I don't want to marry a BLACK MAN
kiana

Houston, TX

#4074 Sep 7, 2014
reality-check wrote:
<quoted text>
ofcourse. she must have some issue with BM that's why she go with Mexican LOL
you want to be better than others. besides most Dominican and some Puerto ricos, are blacks so u even come and talk like you have BW does sound you see her as someone different.
everyone have their stories. what is yours? what is the reason u are not with Mexican woman?
Are you a black man troll because you seem to "like" black men but have a problem with women that don't.
Cigar Face21

Tampa, FL

#4075 Sep 7, 2014
reality-check wrote:
<quoted text>
what matters is that you like what you do. how long will be your vacation? where do you go for vacation? my day is relaxed?
Im going to take the whole month of December off. My brother and I purchased a home in ponce Puerto rico soo thats where I will take my vacation.
Ash

San Antonio, TX

#4077 Sep 7, 2014
kiana wrote:
<quoted text>
Are you a black man troll because you seem to "like" black men but have a problem with women that don't.
Yes it is a black man lol
reality-check

Alexandria, VA

#4078 Sep 7, 2014
Cigar Face21 wrote:
<quoted text>
Im going to take the whole month of December off. My brother and I purchased a home in ponce Puerto rico soo thats where I will take my vacation.
ohh nice hope u have fun. becareful with those Puerto rican ladies lol. they r trouble lol
reality-check

Alexandria, VA

#4079 Sep 7, 2014
kiana wrote:
<quoted text>
I am a woman and I like men. I don't have to like women. I don't care about women .
reality-check

Alexandria, VA

#4080 Sep 7, 2014
Ash wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes it is a black man lol
no I am not. I am a woman and it takes a real man to know that. so why don't you hop off my back???
Cigar Face21

Tampa, FL

#4081 Sep 7, 2014
reality-check wrote:
<quoted text>
ohh nice hope u have fun. becareful with those Puerto rican ladies lol. they r trouble lol
Im only going for the beach and peace. In reality im actually not in to the bar scene or prostitutes. I don't associate with strangers or anxious people. Im into my work too much to create a problem. Have you been to Tampa Florida? I will show you around when you get here.
ShakkenSteelBuut z

Brooklyn, NY

#4082 Sep 7, 2014
reality-check wrote:
<quoted text>
I am a woman and I like men. I don't have to like women. I don't care about women .
Hey Cigar,
Reality-check is seriously trying to be your bedlay. Please man, do yourself and her a favor; take this broad for a ride so that she can stop being so thirsty.
Cigar Face21

Tampa, FL

#4083 Sep 7, 2014
ShakkenSteelBuutz wrote:
<quoted text>
Hey Cigar,
Reality-check is seriously trying to be your bedlay. Please man, do yourself and her a favor; take this broad for a ride so that she can stop being so thirsty.
STFU!! I don't think she's a ho. She's actually a good woman.
ShakkenSteelBuut z

Brooklyn, NY

#4084 Sep 7, 2014
Cigar Face21 wrote:
<quoted text>
Aight man aight, you got it ! Peace

Since: Aug 10

Location hidden

#4085 Sep 7, 2014
Cigar Face21 wrote:
<quoted text>
The thing is that blackwomen can be very vicious and hold blackmen to an unrealistic expectations! And give a free pass to less quality man cause he's not black. I've seen it with my own two eyes and its a fact. Nobody's perfect. Thats the reason why most blackmen do not take sistahs serious. Its like you guys are only out to cause problems no mater how well off eecare. Im not lonely , but not buying todays baggage.
Yes, you have a point that some bw will make excuses for other non bm who come up short.. But on the other hand, there are way too many bw who hang in there with men who don't have intentions to do right by their own women... Its so bad, other races of women think its funny that bw have something wrong with us etc..(I'm Carib descent, some african women tend to insult Carib women who seem to be worse off!! Little do some of those Caribs know, that the women gloating are not living good lives and choose to pick on others!!)

