(High-five!)
Cool ^5!
goodness

Memphis, TN

#2468 Aug 21, 2014
Capree wrote:
<quoted text>
Cool ^5!
He wants to stand behind you while you beat up the thugs. What a man.
reality-check

Alexandria, VA

#2469 Aug 21, 2014
Merko Gonzalez wrote:
If this guy really is a Mexican Male, then this totally destroys the whole theory around here that latino men are somehow more masculine than other men...
smh
they are raised though in a hardship environment so yes some of the them are tough but then there are weak a@@es too.
reality-check

Alexandria, VA

#2470 Aug 21, 2014
Capree wrote:
<quoted text>
Strangely enough most black women who have color complexes, have them in flavor of the dark skin black men and since the majority of black men are dark skin, there have never really been any fuss about it.
Well then the individual men from different racial groups, who are specially attracted to and pursue low hanging fruit as you put it, shouldn't whine like babies when you take a bit and your easy, breezy, sleazy pieces of fruit has a worm or STDs in it. Don't bypass classy, women for some tight dress hoochie mama with her breast bulging under her chin then complain that she is cheating on you with your best friend and stop being 50 and 60 year old, old fools, bypassing nice older women for some young thing in her teens or twenties or even thirties then cry because she has took your old dumbazz to the cleaners. If more men thought with common sense then they would ask themselves what do an attractive young woman want with my old, rusty, dusty azz but the money.
No, this isn't only among black men but black men are more likely to to fall into such a trap by not thinking or thinking only with their dycks.
Most of the dark skin black men that are not mixed tend to be nice, loving and good personality than the light skin black men. I don't know why. Most of these mixed Black men are arrogant and most of them are racist against non-blacks. I wonder where it come from because if they are light skin they probably have white in them and its stupid to hate the race they are lol
reality-check

Alexandria, VA

#2471 Aug 21, 2014
madblackwoman1985 wrote:
<quoted text>
I dont blame you the black male race SUCKS ! THey are a race of pathetic losers, I never known a race of males to be so worthless and pathetic than black males. I wish a can meet a man of another race, and im not talking about white men either they SUCK too! Really when you are a black female all men suck! Being a black female is like a curse.
says the white man posing as black woman

Level 8

Since: Jan 10

Location hidden

#2472 Aug 21, 2014
madblackwoman1985 wrote:
<quoted text>
Cause black men dont have any standards and taste in women. Like the saying goes black men are the trash men who love to take out the trash.
I agree too many black men are the trash and garbage collectors of the world. Firstly no race of men are going to another race of women, even if these women are decent and put them above their own classy women so these non-black men certainly aren't about to take the trash women from another race and put them above any of their women. The only men who will take other men's garbage and throwaways and role out the red carpet for them and place them above their top women are many stupid black men. White men who already think black men are intellectually challenged are surprised at idiotic, self-hating move by black men. Some white men are more than ready to swoop and get with these top black women all the while laughing at black men for being fools. LOL!
reality-check

Alexandria, VA

#2473 Aug 21, 2014
Intellegent Mind State wrote:
<quoted text>
How can somebody obssess over you being light skinned?
That makes no sense!
Nobody is obsessed with her being light skinned . she is self obsessed light skin inbreed who thinks she is better than dark skin blacks. She is typical uncle tom white a@@ kisser. I bet she drunk a lot of white cumm too.

“Hunde kala e saa'i mun”

Since: Mar 14

Location hidden

#2474 Aug 21, 2014
This is why I stick to my African traditional ladies. I'm an African man, and I'm tired of these wannabe white self-hating women. With that said, African men are harder workers than Indian and Arabs. The most educated people in the United States are Nigerians. We love to compete with Indians and Asians in academics. We don't have an inferiority complex like the OP.

Level 8

Location hidden

#2475 Aug 21, 2014
SoulSniper wrote:
Capree
I ain't gonna lie, that 1st link caught my eye. I have a weakness for milk chocolate, thick hips, shapely @zz, & women that are just wrong for me. Maybe that's why I have 2 ex-wives 1 white( Irish & Italian) the other Trinidadian (Spainish & East Indian), beautiful women are my kriptonite. Although the last 3 were equally as as beautiful, but a lot less trashy.
Men are very visual and make hasty decisions based on what they see upfront instead of imagining what is inside. First you have to realize this woman didn't just dress this way to get your attention but all men's attention and she didn't dress this way to look attractive but to look like a sex object who can play men anyway she wants to because men who look at her instantly want to sleep with her. Now take the attractive classier dressed women. They have confidence and don't want that type of sexual attention from any man out there. They know their high value and only want to reveal themselves to men they want to be with and who like them both as an individual and sexual partner. Many times these the clothes women have more bangin bodies than the trashy ones who out show everybody, everything.

