Zimmerman.....A Clear Case Of Self De...
Two White Crows

AOL

#2861 Jul 7, 2013
NotSoDivineMsM wrote:
<quoted text>
Considering the vile things you've wished upon me, my wishes were harmless and more than on target for what you deserve for being a lying, cheating, blasphemous fake, speaking of hypocrites and people who constantly attack others. I am RETIRED (as in, I dont have to work anymore) and not fat at all (nor am I a lesbian. My close NA male friend has some wishes for you, too, but he'd like to deliver his in person, if you know what I mean....hehehehe....) I don't think you have a girlfriend at all or, if you do, she has to be mildly to full blown retarded, a drunk or on mind altering drugs (or all of the listed possibilities) to believe you are honest or trustworthy.....still sayin'.....
You have NA friends ?

Nah, i dont believe that shhyyt not even for a minute....an no Native brother would attack me as youve suggested .

You sound like just another big mouth vile ghetto woman to me.

Im still glad youre an outsider and you were never one of us to begin with.
Two White Crows

AOL

#2862 Jul 7, 2013
MDJ2011 wrote:
<quoted text>
Naaaah! I promise you that wouldn't happen. One out of my six brother would grab you by your face and throw your azz into the woods. You wouldn't want that drama racist.
Ok ok stop with the violence...dayyyum youre starting to sound just like divine....and why would you want six big bucks to attack one lone white man ?

anyways, have you ever considered voting for a republican ?

just take one look at how the democratic party has destroyed california and even in your own home town....and need i go on about what a mess obama has made out of the county. i mean shhytt i feel like im livin in the hood these days.

blacks need to join the conservative party and then maybe we can put a stop to all this liberal nonsense.

do i hear an amen ?

Since: Dec 10

Location hidden

#2863 Jul 7, 2013
Anti-Fascism wrote:
<quoted text>
I'd bet Zimmerman would've followed Trayvon if he were "white"... if most of the criminals caught breaking into homes in Zimmermans area were also white, yet whites were not known to live in his area much at all.
Imagine if mainly white criminals were found breaking into homes in a majority-black neighborhood. If Zimmerman were 'black' and Trayvon were 'white' that night in this majority-black neighborhood, would you really criticize a black neighborhood watchman for following said 'suspicious white male' walking in the heavy down-pouring rain at night?
I'd never blame the neighborhood watch for being suspicious and following said suspect to keep an eye on him as he walked through the neighborhood.
To me, this is not about genetic background. This is about logic and reason.
Also, a clear lack of proof concerning Zimmermans guilt concerning 2nd degree murder, or any crime at all, actually. The prosecution has nothing on him. It'll be a sad day if the jury votes "guilty" in light of this.
He had more than enough time to find out whatever Trayvon intentions were.....

And he found out didn't he? That he had no intentions.

He just was walking back from the store.

Being suspicious is a normal reaction. And you're provided with enough time to find out someone's intentions.

I don't even excuse my own people when they F up. Do you think I'm going to buy that story from Zimmerman? Nope! His story has flaws.

So keep supporting him. He's guilty to me.

Location hidden

#2864 Jul 7, 2013
Cassius Chaerea wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm the one making reasoned observation's that offend those that can't refute them and wish to live in denial. "GZ is full of crap." Based on what? Hmmmmmmmmm....?
Based on his flawed reenactment of what happened. That's what!
Truth Be Told

Hermitage, PA

#2865 Jul 7, 2013
MDJ2011 wrote:
<quoted text>
He had more than enough time to find out whatever Trayvon intentions were.....
And he found out didn't he? That he had no intentions.
He just was walking back from the store.
Being suspicious is a normal reaction. And you're provided with enough time to find out someone's intentions.
I don't even excuse my own people when they F up. Do you think I'm going to buy that story from Zimmerman? Nope! His story has flaws.
So keep supporting him. He's guilty to me.
The only thing Zimmerman is guilty of is defending himself from a vicious beating by Trayvon the thug.
aisling-

Circleville, OH

#2866 Jul 7, 2013
In busting Zimmerman myths, Jonathan Capehart perpetuates the greatest myth of all

"Zimmerman was not, in fact, in his vehicle at the time the police said “we don’t need you to do that”

Jonathan Capehart at The Washington Post writes of Five myths about the killing of Trayvon Martin (h/t Instapundit).

The first myth listed concerns alleged police instructions for Zimmerman not to leave his vehicle. This is a fundamental myth in the case, and gives rise to a claim one hears constantly and to this day: If only Zimmerman had not left his vehicle when police told him not to, this never would have happened.

That narrative is spun, incorrectly, into legal theories that Zimmerman must have been the aggressor because he left the car against police orders and followed Martin.

