I don't want to marry a BLACK MAN

“Hunde kala e saa'i mun”

Since: Mar 14

Location hidden

#2487 Aug 21, 2014
Moorspeaks wrote:
<quoted text>
Ummm....excuse me...may I?
Yes women do look for men that they believe are able to provide the things that you have listed...but if you think for one split second that women don't size men up along the lines of "yeah...I want ride that"...then you are sadly mistaken!
This is 2014...if we haven't realized by now that women are also very visual creatures...then were' missing some very serious social cues!
One of the things that my wife clearly states out loud,with out hesitation mind you.... when talking about what she was attracted to first about me...wasn't my IQ....nor how I "seemed to be the type of guy that would be able to provide for and protect her and our children" in the event that we married and reproduced!
No it was my eyes,my chest and my strong firm ass...my confidence and the way that I seemed to carry myself....this was all before we even spoke a single word!
Now she does mention that my finer points only closed the deal and solidified her interest in me....but it was strictly physical at first!
Many women are in fact very visual creatures!
The idea that they aren't has been over stated for a loooong time!
I agree with that to a certain extent but let me interject a bit. Don't you think that black men are judged on a whole different level from other males? Black men are judged by "they must have it all" looks, outward appearance, high intelligence level and so on. I think the pedestal that we black men are judged on is different from what other skin colours are judged on.
goodness

Memphis, TN

#2488 Aug 21, 2014
Moorspeaks wrote:
<quoted text>
Ummm....excuse me...may I?
Yes women do look for men that they believe are able to provide the things that you have listed...but if you think for one split second that women don't size men up along the lines of "yeah...I want ride that"...then you are sadly mistaken!
This is 2014...if we haven't realized by now that women are also very visual creatures...then were' missing some very serious social cues!
One of the things that my wife clearly states out loud,with out hesitation mind you.... when talking about what she was attracted to first about me...wasn't my IQ....nor how I "seemed to be the type of guy that would be able to provide for and protect her and our children" in the event that we married and reproduced!
No it was my eyes,my chest and my strong firm ass...my confidence and the way that I seemed to carry myself....this was all before we even spoke a single word!
Now she does mention that my finer points only closed the deal and solidified her interest in me....but it was strictly physical at first!
Many women are in fact very visual creatures!
The idea that they aren't has been over stated for a loooong time!
Typo: Men AND women are visual. Sorry about that part.

But no, women aren't sizing men up for sex (sex is a given). Women size men up for purposes of provider and most definitely protection. Men that appear to be able to provide and protect drive the sex and femininity of women (like crazy). But this doesn't come about if the man doesn't appear to have the ability to provide and protect nor will it continue if he fails to provide and protect.

Also men who don't appear to have the ability to provide nor protect can still get his desired woman but he will have to be convincing (and many men are). But it all starts with visual for both genders.
goodness

Memphis, TN

#2489 Aug 21, 2014
Because blacks have a harder time when it comes to blending and acceptance from the bigger culture. Therefore, the standards for both genders should be higher. It should bring about more excellence (sadly it's not though because blacks lack unity which would protect them while they are getting themselves together). For instance, the darker a bw is the more perfect she has to be physically in order to just get a date.

“Hunde kala e saa'i mun”

Location hidden

#2490 Aug 21, 2014
goodness wrote:
Because blacks have a harder time when it comes to blending and acceptance from the bigger culture. Therefore, the standards for both genders should be higher. It should bring about more excellence (sadly it's not though because blacks lack unity which would protect them while they are getting themselves together). For instance, the darker a bw is the more perfect she has to be physically in order to just get a date.
I assume you meant to quote me with this response. In a perfect world, we (blacks) should not be judged by higher standards. It's not fair that people judge us that we should have the entire package (both males and females) whilst other skin colours don't have to. That's just dumb. That's why I stick to only my African women.

“Black Luv or Bust!”

