I don't want to marry a BLACK MAN
lootapalooza

Orange, CA

#2597 Aug 23, 2014
Ugh wrote:
<quoted text>
No. Believe me, I had it right: young lady!
Let us NEVER EVER forget this little tidbit, what say, Ugh?

Talk about prognosis of your state-of-mind to comprehend how ill-equipped to be playing, Holier Than Thou. Pitiful.

Damn, that's one magic mirror you have there.
Ugh

Houston, TX

#2598 Aug 23, 2014
lootapalooza wrote:
<quoted text>
While it's clear you believe yourself infallible, you seem to be missing some key evidence:
http://www.topix.com/forum/afam/TK9RJJOFQ7J13...
Not exactly. BM with BW is not the same with "BW with WM."

(......and I'd put an infallible-tag on that)
Just me

Lawrenceville, GA

#2599 Aug 23, 2014
Ashleigh wrote:
This is a serious thread.
I need advice(so no trolls)
So I know Not every black man fits this stereotype but this is my experience with them..
Ok so I'm young (under 25) and most of the black men I've met are in my age group and they all either
1 had a baby mama or multiple baby mamas
2 lacked motivation to get a job
3 didn't have an education
4 obsessed with the fact that I was "light skin"
5 on the dl
6 cheaters
7immature don't wanna grow up
8 hoes
Etc..
I live in an upperclass neighborhood and I still meet men like this !!
Don't get me wrong I'm attracted to SOME black men but the bad outweighs the good.
My sister is married to a handsome Puerto Rican man and she's is happy.he is a hardworker, he is really sweet to her and a great father to my nephew.
My mom is creole (mixed black) and she wants me to keep my options open to black men too.i try to explain to her that times changed and black men like my dad don't really exist. I told her I didn't want to marry a black man and I'd rather date a Hispanic or white guy .
I've been recently talking to a guy who is mexican/white and he is tall,gorgeous,smart,(he is in college to become an engineer)and funny. I told my mom about him and she just kind of shuts me out.
But there's this black guy that is lazy and cocky who has been trying to get with me for 4 years and my mom likes him.she always mentions him and goes out of her way to convince me to be with him and the only thing he has going for himself is a decent car,good looks and he is tall.
Finding a decent black man is like 1/1,000,000.
Should I just ignore her and date who I want ???
Most black women despise black men but honestly as a black women you are no different. If you are all the things you say you are then you should know yourself enough to not need advice on this subject matter. The thing about black women its that you all want so bad to not be looked at add disgusting whores that you jinn in on black man bashing but you all still dress like prostitutes our you have attitudes that nobody wants to deal with. I'm a black man and i have no interest in defending who i am for the sake of proving your statement to be false. Go ahead and date whoever you choose.
Ugh

Houston, TX

#2600 Aug 23, 2014
lootapalooza wrote:
<quoted text>
Talk about prognosis of your state-of-mind to comprehend how ill-equipped to be playing, Holier Than Thou. Pitiful.
Emotional 12 year old. Now, you see Thy Self, eh?

(sigh...smh)
Just me

Lawrenceville, GA

#2601 Aug 23, 2014
lootapalooza wrote:
<quoted text>
Black women suffer from their acute loss of identity, forgetting that they are responsible for the upbringing of the black man. Like all women, these individuals justify their agendas while ridiculing an identical trait that serves them no purpose.
Kop

London, UK

#2603 Aug 23, 2014
Capree wrote:
<quoted text> So you are gay, to boot?
im not black
lootapalooza

Orange, CA

#2604 Aug 23, 2014
Just me wrote:
<quoted text>
Black women suffer from their acute loss of identity, forgetting that they are responsible for the upbringing of the black man. Like all women, these individuals justify their agendas while ridiculing an identical trait that serves them no purpose.
I completely agree that parenting is critical, and since the majority of black women are raising their children alone, the failure of so many black boys to ever go beyond boyhood is the responsibility of those BW.

