Comments
1 - 20 of 56 Comments Last updated Feb 15, 2014
First Prev
of 3
Next Last
Babe96

Bad Salzuflen, Germany

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#1
Feb 9, 2014
 

Judged:

2

2

1

I am a black girl and i was born and raised in germany. I can speak german and english.
If u want i can teach you some german sentences!:-):-):-)

Since: Jun 12

Manchester, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#2
Feb 9, 2014
 
Afrodeutsche huh!!..nice one.
Yeah I can speak Double Dutch
:)
Babe96

Bad Salzuflen, Germany

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#3
Feb 9, 2014
 

Judged:

2

2

2

Das ist sowas von cool!! Du kannst holländisch? Yes, i am a afro-german.

“B'in <3 by sum1 gives strength”

Since: Nov 13

but <3'in sum1 tks courage.

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#4
Feb 9, 2014
 
Guten adend.

Ich bin lernen deutsche vor drei "months".

Ich bin gut nicht.

Wie gehes du?

Woher kommen du?

“B'in <3 by sum1 gives strength”

Since: Nov 13

but <3'in sum1 tks courage.

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#5
Feb 9, 2014
 
Ich kanne du...RR.

“B'in <3 by sum1 gives strength”

Since: Nov 13

but <3'in sum1 tks courage.

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#6
Feb 9, 2014
 
Guten Abend* (entschuldigung)

“Jesus loves you all!”

Since: Jul 13

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#7
Feb 9, 2014
 

Judged:

1

1

1

Babe96 wrote:
I am a black girl and i was born and raised in germany. I can speak german and english.
If u want i can teach you some german sentences!:-):-):-)
That's awesome!

Are you interested in learning Spanish too?

“B'in <3 by sum1 gives strength”

Since: Nov 13

but <3'in sum1 tks courage.

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#8
Feb 9, 2014
 
Entschuldigung!

"Ich bin lerne deutsche fur drei "months".
Babe96

Bad Salzuflen, Germany

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#9
Feb 9, 2014
 

Judged:

2

2

1

The nMe Within wrote:
Guten adend.
Ich bin lernen deutsche vor drei "months".
Ich bin gut nicht.
Wie gehes du?
Woher kommen du?
Hallo,
Mir gehts sehr gut und ich bin 18 jahre alt. Dein deutsch ist gut, dafür dass du seit 3 Monaten angefangen hast. Ich komme ursprünglich aus Somalia

“B'in <3 by sum1 gives strength”

Since: Nov 13

but <3'in sum1 tks courage.

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#10
Feb 9, 2014
 
yep... that's you. smh
Babe96

Bad Salzuflen, Germany

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#11
Feb 9, 2014
 

Judged:

2

2

2

Phoenix Ascended wrote:
<quoted text>
That's awesome!
Are you interested in learning Spanish too?
Yes..I would like to learn some few sentences :-):-)

“B'in <3 by sum1 gives strength”

Since: Nov 13

but <3'in sum1 tks courage.

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#12
Feb 9, 2014
 
How are you typing umlauts?

Danke!

Somalia? Toll!

Ich bin "still" lerne "so" bare with mich. lol

I'll have to coverse with you more as I continue to study.

Auf Wiedersehen!

“B'in <3 by sum1 gives strength”

Since: Nov 13

but <3'in sum1 tks courage.

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#13
Feb 9, 2014
 
Do you know any programs online where I can study an african dialect?
Babe96

Bad Salzuflen, Germany

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#14
Feb 9, 2014
 

Judged:

1

1

1

The nMe Within wrote:
Do you know any programs online where I can study an african dialect?
No...Im sorry..I dont know any online programs that help u to study african dialect.:-):-)
Babe96

Bad Salzuflen, Germany

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#15
Feb 9, 2014
 

Judged:

2

2

2

The nMe Within wrote:
How are you typing umlauts?
Danke!
Somalia? Toll!
Ich bin "still" lerne "so" bare with mich. lol
I'll have to coverse with you more as I continue to study.
Auf Wiedersehen!
Umlaute:ä,ö&ü

You use them some times for plural. Thats what i learnt at school back in elemetary school..

examples:

Apfel-apple
Äpfel-apples

Do you see the difference?:-):-)

“B'in <3 by sum1 gives strength”

Since: Nov 13

but <3'in sum1 tks courage.

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#16
Feb 9, 2014
 
Babe96 wrote:
<quoted text>
Umlaute:ä,ö&ü
You use them some times for plural. Thats what i learnt at school back in elemetary school..
examples:
Apfel-apple
Äpfel-apples
Do you see the difference?:-):-)
yes but are you using alt codes to type them?

Since: Jun 12

Manchester, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#17
Feb 9, 2014
 
Babe96 wrote:
Das ist sowas von cool!! Du kannst holländisch? Yes, i am a afro-german.
I was just joking..I can’t talk Dutch..been on a flying visit to Holland though.

Been to Munich a couple of times for Starkbierzeit..(strong beer festivals)..they love their stout in that part of the world... I’ve got a beer bottle collection ..Suffikator is one of my German favourites.

Have you been to England?.

Afro Germans seemed distant to me when I was in Munich ..kind of clinical but that's just me...I'm kind of closed minded when it comes to those on the main land...they talk funny is all I know :)..how ignorant is that

Since: Jun 12

Manchester, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#18
Feb 9, 2014
 
Lifes to damn short to be learning a foreign language...it is ’THEM‘ that should learn to speak English or give it up one.

Hey what kind of music are you Afro German into?..I’m a cool jazz buff..slow jams....:))

Slow dancer..that is me to a T.

Babe96

Germany

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#19
Feb 10, 2014
 

Judged:

1

1

1

freddie47 wrote:
Lifes to damn short to be learning a foreign language...it is ’THEM‘ that should learn to speak English or give it up one.
Hey what kind of music are you Afro German into?..I’m a cool jazz buff..slow jams....:))
Slow dancer..that is me to a T.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =5MVemGQ8gDEXX
Afro germans listen to anything. But mostly to african american hip hop. There are even afro german singers who sing in german!:-)

And the winner of the voice oh germany was afro german.

Since: Jun 12

Manchester, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#20
Feb 10, 2014
 
Babe96 wrote:
<quoted text>
Afro germans listen to anything. But mostly to african american hip hop. There are even afro german singers who sing in german!:-)
And the winner of the voice oh germany was afro german.
Germans rapping LOL!!..funny I’m oblivious to that..I wonder why.

My mom calls me up talking about Dancing on ice and the Voice...the convo usually ends up with my mom saying ‘am I boring you’..click...bless.

Trust me I don’t watch the Voice but I’m happy for you that a German won.
:)

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••