Level 7

Since: Jul 11

Location hidden

#2491 Aug 21, 2014
Stupid Thread wrote:
<quoted text>
I agree with that to a certain extent but let me interject a bit. Don't you think that black men are judged on a whole different level from other males? Black men are judged by "they must have it all" looks, outward appearance, high intelligence level and so on. I think the pedestal that we black men are judged on is different from what other skin colours are judged on.
Well no...not exactly...but you do have a point!

This is the thing....we bm (and all other men to be fair) are actually judged by "some" bw based on an unrealistic-fictional scale....that some bw have in their minds...a measuring stick that white males have created based on their un-fair advantage in this society...and by the same token...they've finessed and overblown the idea and image of that reality!

In other words...white males have used their control of the media to create this perception of themselves in the minds of women....black,white and other!

And mind you...it's so powerful that...even when they can't live up to this mythological construct...of the "Good white guy"...."The white knight in shining armor" ....the women in question still believe that they have won.....even when the white guy in a particular scenario can't even come close to the image on the screen....these women are just happy to have a white man!

This is why you see bw in situations with white guys....where they are putting up with things that they'd never even consider tolerating from a bm....because after all...at least he's white!

*It's like irbm being treated like a child by non-bw....and viewing it as being cute or endearing...because "she's just got my back"...but the same bm would go off and confront a bw for doing the very same thing!

WHITES HAVE CONVINCED SO CALLED MANORITIES THAT THEY ARE SOMEHOW MORE THAN EVERYONE ELSE AND ARE WORTH GIVING YOUR ALL TO LAND...AT ANY COST!

HELL SOME BW..WHO WON'T EVEN GIVE A BM A SMILE...WILL DATE A THOUSAND NON-BM AND THEN EVEN CHANGE THEIR WHOLE PERCEPTION OF GOD,OF CREATION,AND EVERYONE AROUND THEM...JUST TO BE WITH A NON--BM!

WHY?...BECAUSE THEY HAVE THAT "ANYTHING BUT BLACK'" MENTALITY!

AND THEY CAN'T UNDERSTAND THOSE OF US WHO DON'T HAVE IT....BECAUSE WE SEE THE WORLD AROUND US AND THE PEOPLE IN IT MUCH MORE BALANCED MANNER!
SoulSniper

Upper Marlboro, MD

#2492 Aug 21, 2014
Capree & Moore,
There is abso- f'cken-luetly no denying that women are visual creatures as much as men, I admitted that seeing a chocolate woman in a tight fitting dress would catch my eye faster than a woman dressed for work. But, I would get with the ones in the business attire, not for the projected money or status, but b/c she & I would have more in common than me & the other type. Young hootchiemamas grow into old bitter babymamas. & a REAL BLKMAN will spot this turn & run the other way. Cause a GOOD BlkMan doesn't want THIS kinda trouble in his life

“Black Luv or Bust!”

Level 7

Location hidden

#2493 Aug 21, 2014
goodness wrote:
<quoted text>
Typo: Men AND women are visual. Sorry about that part.
But no, women aren't sizing men up for sex (sex is a given). Women size men up for purposes of provider and most definitely protection. Men that appear to be able to provide and protect drive the sex and femininity of women (like crazy). But this doesn't come about if the man doesn't appear to have the ability to provide and protect nor will it continue if he fails to provide and protect.
Also men who don't appear to have the ability to provide nor protect can still get his desired woman but he will have to be convincing (and many men are). But it all starts with visual for both genders.
Well stated.. exactly!

.I see your point clearly and I stand corrected and agree with this 1,100 %!

Yes for women sex is a given (they are after all taught to sustain their desire....until the right time and circumstance)...with the right man...with the right mindset,priorities,sensibiliti es and agenda and purpose!

Exactly...you've nailed it!

