Your daughter brings a Black man home.

Posted in the African-American Forum

First Prev
of 7
Next Last
Sommersby

Chester, UK

#1 Dec 31, 2009
I would go nuts if my daughter brought a spade home, unforgivable, no coon in my family thank you very much.
MDJ

Since: Apr 07

Location hidden

#2 Dec 31, 2009
Well i'm going to flip it around. I'm definitely, all for black love. It's okay for Black Men and Women to love and procreate for one another. Now i don't have any children. But whoever.....my daughter brings home and he makes her happy. Then i will be happy for her..........but with azzholes like that above..........i hope she will find love within her own. Which is a Black Man!!!!

Because if anyone harms a child of mine based off of something silly as color.

It will be like the OK Corral in this mutha......i assure you!
MDJ

Location hidden

#3 Dec 31, 2009
Sommersby wrote:
I would go nuts if my daughter brought a spade home, unforgivable, no coon in my family thank you very much.
Just die already........once the earth is rid of polluted trash like you. The world will be a much better and cleaner place.

Level 4

Since: Sep 09

Oured,Osea

#4 Dec 31, 2009
Sommersby wrote:
MDJ was right!A racist teassipping, crumpetmunching rosbif like you needs to flip over already and do humanity a service for us all!

“Real Black Men Speak English”

Level 4

Since: May 07

Bmore

#5 Dec 31, 2009
He got what he wanted from this, a reaction. We need to start ignoring threads like these

“The Ah-Nizzle”

Level 2

Since: Nov 07

Los Angeles

#6 Dec 31, 2009
Sommersby wrote:
That means your daughters guts are about to get thrashed
redick u lus

Memphis, TN

#7 Dec 31, 2009
I am white and would have no problem with it as long as he takes good care of my girl, and treats her well.

“The Ah-Nizzle”

Level 2

Since: Nov 07

Los Angeles

#8 Dec 31, 2009
redick u lus wrote:
I am white and would have no problem with it as long as he takes good care of my girl, and treats her well.
Now you are a person of the 2000`s

“Hello Trump”

Level 7

Since: Jan 07

Goodby Hillary

#9 Dec 31, 2009
Kennyinbmore wrote:
He got what he wanted from this, a reaction. We need to start ignoring threads like these
Amen.

A very Happy New Years to you my friend.
Confused Black Guy

London, UK

#11 Dec 31, 2009
Sommersby wrote:
Fair enough... incidentally, just make sure you take a genetic test: your great,great,great grandmother might be a bit peeved with your utterances - you know how it is!

I mean... without her black azz*zz, you wouldn't be here!

Just do the test... peace of mind & stuff! Good luck my black brother!

* shrugs *
The Moor

United States

#12 Dec 31, 2009
I have no daughters....I do however have three sons...who have stated that they all want to marry a woman like mom...God help them...with these watered down ass black women of today....

Do they even make black women anymore!
MDJ

Location hidden

#14 Dec 31, 2009
Baboon Boss wrote:
I don't have a daughter, thank the Good Sweet Lord, and my sons are already paired up with attractive (fine-featured, slender, non-violent) white girls, so no worries there...
Who cares! Then why are you here?
MDJ

Location hidden

#15 Dec 31, 2009
Typo *Procreate with one another*

Level 1

Since: Oct 09

Location hidden

#17 Dec 31, 2009
Baboon Boss wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm white, Rastus. My people created Topix, not to mention the PC you're using in the prison library...
You sound like you have serious problems.
wont go

Ruthven, IA

#18 Dec 31, 2009
Thankfully we get the news every night and she sees who is always leading it. This alone is enough reason for her to steer clear of the groid at all costs. Facts are just that and she is fully aware of them. Thank You AA's for making the facts so obvious.

“THE RAVEN”

Level 1

Since: Jul 09

Location hidden

#21 Dec 31, 2009
Baboon Boss wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm white, Rastus. My people created Topix, not to mention the PC you're using in the prison library...
(I'm white)
Make your goddam mind up.
(I am the Baboon Boss)
u said u was the Baboon Boss. That makes u the Big Baboon. The Big Baboon is always the boss.
Ure Mom

Victoria, Canada

#22 Dec 31, 2009
Thats why we have honour-killings in Indian homes. Hell I would die if my daughter brought a coon home myself
Zombie Corpse Rental

San Jose, CA

#23 Dec 31, 2009
I'd say "Why, hello Mister President!" and offer him a beverage.
MDJ

Location hidden

#24 Dec 31, 2009
Baboon Boss wrote:
<quoted text>
No kidding Tom Metzger....I'm BLACK and a woman!

And "Your People"? PaWahahahaha!!!

Well ask them for a loan or buy you a house or pay your debts.

And let me know when"YOUR PEOPLE" get back to you on those financial requests.

Your smelly butt will still be sitting there typing racist rhetoric....in your Super Hero Depend diapers!

Hahahahaha!!!!!

Since: Oct 09

Location hidden

#25 Dec 31, 2009
Ure Mom wrote:
Thats why we have honour-killings in Indian homes. Hell I would die if my daughter brought a coon home myself
Then you have nothing to worry about..Black men don't want flat assed, hairy, curry smelling Indian women anyway. Coon? Indians are some of the hairiest beasts on the face of the earth. I swear to God, some of you could probably braid the hair growing on your arms. And please, stop licking the White man's asshole. I'm pretty sure they wouldn't want men that wear diapers on their heads in their families either.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 7
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

African-American Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Black women have options - THE NEW NORMAL 12 min 2 Dogs 25
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 23 min JRB 1,536,111
Dear White People (May '16) 34 min 2 Dogs 833
Bill Cosby: A lesson for "established" BM? 40 min 2 Dogs 2
White women are extremely jealous of bw! 45 min Gabar 48
White people are all evil and they all go to he... (Jan '14) 50 min Gabar 71
AXE got busted drooling over black balls in the... 1 hr THXhasvacuum 3
Why are black men so thirsty for white women? 1 hr Ttt 84
HA HA HA! Trump cuts $1.7 TRILLION in welfare! 4 hr coretta 226
Interracial dating is gross! (Nov '10) 4 hr SadButTrue 102