“Jesus loves you all!”

Since: Jul 13

Location hidden

#2286 Aug 19, 2014
reality-check wrote:
<quoted text>Most women like men that are tall. That's why women don't desire men that are short like the Mexicans and el Salvadorians. but most of these short men tend to be more honest than other men. I might be wrong since I never dated any Mexican or latino men in general. but that's what I feel knowing few as a friend.

its sad women go for tall men and when they cheat on them or do them wrong they be hurt.
why don't you go for a man that cares and love you than looking at other stuff ?
There are plenty of short men who have quite the choice in women.

In my opinion, men regardless of their height simply need to have their stuff together and be confident within themselves to obtain women from any race that they desire.
EbonyLove

Houston, TX

#2287 Aug 19, 2014
reality-check wrote:
<quoted text>
you are wrong. Many sexy women like to be with BM. There is nothing decent about dating non-BM. I am not even attracted to non-BM. have you ever thought that if BM are not that successful its the women. I.e BW dragging BM down? maybe you need to change yourself before talking about BM. A lot of BW are lonely and without man is because of your ignorant personalities LOL.
So you're attracted to tar boys but because I'm not attracted to them I'm lonely and unsuccessful? Your logic must be great! Non bm=successful relationships . Bm= sadness and regret
CHAKA ZULU

Merrillville, IN

#2288 Aug 19, 2014
Ashleigh wrote:
<quoted text>
Well I stopped caring about black men. If you've notice, I'm not on here as much!! I'm dating someone and I'm back in school..I could care less about black men.
then little cow why post this thread? As if earthquakes will rumble, the seas will churn violently and the stars will fall from the heavens BECAUSE YOU ARE POSTING IN A SECOND RATE ONLINE FORUM YOU DON'T LIKE BLACK MEN ANYMORE. I BET YOU ARE ONE UGLY LITTLE HYBIRD TOAD. MAYBE THAT IS WHY YOU DON'T LIKE "BLACK MEN ANYMORE BECAUSE
IN REALITY "THEY DON'T LIKE OR WANT YOU! YOU ARE BACK IN SCHOOL ? OH THAT'S RIGHT YOU GOT TO FINISH YOUR "SPECIAL EDUCATION COURSES"
Torch

Provo, UT

#2289 Aug 19, 2014
Bash bm and bm in defense turn around bashing bw.

Bash bw and bw in defense turn around bashing bm

Find a way to drive a wedge between your opponents; play one off against the other; side with one, then another so they can’t pin you down. Make them suspicious of each other's motives. Soon they’ll fall to bickering among themselves and offer no united front against you .

This works especially when it is turned into a tradition with rituals. Everyday we are participating in this self destructive tradition and ritual. If I don't take up my role, my peers will call me an emasculated bm or a weak bw and as humans, we thrive on being accepted by our peers

Hence, I must bash bw to be accepted by my brothers and bash bm to be accepted by my sisters or be called a TRAITOR

The end game is black genocide
GrapeApe wrote:
A-K-A Spanish Cortez
SBT had me banned, again!
Capree,
I'm not attacking you, but , you SBT, & occasionally Ashliegh, have a tendency of BlkMale bashin with every post. Take this thread for instance, some might take offense to it. I understand that you do not have positive feelings for BlkMales, but don't bash or belittle them. Life as a BlkMan is already challenging, & I'm sure life as a BlkWoman is equally challenging, so why make it even harder? From your bashing, what is your end-game? To make us not be Blk anymore? Commit suicide? To talk BlkWomen Into not dating BlkMen anymore? What?
TaQuan

Minneapolis, MN

#2290 Aug 19, 2014
Has anybody figured out that this is a forum made specifically to bash Black men?

I thought people figured this out weeks ago and would have known just to ignore this foolish forum. This was straight up bate for people who want to talk down on Black men and was only intended for this purpose. People shouldn't even be taking this forum seriously.

But I geuss people will just fall for anything these days.
Torch

Provo, UT

#2291 Aug 19, 2014
It has been an historical fact, reduce the human to the level of an animal. It is easier on the conscience to kill an animal than a human. This is why black people are called animals and white people call themselves human.

The bm have been lynched, decapitated and murdered for centuries. Thus, "leaving" the bw to be the sole provider in a family. This is how and where the script was flipped to say bm deserted his family when in fact, he was murdered.

Today, there is physical assassination of the bm and character assassination of the bm. Throwing bm in prison is how the system takes the bm out of society or creating welfare programs that removes the bm from the family. Prior to 1968, welfare included the father but, when blacks gained equal rights, they reformed welfare to exclude the father. Mitt Romney's father, George Romney was a welfare recipient as most wm.

