Polynesian men vs black and white men

“me! chee hoo! LOL!”

Level 6

Since: Oct 09

Apia, Samoa

#207 Oct 8, 2013
Albert B wrote:
Samoan Irish, are are you on an African American forum if you don't have anything good to say about them?
can u.. Lol

“me! chee hoo! LOL!”

Level 6

Since: Oct 09

Apia, Samoa

#208 Oct 8, 2013
APV wrote:
<quoted text>
We're not talking about low budget or independent films. We're talking about commercial/Silver Screen movies, hence the movies I listed. I saw most of the movies, so tell me which ones portrayed the main characters as criminals or those other characteristics you claimed are portrayed in ALL movies about blacks. I'm pretty sure you didn't see a third of what I listed so this should be pretty interesting.
How can you teach others how a free man thinks when you are still worshipping your white masters by believing that light skinned are pure??? That would be equivalent to a crack head teaching a class about financial investments. You're not qualified to teach anyone here...and since NO ONE is paying attention to your lessons you might as well pack it up to go to where your "lessons" are valued...
okay give me ur 10 ten movies which dont put black people in those sterotypical movies. Aka.. Color purple, malcom x, the help or friday.. Who said im worshipping light skin.. Samoans always been brown.

“me! chee hoo! LOL!”

Level 6

Since: Oct 09

Apia, Samoa

#209 Oct 8, 2013
Populus alba interficiens wrote:
<quoted text>
I don't see why your wasting your time on here if you have nothing good to say... just rant somewhere else.
nah man.. Lol. Im going no where.. This my peepz

APV

“You were saying about bp aging”

Level 3

Since: Apr 08

still busy trolling??

#210 Oct 8, 2013
Samoan Irish wrote:
<quoted text>okay give me ur 10 ten movies which dont put black people in those sterotypical movies. Aka.. Color purple, malcom x, the help or friday.. Who said im worshipping light skin.. Samoans always been brown.
In post #200 I gave you 41 examples where the lead characters were not pimps, gangsters, criminals etc. I also give you a link with over 700 movies. Does this mean that you can't count as well?

You claimed that PURE polynesians are light skinned...or did you forget that comment?

APV

“You were saying about bp aging”

Level 3

Since: Apr 08

still busy trolling??

#211 Oct 8, 2013
I'll even make it easier for you...tell me which movies listed below portray blacks as pimps, gansters or in prison:

It's YOUR FAULT because their are tons of movies that you're too close minded to know about so let me list a few:
Coming to America (kings/billionares)
Blade (superhero)
X-Men sequal (superhero)
Spawn (superhero)
Love & Basketball (athlete)
Remember the Titans (athlete)
Any Given Sunday (athlete)
Gridlock (athlete)
Django Unchained (slavery)
The Color Purple (slavery)
Roots (slavery)
Amistad (slavery)
Lean on Me (education)
Higher Learning (education)
School Daze (education)
Malcolm X (spiritual leaders)
School Daze (education)
Bad Boys sequals (cops)
Glory (military)
Antwone Fisher (struggle to success)
The Pursuit of Happiness (struggle to success)
A Time to Kill (legal/racism)
Man on Fire (bodyguard)
Enemy of the State (conspiracy theory)
Barbershop (comedy)
The Best Man (comedy)
Boomerang (comedy)
The Wood (comedy)
House Party sequals (comedy)
Think like a Man (comedy)
The Nutty Professor sequals (comedy)
Two Can Play that Game (comedy)
White Chicks (comedy)
A Haunted House (comedy)
Soul Food (family)
Brown Sugar (chick flick)
Waiting to Exhale (chick flick)
How Stella Got her Groove Back (chick flick)
Love Jones (chick flick)
Ray (entertainer)
The Five Heartbeats (entertainer)
Soul Men (entertainer)
Ali (boxer)
Drumline (college band)
A Thin Line Between Love and Hate (drama)
Do the Right Thing (drama)

plus there are tons more (over 700+)...
http://www.ranker.com/crowdranked-list/all-bl ...

http://www.complex.com/pop-culture/2012/01/th...

Your turn...as you try to get your racist mind to come up with a retort.

