I don't want to marry a BLACK MAN

Since: Aug 14

Location hidden

#2770 Aug 24, 2014
Stupid Thread wrote:
<quoted text>
Black men and black women both work hard which is how it should be anyways. Not to generalize I have noticed that when black women are around white guys they act differently than when they are around black guys. You hear slight shifts and tones in their voices/accents. Very odd behaviour, and doing whatever they can to be accepted by the white male. I hope this is not a generalization like how the black women in this thread have been generalizing. Could you kindly explain that?
White men love educated black women.

I never understood why blacks change their voices/demeanor for white people??

Location hidden

#2771 Aug 24, 2014
Please do not respond to white racist trolls.

There is no point. lol
Kop

Woodford Green, UK

#2772 Aug 24, 2014
melissa__ wrote:
<quoted text>
You will get over it!
i hope you will get over of us enslaving you lot and still keeping you down

“Hunde kala e saa'i mun”

Since: Mar 14

Location hidden

#2773 Aug 24, 2014
RockefellerMoney wrote:
<quoted text>
Ok great does that make you feel special in some kind of way? Does it somehow feel like magic to know that white men love educated black women? In regards to that, are you also indirectly trying to say that black men do not love educated black women?

I give you the benefit of the doubt about not knowing why blacks change their voices/demeanor around white people.
Kop

Woodford Green, UK

#2774 Aug 24, 2014
RockefellerMoney wrote:
<quoted text>
blacks change their voices/demenor just so the white people can say the non whites are not that bad but when non whites talk to other non whites, you end up fighting and the white people see it, we think what animals that you are, whites might like experimenting with blacks no that we love non whites, we love our own race first and experiment with non whites
Kop

Woodford Green, UK

#2775 Aug 24, 2014
Stupid Thread wrote:
<quoted text>
Ok great does that make you feel special in some kind of way? Does it somehow feel like magic to know that white men love educated black women? In regards to that, are you also indirectly trying to say that black men do not love educated black women?
I give you the benefit of the doubt about not knowing why blacks change their voices/demeanor around white people.
she is trying to say black men are idiots and incapable of getting black women hence why those black women run straight to our arms for 'experimenting' then we throw them away

Since: Aug 10

Location hidden

#2776 Aug 24, 2014
Moorspeaks wrote:
<quoted text>
So one bm tried to use you for a booty call....what does that mean...what if he was Italian or Arab....then what....would you write off all men of that group?
Again...every bm is not the same...just as every non-bm isn't a good guy!
I mean what if the Mexican uses her,screws around,waste money,shirks his fatherly duties with the children and then disrespects her by coming in all times of night...like the Hispanic husband of a black female co-worker of my wife's....who is seeking a divorce!
Then what?....should she write off all Mexican men?
How about this....why not take each man as he comes...based on who he is,how he thinks and what he's about?
Instead of making big generalizations!
Moor, as usual I respect your opinion.. you are one of the few bm who have sense on the forum and actually don't have bags of issues!! However, I have reached the point where I've had enough!! I'm a good woman and don't deserve to be meeting these reprobates who don't know how to talk to a woman,and treat her right.. I am not an idiot, and I know fully well that men are simply men.. But there is a limit as to how much I am willing to take from men the same colour as me!!

Fyi it isn't just one bm.. I already outlined to Ashleigh the types she numbered and the types who ive encountered who I deemed to be the worst out the bm she numbered.. These same men are liberty takers and I have no time for them!! At least you are the ones trying and successfully being a decent bm who aspires towards something other than seeing it in your sexual prowess and making a fool of yourself some other way..
Kop

Woodford Green, UK

#2777 Aug 24, 2014
RockefellerMoney wrote:
Please do not respond to white racist trolls.
There is no point. lol
there are no racist trolls, what you talking about? the only racism has come from non whites against innocent simple white people who just want tell the truth without being misunderstood

“Hunde kala e saa'i mun”

Location hidden

#2778 Aug 24, 2014
Kop wrote:
<quoted text>blacks change their voices/demenor just so the white people can say the non whites are not that bad but when non whites talk to other non whites, you end up fighting and the white people see it, we think what animals that you are, whites might like experimenting with blacks no that we love non whites, we love our own race first and experiment with non whites
Can you for Pete's sake formulate one clear and concise English sentence please? Have the standards of sophisticated English fallen this much in the U.K.?

