Truth Be Told

Louisville, KY

#3046 Jul 9, 2013
Billy from Philly wrote:
<quoted text>LMWAO Inbreeding LOL
I know who my Daddy is !
Do you ?
Or is this the reason you Black Boys call each other Brother !
Big baby has it narrowed down to his dad's identity....Tyrone/Jamal/Leroy /Darnell/Cool Breeze/Dayquan/Chicken George or Malcolm.

“The sun also rises”

Level 8

Since: Mar 11

Dubtown Ohio

#3047 Jul 9, 2013
Raptors Revenge wrote:
<quoted text>It's not about whether he likes us or not. It's about right and wrong, and what's within the law.
Something negroes can't seem to grasp.
you can't grasp the fact not every POS that kills another human being whether they are white,black or pink must face the penality
big baby

Fairfield, OH

#3048 Jul 9, 2013
Truth Be Told wrote:
<quoted text>Big baby has it narrowed down to his dad's identity....Tyrone/Jamal/Leroy /Darnell/Cool Breeze/Dayquan/Chicken George or Malcolm.
yep and neither one of them are my brother/dad. Das raht...LOL!!!
Billy from Philly

Brooklyn, NY

#3049 Jul 9, 2013
Saddle your horses Boys and get your Guns BIG Z is going Free.
Billy from Philly

Brooklyn, NY

#3050 Jul 9, 2013
big baby wrote:
<quoted text>yep and neither one of them are my brother/dad. Das raht...LOL!!!
You should change your name to Big Pu@@y :)
Truth Be Told

Louisville, KY

#3051 Jul 9, 2013
big baby wrote:
<quoted text>yep and neither one of them are my brother/dad. Das raht...LOL!!!
Are you sure?
big baby

Fairfield, OH

#3052 Jul 9, 2013
Can you imagine billy from phillys family reunion? Mom, dad, brother, sister, aunt,uncle and cousin...all the family is there, but its only a total of 4 people. HA!!!
big baby

Fairfield, OH

#3054 Jul 9, 2013
Truth Be Told wrote:
<quoted text>Are you sure?
maybe thats the question you should be asking "billy from philly". Then again, i can understand your need to protect your sibling....uh, i mean your son or is he your nephew, maybe cousin? Oh what the hell hes family right?

“The sun also rises”

Level 8

Since: Mar 11

Dubtown Ohio

#3057 Jul 9, 2013
big baby wrote:
<quoted text> maybe thats the question you should be asking "billy from philly". Then again, i can understand your need to protect your sibling....uh, i mean your son or is he your nephew, maybe cousin? Oh what the hell hes family right?
In some areas of the USA inbreeding is a fact of life.To them cousins are not even family when it comes to marriage.Sex between brother and sister is common even mother son and father daughter.No wonder you see the creepiest looking people in the south than anywhere.
big baby

Fairfield, OH

#3058 Jul 9, 2013
Masud_S_Hoghughi__ wrote:
<quoted text>u think you're a clever kneegrow but u aint.........
masud, i have more respect for the white racist on this forum than i do you. Youre a worthless, unpure animal.....in other words youre nothing but a mutt. You should be put to sleep like a dog in the pound. Youre useless for breeding and you have the intelligence of a cocka roach. Youre a waste of good air that someonelse could be breathing. You should be run over and then back up and run your sorry azz over again. The white racist here have some valid points in what they say...you, you have nothing. You sit at their feet like the mutt you are, hoping for their acceptance and when your usefullness runs out you are discarded like the trash you are. This is my last post to you, btch. Being that youre worthless makes you a waste of time.

Since: Dec 10

Location hidden

#3059 Jul 9, 2013
emperorjohn wrote:
<quoted text>
Zimmerman supporters will never explain how one man manage to accumulate such a violent record in such a short span of time. Rather, they will concentrate on Trayvon's non violent delinquent behavior.
I agree.

Location hidden

#3060 Jul 9, 2013
Raptors Revenge wrote:
<quoted text>It's not about whether he likes us or not. It's about right and wrong, and what's within the law.
Something negroes can't seem to grasp.
This is such BS! Ugh!

