Posted in the African-American Forum

First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Level 2

Since: Apr 12

Location hidden

#1 Apr 27, 2012
http://www.mirror.co.uk/news/uk-news/stephen-...

Click here to find out more!

By Mirror.co.uk
Comments
4 Jan 2012 00:02

Stephen Lawrence verdict: Fear for thug David Norris' life after 'revenge' beating in prison

David Norris was beaten “half to death” in prison in a revenge attack by four black inmates last year.
David Norris David Norris

David Norris, who was yesterday found guilty of the murder of Stephen Lawrence, was beaten “half to death” in prison in a revenge attack by four black inmates last year.

His assailants repeatedly hit him with socks stuffed with tins of tuna. He was found unconscious and covered in blood in his cell at Belmarsh prison, South East London.

Medics could not initially revive him prompting fears for his life. He suffered a perforated eardrum which meant he had to listen to the trial through special headphones.

Norris is expected to sue the Prison Service for £25,000, claiming it failed in its duty of care. An investigation and court costs could land taxpayers with a £100,000 bill.

he was beaten with tuna LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO L
BlackDevil_ Lucifer 666

United States

#2 Apr 27, 2012
Can you people chill out with the FCKING racist threads already.... good riddance. Seriously, grow the HELL up.

Since: Jan 12

Location hidden

#3 Apr 27, 2012
Dizzie Rasca1 wrote:
His assailants repeatedly hit him with socks stuffed with tins of tuna... He suffered a perforated eardrum which meant he had to listen to the trial through special headphones.
I wonder where that fish has gone.
You did love it so. You looked after it like a son.
And it went wherever I did go.
Is it in the cupboard?
Yes! Yes! No!…
Wouldn’t you like to know? It was a lovely little fish.
It’s behind the sofa!
Where can that fish be?
It is a most elusive fish!
Ooooh, fishy, fishy, fishy fish!
A-fish, a-fish, a-fish, a-fishy, ooooh.
Ooooh, fishy, fishy, fishy fish!
That went wherever I did go.

Now his got fishy-ears and carries with him a peculiar smell where ever he will go.
wheres my sunblock

Newark, NJ

#4 Apr 27, 2012
Whites can't fight.

Level 2

Location hidden

#5 Apr 27, 2012
loooooooooooooooooool tuna

Black Famous

“..”

Since: Jul 11

Location hidden

#7 Apr 27, 2012
We all know white men are cowards and very INSECURE.

“Pair of Socks”

Since: Dec 06

.Beats an Ace High

#9 Apr 27, 2012
revenge attack by four black inmates last year.

four on one sounds like a good place to see some real COWARDS, took six in Jena, so showing progress like no child left behind,,...
WhiteStallion

Charlotte, NC

#10 Apr 27, 2012
Black Famous wrote:
We all know white men are cowards and very INSECURE.
Get out of the "hood" and meet a REAL white man fool. And i'm not talking about some suit wearing pencil pusher. Drop by a construction site or a garage and say that, lol.

We all know that black men are feminine, and cant fight, lol, you hard asses only TALK about it, or run, lol. Then when you get that ass beat, you say that it was a hate crime, lol, [email protected] p*ssies, lol. Inside of every black man is a little teenage girl screaming her lungs out, lol. Bunch of DL [email protected], lol.

Get out and start talking shit to white men, lol. Dont try it with some young punk or wannabe gangster, dont try it with an old man, or someone much smaller than you. Go out, BY YOURSELF, and start talking shit to a white dude that is your size and around your same age.

Level 5

Since: Jul 11

Location hidden

#11 Apr 27, 2012
wheres my sunblock wrote:
Whites can't fight.
1 against 4 ?
Typically black.
Bigsmoke

Honiton, UK

#12 Apr 27, 2012
Although this is a troll thread for those saying 4 on 1 well... put it this way:

David Norris (the victim of this prison attack) was one of 6 white youths who killed Stephen Lawrence with knifes for no reason other than because he was black.

So give it a rest already, David Norris deserves more than just 4 inmates beating him up and shall be looking behind his back for a long time now.

