I don't want to marry a BLACK MAN

Since: Dec 13

United States

#2902 Aug 26, 2014
Cigar Face21 wrote:
<quoted text>
Thanks! You're soooo yummy!! And well spoken and sweet like a good woman should. Its useless going back and forth with Miguel roleshea cause she knows we are two different posters , she just wanna cause rift and none sense as usual.I was in the ARMY .
see what I meant my point exactly you obsessed with you still using my name and you're replying to yourself. Lolololololol. Jail is not an army am guessing that's where you drop the soap and it when from DL uru aka Cigarface lily wooooooohoohohohohohoooooooo.l mfao

United States

#2903 Aug 26, 2014
Cigar Face21 wrote:
<quoted text>
You are 100$ woman and I know this. Its a difference in a guys writing cause one way or the other, the way a man acts he usually slip up and start writing that way.
Dude you're talking to yourself of course you gonna say no duh!
Kop

London, UK

#2904 Aug 26, 2014
Stupid Thread wrote:
This is really confusing now I better keep a close eye on these conversations. I don't want to be hitting on a dude saying he is a girl :-DDDDDD
you like both sexes, don't lie, you are bisexual

“Hunde kala e saa'i mun”

Since: Mar 14

Location hidden

#2905 Aug 26, 2014
Miguel is the man wrote:
<quoted text>oh no no no dude the problem is you been following me around ever since I created my latino men / blackwomen thread and ever since you been following me and Dinie told you what's up already now you're here replying to yourself trying to make yourself look Lolololololol. Ok DL uru aka Cigarface lily hope you erase my name out of your mouth
Miguel, Reality-check and cigar-thief (sorry bro upset you stole my Yemeni queen) reside in two different states. Now unless if they are Goku or Superman, I think you can see where I'm coming from. It's impossible that they are one in the same.

United States

#2906 Aug 26, 2014
trace wrote:
<quoted text>
You black males do know this type of thing has gotten played out like 2 years ago...
What happen to you men..you used to be so exciting..now you're just this one trick and predictable pony..so sad and so boring
Don't waste your time with this fool. Watch do the research starting from the Latino men /blackwomen thread and you'll see the ever since this dude been stalking but he trying to switch it around by replying to himself. The good thing is that the comments have date on it. See it and you'll will notice how this fool keeps following me the proofs are there.

“Power to the black V”

Level 2

Since: Jul 13

Flawless

#2907 Aug 26, 2014
I dont want to marry a black men neither. What can a black man offer me????
reality-check

Alexandria, VA

#2908 Aug 26, 2014
Stupid Thread wrote:
<quoted text>
I believe you but you never know you type like a woman :-D
You see the difference between you and cigar-face21? he believe me without no doubt but you question . Anyway its ok. I don't really care lol
KingsloveQueens

Larkspur, CA

#2909 Aug 26, 2014
BlackAngell wrote:
Don't nobody gives a fck who you fck or marry you racist beyotch go stereotype your kids and family or your race , anything for your sick lust and abominations ...The after got your name on it "Hell fire"
reality-check

Alexandria, VA

#2910 Aug 26, 2014
BlackAngell wrote:
what do you offer a black man? love is a 2 way street. you can't love a person by just thinking about yourself only. relationship is a 2 way street.
reality-check

Alexandria, VA

#2911 Aug 26, 2014
Cigar Face21 wrote:
<quoted text>
You are 100$ woman and I know this. Its a difference in a guys writing cause one way or the other, the way a man acts he usually slip up and start writing that way.
you are very nice person. most African American men are:)
reality-check

Alexandria, VA

#2912 Aug 26, 2014
Miguel is the man wrote:
<quoted text> Dude knock it off . There is many ways how you can trick people in here DL uru aka Cigarface lily. The only way you can't do this is by registering. Why would she be jealous at a man dude. Now by you being a DL is your life but by replying to yourself with multiple names then there is a problem. I busted you when you claim to be alejandra from la but when you said you had a conversation with her you said she was from Florida. You messed up on the location so you busted yourself on that one dude. DL uru aka Cigarface lily is to late dude you are the only DL left in here cuz knob left and Marcus abandoned you. Alot of BW that I know had defended bm non black girlfriends from that it shows that they don't care who they date. Just like no one out here cares if you're a DL uru aka Cigarface lily just stick to one name and again just cuz you're a DL doesn't mean we all are
Miguel the black woman,

knock it off. You can clearly see the cigar - face 21 is not interested in you. its obvious he don't like you. why some of you women are obsessed with men who don't want you. find another man who can love u. don't waste your time....hes not in to you. MY GODDDD

United States

#2913 Aug 26, 2014
BlackAngell wrote:
There alot of BW no doubt and alot of us love BW.