Here’s how Capehart frames the myth, and how he debunks the myth:

1. On the night of the shooting, the police ordered Zimmerman to stay in his vehicle.

“Are you following him?” the operator for the Sanford police’s non-emergency line asks Zimmerman.“Yeah,” he says. The dispatcher on the phone tells him:“We don’t need you to do that.”

Who the aggressor was that fateful night is the central — and most unanswerable — question of the case. Those who fault Zimmerman have latched on to this back-and-forth with Sean Noffke, the operator, as proof that Zimmerman defied a direct police order.

Not so. Noffke testified on the first day of the jury trial that it is dispatchers’ policy not to give orders to callers.“We’re directly liable if we give a direct order,” he explained.“We always try to give general basic .&#8201;.&#8201;. not commands, just suggestions.” So,“We don’t need you to do that” is different than a more direct “Don’t do that.”

Under cross-examination, Noffke added more context to his “suggestion” when asked whether his requests for updates on what Martin was doing encouraged Zimmerman to follow the unarmed 17-year-old.“It’s best to avoid any kind of confrontation, to just get away from the situation,” Noffke said.

Capehart correctly debunks the myth that the police ordered Zimmerman not to follow Martin.

But in so doing, Capehart does not address the most important part of the myth — that Zimmerman was in his car at the time. In so doing, Capehart assumes a fact which we know not to be true.

Zimmerman was not in the car at the time of the comment “we don’t need you to do that.”

Here’s the transcript of the call from Andrew Branca’s post at his blog addressing the call:

Zimmerman: Shit, he’s running.

Dispatcher: He’s running? Which way is he running?

[Sound of car door opening.]

Zimmerman:[Grunts.] Down towards the other entrance of the neighborhood.

[Sound of car door closing.]

Dispatcher: OK, and which entrance is that he’s heading towards.

Zimmerman: The back entrance....[mutters] Fucking punks [puddles?].

[Wind/breathing noise.]

Dispatcher: Are you following him?

Zimmerman: Yeah.

Dispatcher: OK, we don’t need you to do that.

Zimmerman: OK.

On direct examination, the 911 operator acknowledged hearing the car door chime go off right after the “he’s running” statement by Zimmerman (at 3:15):

Here’s the cross-examination of the 911 operator, including his acknowledgement of hearing the door chiming (at 12:30) and that at the time of instruction there was wind noise from having cell phone outside the car (15:30). The denial that there was an order not to follow appears at 14:00:

This is important because it defeats a key narrative of the case, that Zimmerman was in his car at the time the police made the suggestion (not the direction) that “we don’t need you to do that.”

Capehart made a good faith attempt to debunk this myth, but in so doing, assumed the worst part of the myth."

http://legalinsurrection.com/2013/07/in-busti...

Location hidden

#2867 Jul 7, 2013
Two White Crows wrote:
<quoted text>
Ok ok stop with the violence...dayyyum youre starting to sound just like divine....and why would you want six big bucks to attack one lone white man ?
anyways, have you ever considered voting for a republican ?
just take one look at how the democratic party has destroyed california and even in your own home town....and need i go on about what a mess obama has made out of the county. i mean shhytt i feel like im livin in the hood these days.
blacks need to join the conservative party and then maybe we can put a stop to all this liberal nonsense.
do i hear an amen ?
He was the one who brought violence into the discussion. Not me.
Raptors Revenge wrote:
<quoted text>I'd slap the fck out of you repeatedly for being such a hypocrite.

“The REAL Founding Fathers!!!!!”

Since: Jun 08

Location hidden

#2868 Jul 7, 2013
Two White Crows wrote:
<quoted text>
You have NA friends ?
Nah, i dont believe that shhyyt not even for a minute....an no Native brother would attack me as youve suggested .
You sound like just another big mouth vile ghetto woman to me.
Im still glad youre an outsider and you were never one of us to begin with.
Actually, since I volunteer with NA rape victims and am part of a large NA community in the bay area and LA, yes, I have many NA friends. And, don't kid yourself, you have a much higher opinion of yourself than my NA male friends (who have read some of your vile posts) have of you. They don't believe you are NA either and feel the same way I do about how you kowtow and grovel on this forum. They find your ebonics sad and sick, just as I do, but as one of them said,'get in where ya fit in' with your white racist friends. Apparently you don't know the history of NAs in this country. Many tribes fought each other and the Cherokee were not well thought of then or today. Every part 'Indian' white man claims Cherokee as their NA part. I am also glad that I am not part of YOUR people, whoever they might be, faux red man......smh.....