*When I met my wife...she made her interest known...and proceeded to let me know that "Oh yes....I'm interested"...now she wasn't too eager nor did she "get too common" but she let me know...now when I've asked her..."How did you know that I was to be trusted" ...she's stated time and time again that..."I knew...I knew by the way that you carried yourself,the way that you treated courted me,and the way that you were with me when you introduced me to your family and friends"....honestly...I can't really even understand that....although I did what I had to...just to let her know that I was very serious about her and any future with her!

But I still think that women's intuition/agenda played a huge part in it!
reality-check

Alexandria, VA

#2494 Aug 21, 2014
Moorspeaks wrote:
<quoted text>
As usual...because of your own personal issues....and you may have just told far too much here with this comment...hmmm?
You've once again managed to steer the entire point/conversation off into a direction that as usual lands right into bm lap and explodes in our faces!
NOOOOO BM AREN'T MORE LIKELY TO DO SHYT....THIS IS AGAIN....JUST YOUR OWN ONE SIDED AND BIASED TAKE ON EVERYTHING ABOUT BM...OR "THE WORLD ACCORDING TO CAPREE'S CRAZY AZZ"
WHO ON THE PLANET DOESN'T KNOW THAT WHITE MALES ARE KNOWN....THE WORLD OVER...FOR LEAVING THEIR WIVES FOR TWENTY SOMETHINGS...DO I REALLY NEED TO START POSTING EXAMPLES FROM THE NET....OR LIST ACTUAL WHITE MALES THAT I KNOW PERSONALLY IN THE REAL WORLD...TRUST ME....I WONT' HAVE ANY PROBLEM DOING SO...IM SO SURE.....HOW SICK ARE YOU?
DAYM YOU ARE ON FIRE. TAKE SOME ICE cold water

Since: Jul 14

Location hidden

#2495 Aug 21, 2014
This thread is still going? Wonder if it will reach 5000 posts

“Black Luv or Bust!”

Level 7

Location hidden

#2496 Aug 21, 2014
SoulSniper wrote:
Capree & Moore,
There is abso- f'cken-luetly no denying that women are visual creatures as much as men, I admitted that seeing a chocolate woman in a tight fitting dress would catch my eye faster than a woman dressed for work. But, I would get with the ones in the business attire, not for the projected money or status, but b/c she & I would have more in common than me & the other type. Young hootchiemamas grow into old bitter babymamas. & a REAL BLKMAN will spot this turn & run the other way. Cause a GOOD BlkMan doesn't want THIS kinda trouble in his life
You'll get no argument or rebuttal from me on this...I agree!

Now here's the thing....I don't actually even attract the Hoochie Mama types (And no...not sweet,sexy,intelligent bw who are less fortunate than I am...I've always been open to them!)....not in any real or significant way...and never have!

They often see something in me....and I think that they flirt and maybe fantasize about the idea of what it would be like...as many women fantasize about having what they think will be some perfect life (as if there is such a thing to began with?)...but they seem to understand on some instinctive level that...."Naaaw.....he's not even going for it"....and they're right....I'm pretty straight forward,no nonsense and have no taste for craziness!

Now don't get me wrong.....I do find some of the less out there one's to be sexy....but then I just find bw to be the sexiest thing on the planet!

*And trust me...my very own wife loooves what she refers to as "All of that sexy chocolate"....don't let Idris Elba or Blair Underwood flash across the screen....she can carry on!...right in front of me...but if I even watch a movie with a pretty chocolate girl in it ...I get pinched....I'm like Cee Lo....ain't that some shyt?

Since: Dec 13

Tulsa, OK

#2497 Aug 21, 2014
melissa__ wrote:
This thread is still going? Wonder if it will reach 5000 posts
yep you got reality hating on us but why would he post as a woman. I mean just look at the way he type yesterday. Lol.

