Posted in the African-American Forum

First Prev
of 4
Next Last

Since: Feb 13

Location hidden

#1 Mar 7, 2013
Mother of civilization

If you are the biological as well as spiritual Mother of all Nations and Peoples on this Planet Earth, as a Blackwoman, what purpose of responsibility has this Divine Order of Creation given to you?

Do you know how important you were and are?... to the well being of your Nation, your Earth, your Universe?

Take some time to sincerely reflect about that.

Location hidden

#2 Mar 7, 2013
As a Blackwoman, it is true that “you” have a mission of Responsibility to Uplift “yourself” in Righteousness, Wisdom, Knowledge, Strength, and Pure Spirituality that your entire Black Nation will ascend to do the same!

Your well being truly does effect the well being of all.

To enrich the soil of your own Fertile Earth, is to enrich everything that grows up out of that Fertile Mother Earth!

You are Mother Earth…a Rich and Fertile foundation of Black Soil…from which all have grown up out of. It is true.

Location hidden

#3 Mar 7, 2013
The Earth is the Original Black Woman who respects and lives out the light shone upon her by her God.

The Earth is the reproducer of life, being able to accept a seed and feed it with the nourishment until the time of it arrival or birth.

The Queen is an Original Black Woman who possesses the capability and power of attraction.

The Original Black Woman is attracted to no one but her God! All others are attracted to her.

AQueen is a woman under the influence of God’s Knowledge, she is the wisest, strongest woman on the planet Earth and her beauty can not be matched or copied by any other woman besides those who have been proven equal to her.

It is the Queens duty to submit herself totally to the will of God.

Location hidden

#4 Mar 7, 2013
Thus by the Queen being totally submissive to her God, she will develop positive habits of thinking and doing, also the natural characteristics of the refined dignified Asiatic Black woman.

The Black woman is symbolic to wisdom; due to the fact the Wisdom is secondary, but most necessary.

The Black woman is being secondary but most necessary due to the fact that she is the bearer and receiver, and definitely the reproducer of God’s life.
Rubber Underwear

Sheffield, UK

#5 Mar 7, 2013
It ain't difficult to have kids, you fcking fat idiot.

Location hidden

#6 Mar 7, 2013
Rubber Underwear wrote:
It ain't difficult to have kids, you fcking fat idiot.
you are an angry little guy. And I know why lol

Anyway...If the white womb was creator of life, humanity would have been extinct a looooong time ago.just like Neanderthals and now "white" ppl are on the verge of extinction.
Rubber Underwear

Sheffield, UK

#7 Mar 7, 2013
You're confusing simply getting knocked up with actually having any choice in evolution, creation et cetera.

This is because you are very very fat and very very stupid and all this rubbish makes you feel better.
Roofis wit da Gold Toofis

Lakeland, FL

#8 Mar 7, 2013
Aziya Shines wrote:
<quoted text>
you are an angry little guy. And I know why lol
Anyway...If the white womb was creator of life, humanity would have been extinct a looooong time ago.just like Neanderthals and now "white" ppl are on the verge of extinction.
Dauuuuum gurlfren, you still trying to sell this snake oil? Cockroaches breed like blax also, are THEY the creators of life too? Das raht now try to KEEP a man! Lol

Lakeland, FL

#9 Mar 7, 2013
Rubber Underwear wrote:
You're confusing simply getting knocked up with actually having any choice in evolution, creation et cetera.
This is because you are very very fat and very very stupid and all this rubbish makes you feel better.
She also was/is a hooker. She admitted it before. Das raht

Location hidden

#10 Mar 7, 2013
Rubber Underwear wrote:

and you are very very mad and very very pale. You arguing with truth makes you look retarded.
Rubber Underwear

Sheffield, UK

#11 Mar 7, 2013
Roofis wit da Gold Toofis wrote:
<quoted text> She also was/is a hooker. She admitted it before. Das raht
I'd pay not to have sex with her.
Rubber Underwear

Sheffield, UK

#12 Mar 7, 2013
Aziya Shines wrote:
<quoted text>
and you are very very mad and very very pale. You arguing with truth makes you look retarded.
I'm arguing with an idiot, which is quite funny.

Lakeland, FL

#13 Mar 7, 2013
Rubber Underwear wrote:
<quoted text>
I'd pay not to have sex with her.
Lol. I remember her complaining that she had to stop posting to change one her bastid kids diaper. Yeah, that's the mutha of humanity alright! Das NOT raht.

Level 4

Since: Feb 11

Location hidden

#14 Mar 7, 2013
Aziya Shines wrote:
<quoted text>
You ain't got no truth. You just talking bullshiit to make yourself feel better. You'd be better off just sitting on your porch and smokin some crack and stop wasting space on this forum.
Rubber Underwear

Sheffield, UK

#15 Mar 7, 2013
<quoted text> Lol. I remember her complaining that she had to stop posting to change one her bastid kids diaper. Yeah, that's the mutha of humanity alright! Das NOT raht.
Well she did say:
Aziya Shines wrote:
If you are the biological as well as spiritual Mother of all Nations and Peoples on this Planet Earth, as a Blackwoman, what purpose of responsibility has this Divine Order of Creation given to you...
So it looks like that responsibility mainly involves getting shit under her fingernails.

Location hidden

#16 Mar 7, 2013
<quoted text>She also was/is a hooker. She admitted it before. Das raht
smh your lies don't change this truth.

Location hidden

#17 Mar 7, 2013
Rubber Underwear wrote:
<quoted text>I'm arguing with an idiot, which is quite funny.
I guess your life is quite boring

Location hidden

#18 Mar 7, 2013
<quoted text>Lol. I remember her complaining that she had to stop posting to change one her bastid kids diaper. Yeah, that's the mutha of humanity alright! Das NOT raht.
post a link not a lie
Rubber Underwear

Sheffield, UK

#19 Mar 7, 2013
Aziya Shines wrote:
<quoted text>
I guess your life is quite boring
I suppose making money is quite tedious, but it lifts my day to find idiots like you who imagine that you are 'Gods' whilst cleaning the shit from under your fingernails.

It's a bit like when they used to pay to look around lunatic asylums and observe the lunatics for amusement. You are providing a valuable service my dear.

Location hidden

#20 Mar 7, 2013
McAlister73 wrote:
<quoted text>You ain't got no truth. You just talking bullshiit to make yourself feel better. You'd be better off just sitting on your porch and smokin some crack and stop wasting space on this forum.
how does this information hurt you? Think about why this upsets you so much. Cause you know it's truth and you know what they say, truth hurts. Lol

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 4
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

African-American Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 2 min PolakPotrafi 1,207,897
Are white women attracted to black men? (Aug '06) 3 min Gargantos 122,892
The myth of the big black penis is ruining blac... (Oct '11) 6 min marcodascarperia 276
Focusing on the big picture 7 min MFM2912 7
Poll Are mexicans and native americans the same? (Nov '07) 9 min RealGirl10 299
Where's the most dangerous place on earth? Arou... 10 min Dangerous 1
News Skinny House recommended for historic designation 13 min Oh No You Di-nt 1
Why Whites can use the "N" word 14 min Oh No You Di-nt 71
Hebrew Israelite (Feb '11) 49 min Big Knob 112,764
What the hell is going on with black men? 1 hr RealGirl10 46
Biracial IS NOT black 3 hr AmeliaSkunks 544
More from around the web