reality-check

Springfield, VA

#4033 Sep 5, 2014
Cigar Face21 wrote:
<quoted text>
You're soo yummy and sweet! I know your a good woman , and my bad for the mean texts I typed. Do you speak a foreign language? And what would it be?
how do you know I am a good woman? do you come here looking for me? yes, I speak African, arabic, french too
I feel your spirit boo
reality-check

Springfield, VA

#4034 Sep 5, 2014
melissa__ wrote:
<quoted text>
It depends more on a individual than it does race, good men are in every race
I disagree with your , mira
Cigar Face21

Riverview, FL

#4035 Sep 5, 2014
reality-check wrote:
<quoted text>
how do you know I am a good woman? do you come here looking for me? yes, I speak African, arabic, french too
I feel your spirit boo
I can just tell that you are a good woman. And yes I do think about you when topix comes to mind and soon as I get off from work I post to you.

“Hunde kala e saa'i mun”

Since: Mar 14

Location hidden

#4036 Sep 5, 2014
reality-check wrote:
<quoted text>
I feel your spirit boo
Obviously you have never been to Africa. There is no such language as African you noob. Africa has over 1,500 languages.

Since: Jul 14

Location hidden

#4037 Sep 5, 2014
reality-check wrote:
<quoted text>
I disagree with your , mira
So you believe that black men are the best race of men? There is absolutely nothing wrong with having a race but there is good and bad in every race
reality-check

Springfield, VA

#4038 Sep 5, 2014
Cigar Face21 wrote:
<quoted text>
I can just tell that you are a good woman. And yes I do think about you when topix comes to mind and soon as I get off from work I post to you.
good men knows good women and vice versa,. i feel it baby. thanks for coming here to look for me. i do check incase you posted. haiti bousa
reality-check

Springfield, VA

#4039 Sep 5, 2014
melissa__ wrote:
<quoted text>
So you believe that black men are the best race of men? There is absolutely nothing wrong with having a race but there is good and bad in every race
then why you didn't date Mexican man?
reality-check

Springfield, VA

#4040 Sep 5, 2014
Stupidthread,

I know but cigar face is black American. he doesn't care about tribes we have in Africa.we have 10000 of cultures too. he will eventually know in details.
reality-check

Springfield, VA

#4041 Sep 5, 2014
stupid thread,

if you want to know in details. i was born and raised in Africa.
reality-check

Springfield, VA

#4042 Sep 5, 2014
Melissa,

you obviously think white men are better because u think they have money, that's why you are with white ma because you think Mexican are not good.

“Hunde kala e saa'i mun”

Since: Mar 14

Location hidden

#4043 Sep 5, 2014
reality-check wrote:
stupid thread,
if you want to know in details. i was born and raised in Africa.
But yet you know so little about it....
Cigar Face21

Riverview, FL

#4044 Sep 5, 2014
reality-check wrote:
<quoted text>
good men knows good women and vice versa,. i feel it baby. thanks for coming here to look for me. i do check incase you posted. haiti bousa
Its been along day of work and its over until 430am. Lol!! Your soo yummy. What are your hobbies? Or do you have any?

Location hidden

#4045 Sep 5, 2014
reality-check wrote:
<quoted text>
then why you didn't date Mexican man?
I did one time and I'm not that attracted to them but I would never write them off as undatable it's fine to have a preference I'm just stating that there is good and bad in every race

Location hidden

#4046 Sep 5, 2014
reality-check wrote:
Melissa,
you obviously think white men are better because u think they have money, that's why you are with white ma because you think Mexican are not good.
Nope I don't think they are better at all and I'm not with my boyfriend because of money plus I think there more important things to a relationship than money

Since: Dec 13

Fort Worth, TX

#4047 Sep 5, 2014
reality-check wrote:
Melissa,
oh dang I guess this means my Black Queen think am better than her BM. Lol. Here is the thing I don't want to be better than anybody. I just want to be me who is gonna be there for her just as she is there for me.

“Black Luv or Bust!”

