Do you think Obama lost many voter by announcing he support gays??

Posted in the African-American Forum

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
brownskin_beauty

Beaumont, TX

#1 May 10, 2012
We had a debate about this in class and there were any people who believe it will help him, but there are others who believe he might have slightly damaged his support by doing so what do you think??

“Maat's my principle”

Level 9

Since: Jan 12

bamako,mali

#2 May 10, 2012
He won some on one hand and lost some on the other !
Bill

Harrisburg, PA

#3 May 10, 2012
dcool wrote:
He won some on one hand and lost some on the other !
Exactly! I imagine that the fundamentalist Bible-Belt people were turned of by it while those who view things unreligiously were left unaffected. Among gays he would gain voters who might consider that enough to outweigh other factors. For a reliable answer we need a survey.

“Your endless crying...”

Level 4

Since: Apr 12

...reveals your soul

#4 May 10, 2012
I think most voters already knew he was a raving homo before he announced it on national TV. I mean, look at his beastly wife. He's OBVIOUSLY looking elsewhere.

I don't think the immoral retards that voted for Obama the first time around will be surprised or "turned off" by knowing that Barry was taking it up the azz from Rahm before he fired him for giving him AIDS.
Coolmandingo82

Washington, DC

#5 May 10, 2012
I don't think it will hurt him much..
Most people in America habenhsy or lesbians in their family. And have a heart and want them.to fund life time love.

Level 8

Since: Mar 11

Location hidden

#6 May 10, 2012
I think most blks know that he sold out to special interest in hopes that the homo's will stab the rep candidate in the back as homo's do ..but blks aren't going to change they're stance against gay marriage for political cat and mouse games..politics suck and you can't trust any of them..especially uncle tom sell-outs who never done one single action for his own people /=

“You Have Died Corfield!!”

Level 6

Since: Feb 12

Dervishes Were Thunderbolts!

#7 May 10, 2012
Ron Paul 2012
brownskin_beauty

Beaumont, TX

#8 May 10, 2012
Although he agrees with gay marriage or is for it doesn't necessarily means that he will enforce it. (He could try, but I doubt congress will allow it) That is more of a state right which is why there are some states that have it and some that don't, so I don't think it will stop people from voting for him
Coolmandingo82

Washington, DC

#9 May 10, 2012
Gays are human. Beings too. Nothing will chance am still voting for Obama.

“I'm a proud grandma”

Level 7

Location hidden

#10 May 10, 2012
He changed his position on the issue so many times, now going back to what he felt in 1996.

It all seems like another sideshow to distract the populace from the weak economy and the outrage over the China takeover.

Ok so he thinks Gays can get married, but people are still out of work and giving up and becoming the hardcore unemployed.

“True Love Sees No Color”

Level 1

Since: Jun 10

Location hidden

#11 May 10, 2012
Ms Mack wrote:
He changed his position on the issue so many times, now going back to what he felt in 1996.
It all seems like another sideshow to distract the populace from the weak economy and the outrage over the China takeover.
Ok so he thinks Gays can get married, but people are still out of work and giving up and becoming the hardcore unemployed.
C/S!!!!!!!

“I'm a proud grandma”

Level 7

Location hidden

#12 May 10, 2012
Brandi8 wrote:
<quoted text>C/S!!!!!!!
These politicians pander all the time. The Prez was out in Los Angeles area today at George Clooney's place to pick up millions of dollars. I am sure his stance on Gays played real well in Hollywood just in time for that big fundraiser!

It just didn't seem all that sincere the way he kept changing his opinion on the subject. Almost sounded like Mr. Etch-a-sketch, always "evolving" aka flip-flopping, on an issue.
Ben

Irving, TX

#13 May 10, 2012
Anti-Chaos wrote:
I think most blks know that he sold out to special interest in hopes that the homo's will stab the rep candidate in the back as homo's do ..but blks aren't going to change they're stance against gay marriage for political cat and mouse games..politics suck and you can't trust any of them..especially uncle tom sell-outs who never done one single action for his own people /=
You dag gum right Anti-Chaos!!!
Ben

Irving, TX

#14 May 10, 2012
I need to Fish Slap Obama right about now! lol

“Maat's my principle”

Level 9

Since: Jan 12

bamako,mali

#15 May 11, 2012
LOL !

Level 8

Since: Mar 11

Location hidden

#16 May 11, 2012
Coolmandingo82 wrote:
Gays are human. Beings too. Nothing will chance am still voting for Obama.
I don't blame you, looking at the alternative but I still won't stop complaining because in today's world all politians are puppets to corporations and self-interest groups anyway they're not for the people (public servants)as they're suppose to be ...
Coolmandingo82

Woodbridge, VA

#17 May 12, 2012
Anti-Chaos wrote:
<quoted text>I don't blame you, looking at the alternative but I still won't stop complaining because in today's world all politians are puppets to corporations and self-interest groups anyway they're not for the people (public servants)as they're suppose to be ...
That's true their all been controlled by powerful companies, And corporations.

“I'm a proud grandma”

Level 7

Location hidden

#18 May 12, 2012
I have been thinking how it was such a "coincidence" how Prez is now pro-gay marriage again, after Romney has been painted in the press as a crazed, bullying homophobe, with his alleged gay bashing incident when he was 18.

The timing was absolutely perfect.

Of course, if the incident is true as portrayed, then Romney should have been charged with assault, a felony, for cutting someone's hair off because that person was effeminate.

If people are too immature at 18, then all these folks charged with crimes and not able to get jobs because of background checks of felonies that they did before the age of 21, really ought to be looked into.

One person's youthful mistakes can cost them a lifetime of misery, and they have not done anything as bad as what is being alleged here.

And does this gay bashing make Mitt Romney a thug? I'm sure if Prez had engaged in such an incident we would be hearing people calling him a thug.

Level 8

Since: May 08

Pacific Northwest

#19 May 12, 2012
Ms Mack wrote:
I have been thinking how it was such a "coincidence" how Prez is now pro-gay marriage again, after Romney has been painted in the press as a crazed, bullying homophobe, with his alleged gay bashing incident when he was 18.

The timing was absolutely perfect...
Oh it was a FLAWLESS liberal "drive-by' on Romney. lmao

I would be TOTALLY UNSURPRISED to learn that the Obama supporters did their research, gathered facts, names, phone numbers and turned everything over to the reporter at the Washington Post...and waited for the sparks to start flying.

Hehehehe! I think it's hilarious. It had to be completely orchestrated.

;o)
the Card says MOOPS

UK

#20 May 12, 2012
are you going to marry Spike "Homosexual Spike " Webbe now, Harrison?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

African-American Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
we mestizos and indians dont like blacks so sto... 7 min purepechawarrior 265
Black Christians are the DUMBEST of the DUMB (Oct '13) 8 min Samoan Irish 117
Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 8 min shinningelectr0n 1,144,219
Blacks Should be Protesting Illegal Immigration... 8 min The Void 39
How has Africa from the begining of time influe... (May '13) 8 min African AE 2,418
Who are more athletic Blacks or Polynesians? (Oct '12) 11 min Samoan Irish 85
Halle Berry Accused Her Daughter's Father Of Ma... 11 min Be_Real_Fool 43
the moors were black africans not arabs!!! (Jun '08) 18 min TheBrassLion 26,654
Black Friday is Racist! (Oct '10) 1 hr chanow 42
Race relations take steep hit from Ferguson dec... 1 hr Klaus666 25
FERGUSON....The fix was in the selection of the... 3 hr Donny Brook 332

African-American People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE