I don't want to marry a BLACK MAN

“Yes WE Can! Yes we Will!”

Level 8

Since: Jul 07

Baltimore, Md.

#3935 Sep 3, 2014
blackfun1 wrote:
I'm a Black man with two degrees, 20 years in corporate America, rental income property in three states, a portfolio of internet-based businesses. I have a broad dating range, but I have a preference for Black women of all shades; and I think you should not date Black men.
When you meet the Brother you seek, you will just mess it up because of your underlying beliefs. Date who you want and you will learn for yourself. Life is a journey, and that is the gift. Keep living, and enjoying the journey.
You know, I think this is right as regards SOME Black women--and Black men. Those Black women who PREFER non-Black (usually WHITE) men, and those Black men who PREFER non-Black (usually WHITE) women would be doing us SANE brothers and sisters a favor by staying away from us. In fact, they would be doing us all a favor by staying away from the Black COMMUNITY. Our community has enough challenges already without being beset by Negro males and females who are disdainful of the men and women of their own race.
So let them marry their white knights and white Cinderellas, and depart from us. I dare say we won't miss them, and will be better off without them.

“Black Luv or Bust!”

Level 7

Since: Jul 11

Location hidden

#3936 Sep 3, 2014
Savant wrote:
<quoted text> If they opened their eyes they would not have to travel outside the USA. I have a good number of African students whom I would take for African-Americans were it not for their African names. And some children of African parents even SOUND like African-Americans. If an Ashanti had adopted me fifty years ago, I would sound like an Ashanti man and my looks would not reveal that my biological parents were Black Americans. My North African dentist here in Baltimore thought that I was Ethiopian. But I am the son of two Black Americans parents who migrated to Bmore from the Jim Crow South.
*At one point in college.....during my undergraduate career...I had a native African roommate,born and raised in and straight from Ghana....who used to refer to me as "Son of-my last name" for my dads name....and we got along famously!

Now the very first time that he saw me....he just stared...and said nothing....until I reached out and shook his hand...then the first thing that he said was "Where are you from...and then the he informed me that....had I not spoken with an American accent and given him my name....he would have sworn that I was right from home!

*At one point he had his brother and some friends come to visit him...and he did not lie...I even realized that I looked like I was right from his culture!

**I also dated a gorgeous young lady from Ghana who said the very same thing and even joked that she was going to tell her father that I was Ghanaian....it was funny!
Mrs Diva On The Rise

Nassau, Bahamas

#3937 Sep 3, 2014
reality-check wrote:
<quoted text>
because I never seen a good looking Nigerian. you must be in Uk?
Why don't you show us your photo Reality-check,it's stupid to say you never seen a good loooking nigerian....P.S am not a nigerian by the way

Level 8

Since: Jan 10

Location hidden

#3938 Sep 3, 2014
reality-check wrote:
<quoted text>
Don't cover up for goodvibes he is a nasty man. he has been saying bad things about black women if you go back few posts here, you will read him. He is trying to be nice now that he sees you.
I will go with capree because she is nice to men that are nice. she is nice to cigarface because he is not nasty like the rest of the men here . she just keep it real
MsNutNut wants to believe what he tells her even though he does the same as many irbm here which is praise white women and putting down black women. I have caught Good Vibe doing this several times. He is nothing but two faced scum. Thanks Reality-Check because I don't hate black men and can talk on friendly terms with them.

Level 8

Location hidden

#3939 Sep 3, 2014
Good Vibes wrote:
<quoted text>
Wow.
Are you this desperate?
Any smart woman knows i was making reference to women like you.
Not the real women out there.
You promote IR.
So this comment was in direct compliance to your thought process.
I have seen several negative posts you have posted about black women but now that I have called you on them, you now want to say that you were only talking about certain women. You are trying to play both sides of the fence here. You want to be down with irbm and cool with black women to. If NewNew have a brain in her head she will soon see what you are doing.

