Since: Jun 12

Manchester, UK

#21 Feb 10, 2014
@Babe96..,
I'm not saying you are boring... I just dont watch that cr@p..:))
Babe96

Germany

#22 Feb 10, 2014
Okay:-)

I dont like the voice either..:-)

“Blessed be me!!”

Since: Aug 10

redrebelremarks.wordpress.com.

#23 Feb 10, 2014
Babe96 wrote:
I am a black girl and i was born and raised in germany. I can speak german and english.
If u want i can teach you some german sentences!:-):-):-)
I speak English and Spanish.. I can read and understand spoken Portuguese.. Hablas Espanol tambien, o solo conversas en Ingles y Aleman?

“Blessed be me!!”

Since: Aug 10

redrebelremarks.wordpress.com.

#24 Feb 10, 2014

“B'in <3 by sum1 gives strength”

Since: Nov 13

but <3'in sum1 tks courage.

#26 Feb 11, 2014
A) What is the matter with you folks down-grading the girls post?

B) There is no such thing as Ebonics. There's typos. Colloquialisms, and there's slang.

Jesse Jackson made up a word that no one accepted. Making an educated guess will help you decide which is which. Mainstream America (including immigrants) use slang blacks use (e.g. "thirsty").

"It is what it is"...
Masud_S_Hoghughi __

London, UK

#27 Feb 11, 2014
Babe96 wrote:
I am a black girl and i was born and raised in germany. I can speak german and english.
If u want i can teach you some german sentences!:-):-):-)
...niccuz speak ebonics - does that count?.........

.....a kneegro in germany?.........u must have stuck out like a sore thumb..........they must have thought of u as a 'jungle monkey'.........
Masud_S_Hoghughi __

London, UK

#28 Feb 11, 2014
TaraFine wrote:
Being an American born black woman naturally I speak English, reluctantly I had to learn to speak Haitian Patois, Louisiana Creole & Spanish, although I am black I won't stoop to the ghetto mentality to even attempt to learn ebonics which is the adopted language of the ignorant & misguided.
...ebonics is easy..........u don't really learn it..........just listen to street niccuz..........numbsayin

“Jesus loves you all!”

Since: Jul 13

Location hidden

#29 Feb 11, 2014
TaraFine wrote:
Being an American born black woman naturally I speak English, reluctantly I had to learn to speak Haitian Patois, Louisiana Creole & Spanish, although I am black I won't stoop to the ghetto mentality to even attempt to learn ebonics which is the adopted language of the ignorant & misguided.
Then perhaps you could adhere to the proper usage of grammar in your posts.

Level 7

Since: Jul 08

Location hidden

#30 Feb 11, 2014
In addition to English, Japanese and French (very rusty because I rarely use it).
Masud_S_Hoghughi __

London, UK

#31 Feb 11, 2014
DerekJ wrote:
In addition to English, Japanese and French (very rusty because I rarely use it).
.....huhuhuhahahaha..........a nicca speakin japanese.........now dats funny yo!.........
Babe96

Germany

#32 Feb 11, 2014
Masud_S_Hoghughi__ wrote:
<quoted text>...niccuz speak ebonics - does that count?.........
.....a kneegro in germany?.........u must have stuck out like a sore thumb..........they must have thought of u as a 'jungle monkey'.........
Du verficktes Arschgesicht..Du glaubst auch wirklich, dass es eigenartig sei, schwarz in Deutschland zu sein. Schwarze Leute leben hier total lange, auch somalis wie mich. Ich krieg sogar Komplimente...also glaube ich nicht, dass ich ein "Dschungel-Affe" bin!

Try to understand that~;-)
Babe96

Germany

#33 Feb 11, 2014
DerekJ wrote:
In addition to English, Japanese and French (very rusty because I rarely use it).
How cool is that!!! I always wanted to learn japanese...but the only second foreign language u learn at school is french.....:-(
Babe96

Germany

#34 Feb 11, 2014
Dinie wrote:
<quoted text>
I speak English and Spanish.. I can read and understand spoken Portuguese.. Hablas Espanol tambien, o solo conversas en Ingles y Aleman?
Spanish and english...sounds cool~~

I understood a tiny bit...

Level 7

Since: Jul 08

Location hidden

#35 Feb 11, 2014
Babe96 wrote:
<quoted text>How cool is that!!! I always wanted to learn japanese...but the only second foreign language u learn at school is french.....:-(
Yeah, when I was in high school in the late 70s, all that was available was French and Spanish. Living close the the Canadian border, French made more sense at the time. Nowadays, there is more choice. My son is a high school freshman and as he is on the AP track looking to go into engineering, I suggested that he take Mandarin, which he plans to take next year.