Location hidden

#2869 Jul 7, 2013
Truth Be Told wrote:
<quoted text>The only thing Zimmerman is guilty of is defending himself from a vicious beating by Trayvon the thug.
And after that so-called vicious beating. Zimmerman, didn't even go to the hospital. He went home.
Truth Be Told

Hermitage, PA

#2870 Jul 7, 2013
MDJ2011 wrote:
<quoted text>
And after that so-called vicious beating. Zimmerman, didn't even go to the hospital. He went home.
And Trayvon went to the morgue. He should have went home instead of trying to be a badass and beat Zimmerman up...not to mention the fact he called Zimmerman a "cracker." Looks like sweet, innocent Trayvon wasn't so sweet and innocent after all.
aisling-

Circleville, OH

#2872 Jul 7, 2013
Why Zimmerman’s Motion for Acquittal Should Have Been Granted

"Immediately following the close of the State’s case on Friday, Mark O’Mara, the lawyer leading George Zimmerman’s defense team, stood before Judge Nelson and made his oral motion for a judgment of acquittal for his client (a parallel written motion was also submitted to the Court).

The Standards for a Judgment of Acquittal

The first issue is to distinguish between direct and indirect (or circumstantial) evidence, all of which must be considered from the perspective of being most favorable to the State. If there is adequate direct evidence raise a reasonable question of fact for the jury to decide, then the matter belongs in the jury’s realm, and a judgment of acquittal is inappropriate. If the direct evidence is entirely absent, or so slight or incredible that no jury could use it come to a verdict of guilty, then a judgment of acquittal should be approved.

If all the State can bring to the table is circumstantial evidence, however, the threshold for approving a motion for a judgment for acquittal is rather different. Where only circumstantial evidence is at play, that evidence, when viewed in the light most favorable to the State, must be sufficient to exclude any reasonable hypothesis except guilt. That is, unless the circumstantial evidence is so compelling that there exists, at the close of the State’s case, no reasonable doubt, a judgment of acquittal is appropriate.

The Uncontroverted Evidence of Martin’s Unprovoked Deadly Attack Upon Zimmerman

There is also, O’Mara notes, no other reasonable hypothesis that can be derived from the available evidence other than that Zimmerman was under a physical attack, and that this attack was being delivered by Trayon Martin. No one can look at the photos taken of the scene of Zimmerman’s face, of the injuries to the back of his head, and believe they were caused by anything other than a physical attack—and the only credible source for such an attack, especially given the injuries on the “punching” surfaces of his hands, is Trayvon Martin.

Although some of the exact circumstances of the attack remain uncertain, the State has presented no evidence whatever that Zimmerman ever proceeded down the “dog path” in the direction that Martin would have taken had he been seeking the safety of home. Nor did the State introduce any evidence whatever that Zimmerman continued to follow Martin after being told by the dispatcher that doing so wasn’t necessary. The State introduced no evidence that Zimmerman initiated contact with Martin—indeed, the State’s “star witness” Rachel Jeantel, testified that it was Martin who initiated contact with Zimmerman.

Zimmerman claims that it was at that T intersection that Martin emerged from the bushes, confronted him verbally, than aggressively attacked him with a punch to the nose that Zimmerman says he never even saw coming. The blow felt as if it had been delivered by a brick, Zimmerman told officers that evening, sending him to the ground with a broken nose. Zimmerman then claims—and the testimony of the only eye-witness, resident John Good, affirms—that Martin next mounted Zimmerman in an MMA-style dominating position and began raining blows upon his face and head, and smashing his head into the concrete sidewalk in a “ground-and-pound” attack.

Again, O’Mara notes, the State has introduced not one scintilla of evidence to contradict any of those claims.

At that point, struck to the ground by a surprise blow out of the dark, bleeding and chocking on his own blood, being beaten from an opponent sitting astride him, Zimmerman would have had a reasonable fear of death or grave bodily harm and could lawfully have used deadly force to defend himself."

In full:
http://legalinsurrection.com/2013/07/why-zimm...

“The REAL Founding Fathers!!!!!”

Since: Jun 08

Location hidden

#2873 Jul 7, 2013
I don't kiss anyone's backside, TINY. That's always been the lie you try to peddle in here but anyone who sees my posts knows better. Do I speak to other educated black posters here? YES, I do and that is a far cry from what you are calling it. I am far more literate, well educated and worldly than YOU will ever be, speaking of being jealous. My ex was NA, AA and Chinese for your information and he is still alive and retired from the Marines with 22 years of decorated service. You served in the military WHERE again? I bet you were unable to serve and I can imagine why so take your nonsense and stick it, k? I don't care what you call me, Tiny, YOU are the one who grovels and kowtows on this forum and, probably, in your worthless life....Still sayin'.....
aisling-

Circleville, OH

#2874 Jul 7, 2013
*And Jeantel stated that when she told Trayvon to run, when Trayvon said he spotted Zimmerman again/after losing him, he declined and stated that he was at his father's gf's home. However, the altercation took place 100yds down the dogwalk, in the opposite direction, at the T intersection/where John Good witnessed the altercation taking place.

