I don't want to marry a BLACK MAN

“Jesus loves you all!”

Since: Jul 13

Location hidden

#2300 Aug 19, 2014
reality-check wrote:
<quoted text>Not at all. Every women in this world, if had the choice will chose a tall man over short man. But then most women fall in love with short guys is because most have nice personality to compromise their height or have money to compromise other stuff.

but then what do I know lol
I just know that there are plenty of men who are short who have a bevy of women to choose from.

To each their own but confidence is pertinent!
Surinamese Colonmbian

United States

#2301 Aug 19, 2014
Michele wrote:
<quoted text> you should date a pink demon just like yourself and stop chasing after our black men, you pink slut.
How is she pink if she gets a tan instead of a sunburn, gtfo you uneducated african american. And stop saying black and or latino. latina, theirs different type of black people you have black Latinos, Latina, Mixed Latino, Latinas half white & black, and you have indian Latinos, Latinas which mostly come from carribeans of South Amerca, Puerto Rico, Dominican Republic, Cuba Etc. Central America is not a carribean but it is filled with Indians. You also have other Carribeans like Jamaica, Haiti ETC./ Ya'll are considered African American cause you have origins of african and you were born and first to settle in america. And all you ghetto African Americans gtfo to another country like any carribean island cause your uneducated body needs to be somewhere else, maybe if you ya'll come back from a carribean country or native country ya'll would think differently, America is trying to keep ya'll in the past of horrible and troubled history of America. Even tho slavery happened to everybody else except for Europeans cause they mostly did all the slavery.
Torch

Provo, UT

#2302 Aug 19, 2014
TaQuan wrote:
Has anybody figured out that this is a forum made specifically to bash Black men?
I thought people figured this out weeks ago and would have known just to ignore this foolish forum. This was straight up bate for people who want to talk down on Black men and was only intended for this purpose. People shouldn't even be taking this forum seriously.
But I geuss people will just fall for anything these days.
Not true.

This forum is to create division between bm and bw. Post any thread identifying the true culprit, the vehicles used, the ultimate destination and you are ignored, deleted and banned.

As long as you bash bw or bm, defend bm or bw, you will be welcome.
reality-check

Alexandria, VA

#2303 Aug 19, 2014
I don't know all the haters come from texas. I guess they are fat and lonely lol
Sorry fat people lol
Surinamese Colonmbian

United States

#2304 Aug 19, 2014
You can even check out my great grand father which is black, and grand father which is Half White & Black, I came out lighter skinned cause my Grand Father and Grand Mother were both light skinned black people aka mixed.

https://plus.google.com/u/0/10113688052804974...

reality-check

Alexandria, VA

#2305 Aug 19, 2014
Surinamese Colonmbian wrote:
<quoted text>
How is she pink if she gets a tan instead of a sunburn, gtfo you uneducated african american. And stop saying black and or latino. latina, theirs different type of black people you have black Latinos, Latina, Mixed Latino, Latinas half white & black, and you have indian Latinos, Latinas which mostly come from carribeans of South Amerca, Puerto Rico, Dominican Republic, Cuba Etc. Central America is not a carribean but it is filled with Indians. You also have other Carribeans like Jamaica, Haiti ETC./ Ya'll are considered African American cause you have origins of african and you were born and first to settle in america. And all you ghetto African Americans gtfo to another country like any carribean island cause your uneducated body needs to be somewhere else, maybe if you ya'll come back from a carribean country or native country ya'll would think differently, America is trying to keep ya'll in the past of horrible and troubled history of America. Even tho slavery happened to everybody else except for Europeans cause they mostly did all the slavery.
where are you from?
Surinamese Colonmbian

United States

#2306 Aug 19, 2014
Phoenix Ascended wrote:
<quoted text>
Ebony love is not a black woman.
She's white and that's a fact.
She spews her racist rants against black people often and goes by the name of Bunnywen on Topix.
How do you know shes white, not all latinos and latinas have the same origins, f tard.
TaQuan

