created by: TrollBuster 2 | Apr 28, 2013

African-American

59 votes

What White Troll Gets OWNED The Most on Topix?

Click on an option to vote

• Axe
  • Oh Really
  • THX
  • Masud
  • EBT Blackman
  • Galeach Pride
  • Aisling
  • sONE
  • Masud_S_Hoghughi
  • Kareem O Wheat
Comments
1 - 20 of 80 Comments Last updated May 18, 2013
First Prev
of 4
Next Last
2012 and beyond

France

#1 Apr 28, 2013
Overall Iíd say THX. I just owned him on another thread. He constantly has to explain why his predictions went wrong. Thatís my choice so I voted for him.
Humans outnumber blacks

Fremont, NE

#2 Apr 28, 2013
2012 and beyond wrote:
Overall Iíd say THX. I just owned him on another thread. He constantly has to explain why his predictions went wrong. Thatís my choice so I voted for him.
Blacks are a minority in north africa.:)
Put Em On The Boats

Spirit Lake, ID

#3 Apr 28, 2013
You got owned, boy. You low IQ inbred slave spawn should be used to that, LMMFLWAO!

http://www.topix.com/forum/afam/TRJKGQVS6S5HG...

PS: Obama is a failed scumbag.
Mike B

United States

#4 Apr 28, 2013
I'd say EBT. He's also here like literally day and night without a break.
Birdfecesdippedi ndoghair

Elizabeth, NJ

#5 Apr 28, 2013
Humans outnumber blacks wrote:
<quoted text>Blacks are a minority in north africa.:)
Yeah you said that 20 times now high iq one.
2012 and beyond

France

#6 Apr 28, 2013
Put Em On The Boats wrote:
You got owned, boy. You low IQ inbred slave spawn should be used to that, LMMFLWAO!
http://www.topix.com/forum/afam/TRJKGQVS6S5HG...
PS: Obama is a failed scumbag.
I told you AFTER OWNING YOU that I would let you have the last word so no thanks on your silly link. You were proven wrong.(73%Ö.lol)

Now get over it and go argue with someone else please. And Iím not black. Once again YOU FAIL!
Humans outnumber blacks

Fremont, NE

#7 Apr 28, 2013
Mike B wrote:
I'd say EBT. He's also here like literally day and night without a break.
Your mother sucks white d-k.
Put Em On The Boats

Spirit Lake, ID

#9 Apr 28, 2013
Slave descendants can't own their white overlords, boy. You got whipped and you know it. You didn't refute one FACT about Obama being a failed idiot. You didn't address the issue that Humans have much higher IQ's than you inbred cotton picking bottom feeders. You got OWNED, Sambo, hehehehe!

Just like the good 'ol days...
2012 and beyond

France

#10 Apr 28, 2013
Humans outnumber blacks wrote:
<quoted text>Your mother sucks white d-k.
Thatís pretty childish
Amelia Sugar COCAINE

Castle Rock, CO

#11 Apr 28, 2013

Since: Oct 09

Location hidden

#12 Apr 28, 2013
All the people listed usually can hold their own. Most people here can only state their opinions and none of us can say who is right and who is wrong.
2012 and beyond

France

#13 Apr 28, 2013
Put Em On The Boats wrote:
You didn't refute one FACT about Obama being a failed idiot. You didn't address the issue that Humans have much higher IQ's than you
Yet on the same thread, ALL your ďpredictionsĒ were shown to have not come true. Landslide, Senate, impeachment, etcetera. Like I said, youíre not very smart. Iíve even told you Iím not black several times and you FAIL to even comprehend that. You live in a world free from reality. Now please leave me alone.
sOne Chu

Korea

#14 Apr 28, 2013
sassyntrashy wrote:
All the people listed usually can hold their own. Most people here can only state their opinions and none of us can say who is right and who is wrong.
You seem to defend the meanest and most hateful white people on this forum. Why is that?
AMF

Malvern, OH

#15 Apr 28, 2013
That reminds me, whatever happened to Damien and his dear friend, Sunshine, from Dallas?
AMF

Malvern, OH

#16 Apr 28, 2013
Jul 23, 2007

ValerieNM wrote:
<quoted text>Well lets repeat what FAKE IS ASHLEY....you an I have gone around and around on alot of issues. More in the past than here recently...but I have an excellent memory about things said...I recall when you denounced black men with the same venom that racist whites have, so was that just done to provoke, to illicit a response from the forum members..I recall when you aligned yourself with Damien who talked about eviscerating black women. I remember when you first came on an denounced the fact that there was even anything such as an African American, asking why we can't all be just AMERICAN...I recall alot of things you said but more importantly how you said it.....So is your current stance a revelation or who you always were...or is the young women who was here posting a year ago, going by so many different names who spoke with such contempt about blacks the real you...
Fake to me is the person who vascillates between messages...staying consistant just enough but putting other elements into their comments that harken back to their old stance....You are intelligent Ashley, a great politician, but I think you are decidedly fake.