“Hunde kala e saa'i mun”

Location hidden

#2498 Aug 21, 2014
Moorspeaks wrote:
<quoted text>
Well no...not exactly...but you do have a point!
This is the thing....we bm (and all other men to be fair) are actually judged by "some" bw based on an unrealistic-fictional scale....that some bw have in their minds...a measuring stick that white males have created based on their un-fair advantage in this society...and by the same token...they've finessed and overblown the idea and image of that reality!
In other words...white males have used their control of the media to create this perception of themselves in the minds of women....black,white and other!
And mind you...it's so powerful that...even when they can't live up to this mythological construct...of the "Good white guy"...."The white knight in shining armor" ....the women in question still believe that they have won.....even when the white guy in a particular scenario can't even come close to the image on the screen....these women are just happy to have a white man!
This is why you see bw in situations with white guys....where they are putting up with things that they'd never even consider tolerating from a bm....because after all...at least he's white!
*It's like irbm being treated like a child by non-bw....and viewing it as being cute or endearing...because "she's just got my back"...but the same bm would go off and confront a bw for doing the very same thing!
WHITES HAVE CONVINCED SO CALLED MANORITIES THAT THEY ARE SOMEHOW MORE THAN EVERYONE ELSE AND ARE WORTH GIVING YOUR ALL TO LAND...AT ANY COST!
HELL SOME BW..WHO WON'T EVEN GIVE A BM A SMILE...WILL DATE A THOUSAND NON-BM AND THEN EVEN CHANGE THEIR WHOLE PERCEPTION OF GOD,OF CREATION,AND EVERYONE AROUND THEM...JUST TO BE WITH A NON--BM!
WHY?...BECAUSE THEY HAVE THAT "ANYTHING BUT BLACK'" MENTALITY!
AND THEY CAN'T UNDERSTAND THOSE OF US WHO DON'T HAVE IT....BECAUSE WE SEE THE WORLD AROUND US AND THE PEOPLE IN IT MUCH MORE BALANCED MANNER!
I'm glad I'm not the only one who has noticed this and I agree with you 120%(I know that such a percent doesn't exist but I completely agree with you brother.). I'm Nigerian and black women in Nigeria (not all, but some) are the same way. They think they have won by going with a white man. The image that white males paint of themselves in the media that white is right and black is the epitome of evil has been a huge success to not only the Western world, but even the African continent, Asian continent and elsewhere.

It really is a sad shame though how the media propagates whites as being Gold Saints and blacks as being the devil incarnate. The worst thing is when you see black people allowing themselves to get brainwashed by this false propagation of lies being spread.

What can we do to address such false lies about us?

“Black Luv or Bust!”

Level 7

Location hidden

#2499 Aug 21, 2014
Stupid Thread wrote:
<quoted text>
I assume you meant to quote me with this response. In a perfect world, we (blacks) should not be judged by higher standards. It's not fair that people judge us that we should have the entire package (both males and females) whilst other skin colours don't have to. That's just dumb. That's why I stick to only my African women.
Exactly!

Once again....this is why drop dead,gorgeous beautiful bw end up with white guys who look like walking,talking science experiments!

http://www.people.com/people/article/0,,20359...

And when asked about this fact....they're quick to inform others that..."everything is not about looks" or "He's handsome"....no matter what he looks like!

This is the very reason that white guys brag about this fact....the've created a reality where they can exploit their whiteness....just by showing bw some interest!

Some bw believe that a white man just paying them any attention is the highest of compliments!

“Black Luv or Bust!”

Level 7

Location hidden

#2500 Aug 21, 2014
Stupid Thread wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm glad I'm not the only one who has noticed this and I agree with you 120%(I know that such a percent doesn't exist but I completely agree with you brother.). I'm Nigerian and black women in Nigeria (not all, but some) are the same way. They think they have won by going with a white man. The image that white males paint of themselves in the media that white is right and black is the epitome of evil has been a huge success to not only the Western world, but even the African continent, Asian continent and elsewhere.
It really is a sad shame though how the media propagates whites as being Gold Saints and blacks as being the devil incarnate. The worst thing is when you see black people allowing themselves to get brainwashed by this false propagation of lies being spread.
What can we do to address such false lies about us?
Trust me I know....whites have taken the liberty of spreading their pro white dogma the world over!