I picked up Japanese as my wife is a Japanese citizen who spoke almost no English when we met nearly 10 yrs ago. It's a very cool language.
Masud_S_Hoghughi __

London, UK

#36 Feb 11, 2014
Babe96 wrote:
<quoted text>
Du verficktes Arschgesicht..Du glaubst auch wirklich, dass es eigenartig sei, schwarz in Deutschland zu sein. Schwarze Leute leben hier total lange, auch somalis wie mich. Ich krieg sogar Komplimente...also glaube ich nicht, dass ich ein "Dschungel-Affe" bin!
Try to understand that~;-)
....I'm only a beginner in speakin german..........

but obviously germans look upon blax as monkeys, no matter wot they say to your face..........

U r not a real german and never will b..........their is no such thing as a blak german.........only german niccuz..........3177..........

and most germans don't want niccuz in their country..........
Babe96

Germany

#37 Feb 11, 2014
DerekJ wrote:
<quoted text>
Yeah, when I was in high school in the late 70s, all that was available was French and Spanish. Living close the the Canadian border, French made more sense at the time. Nowadays, there is more choice. My son is a high school freshman and as he is on the AP track looking to go into engineering, I suggested that he take Mandarin, which he plans to take next year.
I picked up Japanese as my wife is a Japanese citizen who spoke almost no English when we met nearly 10 yrs ago. It's a very cool language.
Japanese is so cool!! And someday i am gong to learn it...than its my fifth language im able to speak, except for french...
Zew

Port Elizabeth, South Africa

#38 Feb 11, 2014
Monkeys bragging about speaking the languages of those who hate them the most.

What a joke.

You silverbacks can speak a 100 European languages you will still be hated in that part of the world.

Go ahead, brag about speaking Spanish and French and see if that will help you deal with worsening racism up there.

I can speak English but you will never see me bragging about that because it hasn't escaped me that it is the language of my oppressor, the language of oppression.

Language is the most powerful tools of oppression. Its tragic that Africans today can only communicate in the languages of their oppressors and have made no effort to find a common language.

@Freddie

Shouldn't you be learning your father's language? He is/was from Sierra Leone, right? Or Burkina Faso. Crossbred as you are, the English still hate you and will never accept you as their own.
Zew

Port Elizabeth, South Africa

#39 Feb 11, 2014
DerekJ wrote:
<quoted text>
Yeah, when I was in high school in the late 70s, all that was available was French and Spanish. Living close the the Canadian border, French made more sense at the time. Nowadays, there is more choice. My son is a high school freshman and as he is on the AP track looking to go into engineering, I suggested that he take Mandarin, which he plans to take next year.
I picked up Japanese as my wife is a Japanese citizen who spoke almost no English when we met nearly 10 yrs ago. It's a very cool language.
You married a Japanese, weren't there American women to marry in those days?

What is it with you American men and foreign women. What's wrong with your women, why don't you marry them?

Level 7

Since: Jul 08

Location hidden

#40 Feb 11, 2014
Zew wrote:
<quoted text>You married a Japanese, weren't there American women to marry in those days?

What is it with you American men and foreign women. What's wrong with your women, why don't you marry them?
People meet under a variety of circumstances, fall in love and marry. It's not any more complex than that. Stop being such a busybody and concentrate on your own life as demonstrated by your miserable attitude, it would appear that you have some work to do.

Level 7

Since: Jul 08

Location hidden

#41 Feb 11, 2014
DerekJ wrote:
<quoted text>People meet under a variety of circumstances, fall in love and marry. It's not any more complex than that. Stop being such a busybody and concentrate on your own life as demonstrated by your miserable attitude, it would appear that you have some work to do.
Syntax error: Place a period after 'life' and start a new sentence with 'As'.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

African-American Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Blk Women get what they deserve 3 min MDJ2011 33
News 5 Reasons The American Dream Is Eluding Black P... 4 min Lbino 1,030
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 5 min DEATH 1,223,412
Hebrew Israelite (Feb '11) 5 min Raada 118,133
Major Protesting in Baltimore Right Now 9 min TheOriginalDoby 488
shipemback 24 min a white America 27
Family is the only thing we have in the life 27 min Jefferson 4
Freddie Grey Another Dead Thug 48 min Innocent Gangsta 39
Who's gonna win? Manny Pacquiao or Floyd Maywea... 3 hr lol 71
More from around the web