Conversely, if BM stayed around long enough to know their children's names, maybe that trend would change. It seems disingenuous of black men to whine about raising low-quality black children when they themselves so often abandon their responsibilities.
Just me

Lawrenceville, GA

#2605 Aug 23, 2014
Let's be honest, your argument has relevance but not when black women willingly engage in sexual activities with the black men who have no substance. I blame poor judgment by the black women who clubs by night and collects food stamps by day. They don't stop after one failed experience, they just continue to have kids. They judge and descriminate against black men who seek to better themselves to become an honorable member of society and flock to the drug dealing, crazed man that will most certainly impregnate them and leave to duplicate the practice with another unfortunate women. So yes women do make the choice and i believe they are responsible for the set backs of all black Americans. Also, these black women put a price on their bodies, not allowing for a true connection. This makes their counterparts feel the need to do all they can to afford a womens time. This degrades the value of black women while altering the path of a potential Father or husband. Black women aren't loyal to the black man, they are loyal to the dollar and the race they believe controls it.
Just me

Lawrenceville, GA

#2606 Aug 23, 2014
lootapalooza wrote:
<quoted text>
I completely agree that parenting is critical, and since the majority of black women are raising their children alone, the failure of so many black boys to ever go beyond boyhood is the responsibility of those BW.
Conversely, if BM stayed around long enough to know their children's names, maybe that trend would change. It seems disingenuous of black men to whine about raising low-quality black children when they themselves so often abandon their responsibilities.
Let's be honest, your argument has relevance but
not when black women willingly engage in sexual
activities with the black men who have no
substance. I blame poor judgment by the black
women who clubs by night and collects food
stamps by day. They don't stop after one failed
experience, they just continue to have kids. They
judge and descriminate against black men who
seek to better themselves to become an honorable
member of society and flock to the drug dealing,
crazed man that will most certainly impregnate
them and leave to duplicate the practice with
another unfortunate women. So yes women do
make the choice and i believe they are responsible
for the set backs of all black Americans. Also,
these black women put a price on their bodies, not
allowing for a true connection. This makes their
counterparts feel the need to do all they can to
afford a womens time. This degrades the value of
black women while altering the path of a potential
Father or husband. Black women aren't loyal to the
black man, they are loyal to the dollar and the race
they believe controls it.
Ugh

Denver, CO

#2607 Aug 23, 2014
Just me wrote:
Let's be honest, your argument has relevance but not when black women willingly engage in sexual activities with the black men who have no substance. I blame poor judgment by the black women who clubs by night and collects food stamps by day. They don't stop after one failed experience, they just continue to have kids. They judge and descriminate against black men who seek to better themselves to become an honorable member of society and flock to the drug dealing, crazed man that will most certainly impregnate them and leave to duplicate the practice with another unfortunate women. So yes women do make the choice and i believe they are responsible for the set backs of all black Americans. Also, these black women put a price on their bodies, not allowing for a true connection. This makes their counterparts feel the need to do all they can to afford a womens time. This degrades the value of black women while altering the path of a potential Father or husband. Black women aren't loyal to the black man, they are loyal to the dollar and the race they believe controls it.
lootpolooza thinks you agree with his points, entirely. I read your post here, and it's a fair and balanced look at the situation between BM and BW. And this the kind of mature-minds we need debating a complicated and sensitive issues such as that with BM and BW.

Lootpolooza makes the mistake of condemning BM only. He ends it by favoring the Woman side over the Man and thinks his criticism is balanced in looking at the situation. Delusional.

In your post here, you was able to article the flaws of the BW, too. And BM. And I agree. Women have her faults equally with BM. And Both genders need to look at themselves and recognize their flaws in fairness to the other.

Lootpolooza going around calling BM "emotional 12 year old" and think he's getting some where here. He then turn around and created a thread trying to mock me and ends up looking even stupider in light of chiding BM for acting like 12 year old. Smh.

Anyway, good post.:-)
lootapalooza

Orange, CA

#2608 Aug 23, 2014
Just me wrote:
<quoted text>
Let's be honest, your argument has relevance but
This is a lot of ... stuff ... you said there. My response is quite simple and to the point:

It takes two to tango.

Blaming black women ALONE for the state of parenting/youth in the black community is defensive and misses the larger picture. It's also a rather transparent attempt to divert responsibility for the short-comings of black men.
Just me

Lawrenceville, GA

#2609 Aug 23, 2014
lootapalooza wrote:
<quoted text>
This is a lot of ... stuff ... you said there. My response is quite simple and to the point:
It takes two to tango.
Blaming black women ALONE for the state of parenting/youth in the black community is defensive and misses the larger picture. It's also a rather transparent attempt to divert responsibility for the short-comings of black men.
Clearly, your comprehension skills are limited, i will excuse you from this conversation in advance.
Just me

Lawrenceville, GA

#2610 Aug 23, 2014
Ugh wrote:
<quoted text>
lootpolooza thinks you agree with his points, entirely. I read your post here, and it's a fair and balanced look at the situation between BM and BW. And this the kind of mature-minds we need debating a complicated and sensitive issues such as that with BM and BW.
Lootpolooza makes the mistake of condemning BM only. He ends it by favoring the Woman side over the Man and thinks his criticism is balanced in looking at the situation. Delusional.
In your post here, you was able to article the flaws of the BW, too. And BM. And I agree. Women have her faults equally with BM. And Both genders need to look at themselves and recognize their flaws in fairness to the other.
Lootpolooza going around calling BM "emotional 12 year old" and think he's getting some where here. He then turn around and created a thread trying to mock me and ends up looking even stupider in light of chiding BM for acting like 12 year old. Smh.
Anyway, good post.:-)
Thank you for understanding the complexities of the black American community.