BM have the problem.. WE bend over backwards for them and are too understanding.. Give an inch take five yards... Its so bad that other races of men seem to think they can take liberties with us-Simply because bm give them free rein to do so.. Other women get protected, we always have to defend ourselves and struggle.. Is it any wonder why some bw praise non bm even if they aren't much better?
reality-check

Alexandria, VA

#4086 Sep 7, 2014
Cigar Face21 wrote:
<quoted text>
thanks for protecting me from monsters
reality-check

Alexandria, VA

#4087 Sep 7, 2014
Cigar Face21 wrote:
<quoted text>
Im only going for the beach and peace. In reality im actually not in to the bar scene or prostitutes. I don't associate with strangers or anxious people. Im into my work too much to create a problem. Have you been to Tampa Florida? I will show you around when you get here.
I know you are nice guy. I have been to Orlando but not tampa. I lived in FL for 5 years. I might come and visit tampa who knows lol

“Hunde kala e saa'i mun”

Since: Mar 14

Location hidden

#4088 Sep 7, 2014
Cigar Face21 wrote:
<quoted text>
Well it seems you will definitely be a good man to her seeing as how you defended her there from that guy.

Since: Aug 10

Location hidden

#4089 Sep 7, 2014
reality-check wrote:
<quoted text>
True!!! Why does everyone think that bw have to harbour any feelings for other women?? Or are people like him trying to encourage lesbianism(I've had all this done to me!! Still love men!!)?? Freaking weird that men from your own community should want you to do that!! I don't see why bw should give a shit about other women-it would be good if he clarified his point.. As I read this and thought of all kind of conclusions!!
reality-check

Alexandria, VA

#4090 Sep 7, 2014
Dinie wrote:
<quoted text>
True!!! Why does everyone think that bw have to harbour any feelings for other women?? Or are people like him trying to encourage lesbianism(I've had all this done to me!! Still love men!!)?? Freaking weird that men from your own community should want you to do that!! I don't see why bw should give a shit about other women-it would be good if he clarified his point.. As I read this and thought of all kind of conclusions!!
I think its more like sisterly black thing but I don't really like to get closer to another women. But most black women think that other women has to support and comfort them and talk about men to their women friend. that create more problem in a relationship because the women might tell you negative things about your relationship especially if she don't have a good relationship in her life herself. and it might create lesbianism which is against my culture and religion. I do support women if they need help as a friend but not close.

I agree with you. that's why the world is so messed up with gays and lesbians and too many bad things happening because people don't value any good relationship as back in the days between man and woman.
Ash

San Antonio, TX

#4091 Sep 7, 2014
reality-check wrote:
<quoted text>
no I am not. I am a woman and it takes a real man to know that. so why don't you hop off my back???
Yes sir !

“Power to the black V”

Level 2

Since: Jul 13

Flawless

#4092 Sep 7, 2014
Its amazing that these black women that would take up for these black men for some attention. Brainwashed.
Woman

Indianapolis, IN

#4093 Sep 7, 2014
BlackAngell wrote:
Its amazing that these black women that would take up for these black men for some attention. Brainwashed.
Most black women are brainwashed to protect black men even though they are the bottom.
reality-check

Alexandria, VA

#4094 Sep 7, 2014
you lesbian women are offended when women support men

at the end of the day, you are made as a woman not a man so stop effing yourself, and start appreciating ur womenhood, u r not made as a man but woman

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

African-American Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 8 min No Surprize 1,780,736
The Chinese will take over Africa and... 11 min Factsmatter 16
I need proof that the Ancient Egyptians Were No... (Oct '07) 24 min Curious Me 41,207
Topix sucks 27 min THX White Warlord 8
9 good 46 wounded over fathers days weekend in ... 46 min THX White Warlord 11
June, 19 A True Holy Day 1 hr THX White Warlord 9
Kids Separated from their Illegal Immigrant Par... 1 hr KIR SUCKA 144
Loser Trump just keeps on Losing... 5 hr RMG Inigo Montoya 85
The Negro: America's foremost problem 5 hr SIMPLY THE TRUTH 21
dems weren't crying about these immigrant camp... 7 hr Termite Power 20