“Black Luv or Bust!”

Level 7

Since: Jul 11

Location hidden

#2914 Aug 26, 2014
BlackAngell wrote:
Nothing....absolutely nothing!

Because you're mentality is too limited!

*In any relationship...it's what the two people involved make of it!

This idea that bw only do well with non-bm is a fantasy/lie that white men have sold bw on!

The funny things is...I now know bw who are with nonbm and who will tell you the other side to the story...it's not all a living fantasy...for most it's not even close!

It's just a relationship...btw two people...that requires,sacrifice,work and commitment!
Kop

London, UK

#2915 Aug 26, 2014
BlackAngell wrote:
they can offer you ghetto life, get drugs and pimp you out
keyara

Linden, NJ

#2916 Aug 26, 2014
Miguel is the man wrote:
<quoted text> There alot of BW no doubt and alot of us love BW.
aww i still love you guys and i want to marry a black man

United States

#2917 Aug 26, 2014
reality-check wrote:
<quoted text>
Miguel the black woman,
knock it off. You can clearly see the cigar - face 21 is not interested in you. its obvious he don't like you. why some of you women are obsessed with men who don't want you. find another man who can love u. don't waste your time....hes not in to you. MY GODDDD
knock it off DL uru aka Cigarface lily cuz all the members need to do is search for the comments see who is following who thank god they have dates to prove it dude. Now like I told you just cuz you are a DL it doesn't mean we all are now DL uru aka Cigarface lily do me a favor and leave alone dude I already told you I don't swing that way dude now bounce go to the next guy but make sure he is gay or else he gonna ask you to move on. Ok DL uru aka Cigarface lily bounce
Kop

London, UK

#2918 Aug 26, 2014
Miguel is the man wrote:
<quoted text> There alot of BW no doubt and alot of us love BW.
but they don't love you back, they want white men or at least any men thats not black
Kop

London, UK

#2919 Aug 26, 2014
Moorspeaks wrote:
<quoted text>
Nothing....absolutely nothing!
Because you're mentality is too limited!
*In any relationship...it's what the two people involved make of it!
This idea that bw only do well with non-bm is a fantasy/lie that white men have sold bw on!
The funny things is...I now know bw who are with nonbm and who will tell you the other side to the story...it's not all a living fantasy...for most it's not even close!
It's just a relationship...btw two people...that requires,sacrifice,work and commitment!
there is nothing wrong with her mentality, no need to drag her down she just has common sense
Kop

London, UK

#2920 Aug 26, 2014
keyara wrote:
<quoted text> aww i still love you guys and i want to marry a black man
guess you want the rough lifestyle then, ha typical always wanting to live like a tramp

United States

#2921 Aug 26, 2014
Kop wrote:
<quoted text>but they don't love you back, they want white men or at least any men thats not black
Dude I got my Black Queen. You're mad cuz I conversate with my home girl Dinie in spanish and I told to mind your business dude. Alot of BW love us now back off.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

African-American Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 2 min Grey Ghostmoron 1,405,098
Black slaves breastfed white babies. (Jul '12) 25 min julia 218
DNC Convention: Bernie supporters WALK OUT prom... 31 min RMG El Rey de Tra... 2
White Crime: Few Comments (Sep '09) 31 min 2 Dogs 3,547
.....................WHY I'm WITH HER! 36 min RMG El Rey de Tra... 3
Dear White People 39 min 2 Dogs 264
ALL Imperialism Tool White Institutions being D... 40 min End of White Era 3
I am Calling all the US whites European Americans 2 hr Moses 76
What race are Somalis? (Aug '07) 5 hr Moses 14,529
The DNC Convention 11 hr No Pants Suit 56
Pence fixing to DUMP Trump? 12 hr iamcuriousnow 41
More from around the web