Minneapolis, MN

#2308 Aug 19, 2014
Torch wrote:
<quoted text>
Not true.
This forum is to create division between bm and bw. Post any thread identifying the true culprit, the vehicles used, the ultimate destination and you are ignored, deleted and banned.
All im saying is this forum was not made for any type of adivce whatsoever but was intended for people to come put down Black men and argue with eachother. The person who made this forum has probably been laughing for days and enjoying every second of people insulting Black men and arguing with one another. I still can't believe people fell for this. The person who made this thread has a huge smile on their face right now with this hilarious thread which people fell for. Yes, this person made this thread for bate and everybody jumped on it like a fool. People will fall for anything these days. Its a pure shame.
reality-check

Alexandria, VA

#2309 Aug 19, 2014
Torch wrote:
<quoted text>
Not true.
this is just a forum. don't take things so seriously. BW are angry and I know why because Most BM who are celebrities date WW. when they make a lot of money , they go for WW or some latino or mixed women.so why don't BW be mad?

we were stopped by police quiet a few times because they think my African American man is doing illegal things , most people think that If a BM is with NON-BW then he must be rich or doing something illegal. I have been stopped too because I was dating him. its shame.

The sad part is he don't have money , we just hardly making it paycheck to paycheck. he have talent and skills and that's the only thing he have. they couldn't believe why I am with him unless he is rich. its sad because that's how it is.
Surinamese Colonmbian

United States

#2310 Aug 19, 2014
reality-check wrote:
<quoted text>
where are you from?
My mom is Surinamese, suriname on top of Brazil next to Guyana her family was known as Surinamse Creoles west african slaves of European and African Mixed Descendants, and my dad is Colombian Indian, in colombia they have either Indians, Africans, and mixed people.
reality-check

Alexandria, VA

#2311 Aug 19, 2014
You can even check out my great grand father which is black, and grand father which is Half White & Black, I came out lighter skinned cause my Grand Father and Grand Mother were both light skinned black people aka mixed.
are you Colombian? why are you against African americans especially when you are the minority in usa. its sad that latinos are more racist than whites.
especially when your great grand father is straight black .

you have lost your mind lol
reality-check

Alexandria, VA

#2312 Aug 19, 2014
<quoted text>
My mom is Surinamese, suriname on top of Brazil next to Guyana her family was known as Surinamse Creoles west african slaves of European and African Mixed Descendants, and my dad is Colombian Indian, in colombia they have either Indians, Africans, and mixed people.
well you look like typical latino boy. its amazing because your great grand father look straight African American.
TaQuan

Minneapolis, MN

#2313 Aug 19, 2014
reality-check wrote:
<quoted text>
this is just a forum. don't take things so seriously. BW are angry and I know why because Most BM who are celebrities date WW. when they make a lot of money , they go for WW or some latino or mixed women.so why don't BW be mad?
we were stopped by police quiet a few times because they think my African American man is doing illegal things , most people think that If a BM is with NON-BW then he must be rich or doing something illegal. I have been stopped too because I was dating him. its shame.
The sad part is he don't have money , we just hardly making it paycheck to paycheck. he have talent and skills and that's the only thing he have. they couldn't believe why I am with him unless he is rich. its sad because that's how it is.
This thread was not made for advice. There's barely any advice on it, LOL. All I see is people talking down on Black men and thats it. It was a thread made specifically for this purpose. This is a pure shame everybody fell for this. I hope the person who made this thread is happy with themselves.

Level 8

Since: Jan 10

Location hidden

#2314 Aug 19, 2014
Ugh wrote:
<quoted text>
Why do you feel obligated to worry about what the sisters believe?? If most want to stand behind their Black Men and Men of their Race, why does that bother you?? If YOU want to go to White Men then, go. Sisters and brothers are tired of people like you and SBT and BWE type BW, that feels it's their duty to rally all the sisters to make a mass exodus from BM for WM.
That kind of conduct is why BM find BW like you less desirable. Why can't IR BW be like Phoenix Ascended???? She's not perfect but she's genuine enough to be with a White Man and still cares about her Race, both BM and BW. That's classy. She not pushing to rally the sisters to leave BM and pump a lot of outrageous accusation to manipulate BW to leave for WM.
You don't see your ways, Capree. You don't see your own actions. You try to remove the beam from a sister's eyes that had no beam to begin with except the beam in your own damn eyes. Remove it, in that, you may SEE! And SEEING, you may HEAR! And HEARING you may UNDERSTAND!
Repent!
Now, I'ma tell you girl, what you doing is just you being fast and womanish. You need discipline, Capree. Even a grown-a** woman needs discipline. Because you have no idea as a simple-minded Woman what you asking for if the sisters leave BM or all BM leave the BW.
That would be a major blunder and extinction of the Black Race! Enough to bring Yah down from Heaven to spank your a**!
Repent! You rebellious Daughter of Judah! A foolish BW, you are, Capree!
(.......disgusting!!)
Tell all of this to BM Moving On because he fits what you are saying better than me.
Surinamese Colonmbian

