I am so sick of hearing EVERY DAY on the news for MONTHS now that Mandela is:
1.) In the hospital
2.) Out of the hospital
3.) In critical condition
4.) In stable condition
5.) In serious condition
6.) lung infection getting better
7.) lung infection getting worse

ARGHHHHHHHH--just die already ! what is he, 100 years old now?

“What do the stars say......”

Since: May 11

...explore outside the milkway

#2 Jul 2, 2013
Unlike you, he won't be burning in hell for eternity.
Allen

Savannah, GA

#3 Jul 2, 2013
39ehonor wrote:
1.) In the hospital
2.) Out of the hospital
4.) In stable condition
5.) In serious condition
C/S
brownskin_beauty

Houston, TX

#4 Jul 2, 2013
That's rude maybe you should take that back and pray for forgiveness

Level 8

Since: Aug 09

Saint Louis, MO

#5 Jul 2, 2013
That dog is mad because Comrade Nelson is slick enough in his old age to get Obama the blow off and get away with it.

Level 8

Saint Louis, MO

#6 Jul 2, 2013
Give Obama the blow off...

Level 8

Saint Louis, MO

#7 Jul 2, 2013
Remember that Qaddafi is dead. But his spirit styill lives. You cannot kill what H.E. Comrade Nelson Mandela represents. A thousand Obamas could never replace.

Level 8

Saint Louis, MO

#8 Jul 2, 2013
The only time Obama thinks about Comrade Nelsonb and Robin Island is when he is in deep do do among white folks. He expects us to pick him up and save his sorry assss again. It did not work this time in Africa. What he really needs to do is go to church. And repent some of his sins.
Zew

Welgemoed, South Africa

#9 Jul 2, 2013
39ehonor wrote:
1.) In the hospital
2.) Out of the hospital
4.) In stable condition
5.) In serious condition
If the vultures that you call journalists weren't camping at his hospital entrance and his village you wouldn't hear any of that.

The conduct of the American and British 'journalists' has left many South Africans confused and speechless, we aren't used to this kind of 'journalism'.

Did these vultures do the same with your own, if not why not, or could it be that Mandela is more prominent than the likes of Reagan, Thatcher, etc?

Tell your 'journalists' to fuck off my country and then you'll have peace, you wont hear any news about Mandela and everybody.

This is another exposure for SA, we're on your TVs 24/7 at NO cost to our government. FREEEEEEEEEEEEE marketing, everybody is now looking at SA, forced to think SA.

Your journalists have made bookings and cut deals with villagers to camp in their premises for the Mandela funeral, some have already paid to store their equipment in mudhuts in the village of Qunu. I'm talking about WHITE foreigners mainly Americans and British who are seen walking up and down the dusty streets of a SA rural area.

And you want to blame Mandela for that?
Zew

Welgemoed, South Africa

#10 Jul 2, 2013
Abdurratln wrote:
The only time Obama thinks about Comrade Nelsonb and Robin Island is when he is in deep do do among white folks. He expects us to pick him up and save his sorry assss again. It did not work this time in Africa. What he really needs to do is go to church. And repent some of his sins.
You should have heard him when he tried to lecture and influence us against China as if the US imperialism has done something for Africa. Im not pro China in Africa, but I'll say this about China, IF China has plotted civil wars in Africa to gain cheap and easy ace to mineral resources, I am not aware of that. The US on the other hand....? Obama must be thinking that we're fools.

In SA we didn't feel his presence. Obama has failed as US president, a 100 last minute second term visits to Africa will not save the day.

I wonder why he didn't go to Nigeria.

I was never pro Gadaffi, but Obama killed Gadaffi like Bush killed Saddam, so how is Obama better than GW Bush?