*jeopary theme songs plays*
Lopez

Perris, CA

#212 Oct 8, 2013
Bychance37 wrote:
<quoted text>
Polynesian men are sexy and they treat their women like queens. It's true that I never hear or read about them putting their women down. That is something I can respect and I'm sure other women do too!
I can tell you some stories about some of those Poly's making scenes in public inregards to domestic violence.
Lopez

Perris, CA

#213 Oct 8, 2013
Samoan Irish wrote:
<quoted text>okay give me ur 10 ten movies which dont put black people in those sterotypical movies. Aka.. Color purple, malcom x, the help or friday.. Who said im worshipping light skin.. Samoans always been brown.
You should ask APV: why are almost all black movies that come are all raced based,is race all they care about or what lol ?

APV

“You were saying about bp aging”

Level 3

Since: Apr 08

still busy trolling??

#214 Oct 8, 2013
Lopez wrote:
<quoted text>You should ask APV: why are almost all black movies that come are all raced based,is race all they care about or what lol ?
So all 41 movies were race based??!? Don't you think you should watch the movies I listed before coming up with such an ignorant statement? Or do you prefer to be just as dumb as SI??

SMH @ the foolery
Lopez

Perris, CA

#215 Oct 8, 2013
APV wrote:
<quoted text>
So all 41 movies were race based??!? Don't you think you should watch the movies I listed before coming up with such an ignorant statement? Or do you prefer to be just as dumb as SI??
SMH @ the foolery
I said:"almost".
I was just trying to help him out since your using your intellect to berate him.
But I'll stop playing devils advocate here.

APV

“You were saying about bp aging”

Level 3

Since: Apr 08

still busy trolling??

#217 Oct 8, 2013
Lopez wrote:
<quoted text>I said:"almost".
I was just trying to help him out since your using your intellect to berate him.
But I'll stop playing devils advocate here.
Sorry...I missed your sarcasim.

*retracts claws*

I'm going to bed...Aloha po.
Lopez

Perris, CA

#218 Oct 8, 2013
Wise_Crack_er wrote:
<quoted text>
Have you ever seen or heard any conversation by any black person, anywhere,
... that DIDN'T involve race?
I haven't.
Well if your talking about those on T.v/media//movies/entertainmen t field then not really seeing as they're placed there to agigate I believe.

But in real life: yeah of course,it happens from time to time but black ppl will always favor other blacks over all.
Lopez

Perris, CA

#219 Oct 8, 2013
APV wrote:
<quoted text>
Sorry...I missed your sarcasim.
*retracts claws*
I'm going to bed...Aloha po.
I wasn't dissing S.I lol.
Goodnight my little lying Hawaiian< lol

“Democraps are stupid.”

Level 5

Since: Feb 13

Location hidden

#220 Oct 8, 2013
APV wrote:
<quoted text>
In post #200 I gave you 41 examples where the lead characters were not pimps, gangsters, criminals etc. I also give you a link with over 700 movies. Does this mean that you can't count as well?
You claimed that PURE polynesians are light skinned...or did you forget that comment?
You gave 41 examples of Hollywood fantasy.

“me! chee hoo! LOL!”

Level 6

Since: Oct 09

Apia, Samoa

#221 Oct 8, 2013
APV wrote:
I'll even make it easier for you...tell me which movies listed below portray blacks as pimps, gansters or in prison:
It's YOUR FAULT because their are tons of movies that you're too close minded to know about so let me list a few:
Coming to America (kings/billionares)
Blade (superhero)
X-Men sequal (superhero)
Spawn (superhero)
Love & Basketball (athlete)
Remember the Titans (athlete)
Any Given Sunday (athlete)
Gridlock (athlete)
Django Unchained (slavery)
The Color Purple (slavery)
Roots (slavery)
Amistad (slavery)
Lean on Me (education)
Higher Learning (education)
School Daze (education)
Malcolm X (spiritual leaders)
School Daze (education)
Bad Boys sequals (cops)
Glory (military)
Antwone Fisher (struggle to success)
The Pursuit of Happiness (struggle to success)
A Time to Kill (legal/racism)
Man on Fire (bodyguard)
Enemy of the State (conspiracy theory)
Barbershop (comedy)
The Best Man (comedy)
Boomerang (comedy)
The Wood (comedy)
House Party sequals (comedy)
Think like a Man (comedy)
The Nutty Professor sequals (comedy)
Two Can Play that Game (comedy)
White Chicks (comedy)
A Haunted House (comedy)
Soul Food (family)
Brown Sugar (chick flick)
Waiting to Exhale (chick flick)
How Stella Got her Groove Back (chick flick)
Love Jones (chick flick)
Ray (entertainer)
The Five Heartbeats (entertainer)
Soul Men (entertainer)
Ali (boxer)
Drumline (college band)
A Thin Line Between Love and Hate (drama)
Do the Right Thing (drama)
plus there are tons more (over 700+)...
http://www.ranker.com/crowdranked-list/all-bl ...
http://www.complex.com/pop-culture/2012/01/th...
Your turn...as you try to get your racist mind to come up with a retort.
*jeopary theme songs plays*
okay.. Of the list u gave me i say coming to america.. Is the only movie which breaks away from the sterotypical black role.. Example like glory.. Bm fighting for justice. Lean on me.. Black people again fighting for education.. White chicks.. Isnt that a sterotypical black comedy with hip hop theme.. Do the right thing the same thing. Like i said.. Not all but.. A lot of black movies do portary aa the way they are right..