This is what happened that night (in real life they shouted the N word)
HAHAHAHAHAHA

Dothan, AL

#13 Apr 27, 2012
Bardon wrote:
<quoted text>
1 against 4 ?
Typically black.
You're showing your ignorance paleface. Stephen Lawrence was savagely attacked and murdered by several white punks.
Sreggin

Hermitage, PA

#14 Apr 27, 2012
Dizzie Rasca1 wrote:
http://www.mirror.co.uk/news/u k-news/stephen-lawrence-verdic t-fear-for-thug-157043
Click here to find out more!
By Mirror.co.uk
Comments
4 Jan 2012 00:02
Stephen Lawrence verdict: Fear for thug David Norris' life after 'revenge' beating in prison
David Norris was beaten “half to death” in prison in a revenge attack by four black inmates last year.
David Norris David Norris
David Norris, who was yesterday found guilty of the murder of Stephen Lawrence, was beaten “half to death” in prison in a revenge attack by four black inmates last year.
His assailants repeatedly hit him with socks stuffed with tins of tuna. He was found unconscious and covered in blood in his cell at Belmarsh prison, South East London.
Medics could not initially revive him prompting fears for his life. He suffered a perforated eardrum which meant he had to listen to the trial through special headphones.
Norris is expected to sue the Prison Service for £25,000, claiming it failed in its duty of care. An investigation and court costs could land taxpayers with a £100,000 bill.
Nothing we haven't heard countless times before......you cowardly animals ALWAYS gang up on people in groups. Thank you for providing further proof all of you are subhuman.
Bigsmoke

Honiton, UK

#15 Apr 27, 2012
Sreggin wrote:
<quoted text>Nothing we haven't heard countless times before......you cowardly animals ALWAYS gang up on people in groups. Thank you for providing further proof all of you are subhuman.
The ''white'' man who was beaten in prison who you're somewhat defending was 1 out of 6 white youths at the time who killed a single innocent black youth because he was black.

What do you have to say about that then?

Level 2

Location hidden

#17 Apr 27, 2012
White boys keep crying
Sreggin

Hermitage, PA

#18 Apr 27, 2012
Bigsmoke wrote:
<quoted text>
The ''white'' man who was beaten in prison who you're somewhat defending was 1 out of 6 white youths at the time who killed a single innocent black youth because he was black.
What do you have to say about that then?
Hip hip HOORAAAAAAY!
Animal Control

Lady Lake, FL

#19 Apr 27, 2012
Dizzie Rasca1 wrote:
White boys keep crying
Your hat's on backwards.
Or is it your head that's not right?
Black Rule

Canada

#20 Apr 27, 2012
IGTMD wrote:
Only Black people can look at this story and see something positive in it. THESE PEOPLE ARE PRISONERS.
Blacks are proud to beat up people in PRISON. Can't make it in the outside world but Blacks are big shots in PRISON.
I guess you people real do thrive better in PRISON than out.
Cry us a fking river.

This shit was hilarious, lol.

Level 2

Location hidden

#21 Apr 27, 2012
white boy was crying like a baby he died couple times but lucky for him he survived for now
uranidiot

United States

#22 Apr 27, 2012
WhiteStallion wrote:
<quoted text>
We all know that black men are feminine, and cant fight, lol, you hard asses only TALK about it, or run, lol. Then when you get that ass beat, you say that it was a hate crime, lol, [email protected] p*ssies, lol. Inside of every black man is a little teenage girl screaming her lungs out, lol. Bunch of DL [email protected], lol.
Whatever makes you sleep at night bubba lmao
Bigsmoke

Honiton, UK

#23 Apr 27, 2012
Sreggin wrote:
<quoted text>Hip hip HOORAAAAAAY!
Clearly an expression of your uncivilized nature. Keep it up I guess.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

African-American Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Why are white people so plain and boring in gen... (Apr '12) 7 min your mum 209
News Dr. Martin Luther King's Niece Endorses Donald ... 18 min RustyS 2
The White Devil is Brilliant 36 min asset 10
News Paul LePage Gets Homophobic to Prove He's Not R... 41 min Andrew 1
How can you tell a white guy likes you? (Jun '07) 47 min Fat Abbott 52
Why aren't there any Negroes in the Bible? 51 min dcool 522
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 57 min Injudgement 1,419,334
the moors were black africans not arabs!!! (Jun '08) 57 min KiloEcho 47,866
BM arrested in fatal stabbing of two nuns in Mi... 3 hr LION 19
49er QB Colin Kaepernick is WAKING UP 3 hr MICHA 43