BW.. The Secret to Not Being Labeled ...

BW.. The Secret to Not Being Labeled a Golddigger.. Inside

Posted in the African-American Forum

First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Level 1

Since: Jul 11

Location hidden

#1 Feb 16, 2012
HELP HIM BUILD..... and don't choose after a man has made it...

“Creole Coated!”

Level 6

Since: Jan 11

Location hidden

#2 Feb 17, 2012
This doesn't apply to other races of women?

Level 7

Since: May 11

Alexandria, LA

#3 Feb 17, 2012
Proud Sis wrote:
This doesn't apply to other races of women?
Uhh, this is the AA forum. Why would this apply to other races of women on a forum for black people?!?

“Creole Coated!”

Level 6

Location hidden

#4 Feb 17, 2012
LouisianaEmperor7 wrote:
<quoted text> Uhh, this is the AA forum. Why would this apply to other races of women on a forum for black people?!?
What does the forum have to do with my question...I would first like to know if the comment applies to all races of women or just BW....don't stalk me because dreams isn't on

Level 7

Alexandria, LA

#5 Feb 17, 2012
Proud Sis wrote:
<quoted text>What does the forum have to do with my question...I would first like to know if the comment applies to all races of women or just BW....don't stalk me because dreams isn't on
Who cares about other races of women?!? You all claim bm are obsessed with other races of women, but when we attempt to have a discussion with our same race of women, then you all want to bring other women up. Are you and other bw those other races of women??? If not, then I suggest you stop wondering if these remarks apply to them. If he wanted this comment to be told to non black women, then I'm sure he would have said so. Are you all gonna be submissive like Asian women, do freaky shyt like white women, honor and respect your men like Arab women??? If not, then stop worrying about what rules apply to them and simply worry about yourselves.

“Creole Coated!”

Level 6

Location hidden

#6 Feb 17, 2012
LouisianaEmperor7 wrote:
<quoted text> Who cares about other races of women?!? You all claim bm are obsessed with other races of women, but when we attempt to have a discussion with our same race of women, then you all want to bring other women up. Are you and other bw those other races of women??? If not, then I suggest you stop wondering if these remarks apply to them. If he wanted this comment to be told to non black women, then I'm sure he would have said so. Are you all gonna be submissive like Asian women, do freaky shyt like white women, honor and respect your men like Arab women??? If not, then stop worrying about what rules apply to them and simply worry about yourselves.
Maybe we will be like other race of women..first we have to negotiate the terms of the compromise...that's how it works...will BM up his income and education like WM and AM...now we talking...what I doubt many BW will do is support a BM on the way up..when he also don't require other races of women to do that...BW simply want fairness..and among non BM there is fairness...they do not let one race of women or another get away with different behavior and treatment...I think if BM do the same...then there could be some resolution...many BW simply aren't going to go above and beyond for a BM..when he doesn't require it from other women..so again...I think my question should be answered.
brooklyn

Columbus, OH

#7 Feb 17, 2012
LouisianaEmperor7 wrote:
<quoted text> Who cares about other races of women?!? You all claim bm are obsessed with other races of women, but when we attempt to have a discussion with our same race of women, then you all want to bring other women up. Are you and other bw those other races of women??? If not, then I suggest you stop wondering if these remarks apply to them. If he wanted this comment to be told to non black women, then I'm sure he would have said so. Are you all gonna be submissive like Asian women, do freaky shyt like white women, honor and respect your men like Arab women??? If not, then stop worrying about what rules apply to them and simply worry about yourselves.
geez. bm don't obsess over other races?? but then you go on to obsess over other races.
brooklyn

Columbus, OH

#8 Feb 17, 2012
Proud Sis wrote:
<quoted text>Maybe we will be like other race of women..first we have to negotiate the terms of the compromise...that's how it works...will BM up his income and education like WM and AM...now we talking...what I doubt many BW will do is support a BM on the way up..when he also don't require other races of women to do that...BW simply want fairness..and among non BM there is fairness...they do not let one race of women or another get away with different behavior and treatment...I think if BM do the same...then there could be some resolution...many BW simply aren't going to go above and beyond for a BM..when he doesn't require it from other women..so again...I think my question should be answered.
cosign! well you drove your black man away with all your nagging..(3 hrs and counting- lol). he was a good strong black man too.

“Creole Coated!”

Level 6

Location hidden

#9 Feb 17, 2012
brooklyn wrote:
<quoted text>
cosign! well you drove your black man away with all your nagging..(3 hrs and counting- lol). he was a good strong black man too.
hahahaha..and to think I was willing to be submissive and freaky for him...if he would just bring more income and education to the relationship...did I ask for too much?
hehehehe

“It really don't matter”

Level 4

Since: Jan 12

Location hidden

#10 Feb 17, 2012
Papo Paz wrote:
HELP HIM BUILD..... and don't choose after a man has made it...
Lmao thats not a secert thats being a humanitarian.