Level 8

Saint Louis, MO

#11 Jul 2, 2013
Zew wrote:
<quoted text>
If the vultures that you call journalists weren't camping at his hospital entrance and his village you wouldn't hear any of that.
The conduct of the American and British 'journalists' has left many South Africans confused and speechless, we aren't used to this kind of 'journalism'.
Did these vultures do the same with your own, if not why not, or could it be that Mandela is more prominent than the likes of Reagan, Thatcher, etc?
Tell your 'journalists' to fuck off my country and then you'll have peace, you wont hear any news about Mandela and everybody.
This is another exposure for SA, we're on your TVs 24/7 at NO cost to our government. FREEEEEEEEEEEEE marketing, everybody is now looking at SA, forced to think SA.
Your journalists have made bookings and cut deals with villagers to camp in their premises for the Mandela funeral, some have already paid to store their equipment in mudhuts in the village of Qunu. I'm talking about WHITE foreigners mainly Americans and British who are seen walking up and down the dusty streets of a SA rural area.
And you want to blame Mandela for that?
Mandela is the greatest black man since Martin Luther King, Malcolm X and Kwame Nkrumah. That is why Obama crawled his sorry assss over there. He needed Mandela's blessings. But Obama killed Qaddafi and Qaddai was a close and good friend of Mandela's. My concern was that seeing Obama face to face would probably have killed Mandela.

Fact is, I cannot think of any human being greater than Mandela in my entire lifetime. I specifically remember king. But, King was a midget compared to Mandela. And scum like Obamna does not evebn register on the Mandela Richter scale. Reagan? Thatcher? That was a joke. Right? Or was it an insult?

Level 8

Saint Louis, MO

#12 Jul 2, 2013
Zew wrote:
<quoted text>
You should have heard him when he tried to lecture and influence us against China as if the US imperialism has done something for Africa. Im not pro China in Africa, but I'll say this about China, IF China has plotted civil wars in Africa to gain cheap and easy ace to mineral resources, I am not aware of that. The US on the other hand....? Obama must be thinking that we're fools.
In SA we didn't feel his presence. Obama has failed as US president, a 100 last minute second term visits to Africa will not save the day.
I wonder why he didn't go to Nigeria.
I was never pro Gadaffi, but Obama killed Gadaffi like Bush killed Saddam, so how is Obama better than GW Bush?
They would have rioted in Nigeria and run his sorry asss out of town before sun down. It was a low key riot in South Africa. I expected no less. And i want to think the people of outh for sticking to their guns and defending Mandela. There is a low that we will not stoop to no matter what.
39ehonor

Jupiter, FL

#13 Jul 2, 2013
mandela the lingerer, lingers on and on and on and on.........

“What do the stars say......”

Since: May 11

...explore outside the milkway

#14 Jul 2, 2013
39ehonor wrote:
We need more people in the world like him, and less people like you.

Level 8

Saint Louis, MO

#16 Jul 3, 2013
39ehonor wrote:
Fools like you ought to be shot. Clearly you hate everything good and sacred about Africa. Your type has been holding back progress long enough. You are not welcome here. I hope people run you out. You do not deserve community. Scum!!! And when you leave, take Pervert in Chief Obama with you.

Level 2

Since: Mar 13

#18 Jul 3, 2013
Don't feed the Trolls they don't deserve your attention, stop feeding them.

Level 8

Saint Louis, MO

#20 Jul 3, 2013
Transition wrote:
Don't feed the Trolls they don't deserve your attention, stop feeding them.
Right. I have just decided to ignore that POS.
howitdo

Runnemede, NJ

#21 Jul 3, 2013
i had an uncle that was 105 and he used to halucinate..
howitdo

Runnemede, NJ

#22 Jul 3, 2013
dang if iwas 105 i bet you i would still be playing c omputer games..

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

African-American Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 5 min No Surprize 1,346,813
News Ben Carson: Donald Trump Is Good for the Republ... (Aug '15) 7 min wild child 42
It's All About The Blacks 7 min BLACK MEN STINK 5
Do White People Have Anything To Be Happy About? 9 min Drilling for the ... 6
OJ Simpson TV Show 9 min MeSo 3
Free Black People And Africa! 14 min BLACK MEN STINK 9
Donald Trump, our next President! 15 min PTBW Forever 7
I have white wife! 1 hr Kip 182
The psycopathic personality of white "people" 2 hr The Voice Of Reason 44
the moors were black africans not arabs!!! (Jun '08) 3 hr Larry 39,964
HANNIBAL BARCA - of Carthage (North Africa) ... (Oct '07) 4 hr ReMorse 2,548
More from around the web