Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 11, 2013

Judged:

Jesuspeaceandlove wrote:
<quoted text>
Never mind, you meant generally. And yes i agree, this also can be eradicated if we can teach our young black heads to respect and love themselves as well as their own people.
Hahahahaha!!!!! As if........
socalRealist

Riverside, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 11, 2013

Lol wrote:
<quoted text>
5' 11 sideways and 4FT Tall doesn't make a giant. It makes you a weeble wooble mongrel midget. Bahahaha...
weeble wooble? speak english n****r i cant understand your ape-talk.
socalRealist

Riverside, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 11, 2013

Lol wrote:
<quoted text>
5' 11 sideways and 4FT Tall doesn't make a giant. It makes you a weeble wooble mongrel midget. Bahahaha...
ok bill cosby.
"wit da weeble an' da wooble"

“#BlackWomenRise”

Level 4

Since: Sep 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 11, 2013

Judged:

Jax wrote:
Especially here on topix. Why it this? Are they just trying to make da brothas jealous? I mean calling Asian men sexy and good providers and family oriented, which most people know are totally false.
I have Asian male friends who are great guys, so that is why. From my perspective, they seem like good guys, and they are good providers and I DO think many are attractive. I also don't understand what other men have against them, it's like guys bash Asian guys more than girls do!

“#BlackWomenRise”

Level 4

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 11, 2013

Judged:

I don't have a problem with complimenting Asian guys or saying that some are attractive, but that doesn't mean I prefer them over anyone else. I like Hispanic guys and Black guys outside of the U.S the most.
almond 897

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 11, 2013

Big Knob wrote:
Well bw I told you in my post, see how you atract these low-end insecure white devils, see you can smell sulfer online..........
Why so much hate against the black woman?? There are black women who strictly want to date black men. I'm one. I have plenty of black women friends and family who fall into all kinds of catergories. So it's crazy to come on here and see so much disrespect against black women. I also hate seeing black women so hateful towards black men. Good thing I have seen many representations of both genders so I don't fall for the bs.
sleepnumber

San Leandro, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 11, 2013

RarestRose29 wrote:
What black women? I've only seen 2 black women with Asian men in my entire life.
I've never even seen one AM/BW couple in my entire. And I've lived most of my life in an area with lots of blacks and Asians. Yet, to here some BW tell it, this is some huge trend. It's just weird.
Bud Dickman

Sierra Madre, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 11, 2013

socalRealist wrote:
<quoted text>
weeble wooble? speak english n****r i cant understand your ape-talk.
I'll start speaking English when you stop being a 4ft mongrel midget with an inferiority complex. Mama should have locked you in a dryer and walked away.

“Jesus loves you all!”

Since: Jul 13

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 11, 2013

sleepnumber wrote:
<quoted text>I've never even seen one AM/BW couple in my entire. And I've lived most of my life in an area with lots of blacks and Asians. Yet, to here some BW tell it, this is some huge trend. It's just weird.
I've seen it in Texas. However, majority of black people are with each other.
triio

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 11, 2013

JustdroppedIN wrote:
Get in the REAL WORLD Op, BW have no dealings with these type of men and the ones that do are ages 18-25 and haven't experienced anything in life yet. Stop trying to make it seem like bw are so desparate that they're giving the pu$$ to ery'body!
https://www.youtube.com/watch...

and its one of the largest asian/bw groups. bw goes for Asian men a lot more than bm go for Asians bw are so desperate for a man that they will date anybody around the world lol. plus look just at the Asian dude in the video *short little man lmao. bw will date anybody wm asians latino arabs russians Koreans lol anybody can get a bw

“#BlackWomenRise”

Level 4

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 11, 2013

sleepnumber wrote:
<quoted text>
I've never even seen one AM/BW couple in my entire. And I've lived most of my life in an area with lots of blacks and Asians. Yet, to here some BW tell it, this is some huge trend. It's just weird.
I'm sorry, I lived around the Bay Area for a while and I saw some of those couples there. You might not be paying attention. I recently saw 2 of those couples in Emeryville, another when I was driving down the street in Berkeley, and then another couple when I was coming from Starbucks. Black female/Asian males. It's there. Not very common, but not non-existent.

