I don't want to marry a BLACK MAN
reality-check

Alexandria, VA

#4058 Sep 6, 2014
melissa__ wrote:
<quoted text>
Didn't you just say that black men were the best? That's generalizing
i never said i don't generalize. i do because it works for me. but not in every situation. like for example black men are nice but not African men. i like black American men because i feel connected to most of them but not Africans now both are blacks LOL
reality-check

Alexandria, VA

#4059 Sep 6, 2014
melissa__ wrote:
<quoted text>
There are more important things then sex and money in a relationship I have several reasons why I'm with my boyfriend
i know a lot of Spanish women and most want to be with white men that have big houses and business and are you telling me that's not money? and yes, some who don't want money go with BM because they value sex more than money because most BM have that sexy appeal and charisma that most women wants in a man. if i even try to be with white man i don't think see them as men because most sound like women. i think the way they are raised is not manly and i like tough, strong, men and i see it in black americans. Africans don't like making decision and are scared to get into things because in their country they seen and heard bad things about life in general so they are too cautious about things and hide their feelings and i don't like that. i like a man to give him all of him LOL i mean his mind, heart and body LOL

Since: Dec 13

El Paso, TX

#4061 Sep 6, 2014
reality-check wrote:
<quoted text>
ofcourse. she must have some issue with BM that's why she go with Mexican LOL
you want to be better than others. besides most Dominican and some Puerto ricos, are blacks so u even come and talk like you have BW does sound you see her as someone different.
everyone have their stories. what is yours? what is the reason u are not with Mexican woman?
well see i been with BW since a kid cuz being with a BW is like being in paradise but I do respect the latinas cuz I respect them. Now like I said as far for me I am not here to be better than no one. Life is a buffet and those feelings and taste come from God.
Cigar Face21

Tampa, FL

#4062 Sep 6, 2014
reality-check wrote:
<quoted text>
thanks hun:) sorry I went to sleep. I don't have much hobby. I go with the flow. I can't wait to see your handsome pic.
My computer isn't letting me do a Cigar Face profile because that name is being used . I tried a few times and it keep on doing the same crap. Ummm your sooo yummy and sweet.lol
Cigar Face21

Tampa, FL

#4063 Sep 6, 2014
reality-check wrote:
<quoted text>
I love green eyes. beside you used to be in the military so you have that nice body. sorry I said bad things to you. I say most things because I heard it from my friends. i don't mean it. please, get your profile this weekend. yes i will send you real text. you are very nice man. thanks , you are yummy too. please make time to come here more often. or else i am going to have to text you. you work too much. you need time for relaxation . you are sweet. thanks.
Yes I do work to much and I really enjoy what I do. I had a vacation in august but I got swamped again like usual, I will take it in December. How has your day been treating you?
reality-check

Alexandria, VA

#4064 Sep 6, 2014
Cigar Face21 wrote:
<quoted text>
My computer isn't letting me do a Cigar Face profile because that name is being used . I tried a few times and it keep on doing the same crap. Ummm your sooo yummy and sweet.lol
you can put cigar_facehot or cigar-face101 you know something like that. I know its you because of your IP location. I want to really see you. thanks boo
ShakkenSteelBuut z

Brooklyn, NY

#4065 Sep 6, 2014
reality-check wrote:
<quoted text>
you can put cigar_facehot or cigar-face101 you know something like that. I know its you because of your IP location. I want to really see you. thanks boo
Ha ha! you two need to meet up at the hotel already and bust off shots... lol just get a room already!
reality-check

Alexandria, VA

#4066 Sep 6, 2014
ShakkenSteelBuutz wrote:
<quoted text>
Ha ha! you two need to meet up at the hotel already and bust off shots... lol just get a room already!
excuse me? I don't roll like that besides I want to know him to be friends with him and not for something else. you are typical man who sees things for not what it is.
reality-check

Alexandria, VA

#4067 Sep 6, 2014
Cigar Face21 wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes I do work to much and I really enjoy what I do. I had a vacation in august but I got swamped again like usual, I will take it in December. How has your day been treating you?
what matters is that you like what you do. how long will be your vacation? where do you go for vacation? my day is relaxed?
Cigar Face21