Level 7

Since: Jul 11

Location hidden

#4048 Sep 5, 2014
Miguel is the man wrote:
<quoted text> oh dang I guess this means my Black Queen think am better than her BM. Lol. Here is the thing I don't want to be better than anybody. I just want to be me who is gonna be there for her just as she is there for me.
If this were at all true...you wouldn't come here and act like such a jackass!

*You strive on bw and bm being at each others throat!

Since: Dec 13

El Paso, TX

#4049 Sep 5, 2014
Moorspeaks wrote:
<quoted text>
If this were at all true...you wouldn't come here and act like such a jackass!
*You strive on bw and bm being at each others throat!
Knock it insecure ignorant fool and pay attention I typed and went for what that girl said and I also said am not trying be better than no one. Remember you already attacked verbally another latino for just liking black women but he school you and owned you but it looks like you keep coming back for more slaps. I feel sorry for your weak insecure azz. I'll just let you bark cuz that's all you do is bark but that is the most you can do bark.
RIP TUPAC

Minneapolis, MN

#4050 Sep 5, 2014
Ashleigh wrote:
This is a serious thread.
I need advice(so no trolls)
So I know Not every black man fits this stereotype but this is my experience with them..
Ok so I'm young (under 25) and most of the black men I've met are in my age group and they all either
1 had a baby mama or multiple baby mamas
2 lacked motivation to get a job
3 didn't have an education
4 obsessed with the fact that I was "light skin"
5 on the dl
6 cheaters
7immature don't wanna grow up
8 hoes
Etc..
I live in an upperclass neighborhood and I still meet men like this !!
Don't get me wrong I'm attracted to SOME black men but the bad outweighs the good.
My sister is married to a handsome Puerto Rican man and she's is happy.he is a hardworker, he is really sweet to her and a great father to my nephew.
My mom is creole (mixed black) and she wants me to keep my options open to black men too.i try to explain to her that times changed and black men like my dad don't really exist. I told her I didn't want to marry a black man and I'd rather date a Hispanic or white guy .
I've been recently talking to a guy who is mexican/white and he is tall,gorgeous,smart,(he is in college to become an engineer)and funny. I told my mom about him and she just kind of shuts me out.
But there's this black guy that is lazy and cocky who has been trying to get with me for 4 years and my mom likes him.she always mentions him and goes out of her way to convince me to be with him and the only thing he has going for himself is a decent car,good looks and he is tall.
Finding a decent black man is like 1/1,000,000.
Should I just ignore her and date who I want ???
How about you shut the f*ck up?
sabah

United States

#4051 Sep 5, 2014
girl go on a white site we don't want ur kind on here tell it to the white cause we don't want to hear it. u just remind the of slavery
reality-check

Alexandria, VA

#4052 Sep 6, 2014
Cigar Face21 wrote:
<quoted text>
Its been along day of work and its over until 430am. Lol!! Your soo yummy. What are your hobbies? Or do you have any?
thanks hun:) sorry I went to sleep. I don't have much hobby. I go with the flow. I can't wait to see your handsome pic.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

African-American Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Bishop G.E. Patterson's widow files lawsuit aga... (Aug '08) 6 min veonka 81
Child Sexual Abuse Rampant in Black Community (May '12) 7 min Sangelia 252
Hebrew Israelite (Feb '11) 7 min Ben YISRAEL 104,921
all my years on topix... 9 min sweet chocolate q... 19
Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 10 min Realtime 1,174,317
why are bkacjs considerd the bottom of the pile... 10 min Hetero-Sapien 12
White Backlash: Whose Next (Jul '10) 11 min ZCs 232
I need proof that the Ancient Egyptians Were No... (Oct '07) 26 min African AE 28,678
Are black people natural savages? (Nov '11) 27 min Icky 161
IRRBW and IRRWM is okay. IRRBM and IRRWW is wrong 32 min lol 41
How has Africa from the begining of time influe... (May '13) 52 min African AE 3,486
More from around the web