“Repent and worship God”

Since: Jul 13

Location hidden

#2611 Aug 23, 2014
Just me wrote:
<quoted text>Let's be honest, your argument has relevance but
Immoral men are with immoral women.

“Repent and worship God”

Location hidden

#2612 Aug 23, 2014
Just me wrote:
<quoted text>Black women suffer from their acute loss of identity, forgetting that they are responsible for the upbringing of the black man. Like all women, these individuals justify their agendas while ridiculing an identical trait that serves them no purpose.
Can you cite biblical passage ( book, chapter, and verse) that states that black women are responsible for the upbringing of black men considering men are not children?

I thank you in advance.

“Repent and worship God”

Location hidden

#2613 Aug 23, 2014
The Sarge wrote:
This can easily be switched around 180 degrees. Black men can say with accuracy on how Black Women are the the worst. Reasons?
1, BW are loud and uncouth.
2, BW always try to take charge of everything. Can't tell them to do anything at all.
3, BW cheat.
4, BW are way too focused on themselves and their friends.
5, BW are mindlessly violent.
6, BW are unattractive.
7, BW are just welfare-mommies trying to get money out of men through "friends of the court."
8, BW are high maintenance.

In all my experiences, Black women gave me more flak than all other women combined. Yet, this has never discouraged me from loving my sistas. I see it as running into the bad ones. I've met plenty of good black women out there (most were married anyway).

You are just venting and using what few bad experiences in your young age to generalize. I've seen this way too often in my years (turning 42 soon) and seen it in way too many angles from way too many groups. I recently graduated from college with my second degree and can attest to the negative vibes women of ALL ethnic groups have on black men due to the media, negative words from other ethicis, the outward ghetto appearance and so on. Zero fun. But no matter what, the good black men are quite often overlooked in favor of the negative vibes and the bigotry.

Sure, we men have much to improve on. In contrast, so do women. Postings like yours is not helping at all.
Good men are with good women while immoral men are with immoral women.

“Repent and worship God”

Location hidden

#2614 Aug 23, 2014
Ashleigh wrote:
<quoted text>Thanks,but I really want black women to comment..
Love who you want to love regardless of his race but be a virtuous woman.

“Repent and worship God”

Location hidden

#2615 Aug 23, 2014
Ephesians 6:1-4

Children, obey your parents in the Lord, for this is right.

"Honor your father and mother”(this is the first commandment with a promise),“that it may go well with you and that you may live long in the land.”

Fathers, do not provoke your children to anger, but bring them up in the discipline and instruction of the Lord.
Ugh

Houston, TX

#2616 Aug 23, 2014
Phoenix Ascended wrote:
<quoted text>
Can you cite biblical passage ( book, chapter, and verse) that states that black women are responsible for the upbringing of black men considering men are not children?
I thank you in advance.
He meant "uplifting" BM. And raising children but that falls on both parents.

“Repent and worship God”

Location hidden

#2617 Aug 23, 2014
For I have chosen him, that he may command his children and his household after him to keep the way of the LORD by doing righteousness and justice, so that the LORD may bring to Abraham what he has promised him.”

Genesis 18:19

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

African-American Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
I've slept with at least 25 white men 1 min Drilling for the ... 3
Why do adult womens vaginas look so gross and u... (Jun '13) 3 min lori 122
5 stabbed @ white nationalist trump rally 4 min StinkyBlackBaboons 59
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 5 min flack 1,395,043
Is Topix Cleaning House? 7 min Drilling for the ... 5
the moors were black africans not arabs!!! (Jun '08) 7 min The Reality 46,328
black men are entitled to white women (Jun '15) 11 min lori 47
How Fkn dumb can Republicans get? 2.0 35 min RMGHispanic Causi... 46
News African-Americans should start voting for Repub... 37 min Denny CranesPlace 262
The UK has left the EU 45 min Black 104
More from around the web