CDC: White People use more drugs tha...

CDC: White People use more drugs than Blacks

Posted in the African-American Forum

First Prev
of 5
Next Last
LillyCalla

North Las Vegas, NV

#3 Dec 5, 2010
No surprise, they just try to project and claim that blacks are the drug users.

Next time you watch TV look at the small white caption at the bottom during Lunesta commercials.
It says at the bottom:
"It Is not known exactly how Lunesta works."

No telling what whites are putting in their bodies, they don't even know themselves! LOL

Chewie T

“I'm BACK, Baby!”

Level 1

Since: Jan 10

Location hidden

#4 Dec 5, 2010
LillyCalla wrote:
No surprise, they just try to project and claim that blacks are the drug users.
Next time you watch TV look at the small white caption at the bottom during Lunesta commercials.
It says at the bottom:
"It Is not known exactly how Lunesta works."
No telling what whites are putting in their bodies, they don't even know themselves! LOL
I know what you're putting into your body. I SAW the movie "Precious".

Since: May 10

UK

#6 Dec 5, 2010
Go to any area in London and the majority of heroin addicts are white. And Scotland is the drug capital of Europe and there is hardly any black people there. Just saying...

Chewie T

“I'm BACK, Baby!”

Level 1

Since: Jan 10

Location hidden

#8 Dec 5, 2010
selina london wrote:
Go to any area in London and the majority of heroin addicts are white. And Scotland is the drug capital of Europe and there is hardly any black people there. Just saying...
"Trainspotting" was a cool movie.

“lifes a bytch”

Level 7

Since: Jul 10

and then you die

#10 Dec 6, 2010
WHO USES ILLEGAL DRUGS?: White people currently use illegal drugs at roughly the same rate as black people.
WHO GETS ARRESTED? Black people are arrested and imprisoned for drugs at a far greater rate than white people.

these numbers are so far out of whack its incredible.

http://blog.cleveland.com/metro/2008/10/19CGS...

site stats on usa findings,(but one section is specific to ohio)
Leroy

Detroit, MI

#11 Dec 6, 2010
CDC also says 50% of black females have herpes, yet according to black people, the CDC is making it up. Hmmm, I wonder if the CDC is making this up as well.
Leroy

Detroit, MI

#12 Dec 6, 2010
MOSES-1 wrote:
According to the Centers for Disease Control, and Department of Health and Human Services, it is your children, and not those of the urban ghetto, who are most likely to use drugs. That's right: white high school students are seven times more likely than blacks to have used cocaine; eight times more likely to have smoked crack; ten times more likely to have used LSD and seven times more likely to have used heroin. In fact, there are more white high school students who have used crystal methamphetamine (the most addictive drug on the streets) than there are black students who smoke cigarettes.
What's more, white youth ages 12-17 are more likely to sell drugs: 34% more likely, in fact than their black counterparts. And it is white youth who are twice as likely to binge drink, and nearly twice as likely as blacks to drive drunk. And white males are twice as likely to bring a weapon to school as are black males
http://www.familyresource.com/lifestyles/ment ...
Well ain't this a scandal? I was not aware of this. Now just wait till another one of these white trash racist make another comment about blacks and drugs, I'll beat them over the head with this info.
The link you provided is broken, and not even a link for the CDC. Next!
Leroy

Detroit, MI

#16 Dec 6, 2010
MOSES-1 wrote:
<quoted text>
It's all over the internet for those that aren't lazy like you to look..
You're a trifling mofo, want me to spoon feed you too.
----------
White Boys Loaded
THIS COLUMN has been a statistic-free zone. But here are some numbers that stunned me:
White high school seniors are seven times more likely than blacks to have used cocaine; eight times more likely to have smoked crack; seven times more likely to have used heroin. More white students have used crystal meth than black students have smoked cigarettes.
If you, like me, are white, those numbers probably run contrary to your assumptions. However, they come from the U.S. Department of Health and Human Services. And there's more, this time from the Centers for Disease Control:
http://articles.sfgate.com/2001-04-01/news/17...
LMAO why not just use a link to the CDC instead of a biased BS article from a San Francisco liberal?

Your link clearly states "this is a statistics free zone". What a joke!
Leroy

Detroit, MI

#17 Dec 6, 2010
The writer of that article, Mike Weiss is Jewish by the way, so it is no surpise he makes a anti-white piece.
Moses is Whack

AOL

#21 Dec 6, 2010
Why won't The OP show an actual link to the CDC?
Rise Up Against Tyranny

AOL

#25 Dec 6, 2010
WhiteNationalist wrote:
NVM, I see your new link yard ape, I'll check it out.
Tim Wise is behind those links he is using, check that out to.
Rise Up Against Tyranny

AOL

#26 Dec 6, 2010
WhiteNationalist wrote:
He dont have a CDC link, lol, he only has info from an anti-white jewish writer, lol.
Thats because there is no CDC link to show.