“The Truth--Its Out there”

Level 8

Since: Mar 11

Columbus Ohio

#2875 Jul 7, 2013
Truth Be Told wrote:
<quoted text>And Trayvon went to the morgue. He should have went home instead of trying to be a badass and beat Zimmerman up...not to mention the fact he called Zimmerman a "cracker." Looks like sweet, innocent Trayvon wasn't so sweet and innocent after all.
zimmie liked to play cops and robbers and ended up killing an innocent young man for that he should spend a long time in the joint

Location hidden

#2876 Jul 7, 2013
Truth Be Told wrote:
<quoted text>And Trayvon went to the morgue. He should have went home instead of trying to be a badass and beat Zimmerman up...not to mention the fact he called Zimmerman a "cracker." Looks like sweet, innocent Trayvon wasn't so sweet and innocent after all.
You think that's funny to make fun of someone's death?

Someday you will get a first class visit to the morgue to........

Death doesn't skip anyone.

And he was going home. And he would have made it home if GZ would not have started the scuffle.

GTFOH! Racists come in here everyday and I do mean everyday calling blacks monkeys, apes, gorillas, etc.......

And have the audacity to be offended when racism is thrown back.

I thought the C-word doesn't bother whites?
dcm1

Chandler, AZ

#2877 Jul 7, 2013
Two White Crows wrote:
<quoted text>
I dont post on the AA forum to seek everyones approval like you do.
I dont hang around white folks all that much like you hang around black folks and preach your black solidarity nonsense and yet you claim to be Native.
Ive yet to met any Natives that kissss black azz like you do which ive always found to be strange if not totally insane....and didnt you say you married a black man ....and what happened to him, did the mofo die in some drive-by from another thug you so cherish ?
We are nothing like blacks yet you have your nose firmly planted in their azzz.
and no i dont talk in ebonics around my educated friends. I ONLY do here just for the laughs and to tease ignorant blacks like yourself.
youre just another knigguhher to me, divine ...
if you dont understand my above post then ill refere to you as shaniqua from now on you black cow.
Sums you up to a "T"!

http://thefw.com/tags/dumb-criminals/

Hack any computers lately....CRIMINAL?

Level 7

Since: Oct 12

Location hidden

#2878 Jul 7, 2013
MDJ2011 wrote:
<quoted text>
So then, with your depth of logic and common sense, he must therefore be guilty?.....
aisling-

Circleville, OH

#2879 Jul 7, 2013
iamcuriousnow wrote:
<quoted text>
zimmie liked to play cops and robbers and ended up killing an innocent young man for that he should spend a long time in the joint
Killing a person in self-defense is not the same as Murder2.

That being why the case is about self-defense and was using deadly force justifiable. Take all the emotion out of it and it boils down to whether Zimmerman, at the time he pulled the trigger, was justified in that self-defense is the justified use of force.

It's really very simple if you remove all the emotionalism and sensationalism that has enabled the narrative to be perpetuated from the moment NBC released those doctored dispatch tapes. And that being why the Police don't release 911 tapes in that it's very easy for the media and others to use it for sensational purposes for ratings... and which equates to profit.

Location hidden

#2880 Jul 7, 2013
Go Blue Forever wrote:
<quoted text>So then, with your depth of logic and common sense, he must therefore be guilty?.....
He's guilty.
Normando

Houston, TX

#2881 Jul 7, 2013
MDJ2011 wrote:
<quoted text>
And he would have made it home if GZ would not have started the scuffle.
Stupid much?

I come here and all I see is cave apes peeling in the Sun comments. More vial stuff too. You AA's are so racis.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

African-American Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 3 min VetnorsGate 1,523,575
Poll Do black girls like filipino guys? (Jul '09) 8 min glpgy 278
Poll Which RACE of WOMEN make the best WIVES? (May '10) 24 min Orcacrusher333 1,027
Lets talk about disrespectful 34 min SadButTrue 12
Nobody wants to date BM Garbage man 35 min SadButTrue 10
You don't deserve any respect Black man! lmao 35 min SadButTrue 11
Black He Male B&TCH's Grow up ! 36 min SadButTrue 1
Trump ~ 100* Days ~ Major Accomplishments? 1 hr Dont know 42
Negro behavior in public places 3 hr misfit 0676 100
608,370 bridges in America and the number of bl... 3 hr ANTI_NEGRO_2017 17
Why do so many whites fear blacks? 4 hr ANTI_NEGRO_2017 75
What African Americans really are 4 hr The Power Of Mast... 46
More from around the web