There's no "Real Men" in the Black Race? Why so many Boys!

Posted in the African-American Forum

Comments
1 - 11 of 11 Comments Last updated Jul 3, 2013
Sadbuttrue

Chantilly, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 2, 2013

There's no "Real Men" in the Black Race? Why so many Boys!
truth

Troy, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 2, 2013

Judged:

The fact is, the majority of non black men are raised with their fathers, so they have some understanding of their role, while black males usually are raised without a father, so they have NO understanding. I think women should evaluate first and foremost the type of family that a guy comes from. If he was raised without a father, avoid him like the plague. Also look at his profession. If he doesn't have a college education and is not working AVOID him. This will exclude most black guys.

Black men have NO social, economic or political power, unlike White men. Easier to take comfort and feel like a man by relying on big penis "myths" (sexual power) and being sexually promiscuous because it's all play. The rest requires actual work. Most black men look for their manhood through sex. Harems of women and a string of babies around the city makes them feel like men. It's easier than actually having to work, help care for, and provide for their families, which is how most other men get their sense of manhood.
LION

Charlotte, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 2, 2013

Judged:

Blacks need to support black owned banks. Lets make a black version of wells fargo.
Sadbuttrue

Chantilly, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 2, 2013

truth wrote:
The fact is, the majority of non black men are raised with their fathers, so they have some understanding of their role, while black males usually are raised without a father, so they have NO understanding. I think women should evaluate first and foremost the type of family that a guy comes from. If he was raised without a father, avoid him like the plague. Also look at his profession. If he doesn't have a college education and is not working AVOID him. This will exclude most black guys.
Black men have NO social, economic or political power, unlike White men. Easier to take comfort and feel like a man by relying on big penis "myths" (sexual power) and being sexually promiscuous because it's all play. The rest requires actual work. Most black men look for their manhood through sex. Harems of women and a string of babies around the city makes them feel like men. It's easier than actually having to work, help care for, and provide for their families, which is how most other men get their sense of manhood.
Good Assessment!

Which is why I run from Black males because I see what you just said in the Vast majority of black males 1

My GF see it too which is why they have White men now!
LION

Charlotte, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 2, 2013

Sadbuttrue wrote:
<quoted text>Good Assessment!
Which is why I run from Black males because I see what you just said in the Vast majority of black males 1
I bet your GF would sleep with one of us behind your back.
Sadbuttrue

Chantilly, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 3, 2013

LION wrote:
<quoted text>
I bet your GF would sleep with one of us behind your back.
MACEO

To be honest she dating a Ex CEO/Environmentalist/Philanthr opist , he treats her like a Queen!

I doubt it; he stays at her place has a nice 2M home in DC. He introduced her to his friends and family, I wouldn't be surprised if he asked to married by the end of the year or Jan/Feb of next year!

He actually is a Great Guy!

They go to Europe for 3 weeks soon he treats her very well. i like the fact that he's mature doesn't lie, don't hide which normally comes with Black males! Then agian, many Black males like you do have alot to hide! lmao

I hope I get lucky and meet a great white guy!
Sadbuttrue

Chantilly, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 3, 2013

starpack wrote:
My father has been in my life my entire life from every sense I was born even to which he still is in my life now. Although that's a fact I still hate the black race and myself too.
That's not gonna stop me from dating white women, infact women like you only makes us black men wanna date out even more. But honestly I think you needs more help than I do. Why should I stick to such hateful and degrading women like we have here in America?
Give me one reason, but into then I'll have to get back at you another day. Bye bye ms. Sadbutrulystupid << lol!
Or maybe you're a jealous white man. If you're a white man you can have black women if you want them, take them I don't care.
MACEO

You whine too much! You were raised by all women with no males in you life! You can tell because you act Immature, whine alot, Act chidish and I really don't how that niave White woman tolerated you to be honest!

I think she was working on her business while you were harassinng Black women online as a hobby as well as chasing Trailer Trash WW in your office behind her back! lmao

Now YOU DO'N'T HAVE ANYTHING! LMAO
Sadbuttrue

Chantilly, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 3, 2013

starpack wrote:
<quoted text>
I run from all y'all, and not just from black males. Lol!
MACEO

Which is why I run from Black males because I see what you just said in the Vast majority of black males!

As I told one WW today, why would you date a Broke Man period? As much as Black men do you better get some MONEY OTHERWISE ITS A WASTE OF YOUR TIME!

Black men do too much WRONG and IT DOESN'T LAST ONE SO GET SOMETHING OUT OF IT !

Look at your EX WHITE WIFE SHE GOT YOUR DISRESPECT!
LION

Charlotte, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 3, 2013

Sadbuttrue wrote:
<quoted text>MACEO
To be honest she dating a Ex CEO/Environmentalist/Philanthr opist , he treats her like a Queen!
I doubt it; he stays at her place has a nice 2M home in DC. He introduced her to his friends and family, I wouldn't be surprised if he asked to married by the end of the year or Jan/Feb of next year!
He actually is a Great Guy!
They go to Europe for 3 weeks soon he treats her very well. i like the fact that he's mature doesn't lie, don't hide which normally comes with Black males! Then agian, many Black males like you do have alot to hide! lmao
I hope I get lucky and meet a great white guy!
So you are a female. I know you have been attracted to a black man before. You cannot say that you haven't. lol
Sadbuttrue

Chantilly, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 3, 2013

LION wrote:
<quoted text>
So you are a female. I know you have been attracted to a black man before. You cannot say that you haven't. lol
MACEO

I dated someone similar to myself; Ive never been with a dark skin what I consider a Black man based on your behaviors!

Your too high risk, I look at men's behaviors!

I didn't want a No Good Black Man, because I see what you do to your Wives and GF's like you did to your White wife! lmao
LION

Charlotte, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 3, 2013

Sadbuttrue wrote:
<quoted text>MACEO
I dated someone similar to myself; Ive never been with a dark skin what I consider a Black man based on your behaviors!
Your too high risk, I look at men's behaviors!
I didn't want a No Good Black Man, because I see what you do to your Wives and GF's like you did to your White wife! lmao
SO what if you met an attractive black man who does not fit into all those negative stereotypes?

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

532 Users are viewing the African-American Forum right now

Search the African-American Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
Random thoughts... (Sep '07) 3 min smh 78,851
Why do blacks claim to be the true Israelites? ... (May '11) 5 min Phoenix Ascended 2,552
Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 7 min Patrick 1,082,977
G Zimmerman busted! 7 min Allen 9
How long does it take the mods ... 15 min Dipole 1
Another BM with a HOT WW Wife__----------- 17 min Jax 461
Another 2 brothas getting white women 19 min Jax 4
Black Guy at an All White Party 35 min black man1 78
About foreign born blacks. ---------- 1 hr darline 688
•••
•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
Ashburn Dating