My wifes vagina smells. What do I do?

My wifes vagina smells. What do I do?

Posted in the African-American Forum

First Prev
of 5
Next Last
AAman

Boston, MA

#1 Jul 17, 2012
My wifes vagina smells. What do I do?
My wifes vagina smells. What do I do?
I have been with my wife for 12 years and we have 4 children. I have slept on the couch for the last 3 years because I am repulsed by the way you vagina smells. I never noticed it in the first 7 years of our relationship. I think the reason may be that I got with her at such a young age I rationalized things too much. But we separated 5 years ago because we didn't get along well plus I hated the smell of her vagina. Well I came back because of my children but I cheat with other women for sex. My question is how do I tell her without totally being rude that he stuff absolutely stinks. It is so bad that I feel sorry for her lady coworkers because they have to use the restroom behind her. I'm also embarrassed because I know other people like my mother, sister and other people I know smell her after she uses the bathroom. She does not have an STD. She just simply has a stinking vagina
william

Pawtucket, RI

#2 Jul 17, 2012
put some perfume on that sh!t

Level 5

Since: Oct 10

Location hidden

#4 Jul 17, 2012
Vagina's aren't meant to smell bad. And if it's repulsing you, and it's as bad as you say where you think other people can smell it, then likely she has something wrong.She might have an infection. she will need to see a gynaecologist. Good luck ;)
suckmycockiness

United States

#6 Jul 17, 2012
Just be like babe( or whatever you call her) I' ve notice something different going on down there I'm telling you out of concern that maybe you should get seen because it could be serious lol ok I suck, but the best thing in any relationship is communication and if you don't have that you have nothing, my advice is tell her soon because she's probably wondering why the intimacy in the relationship is deteriorating and how you been letting out of your sexual frustration. It will probably be more hurtful for her to find out you cheated because of her " funk", then you feeling her and y'all working it out, so yea he that helps lol

Anti-Chaos
Level 8

Since: Mar 11

Location hidden

#8 Jul 17, 2012
I would have her go to the doctor something may have died in there /= could be your dog or neighbor ??
loaded diaper

United States

#10 Jul 17, 2012
Just say in a mild mannered tone " bee-itch u need to wash that thang".

“My heart....”

Since: Jun 10

...goes out to you!!!

#11 Jul 17, 2012
You must not be a good husband if you have to come on here asking strangers about how to tell your wife she smells in her vaginal area. Go to hell!!!

“Easy.. cool & sexy!”

Level 3

Since: Jun 12

Nairobi, Kenya

#12 Jul 17, 2012
It's sad that you would choose to air dirty linen in public. Talk to your wife. But i guess you are trolling for fun

Lunarblitz

“There's enough for everyone”

Level 7

Since: Mar 07

USA

#14 Jul 17, 2012
sudance girl wrote:
Vagina's aren't meant to smell bad. And if it's repulsing you, and it's as bad as you say where you think other people can smell it, then likely she has something wrong.She might have an infection. she will need to see a gynaecologist. Good luck ;)
He just might be a homo, and doesn't realize it yet.

Revelry
Level 5

Since: Jan 12

West Palm Beach, FL

#16 Jul 17, 2012
vaginas are not supposed to smell like anything.you and your wife have an std,or a serious bacterial infection.you should both get checked out,before her fertility is compromised.dont just send her alone.chances are you will only reinfect her,and you guys will just ping pong it back and fourth to each other,until you both decide to get treated.you should both RUSH to a doctor tmrw,bcus time IS of the essence,in your case.you could also render yourself sterile if this goes on untreated.

allthembrothers

Minneapolis, MN

#17 Jul 17, 2012
bacteria,,,rah ASS,,

it called ----- havin them folds ya got to keep clean,,,,

them doctor got women too goddam scared to hit them folds with that washcloth,,,,,go ahead,,,,,,,scrub it baby sh*,,,,,itll be aright itll be aright,,,,,,,,

,,,,

Level 8

Since: Aug 09

Saint Louis, MO

#21 Jul 17, 2012
AAman wrote:
My wifes vagina smells. What do I do?
My wifes vagina smells. What do I do?
I have been with my wife for 12 years and we have 4 children. I have slept on the couch for the last 3 years because I am repulsed by the way you vagina smells. I never noticed it in the first 7 years of our relationship. I think the reason may be that I got with her at such a young age I rationalized things too much. But we separated 5 years ago because we didn't get along well plus I hated the smell of her vagina. Well I came back because of my children but I cheat with other women for sex. My question is how do I tell her without totally being rude that he stuff absolutely stinks. It is so bad that I feel sorry for her lady coworkers because they have to use the restroom behind her. I'm also embarrassed because I know other people like my mother, sister and other people I know smell her after she uses the bathroom. She does not have an STD. She just simply has a stinking vagina
Give her a bath and STFU.
niggbeast

New Canaan, CT

#22 Jul 19, 2012
must be a nigguh for sure
auntie bee

United States

#24 Jul 19, 2012
dont worry, if you can get past the smell youve got it licked, good luck!
Sidney

United States

#25 Jul 19, 2012
niggbeast wrote:
must be a nigguh for sure
It must be your red headed fat sister. Tell that Casper the friendly ghost looking broad to wash her vulva.

Level 2

Since: Apr 12

Location hidden

#27 Jul 19, 2012
some women have never been taught that one wipes themselves towards the rear(ass backwards) and never towards the front( introducing waste to the Pússy).
auntie bee

United States

#28 Jul 19, 2012
livewireproblem wrote:
some women have never been taught that one wipes themselves towards the rear(ass backwards) and never towards the front( introducing waste to the Pússy).
will prison pecker poop do that too?

“Easy.. cool & sexy!”

Level 3

Since: Jun 12

Nairobi, Kenya

#32 Jul 19, 2012
@livewireproblem.. Your sista doesn't wipe herself? Pity!

Level 2

Since: Apr 12

Location hidden

#33 Jul 19, 2012
-patricia- wrote:
@livewireproblem.. Your sista doesn't wipe herself? Pity!
Looks like I hit raw nerve....did you not know how to wipe your azz patricia?
At least now the internet has taught you something your mother never taught you....

“Easy.. cool & sexy!”

Level 3

Since: Jun 12

Nairobi, Kenya

#34 Jul 19, 2012
livewireproblem wrote:
<quoted text>
Looks like I hit raw nerve....did you not know how to wipe your azz patricia?
At least now the internet has taught you something your mother never taught you....
perv! What? Your girl dumped u and now you're gay and you hate women? Figures!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 5
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

African-American Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 2 min mdbuilder 1,620,865
Breaking News: Las Vegas Mass Shooting 2 min New Flava 479
Can America Become 80% White Again? 5 min KIP 240
Texas tech shooting 6 min New Flava 55
Is this really the KKK and not the AA Forum 10 min New Flava 42
Racism in America 12 min New Flava 874
Whitey does it again new body armor 15 times s... 16 min Reymundo Mejia Gu... 11
Somebody explain the Volvo car commercial to me 2 hr Slim Jim 32
Do black men really have larger penises? (Sep '10) 3 hr Djay 1,580
OOPS! Pre-Human remains found in GERMANY! 3 hr FireFellow44 41
More from around the web