Level 8

Location hidden

#3940 Sep 3, 2014
reality-check wrote:
<quoted text>
Capree,
when you see men from African , RUN. I MEAN RUN for your life. They are 2 face men. Most have 2 or 3 women on the side. And you will not find out about it. Most of them are raised that way. I lived in Africa, and I have seen this and many African ladies will tell you. They sometimes lead many wives and children and they don't tell you about it. IF you can't find a good African American man then GO for White man.
If you go to Africa they are poor because of their nasty life style and try to cheat and lie to people.
I have seen one African American lady on one of the posts saying she was dating this Nigerian man and have a baby with him, and they were living all nice and so until one day he told her he is going to marry a Nigerian woman. He didn't tell her but he had another women on the side. It is common in AFRICA they do that. so I feel sorry for most AA women who don't know this Shitty personality of Most African men.
So Take my Advice and throw some bread to Africans or Just RUN when you see them LOL
asalaama alaykum.
I have heard this about African men, that they are just as bad as the AA men. I agree the best thing for some AA women who is open to ir, is to date white.

Level 8

Location hidden

#3941 Sep 3, 2014
reality-check wrote:
<quoted text>
L
asalaama alaykum.
asalaama alaykum

Level 8

Location hidden

#3942 Sep 3, 2014
MsNewNew wrote:
<quoted text>Compared to what? Why didn't you added yours? Capree I glanced through your original comment and I didn't read anyone's else. I saw the title, saw the creator... and I based my comment on that.. Nuff said
That post was not addressed to me from Good Vibe so I have no post of mine to show you in connection to his. If you don't believe then go to post #192 and check for yourself. Good Vibe is nothing but a 2 faced idiot.

Level 8

Location hidden

#3943 Sep 3, 2014
reality-check wrote:
<quoted text>
Capree,
Although I hate to agree with you most of what you said is true. Bobby brown messed whitney because he was a dupe head. But not all black men are like that. you have to choose the one that are nice and get their head straight.
Not saying another black man would have treated her like that but Bobby Brown was trash compared to Whitney.
Good Vibes

Tempe, AZ

#3944 Sep 3, 2014
Capree wrote:
<quoted text>
I have seen several negative posts you have posted about black women but now that I have called you on them, you now want to say that you were only talking about certain women. You are trying to play both sides of the fence here. You want to be down with irbm and cool with black women to. If NewNew have a brain in her head she will soon see what you are doing.
Again, you are Senile.
Good Vibes

Tempe, AZ

#3945 Sep 3, 2014
Capree wrote:
<quoted text>
That post was not addressed to me from Good Vibe so I have no post of mine to show you in connection to his. If you don't believe then go to post #192 and check for yourself. Good Vibe is nothing but a 2 faced idiot.
You are insulting yourself by calling anyone "Idiot"

Level 8

Location hidden

#3947 Sep 3, 2014
Good Vibes wrote:
<quoted text>
Again, you are Senile.
All you are showing everyone is your inability to debate on my level so you run around posting little posts name-calling like a 10 year old. You are really a joke.
Good Vibes

Tempe, AZ

#3948 Sep 3, 2014
Capree wrote:
<quoted text>
All you are showing everyone is your inability to debate on my level so you run around posting little posts name-calling like a 10 year old. You are really a joke.
What have you said to even make me want to debate you?
You speak about IR in everything, because your intelligence is limited/

Can you discuss topics based on the:
Family
Economics
Banking
Race Relations
Children
Morality
Education
Africa
The USA
Exodus
Marriage.

Do you even have the ability to discuss any issues without making reference to IR?
This is where I have a problem with you and quite frankly you are very Boring.

However, I don't mind using you as "A" past-Time"
Because to me, you aren't worth much.
In a Bag of "Values" you would be the Zero.
Good Vibes

Tempe, AZ

#3949 Sep 3, 2014
Capree wrote:
<quoted text>
MsNutNut wants to believe what he tells her even though he does the same as many irbm here which is praise white women and putting down black women. I have caught Good Vibe doing this several times. He is nothing but two faced scum. Thanks Reality-Check because I don't hate black men and can talk on friendly terms with them.
Hahahaha.
My God, woman.
I can pull all of your comments degrading, embarrassing, insulting and kicking all black men to the curb and even calling black men the very same racists names that your white men do.

So, one needs to beg why have you now such selective memory and now wants to hold the Holy Grail of Morality.
But i seriously have no Time for you BS.
Because it's just too time consuming and since you're not prepared and ill-equipped to discuss anything due to your deficiencies I bow out.