United States

#2315 Aug 19, 2014
reality-check wrote:
<quoted text>
are you Colombian? why are you against African americans especially when you are the minority in usa. its sad that latinos are more racist than whites.
especially when your great grand father is straight black .
you have lost your mind lol
I am half Surinamese and half Colombian, and I'm not racist towards african americans, I am only racist and mean to other racist and bias people regardless of origins and skin color.
reality-check

Alexandria, VA

#2316 Aug 19, 2014
TaQuan wrote:
<quoted text>
This thread was not made for advice. There's barely any advice on it, LOL. All I see is people talking down on Black men and thats it. It was a thread made specifically for this purpose. This is a pure shame everybody fell for this. I hope the person who made this thread is happy with themselves.
people are entitled to love or hate you. you can't control people emotions and what they think. but you can control yourself and change who you are.

salaam
EbonyLove

Houston, TX

#2317 Aug 19, 2014
Phoenix Ascended wrote:
<quoted text>
Ebony love is not a black woman.
She's white and that's a fact.
She spews her racist rants against black people often and goes by the name of Bunnywen on Topix.
Keep believing that one
Hellywood

Panama City, FL

#2319 Aug 19, 2014
The differences between the two IR groups of sex, dating or marriages is that in WM/BF couples, the two parties have much broader choices, choose who they wanna be with, and genuinely like or love other. The average BM/WF couple on the other hand, is desperation and convenience on both sides of the coin.
TaQuan

Minneapolis, MN

#2320 Aug 19, 2014
reality-check wrote:
<quoted text>
people are entitled to love or hate you. you can't control people emotions and what they think. but you can control yourself and change who you are.
salaam
Nobody goes around talking about how they hate Black women. There's barely even any hate comments on this thread about Black women. The mass majority of hate comments are about Black men. There's barely even any Black men bashing Black women on this thread but this isn't the point I was trying to make. I was trying to point out that this thread wasn't made for advice. There isn't any commemts on this thread about advice. The main purpose of this thread was to get people to argue and go back and forth. And it has become a success. The person who made this pointless thread must be mighty proud of themselves.

“Jesus loves you all!”

Since: Jul 13

Location hidden

#2321 Aug 19, 2014
reality-check wrote:
<quoted text>this is just a forum. don't take things so seriously. BW are angry and I know why because Most BM who are celebrities date WW. when they make a lot of money , they go for WW or some latino or mixed women.so why don't BW be mad?

First and foremost majority of black male and female celebrities are with their own race of people, black.

Don't let the liberal media deceive you.

By the way, that same open minded degenerate medium known as the media is promoting homosexuality and using a professional black male athlete, Michael Sam, to push their agenda.

Didn't you notice that Michael Sam, a gay black man, was giving PDA to an effeminate white male homosexual when the NFL draft was going on?

That was a planned event for the American public.

Wake up!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

African-American Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Baltimore 7 min PATRIOT DVCMOLON ... 1
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 8 min ritedownthemiddle 1,263,874
Why is Moses-1 HIDING from ohReally? (Apr '11) 8 min MroH 2
the moors were black africans not arabs!!! (Jun '08) 9 min JOHNS ON TOP OF IT 34,951
If Ignorance REALLY is "Bliss",...NoMo must be ... 11 min MroH 2
Muhammad Ali giving an amazing speech 12 min education 1
uSA new policy: Forcing Non-whites to migrate t... 13 min priceless 17
Why are most white people racist? 16 min T-BOS 2,127
Africans did not sell their own 18 min MroH 100
Somalis and their shameless self promotion 1 hr Catch22 293
All women prefer white men (Jan '15) 1 hr TranshumanX 5,646
Are white people aware of white privilege? 4 hr I see triplets 174
More from around the web