? he attacked his racial superior, trayboon had that moronic hot temper that so many black men have, principally coming from the mounting frustration from the realization that us whites rule the civilized world
I find it disgusting how grown men talk about a 17 year old the way you grown men do. Everyone wants to make fun of this situation and berate a Teenager. Not going to be funny when death knock on your door. Your "Racial Superior". And you don't know how it's coming.

Location hidden

#3138 Jul 10, 2013
Raptors Revenge wrote:
<quoted text>He killed an animal.
(smh)

Level 7

Since: Oct 12

Location hidden

#3139 Jul 10, 2013
iamcuriousnow wrote:
** the american injustice system
...Aaron Hernandez should have been yo trial.....

Location hidden

#3140 Jul 10, 2013
Billy from Philly wrote:
Mr. GZ is going to walk.
You just watch and see.
They don't have shit on him.
It's all sliding off, the can't make it stick.
All I can say is the Negro was in the wrong Hood.
Let it be a lesson for you other Negros to stay on the Right Side of the Tracks.
It's not a lesson. Because a real thug was not killed. TM was no thug. GZ was a threat to Trayvon. Trayvon was not a threat to GZ. And this just makes the real thugs come back harder. And that the people who says guns are wrong and that it's not the way to solve problems is full of it.

Because they can't defend themselves with their fists. They talk about black on black crime and the gun violence. But when the time comes they use the same violence that the people that they judge uses. And approve when gun violence is used by non blacks.

When Adam Lanza, killed 20 kids and 6 adults. Did that stop Mass Shootings? NO! There were more that followed. The Bar Shooting, The Santa Monica Shooting, another school shooting, etc...... It just amped those people up. smh @ how naïve most of you are......

Level 7

Location hidden

#3141 Jul 10, 2013
aisling- wrote:
http://youtu.be/k1Zw-NjAz-I
When the smoke clears, I truly trust that certain people are held fully accountable for their actions.
I think if the prosecution needed it, they would allow it....what about you?

Level 7

Location hidden

#3142 Jul 10, 2013
iamcuriousnow wrote:
Trayvon is being put on trial here and he is the victim not the perp.It's time you dumbasses get it straight.That's why this case is all about race if
Z boy was black and Trayvon was white does anybody think a murdered white Trayvon would be on trial? I don't think so.
Yeah, it's everyone else...it's never you......

mysterysilence
Level 1

Since: Dec 12

Location hidden

#3144 Jul 10, 2013
MDJ2011 wrote:
<quoted text>
It's not a lesson. Because a real thug was not killed. TM was no thug. GZ was a threat to Trayvon. Trayvon was not a threat to GZ. And this just makes the real thugs come back harder. And that the people who says guns are wrong and that it's not the way to solve problems is full of it.
Because they can't defend themselves with their fists. They talk about black on black crime and the gun violence. But when the time comes they use the same violence that the people that they judge uses. And approve when gun violence is used by non blacks.
When Adam Lanza, killed 20 kids and 6 adults. Did that stop Mass Shootings? NO! There were more that followed. The Bar Shooting, The Santa Monica Shooting, another school shooting, etc...... It just amped those people up. smh @ how naïve most of you are......
I second this great point!!! This whole case was handled very poorly and mediocre. Trayvon's priors are being brought up why? That has nothing to do with what happened. Zimmerman should have never followed him and should've stay put I tried having this conversation on the PR forum and no luck in getting my point across. The DA allowing Trayvon's toxicology report be used in court, while Zimmerman was not screened for drugs uneccetable and very bias. I am disgusted with how this has been handled.

mysterysilence
Level 1

Location hidden

#3145 Jul 10, 2013
Zimmerman is probably going to get acquitted smh I can't believe it.
Toomis

United States

#3146 Jul 10, 2013
mysterysilence wrote:
All you black racists are in total denial of the facts. Thug football player purple drank drinker, pothead hip hop gansta burgler high school expelled scumbag jumped GZ and was smashing his head against the sidewalk saying tonight you are going to die.