I thought this magic negro had some insight

Level 7

Alexandria, LA

#11 Feb 17, 2012
Proud Sis wrote:
<quoted text>Maybe we will be like other race of women..first we have to negotiate the terms of the compromise...that's how it works...will BM up his income and education like WM and AM...now we talking...what I doubt many BW will do is support a BM on the way up..when he also don't require other races of women to do that...BW simply want fairness..and among non BM there is fairness...they do not let one race of women or another get away with different behavior and treatment...I think if BM do the same...then there could be some resolution...many BW simply aren't going to go above and beyond for a BM..when he doesn't require it from other women..so again...I think my question should be answered.
This is your problem, you are asking why irbm do what they do. You said you were out of the black community, so those men are too. We are talking bout bw who deal with black men, and black men who deal with black women. I don't care what those bm require of other non bw because this is not the issue. Obviously if the op is telling bw to help the bm build something together instead of getting with him once he has it, then the bm he is talking bout must have some sort of education or drive about himself to begin with. You simply went into defense mode because you don't want bw to have to take responsibility for anything. Again, this is not about non bw, irbw, or irbm. Stick to the subject.
SHYT STINKS

United States

#12 Feb 17, 2012
LouisianaEmperor7 wrote:
<quoted text> This is your problem, you are asking why irbm do what they do. You said you were out of the black community, so those men are too. We are talking bout bw who deal with black men, and black men who deal with black women. I don't care what those bm require of other non bw because this is not the issue. Obviously if the op is telling bw to help the bm build something together instead of getting with him once he has it, then the bm he is talking bout must have some sort of education or drive about himself to begin with. You simply went into defense mode because you don't want bw to have to take responsibility for anything. Again, this is not about non bw, irbw, or irbm. Stick to the subject.
Why are you wasting your time with a troll? If you were Haitian, she'd want you to be Japanese. If she was French, she'd want to be German. If you were Swedish, she'd throw Chinese in your face.

You coUld have a thousand personalities and she would compare you to the man in the moon

“Creole Coated!”

Level 6

Location hidden

#13 Feb 17, 2012
LouisianaEmperor7 wrote:
<quoted text> This is your problem, you are asking why irbm do what they do. You said you were out of the black community, so those men are too. We are talking bout bw who deal with black men, and black men who deal with black women. I don't care what those bm require of other non bw because this is not the issue. Obviously if the op is telling bw to help the bm build something together instead of getting with him once he has it, then the bm he is talking bout must have some sort of education or drive about himself to begin with. You simply went into defense mode because you don't want bw to have to take responsibility for anything. Again, this is not about non bw, irbw, or irbm. Stick to the subject.
There is nothing defensive about a question..we must establish what sort of standards he holds..as we all know many blacks want black support only to make it and turn on black people..

“Pick ya poison, Ya Bish!”

Level 6

Since: Aug 11

Location hidden

#14 Feb 17, 2012
That's it?.... man i don't even think i want to touch this subject....Although i agree.

Level 7

Alexandria, LA

#15 Feb 17, 2012
BlackReign wrote:
That's it?.... man i don't even think i want to touch this subject....Although i agree.
That's it. When a black woman helps her black man build something, she will not be labeled a gold digger because she's entitled to whatever they both have, since both build it. Gold diggers want a man who already have something so he can take care of her with little to no contribution on her part.

“Creole Coated!”

Level 6

Location hidden

#16 Feb 17, 2012
If a BW helps a "man" build..make sure it's your husband only...that way..you have secure yourself to half on it legally...only a foolish woman would help a man just to have him turn around to "upgrade" her and another woman benefit from her hard work..at least if he does it...as the wife..you will not walk away empty handed...

Level 7

Alexandria, LA

#17 Feb 17, 2012
Proud Sis wrote:
If a BW helps a "man" build..make sure it's your husband only...that way..you have secure yourself to half on it legally...only a foolish woman would help a man just to have him turn around to "upgrade" her and another woman benefit from her hard work..at least if he does it...as the wife..you will not walk away empty handed...
Well that is the whole point of this thread, but bw will not get with a bm unless he already has something. That has been the entire premises of this thread. She's not gonna allow him to be her husband in the first place to help him build something. For the millionth time, SHE WANTS A MAN THAT ALREADY HAS SOMETHING WHICH IS WHAT MAKES HER A GOLD DIGGER. My grandmother got with my grandfather and they built something together. Women of those days had their priorities straight, whereas women today think they should inherit whatever the man has simply because of what she has between her legs.
THE RELIC

United States

#18 Feb 17, 2012
One maiden didn't see anything and gave the servant water. This servant drank the water and lavished her in gold.

One maiden didn't see anything and gave the servant a bunch of lip. This servant didn't drink any water and sent miss know it all running.
THE RELIC

United States

#19 Feb 17, 2012
Proud Sis wrote:
There's a two way street and traffic rolls on both sides.
Common

Mesquite, TX

#20 Feb 17, 2012
I totally agree with Papo Paz

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

African-American Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Benghazi...... Hillary Guilty !!!! 1 min Hillary 2016 1
Africans discovered the AMERICA before Columbus! (Jan '12) 5 min Don Barros Serrano 7,944
The Black Man Is God 6 min Black Powerless 100
WARNING ! Whites are Desperate to make Blacks F... 11 min JustdroppedIN 4
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 11 min Grey Ghostmoron 1,395,187
News Donald Trump Is Unfit to Lead 22 min Just Sayin 71
How Fkn dumb can Republicans get? 2.0 23 min Marcus Washington 72
the moors were black africans not arabs!!! (Jun '08) 23 min Radical Agenda 46,390
5 stabbed @ white nationalist trump rally 1 hr Marcus Washington 76
News African-Americans should start voting for Repub... 3 hr Sara 273
More from around the web