“me! chee hoo! LOL!”

Level 6

Since: Oct 09

Apia, Samoa

#222 Oct 8, 2013
Come on apv i can show u plenty of those movies like house party or think like a man.. Have that hip hop vibe going to it.. Take example of white movies.. And ur the oppisite.. Pride and pridujce, phatom and the oprah, my best friend wedding, othello, jesus of nazareth, padre pio, fatima.. Etc.. Again movies portraying white culture.. Even silence of the lambs

APV

“You were saying about bp aging”

Level 3

Since: Apr 08

still busy trolling??

#223 Oct 8, 2013
Samoan Irish wrote:
<quoted text>okay.. Of the list u gave me i say coming to america.. Is the only movie which breaks away from the sterotypical black role.. Example like glory.. Bm fighting for justice. Lean on me.. Black people again fighting for education.. White chicks.. Isnt that a sterotypical black comedy with hip hop theme.. Do the right thing the same thing. Like i said.. Not all but.. A lot of black movies do portary aa the way they are right..
You're back peddling. You claimed all movies (as you said you couldn't find one) show bm as pimps, gangsters and in jail none as billionaires or superheros. I listed 41 movies that don't and now you are saying that their stereotypical...smh. So which stereotype are you now referring to? What exactly is a hip hop theme? If you knew what hip hop was you would know how stupid you sound saying that White Chicks is a hip hop theme movie.

As for movies portraying blacks in reality, that's not correct either. Movie industry is owned by whites and they make movies as they think blacks should be portrayed. That's why movies are FICTION. If you really want to learn about BP, shut off your TV and educate your simple mind by actually meeting them in REAL LIFE.

“me! chee hoo! LOL!”

Level 6

Since: Oct 09

Apia, Samoa

#224 Oct 8, 2013
APV wrote:
<quoted text>
You're back peddling. You claimed all movies (as you said you couldn't find one) show bm as pimps, gangsters and in jail none as billionaires or superheros. I listed 41 movies that don't and now you are saying that their stereotypical...smh. So which stereotype are you now referring to? What exactly is a hip hop theme? If you knew what hip hop was you would know how stupid you sound saying that White Chicks is a hip hop theme movie.
As for movies portraying blacks in reality, that's not correct either. Movie industry is owned by whites and they make movies as they think blacks should be portrayed. That's why movies are FICTION. If you really want to learn about BP, shut off your TV and educate your simple mind by actually meeting them in REAL LIFE.
no.. Didnt i say half the movies u did post.. Lived up to those sterotypical image.. What im saying is like it or not the bm will always be seen as the villan or gangster in the movie.. Never the hero or like rocky.. Movies win the belt.. Take the glory and be the hero aye.. Be real apv.. This how the media potrays bp.. And im sorry.. But people r gonna get the views about bp by tv.. Music, internet.. etc.. And u cant blame wp all the time.. Percious was directed by oprah winfery.

APV

“You were saying about bp aging”

Level 3

Since: Apr 08

still busy trolling??

#225 Oct 8, 2013
Samoan Irish wrote:
<quoted text>no.. Didnt i say half the movies u did post.. Lived up to those sterotypical image..
Nope, let me repost what you said since you are playing like you don't remember.
Samoan Irish wrote:
<quoted text>...Okay i ask you this question. Why is it then.. EVERY movie we see bm playing the role as a pimp, gangster or in prison etc.. U see apv.. End of day i can even name one positive movie which puts blacks in roles of kings or queens.. The billionare or superhero. So.. Who faults that.. Blacks or white
Samoan Irish wrote:
<quoted text>What im saying is like it or not the bm will always be seen as the villan or gangster in the movie.. Never the hero or like rocky..
You should only talk about those things you are actually KNOWLEDGEABLE about instead of repeating what you hear other ignorant people say. Back that claim up with the list of movies I gave. Which one of those have BM as the ganster or villian?