And I've been to places and seen it up close...people think that all native Africans are aware of this sort of thing...but they're not...some of them are just as brainwashed as any AA....and yes it's sad!

Now as far as what we can do about this is concerned....we can responsibility for ourselves and our children...especially our sons...and show them the way....lead by example!

As far as the type of bw that you have mentioned are concerned (don't forget that...we're outnumbered by them anyway...so there are always options!)... you have to let some people learn things the hard way....I now know bw who have horror stories about the non-bm in their past/lives....just like the women of those men's groups!

I know white women who want nothing to do with a white man..and have the worst stories to tell....but have these bw tell it...wm all treat their women like they fell from the heavens....it's bizarre!

“Black Luv or Bust!”

Level 7

Location hidden

#2501 Aug 21, 2014
reality-check wrote:
<quoted text>
DAYM YOU ARE ON FIRE. TAKE SOME ICE cold water
LOL...I'm on vacation..so I have the time to go at it....after the horrid winter that we just had...we have pledged to slow down and really squeeze every bit of fun out of this Summer...so we've taken a week off for each of the last three months....before the kiddies go off to their respective schools (or work release programs as they refer to them...lol!) and trust me.... we've had a total ball together!

*So have mommy and daddy...I think the boys have caught on though...lol!
goodness

Memphis, TN

#2502 Aug 21, 2014
Moorspeaks wrote:
<quoted text>
Well stated.. exactly!
.I see your point clearly and I stand corrected and agree with this 1,100 %!
Yes for women sex is a given (they are after all taught to sustain their desire....until the right time and circumstance)...with the right man...with the right mindset,priorities,sensibiliti es and agenda and purpose!
Exactly...you've nailed it!
*When I met my wife...she made her interest known...and proceeded to let me know that "Oh yes....I'm interested"...now she wasn't too eager nor did she "get too common" but she let me know...now when I've asked her..."How did you know that I was to be trusted" ...she's stated time and time again that..."I knew...I knew by the way that you carried yourself,the way that you treated courted me,and the way that you were with me when you introduced me to your family and friends"....honestly...I can't really even understand that....although I did what I had to...just to let her know that I was very serious about her and any future with her!
But I still think that women's intuition/agenda played a huge part in it!
Yes. Women's intuition is very keen. Men intuition is good also but I think women were given a slight edge because they have the womb. Although, women, just like men, ignore their intuition for all sorts of reasons and often pay a heavy price for doing so.
goodness

Memphis, TN

#2503 Aug 21, 2014
Stupid Thread wrote:
<quoted text>
But the world was never meant to be perfect. The world is about balance; not fairness. If more blacks understood this more, they'd have to spend less time trying to convince. They'd actually spend that time more wisely and do what it takes to improve their station.

“Hunde kala e saa'i mun”

Location hidden

#2504 Aug 21, 2014
Moorspeaks wrote:
<quoted text>
Exactly!
Once again....this is why drop dead,gorgeous beautiful bw end up with white guys who look like walking,talking science experiments!
http://www.people.com/people/article/0,,20359...
And when asked about this fact....they're quick to inform others that..."everything is not about looks" or "He's handsome"....no matter what he looks like!
This is the very reason that white guys brag about this fact....the've created a reality where they can exploit their whiteness....just by showing bw some interest!
Some bw believe that a white man just paying them any attention is the highest of compliments!
Wow in my language we would say "hakkilo a wodi" you are very intelligent my brother. I used to think that only I saw this, but it seems that others are not blind to this fact at all. Yah it really is all black women worldwide doing that bull crap. Not just American really. Black women from all over the world.

