Remember when Brits kicked Zanzbibar'...

Remember when Brits kicked Zanzbibar's asses in just 40 minutes?

Posted in the African-American Forum

“I support Cystic Fibrosis.”

Level 4

Since: Jul 13

Location hidden

#2 May 3, 2014
No shame losing to guns when u don't have gun.

I would be really embarrassed if another race enslaved some of my countries with just swords like the black moors and mongols did.
ugly monkeys

Cedar Rapids, IA

#3 May 3, 2014
The moors were not black and I would be ashamed if white europeons were being held as slaves in present day europe like black africans are being enslaved by whites in present day africa.

And there is shame when your army is defeated regardless of what weapons you do and don't have. You are lesser for not being as advanced.
ugly monkeys

Cedar Rapids, IA

#4 May 3, 2014
Frog-man wrote:
LOL
In the Anglo-Zanzibar war? It took just 40 minutes for us to get you black cowards to surrender like bitches.
40 minutes lol damn. Blacks have always been pathetic. Think of how fast thhe white man could have committed a genocide in all of black africa if he wanted too.

Level 4

Location hidden

#5 May 3, 2014
Yet black Moorish kings statues are still in Europe.

But yeah the moors were not black. LOL

I guess you albinos ARE embarrassed by you getting enslaved at sword and arrow point. LOL

So much so you have to lie to yourself about it.

Kinda like Spain and Portugal trying to erase the fact that black moors were ever there. HAHAHA.

Insect trust will be here soon enough to defend you pathetic fools that were the only race enslaved at sword and arrow point by another race.

Insect Trust
Level 1

Since: Aug 13

Location hidden

#6 May 3, 2014
I see triplets wrote:
Yet black Moorish kings statues are still in Europe.
But yeah the moors were not black. LOL
I guess you albinos ARE embarrassed by you getting enslaved at sword and arrow point. LOL
So much so you have to lie to yourself about it.
Kinda like Spain and Portugal trying to erase the fact that black moors were ever there. HAHAHA.
Insect trust will be here soon enough to defend you pathetic fools that were the only race enslaved at sword and arrow point by another race.
How embarrassed YOU must be to be exposing your foolishness here for all to mock.

Dropout.

Level 4

Location hidden

#7 May 3, 2014
Insect Trust wrote:
<quoted text>
How embarrassed YOU must be to be exposing your foolishness here for all to mock.
Dropout.
"Insect trust will be here soon enough to defend you pathetic fools that were the only race enslaved at sword and arrow point by another race"

Predictable and pathetic as ever.
queer

Denver, CO

#8 May 3, 2014
Op is a queer using proxy. I'm sure he would have sex with some black asses.
queer

Denver, CO

#9 May 3, 2014
Ugly monkeys is a disease infested queer too..
ugly monkeys

Cedar Rapids, IA

#10 May 3, 2014
There were no brit deaths and only one wounded brit soldier. There were over 500 wounded/dead zanzis. It is the shortest war in history.

Brittain could have single handedly swept through that entire continent claiming victory after victory without a doubt. Just another example of white supremacy.
charlie

Eskilstuna, Sweden

#11 May 3, 2014
Insect Trust wrote:
<quoted text>
Dropout.
We are waiting for proof that blonde blue-eyes viking were in north africa 30 thousands years ago in another thread. got the proof, yet boy!^_^

Level 8

Since: Aug 09

Saint Louis, MO

#12 May 3, 2014
Frog-man wrote:
LOL
In the Anglo-Zanzibar war? It took just 40 minutes for us to get you black cowards to surrender like bitches.
Zanzibar is a tiny little unarmed island. I would be ashamed to claim that I attacked such a defenseless little country. It reminds me of when Reagan invade Grenada. You are more of a stupid bully than anything courageous or brave.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

African-American Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
The DNC Convention 1 min Hillary 2016 3
HOW IS UNITY WORKING OUT: Sanders supporters B... 3 min I joined the AAAn... 9
Hebrew Israelite (Feb '11) 5 min Real 136,423
News Black therapist with hands up shot by cops whil... 8 min I joined the AAAn... 157
DNC CONVENTION IN CHAOS --- Will Bernie sell ou... 16 min RMG El Rey de Tra... 18
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 22 min Fenris the Big Ba... 1,403,877
Liberals Are More Intelligent Than Conservatives 24 min RMG El Rey de Tra... 4
The RNC tried to Cheat Trump out of Nomination 1 hr Give Me Give Me G... 21
Democratic National Committee SUED by Sanders V... 2 hr RMG El Rey de Tra... 24
More from around the web