Location hidden

#3061 Jul 9, 2013
Raptors Revenge wrote:
<quoted text>LMAO!!!!!!!
Me neither:)
You don't have to your posts speaks for you.(smh)
Raptors Revenge wrote:
<quoted text>Something negroes can't seem to grasp.

Location hidden

#3064 Jul 9, 2013
<quoted text>such a violent record???- a minor altercation with LE and some domestic strife.......and thats the best u got to try to smear zimm with.......gtfoh........niccuz b clutching at straws yo.......
.....u kneegrows have absolutely no sense of proportion do u?.......
You excuse his behavior but criticize the behavior of black people?

lol!(smh) Such hypocrites. And your opinion doesn't matter.

“The REAL Founding Fathers!!!!!”

Since: Jun 08

Oakland

#3066 Jul 9, 2013
<quoted text>such a violent record???- a minor altercation with LE and some domestic strife.......and thats the best u got to try to smear zimm with.......gtfoh........niccuz b clutching at straws yo.......
.....u kneegrows have absolutely no sense of proportion do u?.......
Get a JOB and quit hanging around this forum where NO ONE cares about your opinion, including the racists. They know you are a phoney desperately trying to fit in somewhere. Don't they have organisations in the UK you can find work or volunteer with? Your taunts and worthless comments just show you to be a nutcase.....smh....

Location hidden

#3068 Jul 9, 2013
<quoted text>....kneegrows r genetically violent and criminal.......this has been proven time and time again........
This repetitive rant of yours is getting old.
big baby

Fairfield, OH

#3071 Jul 9, 2013
Cassius Chaerea wrote:
<quoted text>
Weez be good at dat too. Where da white wimmins at?
WOW! That redneck impersonation was very good!
big baby

Fairfield, OH

#3072 Jul 9, 2013
NotSoDivineMsM wrote:
<quoted text>
Get a JOB and quit hanging around this forum where NO ONE cares about your opinion, including the racists. They know you are a phoney desperately trying to fit in somewhere. Don't they have organisations in the UK you can find work or volunteer with? Your taunts and worthless comments just show you to be a nutcase.....smh....
how are you today, ms divine?
jackercrack

Houston, TX

#3075 Jul 9, 2013
iamcuriousnow wrote:
<quoted text>
In some areas of the USA inbreeding is a fact of life.To them cousins are not even family when it comes to marriage.Sex between brother and sister is common even mother son and father daughter.No wonder you see the creepiest looking people in the south than anywhere.
Hate to burst your bubble, but there is more of that inbreeding going on in the poor ghettos of Detroit and Chicago. It's one reason you find more mongoloids in those areas. Father-daughter sex, older brother-younger sister sex, untold rapes by cousins, etc. And Detroit and Chicago are "areas of the USA."
jackercrack

Houston, TX

#3076 Jul 9, 2013
Its Hellywood wrote:
<quoted text>
]
Still no work? Not to worry, Obama is turning around the economy. You'll find something soon. But you're still boring though. Obama cannot help you get a personality. Suey! Dumb inbred hick!*oink oink*
hellyweird, aren't you just too cool!?(love your little animal noises...hehehe!)

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

African-American Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 8 min JPL 1,189,350
Suicide Statistics 20 min Rising Lotus 10
How come WHITE WOMEN dont age well? they brea... (Jun '11) 29 min trish_b 319
Why do good looking black women like white men ... (Sep '12) 29 min Heavy Metal Black... 6,464
NIGERIA Actresses are MORE BEAUTIFUL Than Black... 49 min UruEuWauWau 35
uh huh WW wearing AFROS now... 53 min UruEuWauWau 186
Hebrew Israelite (Feb '11) 54 min Glimmer 108,854
the moors were black africans not arabs!!! (Jun '08) 1 hr KiloEcho 31,136
All women prefer white men 1 hr gargantos 2,505
Are black people natural savages? (Nov '11) 3 hr Glimmer 1,293
Somalis and their shameless self promotion 6 hr Loulou 215
More from around the web