Never the hero? What were Blade, Spawn? Name one Polynesian superhero in movies? Rocky?? We had real boxers such as Ali not a fictional character.
Samoan Irish wrote:
<quoted text>Movies win the belt.. Take the glory and be the hero aye.. Be real apv.. This how the media potrays bp.. And im sorry.. But people r gonna get the views about bp by tv.. Music, internet.. etc.. And u cant blame wp all the time..
Only stupid people believe what they see on TV. I don't blame WP, I blame the dummies that are stupid enough to believe them...
Samoan Irish wrote:
<quoted text>Percious was directed by oprah winfery.
Who owned the movie studio that produced it? Do you really think that movies that listed characters like the Cosby are embraced by theatres?

"I've pretty much learned I can let that [being black] hinder me if I want to ... or I can fight for different kinds of roles."
Halle Berry

Why would an Oscar winner make such a statement if it weren't true??

In conclusion: you go around in circles without being honest about your own insecurities. You look down upon other races cause you're insecure and it's a cooping mechanism. This is why I pity people like you and Oh Really (or whatever alias he's posting under now). You're all weak minded but yet can't help but obsess over BP...it's pathetic. That being said, I'm not going to entertain you or your insecurities anymore. You're old enough to research the truth instead of having others think for you. Therefore, don't waste my time with anymore of your BS posts...it's just the same racist posts expecting to finally make sense (which never happens with lies)
Nat Turner

Angeles City, Philippines

#226 Oct 9, 2013
Besides being the poorest of the cannibals only Guamanians are dumber than Samoans!

“me! chee hoo! LOL!”

Level 6

Since: Oct 09

Apia, Samoa

#227 Oct 9, 2013
APV wrote:
<quoted text>
Nope, let me repost what you said since you are playing like you don't remember.
<quoted text>
<quoted text>
You should only talk about those things you are actually KNOWLEDGEABLE about instead of repeating what you hear other ignorant people say. Back that claim up with the list of movies I gave. Which one of those have BM as the ganster or villian?
Never the hero? What were Blade, Spawn? Name one Polynesian superhero in movies? Rocky?? We had real boxers such as Ali not a fictional character.
<quoted text>
Only stupid people believe what they see on TV. I don't blame WP, I blame the dummies that are stupid enough to believe them...
<quoted text>
Who owned the movie studio that produced it? Do you really think that movies that listed characters like the Cosby are embraced by theatres?
"I've pretty much learned I can let that [being black] hinder me if I want to ... or I can fight for different kinds of roles."
Halle Berry
Why would an Oscar winner make such a statement if it weren't true??
In conclusion: you go around in circles without being honest about your own insecurities. You look down upon other races cause you're insecure and it's a cooping mechanism. This is why I pity people like you and Oh Really (or whatever alias he's posting under now). You're all weak minded but yet can't help but obsess over BP...it's pathetic. That being said, I'm not going to entertain you or your insecurities anymore. You're old enough to research the truth instead of having others think for you. Therefore, don't waste my time with anymore of your BS posts...it's just the same racist posts expecting to finally make sense (which never happens with lies)
lol.. I love it when u rip what i post.. Reread what i said.. Every movie i seen.. I havnt watched every black movie have i.. Lol.. 2ndly did u read. The title of the thread. Did it say.. Bm only or black and white men.. Understand apv.. The reasoan for this thread. Is for those bm and wm who base woman senselessly on the net.. I dont rarely pick on woman. When i do.. I do.. Only if they attack my woman.. If bm were like samoan men.. Trust me aa topix be us against the world.. Lol

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

African-American Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Why do white women throw themselves at black men? 3 min Suebi212 91
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 3 min RoxLo 1,234,612
Hey stupid thread, peep this.... 5 min bw r winning 5
i'm glad europe is accepting more immigrants 7 min Bobby T Canada 17
Hebrew Israelite (Feb '11) 7 min Ingwe Temujin 120,971
Van Sertima debunked! Afronazis Drowning in Tears! 7 min Oh No You Di-nt 532
I hate blacks (Mar '12) 8 min Dave 6
Blacks Are Biologically Superior To Whites (Sep '12) 11 min Suebi212 392
why do white people hate other races so much 1 hr Vigilante 476
More from around the web