Level 8

Location hidden

#2476 Aug 21, 2014
reality-check wrote:
<quoted text>
Most of the dark skin black men that are not mixed tend to be nice, loving and good personality than the light skin black men. I don't know why. Most of these mixed Black men are arrogant and most of them are racist against non-blacks. I wonder where it come from because if they are light skin they probably have white in them and its stupid to hate the race they are lol
May I as what race are you?
reality-check

Alexandria, VA

#2477 Aug 21, 2014
Stupid Thread wrote:
This is why I stick to my African traditional ladies. I'm an African man, and I'm tired of these wannabe white self-hating women. With that said, African men are harder workers than Indian and Arabs. The most educated people in the United States are Nigerians. We love to compete with Indians and Asians in academics. We don't have an inferiority complex like the OP.
are you fkin kiddin me? there is nothing hard working about Nigerians . and Nigerians are white wannabes more than any other African countries, don't get me wrong some Nigerians are ok but the majority. whats with the class that the Igbo tribe in Nigeria are light skinned blacks and they have higher class than other tribes in Nigeria?

go and tell you lies to others. not to mention that most Nigerians work business thanks to Dubai and china. lol
reality-check

Alexandria, VA

#2478 Aug 21, 2014
Capree wrote:
<quoted text>
Men are very visual and make hasty decisions based on what they see upfront instead of imagining what is inside. First you have to realize this woman didn't just dress this way to get your attention but all men's attention and she didn't dress this way to look attractive but to look like a sex object who can play men anyway she wants to because men who look at her instantly want to sleep with her. Now take the attractive classier dressed women. They have confidence and don't want that type of sexual attention from any man out there. They know their high value and only want to reveal themselves to men they want to be with and who like them both as an individual and sexual partner. Many times these the clothes women have more bangin bodies than the trashy ones who out show everybody, everything.
capree,

I believe in education and success. at the same time, seeing a lot of educated black/whites in usa, they are the most arrogant, self aborbed people I ever seen. most like to look down on the less fortunate people and if that's what education do to you then sorry but that's wrong.

The reason men don't like this "so called educated bw" are they are very arrogant and very disrespectful with nasty personality . I am not sayingthe hoochie mama types are good, they need to get that fixed coz no man want a ho.

Women have to balance both. Be nice, sweet, caring at the same time learn how to love everyone regardless of their social standard, just because you read something doesn't make u any better than others.
reality-check

Alexandria, VA

#2479 Aug 21, 2014
Capree wrote:
<quoted text> May I as what race are you?
I was not born and raised in usa. But I consider myself black

“Hunde kala e saa'i mun”

Since: Mar 14

Location hidden

#2480 Aug 21, 2014
reality-check wrote:
<quoted text>
are you fkin kiddin me? there is nothing hard working about Nigerians . and Nigerians are white wannabes more than any other African countries, don't get me wrong some Nigerians are ok but the majority. whats with the class that the Igbo tribe in Nigeria are light skinned blacks and they have higher class than other tribes in Nigeria?
go and tell you lies to others. not to mention that most Nigerians work business thanks to Dubai and china. lol
You can continue to hate like a lot of these never do wells who hate on other blacks for achieving and calling them wannabe whites. You know nothing about Nigerians. This article debunks everything you said:

http://www.chron.com/news/article/Data-show-N...

It's a pity that there are not many Nigerians in America, Nigerians have done well for themselves and place an extremely high emphasis on education with our high standards. I'm not going to say anything bad about black Americans like you have said about Nigerians because I'm not into black on black bs. You can remain naive if you want despite the fact having a computer/smart phone at your disposal to do extremely simple research.

Level 8

Location hidden

#2481 Aug 21, 2014
reality-check wrote:
<quoted text>
I was not born and raised in usa. But I consider myself black
Oh that's right, you did say that earlier.
goodness

Memphis, TN

#2482 Aug 21, 2014
Capree wrote:
<quoted text>
Men are women are visual. It's human nature. But men and women don't have the same reasons for sizing each other up. Women tend to look for men who look like they can provide well and most importantly protect..not sex. Men visualize women for sex..except some men are extremely basic with it while others are a little more advanced.

Level 8

Location hidden

#2483 Aug 21, 2014
reality-check wrote:
<quoted text>
capree,
I believe in education and success. at the same time, seeing a lot of educated black/whites in usa, they are the most arrogant, self aborbed people I ever seen. most like to look down on the less fortunate people and if that's what education do to you then sorry but that's wrong.
The reason men don't like this "so called educated bw" are they are very arrogant and very disrespectful with nasty personality . I am not sayingthe hoochie mama types are good, they need to get that fixed coz no man want a ho.
Women have to balance both. Be nice, sweet, caring at the same time learn how to love everyone regardless of their social standard, just because you read something doesn't make u any better than others.
I agree that education sometimes can make both women and men arrogant but there still are nice educated and nice people who aren't out there.