Location hidden

#3147 Jul 10, 2013
mysterysilence wrote:
<quoted text> I second this great point!!! This whole case was handled very poorly and mediocre. Trayvon's priors are being brought up why? That has nothing to do with what happened. Zimmerman should have never followed him and should've stay put I tried having this conversation on the PR forum and no luck in getting my point across. The DA allowing Trayvon's toxicology report be used in court, while Zimmerman was not screened for drugs uneccetable and very bias. I am disgusted with how this has been handled.
Thank You! And you make a very good point as well. Only it's hard for me to sit and listen because it's a bunch of bull. You want to go after real thugs and criminals. Go right ahead. But don't go after some unarmed kid and then claim self defense when it's clear that you started it and you provoked it. And when every injury that you sustained wasn't that serious that YOU decided not to go to the hospital.

TM beat you? He bashed your head into the cement. He broke your nose. And you went home? What!? I'm ready to go to the emergency room over a paper cut. All those things happened to GZ and no visit to the hospital? Wow!

Level 7

Location hidden

#3148 Jul 10, 2013
mysterysilence wrote:
How could any rational, human being see this trial, and still think the way you do?....Seek Therapy....Really?.....

mysterysilence
Level 1

Location hidden

#3149 Jul 10, 2013
with all due respect I am not a black racist. I am Puerto Rican and guess what a lot of hispanics have sided with Zimmerman because he is half Hispanic. I don't care about race. IMO this could've been avoided if Zimmerman stayed put. If I'm followed I am going to have a reaction I'm either going to run and if attack I will fight till I die. If he was going to commit a crime, Zimmerman should have called 911 emergency not a dispatcher there's a difference between the two. He's going to get away with it anyways just watch don't worry he won't pay for what he did smfh. But he will have to live with the fact he took a life and that's a huge burden to carry.

Location hidden

#3150 Jul 10, 2013
A Pothead Hip Hop Gangster?

A Thug Football Player?

(smh)

A Hip Hop Gangster? LOL!

What the heck is a hip hop gangster? Someone who's a villain to music?

mysterysilence
Level 1

Location hidden

#3151 Jul 10, 2013
MDJ2011 wrote:
<quoted text>
Thank You! And you make a very good point as well. Only it's hard for me to sit and listen because it's a bunch of bull. You want to go after real thugs and criminals. Go right ahead. But don't go after some unarmed kid and then claim self defense when it's clear that you started it and you provoked it. And when every injury that you sustained wasn't that serious that YOU decided not to go to the hospital.
TM beat you? He bashed your head into the cement. He broke your nose. And you went home? What!? I'm ready to go to the emergency room over a paper cut. All those things happened to GZ and no visit to the hospital? Wow!
Oh no problem!! I feel the same way. He was only 17 and Zimmerman didn't even need stitches his injuries were minor, but he was brutally beaten? The kid was scare its called flight or fight response. I really hope he gets justice; although it doesn't appear that way. This is very draining I can see why you don't have the energy. My prayers go out to the Martin's family.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

African-American Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
U have to be naked to post on this thread 2 min Tamale 2
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 3 min JCPete 1,744,352
The LOVE thread -- list stuff you like or love (Dec '16) 29 min I Need NO Sympathy 82
Barros/BillyDbigballer talks to itself 44 min Tamale 15
Whites Are Childlike. Emotionally Underdevelope... 53 min Ihn 64
Are Spaniards white ? (Apr '12) 1 hr Ihn 230
This black man might get some cooch tonight 1 hr SlayWithTheTruth 28
Crackers Disrespect Black Man 3 hr SlayWithTheTruth 36
Starbucks Hate Victims Speak Out 3 hr Ihn 64
Africa's Greatness ENRAGES the Alt-Right Haters... 6 hr Paul 44
If slavery were reinstated would you even want ... 7 hr Paul 110
Two loitering Starbucks arrested. Race card pu... 10 hr The Patriot 212