What White Troll Gets OWNED The Most ...

What White Troll Gets OWNED The Most on Topix?

Created by TrollBuster 2 on Apr 28, 2013

60 votes

Click on an option to vote

Axe

Oh Really

THX

Masud

EBT Blackman

Galeach Pride

Aisling

sONE

Masud_S_Hoghughi

Kareem O Wheat

First Prev
of 4
Next Last
Da toof

Wise, VA

#66 Apr 29, 2013
NotSoDivineMsM wrote:
<quoted text>
Sure, like your people are all pasty, toothless hillbillies....FOAD, k?.....
These pasty toothless hillbillies completely kicked your peoples arse. So much so that your "people" are completely irrelevant and living on reservations.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!
qwerty

United States

#67 Apr 29, 2013
GrayDecember3 wrote:
<quoted text>
and if i show up and you aren't there what? I discredit 'qwerty' who has posted like what 3 times with this name? If you want to say that to me i will give you gas money and post a video of me being wherever we are supposed to meet.
Take it or leave it. You said you are 2 1/2 hours away. I'll give you to 2:00 if you need the extension. I'll show up but I'm not going to wait around long for you. Be on time. 23rd and Harvey. So is it going to be 1 or 2?

Its Hellywood

“I'm better than you”

Level 5

Since: Apr 13

Location hidden

#68 Apr 29, 2013

“Adopt, Don't Shop!!!!!!!!!!”

Since: Jun 08

Location hidden

#69 Apr 29, 2013
Da toof wrote:
<quoted text>
You know who I am. I am your Lord and Master. Always have been. Always will be.
In YOUR dreams, foolio....now release the member and zip up your pants, K?.....smh....

Its Hellywood

“I'm better than you”

Level 5

Location hidden

#70 Apr 29, 2013
A great read on white male paranoia, modern day, historical.
THX00451

United States

#72 Apr 29, 2013
On November 7, 2012 I did something no Negro on this forum would ever have the balls to do: I admitted I was wrong, gave the reasons why I was wrong, and in doing so, kept my word.

http://www.topix.com/forum/afam/TN2DRTR0P1PLQ...

Other than underestimating how many stupid people would vote for failure again, I have been 100% correct about Obama and his undeniably failed policies. You imbeciles who voted for this clown again did so for stupid reasons; the very same reasons that continue to hold your kind back.

The most ironic aspect of this whole thing is that Obama isn't black. Not even close... He's mostly white. I have offered the unassailable evidence in numerous threads and won't do so again here.

The bottom line is, he has nothing in common with you Negroes. He has far more in common with me. You have been bamboozled by this huckster time and time again and gotten nothing in return for your support.

Someday you will see this as truth. Sometimes our adversaries tell us what our friends won't. This is one of those times.

[Note: on the morning I wrote the post, CNN and RCP were both reporting that the total vote was off by 14 million from 2008. That turned out to be incorrect. In reality about 5.5 million fewer votes were cast in 2012 than 2008.]
qwerty

United States

#74 Apr 29, 2013
GrayDecember3 wrote:
<quoted text>
and if i show up and you aren't there what? I discredit 'qwerty' who has posted like what 3 times with this name? If you want to say that to me i will give you gas money and post a video of me being wherever we are supposed to meet.
Wigger, you are too late, p ussy. Abort your damn glit.
Amelia Sugar COCAINE

Castle Rock, CO

#75 Apr 30, 2013
Two White Crows wrote:
<quoted text>
You really dont know me that well at all divine.
Ive given my own money to help fellow natives go to college.
Im not some greedy jerk that only cares for himself.
Ive always had good relations with lakota
That's nice of you to do TWC. Do let any full blooded Native American know, in your area, that they can actually go to college and the government will pay for it 100%. I know it's like that here in CO at least and may be like that in WY. My friend she's 100% NA and goes to college without paying a single dime. The U.S. government pays her tuition 100% and rightfully so.
Beetlejuice

Fremont, CA

#76 Apr 30, 2013
THX00451 wrote:
On November 7, 2012 I did something no Negro on this forum would ever have the balls to do: I admitted I was wrong, gave the reasons why I was wrong, and in doing so, kept my word.
Other than underestimating how many stupid people would vote for failure again, I have been 100% correct about Obama and his undeniably failed policies. You imbeciles who voted for this clown again did so for stupid reasons; the very same reasons that continue to hold your kind back.
The most ironic aspect of this whole thing is that Obama isn't black. Not even close... He's mostly white. I have offered the unassailable evidence in numerous threads and won't do so again here.
The bottom line is, he has nothing in common with you Negroes. He has far more in common with me. You have been bamboozled by this huckster time and time again and gotten nothing in return for your support.
Someday you will see this as truth. Sometimes our adversaries tell us what our friends won't. This is one of those times.
[Note: on the morning I wrote the post, CNN and RCP were both reporting that the total vote was off by 14 million from 2008. That turned out to be incorrect. In reality about 5.5 million fewer votes were cast in 2012 than 2008.]
This is the weakest blame-shifting, pompous, and unrealistic bunch of bull ever on topix.
THX VP of Awesome

