Houston, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 9, 2013

fanti1977 wrote:
<quoted text> Did you visit Ferris State University Jim Crow Museum? The Blax women of the past were kind and loving too. Are you ever serious about anything? Or have you also joined the Play ground aspect here at Topix? Why don't you for once post something intelligent this is serious stuff.Do you like reading about racist whites reviving degrading and demeaning Black collectables and selling them in shops across the U.S.? It shows many of them don't like us and the 1964 civil rights act has been like one big body guard for all Black Americans it has protected us from whites all out assaults. I hope someday you'll post something worthwhile and stop making a big joke about important Black issues.
Blaxican Women and I are fully abreast of issues facing the Black American community. I believe the solution to our problems are employment and business ownership. I currently own 2 small kiosk that receive relatively good business and I've employed 4 four young Black Americans.
BlackManLoveBlax icanWomen

Houston, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 9, 2013

fanti1977 wrote:
<quoted text>Thank you my faith in you is on the rise.
You're welcome.
questionthatgrou p

Houston, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 9, 2013

fanti1977 wrote:
<quoted text> Don't forget to visit Ferris State University Jim Crow's Museum, it's mind reeling and you won't forget what you read.
Do they have a website?
The white man in charge

Chardon, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 29, 2013

I luv my Jolly Obama Bank! I will really be happy when Jolly Obama is finally gone and we can start investing in America again. Until then we MUST keep our hard earned money and not be feeding all the lazy no good for nothing free loaders that always have there hands out for a hand out. Why work when you can just eat off the crackers hard work right?
KIP

San Francisco, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 29, 2013

The white man in charge wrote:
I luv my Jolly Obama Bank! I will really be happy when Jolly Obama is finally gone and we can start investing in America again. Until then we MUST keep our hard earned money and not be feeding all the lazy no good for nothing free loaders that always have there hands out for a hand out. Why work when you can just eat off the crackers hard work right?
WHERE is this free loading?

Oh PLEASE tell me where the free goodies are. I've yet to see them. I understand you might be mad that the poor are being fed and they might receive some health care, but I have NO idea about being fed by other people who work. In fact, I have no idea about MOST of the B.S. spewed by the right wingnuts over anything unless it involves war mongering, hate, and paranoia. For the time being I pay property and Federal taxes as well as into our own healthcare, auto insurance, gasoline, and even school for our son.

If it walks like B.S. and smells like B.S. then it must beeeee ...
the white man in charge

Chardon, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 26, 2013

KIP wrote:
<quoted text>
WHERE is this free loading?
Oh PLEASE tell me where the free goodies are. I've yet to see them. I understand you might be mad that the poor are being fed and they might receive some health care, but I have NO idea about being fed by other people who work. In fact, I have no idea about MOST of the B.S. spewed by the right wingnuts over anything unless it involves war mongering, hate, and paranoia. For the time being I pay property and Federal taxes as well as into our own healthcare, auto insurance, gasoline, and even school for our son.
If it walks like B.S. and smells like B.S. then it must beeeee ...
Where? Fact: The average welfare pays MORE than minimum wage. Also, MAYBE YOU DO pay all of what you say. I was NOT talking about YOU if you do indeed pay taxes, auto insurance and all that. The real deal is I go to the grocery in the iner city and here I see DOZENS upon DOZENS of the same exact thing. What is that? It's these "POOR people" YOU are referring to. I stand in line behind several EVERY TIME I go to the store. NOT just one or two. DOZENS. MANY,MANY,MANY people. Different people. NOT the same ones! It IS a stereotype too. Why is it a stereotype? Again DOZENS and MANY. So when you see virtually dozens and more dozens and more dozens and they ARE different people and it starts adding up to hundreds and even thousands then there it is! EXACTLY what YOU call BS. Now what could he be talking about? Here is your stereotype. Here is what I see over and over and over and over. THERE in front of me waiting in line is this HUGE, GIGANTIC, FAT and overweight tank woman with THREE CARTS FULL of the best steak and lobster and high dollar foods. As she stands there with four or five kids screaming and yelling and grabbing everything and everyone she puts over $1,500.00 worth of food on the conveyor belt. Each kid this HUGE big mouth fat slob has is yet another free meal ticket paid for by MY taxes. YOUR taxes too IF you do pay taxes like you say. Fatso pulls out here special loaded up FOOd STAMP card while she twits and tweets and twickels on her DROID, ZOID and MALOID high dollar phone. NO COUPONS of course she pays for the pricey food and waddles away with all her meal ticket kids following her. I pay for my $100.00 worth of food and when I get to the parking lot what do I see. The big fat blooosofferus and all her meal ticket kids with NO FATHER because they don't even know who dady is and neither does the FATSO BLOB freeloader. What are they doing now? Loading all this free food stamp food into their BRAND NEW Escalade or BMW or HUGE SUV with GOLD rims and fancy poo pangs. WHY WORK? They begettin' evrything fo' FREE and be pimpin dey ride!
So ther you have it! Explain that away! NO! Just call it more BS. By the way. She be on da way to KFC now ta git CHIKIN! Where she can argue wid da mu fo bout how da CHIKIN aint cewked right! There you have it. FREE RIDE! DAT'S Da REAL. Fo Sure!

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
Seattle Dating

more search filters

less search filters

•••