“#BlackWomenRise”

Level 4

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 11, 2013

triio wrote:
<quoted text>
https://www.youtube.com/watch...
and its one of the largest asian/bw groups. bw goes for Asian men a lot more than bm go for Asians bw are so desperate for a man that they will date anybody around the world lol. plus look just at the Asian dude in the video *short little man lmao. bw will date anybody wm asians latino arabs russians Koreans lol anybody can get a bw
No, those women are just attracted to Asian guys. Black guys are way too insecure, and your weird shaming techniques won't stop anything. I see more Black girls recently with Hispanic guys and I think that's a cute pairing and they look good together, like me and my bf.
sleepnumber

San Leandro, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 11, 2013

PinkPearl wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm sorry, I lived around the Bay Area for a while and I saw some of those couples there. You might not be paying attention. I recently saw 2 of those couples in Emeryville, another when I was driving down the street in Berkeley, and then another couple when I was coming from Starbucks. Black female/Asian males. It's there. Not very common, but not non-existent.
I would certainly notice such a pairing if I saw one, simply because they are so unusual. Like I said, grew up here, lived here most of my life, and can't ever recall seeing one. Although it's possible I saw one or two a long time ago and forgot.
Big Knob

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 11, 2013

almond 897 wrote:
<quoted text>
Why so much hate against the black woman?? There are black women who strictly want to date black men. I'm one. I have plenty of black women friends and family who fall into all kinds of catergories. So it's crazy to come on here and see so much disrespect against black women. I also hate seeing black women so hateful towards black men. Good thing I have seen many representations of both genders so I don't fall for the bs.
I think you mis-understood what I was trying to say, which is you open the door for clowns, racist when you include them in your relationship conversations, and for the most part irbw are doing this and trolls and some bm, so you open the door for all of these racist to post their insults racial remarks on this and other threads.......these are not bm doing this......im about black self-respect and not disrespect.....i hope that clears this up.......
Big Knob

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 11, 2013

Jesuspeaceandlove wrote:
<quoted text>
Never mind, you meant generally. And yes i agree, this also can be eradicated if we can teach our young black heads to respect and love themselves as well as their own people.
Thanks, school teacher, I needed that.........

Level 2

Since: Sep 13

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 14, 2013

Jax wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh, yes you are.
oh no the heck i'm not... some iiight, but I wouldn't date one. my fiancÚ is Puerto rican ;)

“Perfection is impossible”

Level 5

Since: May 13

But excellence is close enough

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 14, 2013

Big Knob wrote:
<quoted text>Thanks, school teacher, I needed that.........
School teacher? Whatever, take my comment way you want to take it.

“Perfection is impossible”

Level 5

Since: May 13

But excellence is close enough

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 14, 2013

the*
Person

Austin, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 14, 2013

Because they like asian men. I don't see why this is a problem.
Jax

Whitestone, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 14, 2013

sunkissedluv wrote:
<quoted text> oh no the heck i'm not... some iiight, but I wouldn't date one. my fiancÚ is Puerto rican ;)
Sure you would. You would dump the PR for an Asian dude the first chance you get.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 41 - 60 of68
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

501 Users are viewing the African-American Forum right now

Search the African-American Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
Obama Ties LBJ's Civil Rights Legacy to LGBT Am... 6 min Absolutely 30
Wu Tang rapper lops off its ra/pe stick 6 min krazyme87 7
Are white women attracted to black men? (Aug '06) 7 min Imagine that 111,688
Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 9 min killtaker 1,034,230
What's REALLY destroying the Black Community 12 min Analyze_ 81
i hate the discrimination against dark skinned ... 14 min we can see past your lies 1
Puerto Ricans and Dominicans are BLACK (Apr '13) 16 min Analyze_ 2,410
Random thoughts... (Sep '07) 17 min APV 67,799
Hebrew Israelite (Feb '11) 1 hr trollslayer 88,701
•••
•••
•••
•••