Level 8

Since: Jan 10

Location hidden

#2293 Aug 19, 2014
reality-check wrote:
<quoted text>
I agree with you. I am sorry to tell you this but I don't care too much for BW who doesn't care about BM or have good personality. I encounter some that have bitchy personalities so for me unless they approach me in a good nice way , I know how to deal with the nasty ones.
I know you are the nice one and I defend BW when some BM bash and stick with their WW. most of the times what I said is what I read and what I grasp from other people lol.
My real genuine opinion is Women regardless of their race if they don't take care of themselves, work out, eat well, take care of their body will not be desired by any men. Men don't care about your skin as long as the lady take care of herself and present herself well.
Co-sign!
reality-check

Alexandria, VA

#2294 Aug 19, 2014
EbonyLove wrote:
<quoted text>
So you're attracted to tar boys but because I'm not attracted to them I'm lonely and unsuccessful? Your logic must be great! Non bm=successful relationships . Bm= sadness and regret
I am attracted to sexy, hot guys with nice body and manly. a real man I am attracted too. you can be in Non-BM relationship but don't go out and be with Non-BM because you hate BM but because you are attracted to one or found someone you like. because at the end of the day you will be hurt because you do things for the wrong reasons.

for some reason, I am attracted to nice men and I found out its BM. but then I am not saying other men are not attractive but for me personality matters. I like a caring, humble man. I am not saying BM are perfect, BM have their own issues but I am saying their issues are not worst then non-BM.

But don't hate BM because you will live a regretful life hating on bunch of race especially if you are BW because at the end of the day, a BM brought u in this world.
reality-check

Alexandria, VA

#2295 Aug 19, 2014
Phoenix Ascended wrote:
<quoted text>
There are plenty of short men who have quite the choice in women.
In my opinion, men regardless of their height simply need to have their stuff together and be confident within themselves to obtain women from any race that they desire.
Not at all. Every women in this world, if had the choice will chose a tall man over short man. But then most women fall in love with short guys is because most have nice personality to compromise their height or have money to compromise other stuff.

but then what do I know lol
Torch

Provo, UT

#2296 Aug 19, 2014
Ashleigh wrote:
<quoted text>
Well I stopped caring about black men. If you've notice, I'm not on here as much!! I'm dating someone and I'm back in school..I could care less about black men.
You are correct. You don't care about bm and using ambient abuse to influence others in society to do the same. Add cognitive distortion to generalize all bm is the topping.

Using alias XXX to post yesterday
Using alias YYY to post today
Using alias ZZZ to post tomorrow

"I could care less about black men" and you dedicated this thread? That is ambient abuse.
reality-check

Alexandria, VA

#2297 Aug 19, 2014
Ashleigh wrote:
<quoted text>
He's the tallest guy I've ever dated, and he's not full mexican..he's mixed!
Yeah our height difference sucks sometimes but he says he doesn't mind :p
what happened in your past relationship with BM? be honest , nobody knows u here lol
TaQuan

Minneapolis, MN

#2298 Aug 19, 2014
Yup, this forum was made for people to talk down on Black men and thats it. I bet the majority of you have already figured this out based on all the negative comments and insults made about Black men. This forum was straight up bate put out for people to feed off of. In other words the creater of this threads intentions were to get a whole bunch of people to come put down Black men and get people to argue and fight with eachother. Honostly I just know the person who created this forum is laughing it up right now because their intentions were a success. Its a pure shame that people actually fell for this. Any person with a brain knows that this thread was made for people to argue and talk down on Black men.

I can't believe people actually fell for this troll led thread. Like I said, its just a pure shame.

“Jesus loves you all!”

Location hidden

#2299 Aug 19, 2014
reality-check wrote:
<quoted text>I am attracted to sexy, hot guys with nice body and manly. a real man I am attracted too. you can be in Non-BM relationship but don't go out and be with Non-BM because you hate BM but because you are attracted to one or found someone you like. because at the end of the day you will be hurt because you do things for the wrong reasons.

for some reason, I am attracted to nice men and I found out its BM. but then I am not saying other men are not attractive but for me personality matters. I like a caring, humble man. I am not saying BM are perfect, BM have their own issues but I am saying their issues are not worst then non-BM.

But don't hate BM because you will live a regretful life hating on bunch of race especially if you are BW because at the end of the day, a BM brought u in this world.
Ebony love is not a black woman.

She's white and that's a fact.

She spews her racist rants against black people often and goes by the name of Bunnywen on Topix.

“Jesus loves you all!”