White men have successfully brainwashed black women, asian women, hispanic women, etc. My question is how did white males get so powerful to be able to do all of this? What prevents other groups of men from doing the same thing. I know that money is one factor.

I'm aware that some black women do indeed worship the ground white men walk on. They do anything to win his acceptance and even act like white women in order to get a white man's attention.

“Hunde kala e saa'i mun”

Location hidden

#2505 Aug 21, 2014
Moorspeaks wrote:
<quoted text>
Trust me I know....whites have taken the liberty of spreading their pro white dogma the world over!
And I've been to places and seen it up close...people think that all native Africans are aware of this sort of thing...but they're not...some of them are just as brainwashed as any AA....and yes it's sad!
Now as far as what we can do about this is concerned....we can responsibility for ourselves and our children...especially our sons...and show them the way....lead by example!
As far as the type of bw that you have mentioned are concerned (don't forget that...we're outnumbered by them anyway...so there are always options!)... you have to let some people learn things the hard way....I now know bw who have horror stories about the non-bm in their past/lives....just like the women of those men's groups!
I know white women who want nothing to do with a white man..and have the worst stories to tell....but have these bw tell it...wm all treat their women like they fell from the heavens....it's bizarre!
So true my brother, and yep Africans (natives) are just as brainwashed (if not more so sometimes) than Afr. Americans. I have a right to say that since I'm African :). But I know how my people think. Some Nigerians living in Nigeria especially think some horrific things about Afr. Americans that I don't want say because it's embarrassing and quite untrue. Products of a brainwashed media (it seems 90% of the world is that way).

“Black Luv or Bust!”

Level 7

Location hidden

#2506 Aug 21, 2014
goodness wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes. Women's intuition is very keen. Men intuition is good also but I think women were given a slight edge because they have the womb. Although, women, just like men, ignore their intuition for all sorts of reasons and often pay a heavy price for doing so.
Agreed....here's the thing....I actually have a lot of respect for this phenomenon....and men should be taught to....because it's real...and yes it's God given!

My wife's is so finely tuned that I take it deadly serious....she's saved my ass on several occasions!

But the way that we met was weird....like something out of a movie....it was truly love at first sight...I stopped dead in my tracks...after having been single for about five months (a long time for me...lol!) I'd go out with my boys and try to be incognito and it never failed if we met a a hottie she'd zero right in on me....I turned down sooo many girls during that time....they'd give me their numbers...tell me to call them...and I'd take it and not even call...

My friends thought that I was losing my mind...they were all like.."Omg...did you see that girl...she was damn near climbing in your lap...and you don't want to call that"....I went to a bachelor's party and didn't even want the girls to give me lap dances...so when they took a break...they all came right over to where I was....surrounded me and talked my head off...half naked!....I just wasn't feeling them!

.Then when I saw her....it was like being hit by lightening....I would swear to you that it was completely silent in the room,there was a glow around her...I zoomed in on her,a girl that I knew stopped and was saying something to me....and it was as if she was on mute and I heard zilch....we spoke as she was being shown to her table and that was that....I was gone!

She says that she just had to say something to me....again...her woman's intuition at work!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

African-American Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Can Blacks Be Impartial And Trusted Enough To ... 2 min The Power Of Mast... 7
"OH they so ghetto" but what makes you any bett... 2 min Rich stars of the... 1
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 4 min obama muslim 1,564,382
The Juice is Loose 6 min Juice 2
Crakkka jokes 9 min Cigar Face 26 19
Why Are White People So Obsessed with O.J. Simp... 13 min Juice 66
News Black Trump Supporter Goes Nuclear on Maxine Wa... 14 min General Kakaka Oba 37
RAW VIDEO: Teens Heckle Drowning Man 43 min Keeping it Real 49
News Racism still prevalent 50 years after riots 30 ... 53 min Anthony 50
You CAN NOT tell me this creature is Human! 1 hr Rich stars of the... 28
More from around the web