And I would advise you to refrain from calling any man "ScuM"
Because I could tell you where the "Scum" resides.
And you know exactly which part of your Anatomy I am referring too.

So be respectful and choose your words wisely, little Girl.

BWEFocused

Falls Church, VA

#3950 Sep 3, 2014
reality-check wrote:
<quoted text>
hey AAA
I read most of your comments and I need advice. are you black woman? is it based on personal opinion or do you really think black men are not good in general? I am dating one now and I want to know before I make a move. He had a black girl friend before but he broke up with her because she slept with another man and he found out. I took his words for it because there is no reason not to believe him.
I know many don't have money but money is not important to me more than respect and love. if you hate black men because most are not rich then explain or do you have other reasons? few of my muslim friends had bad experience with the black men they go through and they say the same thing you said. most are single mothers now. and some of them lost their mind. I want to know whose fault is that. my boyfriend told me its the girls fault because they think they are better than their boyfriend.
salaams
Maceo

VOMIT!!!!!!!!!! VOMIT!!!!!!!!!! VOMIT!!!!!!!!!!
((((((((((LIES LIES AND MORE LIES..........HABITUAL LAIR AND SON OF SATAN........GET BEHIND ME FOOL!

“Black Luv or Bust!”

Level 7

Since: Jul 11

Location hidden

#3951 Sep 3, 2014
Capree wrote:
<quoted text>
Not saying another black man would have treated her like that but Bobby Brown was trash compared to Whitney.
Yeah...never mind that her very own brother admitted that Bobby Brown didn't introduce her to drugs!

Whitney Houston's Brother Admits To Introducing Her To Drugs!

* http://youtu.be/Q5FXJFu5CMQ

Moron....Whitney Houston was not a choir girl when she met Brown...she was a wild,ghetto,bisexual,drug addicted party girl...everyone in her personal circle knew that fact!

“Hunde kala e saa'i mun”

Since: Mar 14

Location hidden

#3952 Sep 3, 2014
Just to show you how Africans like myself feel about African Americans I will link my favourite musician who spoke on the matter that has long passed away skip to 1:18 if you don't want to see other historical stuff:

PanBaccha

New Smyrna Beach, FL

#3953 Sep 3, 2014
Enjoy the culture, rhythm, one-dimensional sex .... but never marry.
Mrs Diva On The Rise

Nassau, Bahamas

#3954 Sep 3, 2014
Moorspeaks wrote:
<quoted text>
Yeah...never mind that her very own brother admitted that Bobby Brown didn't introduce her to drugs!
Whitney Houston's Brother Admits To Introducing Her To Drugs!
* http://youtu.be/Q5FXJFu5CMQ
Moron....Whitney Houston was not a choir girl when she met Brown...she was a wild,ghetto,bisexual,drug addicted party girl...everyone in her personal circle knew that fact!
Oh please her brother was probably just looking for his 15minute of fame, everyone with sense knows it's bobby who fk whitney life up,she should have dated that white man Kevin,her co-star(he was crazy over her)...... she decide to settle with a black man like bobby.SMH
Reality-check

Alexandria, VA

#3955 Sep 3, 2014
Stupid Thread wrote:
<quoted text>
I won't be linking you my picture anymore then :-D. With that said Usher is only half-Haitian
I want to see your picture. or alteast show me photo that looks like you.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

African-American Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
the moors were black africans not arabs!!! (Jun '08) 1 min Moses 43,650
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 2 min sonicfilter 1,375,134
Bye Bye White Power (Mar '15) 2 min enoch powell 458
News Dueling groups to rally at Confederate landmark 10 min Synque 570
Black man gave up NFL for farming... 10 min Absimil 3
Crooked Hillary 12 min Drilling for the ... 4
Are More Black Moms Turning In Their Own Sons F... (Apr '15) 13 min T-BOS 16
Italians are NOT White!!!! (Feb '12) 37 min evil nerd 6,268
Poll Will Donald Trump be the next President of the ... (Aug '15) 4 hr dcool 1,398
Why all black women must breed with white men! 6 hr SBT 24
More from around the web