Location hidden

#2300 Aug 19, 2014
reality-check wrote:
<quoted text>Not at all. Every women in this world, if had the choice will chose a tall man over short man. But then most women fall in love with short guys is because most have nice personality to compromise their height or have money to compromise other stuff.

but then what do I know lol
I just know that there are plenty of men who are short who have a bevy of women to choose from.

To each their own but confidence is pertinent!
Surinamese Colonmbian

United States

#2301 Aug 19, 2014
Michele wrote:
<quoted text> you should date a pink demon just like yourself and stop chasing after our black men, you pink slut.
How is she pink if she gets a tan instead of a sunburn, gtfo you uneducated african american. And stop saying black and or latino. latina, theirs different type of black people you have black Latinos, Latina, Mixed Latino, Latinas half white & black, and you have indian Latinos, Latinas which mostly come from carribeans of South Amerca, Puerto Rico, Dominican Republic, Cuba Etc. Central America is not a carribean but it is filled with Indians. You also have other Carribeans like Jamaica, Haiti ETC./ Ya'll are considered African American cause you have origins of african and you were born and first to settle in america. And all you ghetto African Americans gtfo to another country like any carribean island cause your uneducated body needs to be somewhere else, maybe if you ya'll come back from a carribean country or native country ya'll would think differently, America is trying to keep ya'll in the past of horrible and troubled history of America. Even tho slavery happened to everybody else except for Europeans cause they mostly did all the slavery.
Torch

Provo, UT

#2302 Aug 19, 2014
TaQuan wrote:
Has anybody figured out that this is a forum made specifically to bash Black men?
I thought people figured this out weeks ago and would have known just to ignore this foolish forum. This was straight up bate for people who want to talk down on Black men and was only intended for this purpose. People shouldn't even be taking this forum seriously.
But I geuss people will just fall for anything these days.
Not true.

This forum is to create division between bm and bw. Post any thread identifying the true culprit, the vehicles used, the ultimate destination and you are ignored, deleted and banned.

As long as you bash bw or bm, defend bm or bw, you will be welcome.
reality-check

Alexandria, VA

#2303 Aug 19, 2014
I don't know all the haters come from texas. I guess they are fat and lonely lol
Sorry fat people lol
Surinamese Colonmbian

United States

#2304 Aug 19, 2014
You can even check out my great grand father which is black, and grand father which is Half White & Black, I came out lighter skinned cause my Grand Father and Grand Mother were both light skinned black people aka mixed.

https://plus.google.com/u/0/10113688052804974...

https://plus.google.com/u/0/10113688052804974...
reality-check

Alexandria, VA

#2305 Aug 19, 2014
Surinamese Colonmbian wrote:
<quoted text>
How is she pink if she gets a tan instead of a sunburn, gtfo you uneducated african american. And stop saying black and or latino. latina, theirs different type of black people you have black Latinos, Latina, Mixed Latino, Latinas half white & black, and you have indian Latinos, Latinas which mostly come from carribeans of South Amerca, Puerto Rico, Dominican Republic, Cuba Etc. Central America is not a carribean but it is filled with Indians. You also have other Carribeans like Jamaica, Haiti ETC./ Ya'll are considered African American cause you have origins of african and you were born and first to settle in america. And all you ghetto African Americans gtfo to another country like any carribean island cause your uneducated body needs to be somewhere else, maybe if you ya'll come back from a carribean country or native country ya'll would think differently, America is trying to keep ya'll in the past of horrible and troubled history of America. Even tho slavery happened to everybody else except for Europeans cause they mostly did all the slavery.
where are you from?
Surinamese Colonmbian

United States

#2306 Aug 19, 2014
Phoenix Ascended wrote:
<quoted text>
Ebony love is not a black woman.
She's white and that's a fact.
She spews her racist rants against black people often and goes by the name of Bunnywen on Topix.
How do you know shes white, not all latinos and latinas have the same origins, f tard.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

African-American Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
DC's 'truth, honor' rally tests Glenn Beck's power (Aug '10) 2 min ritedownthemiddle 4,128
Dept. of Justice...Ferguson "routinely" violate... 6 min DerekJ 7
Hebrew Israelite (Feb '11) 7 min JOHNS ON TOP OF IT 109,850
Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 9 min ritedownthemiddle 1,192,443
Join ILLUMINATI for Wealth and Power_cal_081494... 13 min TheOriginalDoby 5
Africa DO NOT Need you Black Americans. (from m... 19 min lily 78
US Police Appeal To Public To Stop Filming Them... 19 min TheOriginalDoby 28
Do blacks get along with Asians? (Mar '11) 1 hr dragonpat 226
All women prefer white men 3 hr YILuvWM 2,631
the moors were black africans not arabs!!! (Jun '08) 4 hr Gmoney 31,229
More from around the web