The real me is NOW Val, none more nothing less. I got a rise out of you all when I first joined topix and it worked, besides my main purpose for that was because all of you seriously made me sick as hell with your rhetoric. When I first joined, I never went under different alias' until now and even so, I've always put my signature at the bottom of each post.
http://www.topix.com/forum/afam/T2QUGHTEIV8SM...

Sew sad.
AMF

Malvern, OH

#17 Apr 28, 2013
Now, it would appear that Damien was quite the unhappy chap...

Reply Ľ
|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 19, 2006

Damien wrote:
<quoted text>
Actually I am an egomaniac. I am proud to own that title.
Truth number two...
I don't care for the Black race, because they have never done anything for me. I might have dark skin, but the Afro Americans who did help me, assisted me, because I was a good person. It had nothing to do with my race. Young Black women in general have always hated me. I don't understand why they hate me, and I really don't care.
Since young Black women hate me, everytime I frag a locust on Gears of War on the Xbox360, I pretend it was a young Black woman. FYI, my therapist tought me how about that concept. I have been using this concept about videogames and young black women since the summer of 2003. It freaking works.
http://www.topix.com/forum/afam/T9S2T9FS97D5D...

Perhaps, Sunshine, et al, from Dallas, can enlighten us as to how Damien's therapy went...

Sunshine

Dallas, TX

Reply Ľ
|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 21, 2006

Damien wrote:
<quoted text>
Hey sunshine, I asked shon the same question about her father....
These fools think I am weak, because I am in therapy. LOL

From what I've read, you are the strong one. It's easy to bow under the pressure and most of these posters want someone to agree with them instead of someone who speaks of the world as you see it. You have every right to speak of your experiences as they have happened to you without judgement. I can see that you are not getting the chance to do so here. Continue being yourself. In the end of it all, we will all end up in the same place anyway.

Isn't Patriq irritating? He talks just like one of his women friends. Like the other poster, I also think he's on the downlow. I'm okay with gays - just not gays like Patriq. Do you think he irons his hair? lol
http://www.topix.com/forum/afam/T9S2T9FS97D5D...

“The REAL Founding Fathers!!!!!”

Since: Jun 08

Oakland

#18 Apr 28, 2013
Two White Crows wrote:
Ya know id really have to say that it is savant.
Ive always suspected that mutha fkuh was a white progressive actin like a black man just to cause mayhem around the african american forum
I can assure you he is not (a white progressive)....and many people say the same thing about you, Tiny....smh....
Tony touch

Revere, MA

#19 Apr 28, 2013
*Sirens*

"We have another suspect on topix"

"Two...white....crows "

"repeat....Two....white.. ..crows"

http://tribes.tribe.net/smallpenisproject/pho...
Tony touch

Revere, MA

#20 Apr 28, 2013
"put that lil boner away until you've reached the facility"

Since: Oct 09

Location hidden

#21 Apr 28, 2013
sOne Chu wrote:
<quoted text>
You seem to defend the meanest and most hateful white people on this forum. Why is that?
Because I want too and I have respect for the freedom of speech.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

First Prev
of 4
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

African-American Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
the moors were black africans not arabs!!! (Jun '08) 3 min Black Knight 24,283
Kim Kardashian and Northwest cuter than Blue Ivy? 3 min Imgreat 22
How has Africa from the begining of time influe... (May '13) 3 min JOHNS ON TOP OF IT 1,945
Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 4 min No Surprize 1,101,854
AA BM Should Really Go Back To Africa and Here'... 5 min Imgreat 182
Debate on race being a social construct 8 min Klaus666 5
Black guest stuns CNN anchor: Racism is - not a... 9 min Stag_R_Lee 139
Why do blacks claim to be the true Israelites? ... (May '11) 15 min Black Knight 5,014
The Official 2014/2015 NFL Season Thread 38 min F Da Browns and R... 72
Michael Brown .. STRONG ARM ROBBERY ??? 59 min MAX-- 2,393
I don't want to marry a BLACK MAN 1 hr reality-check 3,584
•••
Enter and win $5000
•••

African-American People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••