“Black Luv or Bust!”

Level 7

Since: Jul 11

Location hidden

#2484 Aug 21, 2014
Capree wrote:
<quoted text>
Strangely enough most black women who have color complexes, have them in flavor of the dark skin black men and since the majority of black men are dark skin, there have never really been any fuss about it.
Well then the individual men from different racial groups, who are specially attracted to and pursue low hanging fruit as you put it, shouldn't whine like babies when you take a bit and your easy, breezy, sleazy pieces of fruit has a worm or STDs in it. Don't bypass classy, women for some tight dress hoochie mama with her breast bulging under her chin then complain that she is cheating on you with your best friend and stop being 50 and 60 year old, old fools, bypassing nice older women for some young thing in her teens or twenties or even thirties then cry because she has took your old dumbazz to the cleaners. If more men thought with common sense then they would ask themselves what do an attractive young woman want with my old, rusty, dusty azz but the money.
No, this isn't only among black men but black men are more likely to to fall into such a trap by not thinking or thinking only with their dycks.
As usual...because of your own personal issues....and you may have just told far too much here with this comment...hmmm?

You've once again managed to steer the entire point/conversation off into a direction that as usual lands right into bm lap and explodes in our faces!

NOOOOO BM AREN'T MORE LIKELY TO DO SHYT....THIS IS AGAIN....JUST YOUR OWN ONE SIDED AND BIASED TAKE ON EVERYTHING ABOUT BM...OR "THE WORLD ACCORDING TO CAPREE'S CRAZY AZZ"

WHO ON THE PLANET DOESN'T KNOW THAT WHITE MALES ARE KNOWN....THE WORLD OVER...FOR LEAVING THEIR WIVES FOR TWENTY SOMETHINGS...DO I REALLY NEED TO START POSTING EXAMPLES FROM THE NET....OR LIST ACTUAL WHITE MALES THAT I KNOW PERSONALLY IN THE REAL WORLD...TRUST ME....I WONT' HAVE ANY PROBLEM DOING SO...IM SO SURE.....HOW SICK ARE YOU?

“Black Luv or Bust!”

Level 7

Since: Jul 11

Location hidden

#2485 Aug 21, 2014
goodness wrote:
<quoted text>
Men are women are visual. It's human nature. But men and women don't have the same reasons for sizing each other up. Women tend to look for men who look like they can provide well and most importantly protect..not sex. Men visualize women for sex..except some men are extremely basic with it while others are a little more advanced.
Ummm....excuse me...may I?

Yes women do look for men that they believe are able to provide the things that you have listed...but if you think for one split second that women don't size men up along the lines of "yeah...I want ride that"...then you are sadly mistaken!

This is 2014...if we haven't realized by now that women are also very visual creatures...then were' missing some very serious social cues!

One of the things that my wife clearly states out loud,with out hesitation mind you.... when talking about what she was attracted to first about me...wasn't my IQ....nor how I "seemed to be the type of guy that would be able to provide for and protect her and our children" in the event that we married and reproduced!

No it was my eyes,my chest and my strong firm ass...my confidence and the way that I seemed to carry myself....this was all before we even spoke a single word!

Now she does mention that my finer points only closed the deal and solidified her interest in me....but it was strictly physical at first!

Many women are in fact very visual creatures!

The idea that they aren't has been over stated for a loooong time!

“Repent and worship God”

Since: Jul 13

Location hidden

#2486 Aug 21, 2014
Stupid Thread wrote:
Well Africa is certainly pertinent for the present time as it will be for the future.

There is a reason why Chinese deem it ( Africa) to be very important.

Young white Europeans are flocking to Africa too for economic prosperity now.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

African-American Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Melanin: Closed source vs. Open source 1 min Ben 8
GUESS the black topix poster! 2 min Ben 22
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 4 min Incognito4Ever 1,522,877
IRBW And Their Fantasies. 8 min Ben 854
Race is a social construct part 2 11 min Keepin It Real 8
Former basketball star Charles Barker says blac... (Oct '10) 14 min Justsaying 5
Poll Do Black Women find Puerto Rican Men sexy? (May '10) 20 min Loreno 220
Why did Jesus allow Satan to create Negroes? 48 min Israelite Suprema... 22
SMARTEST POSTERS on TOPIX 1 hr NotSoDivineMsM 23
Rachel Maddow ~ Beating FOX News !! 3 hr JRT 26
Do black men really have larger penises? (Sep '10) 4 hr sin 1,494
More from around the web