“me! chee hoo! LOL!”

Level 6

Since: Oct 09

Whangarei, New Zealand

#28 Dec 6, 2010
WhiteNationalist wrote:
NVM, I see your new link yard ape, I'll check it out.
'We put pride into everything like salt. We like to see that our good works are known. If our virtues are seen, we are pleased; if our faults are perceived, we are sad. I remark that in a great many people; if one says anything to them, it disturbs them, it annoys them. The saints were not like that -- they were vexed if their virtues were known, and pleased that their imperfections should be seen.'
--St. Jean Marie Baptiste Vianney
TheAnswer

Garland, TX

#31 Dec 7, 2010
Moses-1, Please stop this senseless falsified hatred or you may find yourself reborn as nordic albino in the next life and have the nickname "Casper."

Since: Jun 08

Tulsa OK. & Lugano Switzerland

#32 Dec 7, 2010
blondegirl214 wrote:
WHO USES ILLEGAL DRUGS?: White people currently use illegal drugs at roughly the same rate as black people.
WHO GETS ARRESTED? Black people are arrested and imprisoned for drugs at a far greater rate than white people.
these numbers are so far out of whack its incredible.
http://blog.cleveland.com/metro/2008/10/19CGS...
site stats on usa findings,(but one section is specific to ohio)
I see nothing wrong with pharmaceutical grade Omega 3 fish oil capsules.

Chewie T

“I'm BACK, Baby!”

Level 1

Since: Jan 10

Location hidden

#33 Dec 7, 2010
blondegirl214 wrote:
WHO USES ILLEGAL DRUGS?: White people currently use illegal drugs at roughly the same rate as black people.
WHO GETS ARRESTED? Black people are arrested and imprisoned for drugs at a far greater rate than white people.
these numbers are so far out of whack its incredible.
http://blog.cleveland.com/metro/2008/10/19CGS...
site stats on usa findings,(but one section is specific to ohio)
That's because Cletus and Bubba spark up a joint at home and watch cartoons or Nascar. JaReel is more likely to drop some PCP and start shooting up the local Chicken Shack.
http://www.khou.com/news/local/Search-for-Chu...
White Master

Tuscaloosa, AL

#35 Dec 7, 2010
Moses is a spook.

“lifes a bytch”

Level 7

Since: Jul 10

and then you die

#36 Dec 7, 2010
Chewie T wrote:
<quoted text>
That's because Cletus and Bubba spark up a joint at home and watch cartoons or Nascar. JaReel is more likely to drop some PCP and start shooting up the local Chicken Shack.
http://www.khou.com/news/local/Search-for-Chu...
actually you are wrong. Rural drug use by whites far out number urban use by blacks. Whites use of cocaine, alcohol, speed, oxycotin, and meth in rural areas is a huge problem, and the usage starts alot earlier with whites in rural places. Its just easier to hide. More whites are od'ing on this shyt too.

“lifes a bytch”

Level 7

Since: Jul 10

and then you die

#37 Dec 7, 2010
AAMech wrote:
<quoted text>
I see nothing wrong with pharmaceutical grade Omega 3 fish oil capsules.
you see something wrong with making a meth lab out in the barn?

Chewie T

“I'm BACK, Baby!”

Level 1

Since: Jan 10

Location hidden

#40 Dec 7, 2010
blondegirl214 wrote:
<quoted text>actually you are wrong. Rural drug use by whites far out number urban use by blacks. Whites use of cocaine, alcohol, speed, oxycotin, and meth in rural areas is a huge problem, and the usage starts alot earlier with whites in rural places. Its just easier to hide. More whites are od'ing on this shyt too.
Once again, if Cletus wants to burn himself to death in his trailer cooking Crystal meth, that's his stupidity- and good riddance. If he's going to come into the crowded restaurant where I'm eating dinner and indiscriminately blow off rounds-- NOW we have a problem.
http://stuffblackpeopledontlike.blogspot.com/...

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 5
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

African-American Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 5 min flack 1,382,090
Hebrew Israelite (Feb '11) 6 min yisarel 134,113
Whites Are Not To Blame For Your Problems 9 min Ruth 43
The So-Called Trump Movement is FAKE! lol 12 min u Make Me Laugh 143
Black Women Aren't Entitled To Black Men (Jul '15) 54 min Stupid Thread 94
Poll Do Racists Belong In Mental Institutions 1 hr Stupid Thread 128
White men are better lovers? (May '15) 1 hr Stupid Thread 721
the moors were black africans not arabs!!! (Jun '08) 1 hr who killed captai... 44,707
Why are Black men Collectively Failures in Life? 6 hr SadButTrue 15
More from around the web