“Hunde kala e saa'i mun”

Location hidden

#2779 Aug 24, 2014
Kop wrote:
<quoted text>she is trying to say black men are idiots and incapable of getting black women hence why those black women run straight to our arms for 'experimenting' then we throw them away
LOL, you are a complete troll. I would like to hear an answer from her. Not you troll.

Location hidden

#2780 Aug 24, 2014
Stupid Thread wrote:
<quoted text>
If he is wealthy/rich.. maybe
Who wouldnt love an educated black woman?
I dont really think black men care. It is a plus though.

They say its about being professional but they sound white…….

Location hidden

#2781 Aug 24, 2014
Kop wrote:
<quoted text>she is trying to say black men are idiots and incapable of getting black women hence why those black women run straight to our arms for 'experimenting' then we throw them away
Sorry black men are very capable and intelligent.

You can STOP.

Since: Jul 14

Location hidden

#2782 Aug 24, 2014
Kop wrote:
<quoted text>i hope you will get over of us enslaving you lot and still keeping you down
I'm not black.........
Kop

Woodford Green, UK

#2783 Aug 24, 2014
Stupid Thread wrote:
<quoted text>
Can you for Pete's sake formulate one clear and concise English sentence please? Have the standards of sophisticated English fallen this much in the U.K.?
you need education to understand me, you are too uneducated still

“Hunde kala e saa'i mun”

Location hidden

#2784 Aug 24, 2014
RockefellerMoney wrote:
<quoted text>
Just about everyone wants an educated beautiful black woman.

You can sound professional without changing the intonation of your voice to imitate that of someone else. I have worked alongside many Indians from India and they never ever attempt to change the way they speak.
Kop

Woodford Green, UK

#2785 Aug 24, 2014
RockefellerMoney wrote:
<quoted text>
Sorry black men are very capable and intelligent.
You can STOP.
no they are not, thats why we can have you black females prefer the white men cos we have education
Kop

Woodford Green, UK

#2786 Aug 24, 2014
Stupid Thread wrote:
<quoted text>
LOL, you are a complete troll. I would like to hear an answer from her. Not you troll.
you are a troll, its called hard truth
Intelligent Mind State

Saint Paul, MN

#2787 Aug 24, 2014
Kop wrote:
<quoted text>blacks change their voices/demenor just so the white people can say the non whites are not that bad but when non whites talk to other non whites, you end up fighting and the white people see it, we think what animals that you are, whites might like experimenting with blacks no that we love non whites, we love our own race first and experiment with non whites
White civilization would have not been possible without Black civilization.
Kop

Woodford Green, UK

#2788 Aug 24, 2014
RockefellerMoney wrote:
<quoted text>
white people thats who wouldn't love a black woman, i told you we like experimenting with non whites, exactly you just admitted whites are professional and blacks aren't, who wouldn't want to be like us and black women want us too, they keep having wet dreams about the the white men
Kop

Woodford Green, UK

#2789 Aug 24, 2014
melissa__ wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm not black.........
what are you then?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

African-American Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Why do blacks claim North Africans as black? 1 min KiloEcho 46
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 1 min Yeah 1,418,134
the moors were black africans not arabs!!! (Jun '08) 7 min Moses 47,837
Why aren't there any Negroes in the Bible? 25 min Moses 475
is Homosexuality the black man's vice? 55 min Owns A Few 6
do asian women have extra vaginal muscles? 1 hr bad parenting 1
Trump will carry atleast 25% of the BLACK VOTE 1 hr fluer 233
Internet a breeding ground for racists and soci... 2 hr Michel Montvert 28
More from around the web