United States

#77 Apr 30, 2013
Negrojuice wrote:
<quoted text>
This is the weakest blame-shifting, pompous, and unrealistic bunch of bull ever on topix.
Like I give a shit what some penniless, uneducated, slave-descended bottom feeder thinks, LMMFLWAO!

Go f uck yourself, Sambo!
Beetlejuice

Fremont, CA

#78 Apr 30, 2013
THX VP of Awesome wrote:
Like I give a shit what some penniless, uneducated, slave-descended bottom feeder thinks
Obviously you do. If not, you would have ignored it. Instead it prompted you to write a response. That means YOU CARE.
THX VP of Whippings

United States

#79 Apr 30, 2013
Negrojuice wrote:
<quoted text>
Obviously you do. If not, you would have ignored it. Instead it prompted you to write a response. That means YOU CARE.
That's called a whippin', boy. I here to administer them to you slave spawn, and do so at will. Nothing more, nothing less.
Beetlejuice

Fremont, CA

#80 Apr 30, 2013
THX VP of Whippings wrote:
<quoted text>
That's called a whippin', boy. I here to administer them to you slave spawn, and do so at will. Nothing more, nothing less.
Stop! Nobody falls for you insecurity masked as confidence. Like I said son, if you didn’t care what black people thought then you wouldn’t reply when they said things about you. That’s just common sense. Have you any?
THX VP of Whippings

United States

#81 Apr 30, 2013
Negrojuice wrote:
<quoted text>
Stop! Nobody falls for you insecurity masked as confidence. Like I said son, if you didn’t care what black people thought then you wouldn’t reply when they said things about you. That’s just common sense. Have you any?
Ook ook ook! Dance for your White Massa, my little monkey!

Dance!!!

LMMFLWAO!
Beetlejuice

Fremont, CA

#82 Apr 30, 2013
<quoted text>
Dance!!!
LMMFLWAO!
That’s the type of response you write after you’ve conceded that my words are true. That’s like 2nd grade level. No fears that you’ll ever amount to anything we should be worried about. Have a great day.

Its Hellywood

“I'm better than you”

Level 5

Location hidden

#83 Apr 30, 2013
<quoted text>
Dance!!!
LMMFLWAO!
You are not a good white trash working class slave. You are not intelligent or useful. I don't like owning you. You are boring. Back with the other pigs. You will make good bacon. Suey!
Amelia Sugar COCAINE

Castle Rock, CO

#85 Apr 30, 2013
Two White Crows wrote:
<quoted text>
Im not sure about the government paying 100% given that i didnt get anywhere near that ... i believe in helping each other out so as not to put the burden solely on the back of the government.
I really dont want free handouts .... i like to work for what i recieve .
Thanks amelia for your input it is appreciated.
I believe in doing that as well, helping each other out, but I don't look at that as a handout but a hand required back to them since we can thank NA's for a lot of what they (you all) did for this country. And of course being a part of my homestate's file gumbo :D. You're welcome though TWC.

Level 8

Since: Oct 10

Location hidden

#86 Apr 30, 2013
I own every KKKracka that steps to me.
Yep I Said It

Detroit, MI

#89 May 1, 2013
THX00451 wrote:
Yet, Ya still crying. My-word it's been a constant pity party from you since election day 2008-present.

It's apparent that you and your comrades will be crying for decades to come. Your gobbing post full of manure is simple proof that Obama is Black. Ya inane mofo just can't stand real chocolate in the house.
Mitt paid no taxes

Sacramento, CA

#91 May 18, 2013
lol

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 4
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

African-American Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 4 min Nostrilis Waxman 1,760,648
BM in Britain please slap Meghan for us 4 min The Laughing Axe 53
Arab man drops the Mic on African history 5 min Whites have no hi... 17
News Al Sharpton: Royal Wedding Shows 'Last Breath' ... 8 min Watch for Finger 171
It's "their" fault. 10 min The Laughing Axe 2
Can we take back topix? 10 min BillyDbigballer 367
Megan will NEVER become queen or even a princes... 17 min TrueTruth 76
White rage is on the way: White people aren't g... 47 min Overseer58 77
Why do Italians call us mooleys??? wat is dat (Oct '07) 2 hr Ikno 96