Tampa, FL

#4068 Sep 6, 2014
Ashleigh wrote:
This is a serious thread.
I need advice(so no trolls)
So I know Not every black man fits this stereotype but this is my experience with them..
Ok so I'm young (under 25) and most of the black men I've met are in my age group and they all either
1 had a baby mama or multiple baby mamas
2 lacked motivation to get a job
3 didn't have an education
4 obsessed with the fact that I was "light skin"
5 on the dl
6 cheaters
7immature don't wanna grow up
8 hoes
Etc..
I live in an upperclass neighborhood and I still meet men like this !!
Don't get me wrong I'm attracted to SOME black men but the bad outweighs the good.
My sister is married to a handsome Puerto Rican man and she's is happy.he is a hardworker, he is really sweet to her and a great father to my nephew.
My mom is creole (mixed black) and she wants me to keep my options open to black men too.i try to explain to her that times changed and black men like my dad don't really exist. I told her I didn't want to marry a black man and I'd rather date a Hispanic or white guy .
I've been recently talking to a guy who is mexican/white and he is tall,gorgeous,smart,(he is in college to become an engineer)and funny. I told my mom about him and she just kind of shuts me out.
But there's this black guy that is lazy and cocky who has been trying to get with me for 4 years and my mom likes him.she always mentions him and goes out of her way to convince me to be with him and the only thing he has going for himself is a decent car,good looks and he is tall.
Finding a decent black man is like 1/1,000,000.
Should I just ignore her and date who I want ???
Just the other day, I passed by the homeless shelter and it wad chow time! The majority of the people were white men who look like they needed a shower! You're a joke!!!!
Cigar Face21

Tampa, FL

#4069 Sep 6, 2014
reality-check wrote:
<quoted text>
what matters is that you like what you do. how long will be your vacation? where do you go for vacation? my day is relaxed?
I can give you my number?
reality-check

Alexandria, VA

#4070 Sep 6, 2014
Cigar Face21 wrote:
<quoted text>
I can give you my number?
I don't want you to post your number here since there might be crazy people. you can give me your email and we can start using email then phone. what do you have for dinner?

“Hunde kala e saa'i mun”

Since: Mar 14

Location hidden

#4073 Sep 7, 2014
If you both end up as girlfriend and boyfriend, I hope you treat each other well and with respect.
kiana

Houston, TX

#4074 Sep 7, 2014
reality-check wrote:
<quoted text>
ofcourse. she must have some issue with BM that's why she go with Mexican LOL
you want to be better than others. besides most Dominican and some Puerto ricos, are blacks so u even come and talk like you have BW does sound you see her as someone different.
everyone have their stories. what is yours? what is the reason u are not with Mexican woman?
Are you a black man troll because you seem to "like" black men but have a problem with women that don't.
Cigar Face21

Tampa, FL

#4075 Sep 7, 2014
reality-check wrote:
<quoted text>
Im going to take the whole month of December off. My brother and I purchased a home in ponce Puerto rico soo thats where I will take my vacation.
Ash

San Antonio, TX

#4077 Sep 7, 2014
kiana wrote:
<quoted text>
Are you a black man troll because you seem to "like" black men but have a problem with women that don't.
Yes it is a black man lol
reality-check

Alexandria, VA

#4078 Sep 7, 2014
Cigar Face21 wrote:
<quoted text>
Im going to take the whole month of December off. My brother and I purchased a home in ponce Puerto rico soo thats where I will take my vacation.
ohh nice hope u have fun. becareful with those Puerto rican ladies lol. they r trouble lol
reality-check

Alexandria, VA

#4079 Sep 7, 2014
kiana wrote:
<quoted text>
I am a woman and I like men. I don't have to like women. I don't care about women .
reality-check

Alexandria, VA

#4080 Sep 7, 2014
Ash wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes it is a black man lol
no I am not. I am a woman and it takes a real man to know that. so why don't you hop off my back???
Cigar Face21

Tampa, FL

#4081 Sep 7, 2014
reality-check wrote:
<quoted text>
ohh nice hope u have fun. becareful with those Puerto rican ladies lol. they r trouble lol
Im only going for the beach and peace. In reality im actually not in to the bar scene or prostitutes. I don't associate with strangers or anxious people. Im into my work too much to create a problem. Have you been to Tampa Florida? I will show you around when you get here.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

African-American Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Dueling groups to rally at Confederate landmark 2 min Don Barros Serrano 2,067
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 2 min Grey Ghostmoron 1,395,189
Benghazi...... Hillary Guilty !!!! 4 min Hillary 2016 1
Africans discovered the AMERICA before Columbus! (Jan '12) 8 min Don Barros Serrano 7,944
The Black Man Is God 9 min Black Powerless 100
WARNING ! Whites are Desperate to make Blacks F... 14 min JustdroppedIN 4
News Donald Trump Is Unfit to Lead 25 min Just Sayin 71
How Fkn dumb can Republicans get? 2.0 25 min Marcus Washington 72
the moors were black africans not arabs!!! (Jun '08) 26 min Radical Agenda 46,390
5 stabbed @ white nationalist trump rally 1 hr Marcus Washington 76
News African-Americans should start voting for Repub... 3 hr Sara 273
More from around the web