Coatesville, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 4, 2013

Din wrote:
The thing I find most amusing is that there are a number of "black" people that claim "they do not care" what "white" "Asian" or any other race think about them...... yet if a "black" person were to racially slander someone of another race, the person of the other race would literally do nothing about it..... yet if a "white" person, or someone of any other race, was to behave racist towards a "black" person...... they literally wouldn't shut up about it for weeks. It's actually getting old now. I myself am not racist, the worlds too big to be confined to one genetic line..... but I have, on multiple occasions, been accused during my life of being racist towards a black person for virtually nothing what so ever, and it feels horrible. No matter what you do or say..... that person is convinced you behaved the way you did "because they were black", and I've never recieved treatment like that from any other race.
I'm sure many others know where I'm coming from.
"you behaved the way you did because they were black". maybe, because whites started all of this crap. like slavery, lynchings from the 1800's to 1960's, 15 year old black boy murdered because he whistled at a white woman, hoses put on blacks during the civil rights marches, unarmed black men being murdered by police during the new orleans floods. saying that blacks were shooting at the helicopters during the rescue mission. which was a big disgusting lie. unarmed black men being shot by police all across the country. saying that they act like they were going for a gun. who the h#ll act like they are going for a gun while a gun is being pointed at them. only, whites are ignorant enough and stupid enough to believe that bullcrap! so, blame your fellow whites for this kind of thinking by black people.
John

Washington, DC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 5, 2013

OK, so we have excuses for AAs behaving the way they do, however, AAs are the only ones buying into this history crap. Why don't buy an island and live on it, then you can create a rule about whites and their history. Nobody gives a F. OK, whites killed off millions of American Indians but you benefit from this, didn't you? OK, whites enslaved millions of Africans but didn't the Chinese build the railroads and the Irish worked the factories at low wages. How many African American gave their lives during Civil War, WWI, WWII, Korean War, Veitnam War compared to whites? If the African Americans were killed off like the American Indians, maybe they would not complaining so much.
black man1

Coatesville, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 5, 2013

John wrote:
OK, so we have excuses for AAs behaving the way they do, however, AAs are the only ones buying into this history crap. Why don't buy an island and live on it, then you can create a rule about whites and their history. Nobody gives a F. OK, whites killed off millions of American Indians but you benefit from this, didn't you? OK, whites enslaved millions of Africans but didn't the Chinese build the railroads and the Irish worked the factories at low wages. How many African American gave their lives during Civil War, WWI, WWII, Korean War, Veitnam War compared to whites? If the African Americans were killed off like the American Indians, maybe they would not complaining so much.
lmao...WHAT! many blacks fought in the civil war moron. blacks fought in WWI, WWII. hey moron have you heard of the tuskegee airmen in WWII. many blacks fought in the korean war. hey stupid you need to read a book many blacks fought in the vietnam war and many were killed. i work at a VA hospital and i work with many black vietnam vets moron. there have been many reports from white and black soldiers about the vietnam war. where punk racist white commanders put black soldiers on many death missions or suicide missions in vietnam. boy, you need to read some history books or something.
black man1

Coatesville, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 5, 2013

John wrote:
Indeed, we all felt this way, that is we are all complaining about the same thing. You only had one occasion where I have had twelve. I thought racism was the past but this is not true. Blacks tend to be the most racist of all. I have to say, if you don't know this, then you are the most ignorant person to be walking on the face of this earth. How many times must we warn you to not associate with African Americans. The only reason your racist is because you associate with them. Did you know that soon or later, they will hurt you. They are plotting to destroy you....you mean nothing to them. They only care about blacks...just sisters and brothers, as long as your black - to this, I say F you, your not the only one on this planet. If you get anywhere it is because affirmative action so that retards like you can have decent wages with no real responsibilities. Come on, be for real, did you really expect idiots to be productive.
who are you replying to moron?

“Obsidian Princess”

Level 8

Since: Sep 09

louisiana

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 6, 2013

black man1 wrote:
<quoted text>lmao...WHAT! many blacks fought in the civil war moron. blacks fought in WWI, WWII. hey moron have you heard of the tuskegee airmen in WWII. many blacks fought in the korean war. hey stupid you need to read a book many blacks fought in the vietnam war and many were killed. i work at a VA hospital and i work with many black vietnam vets moron. there have been many reports from white and black soldiers about the vietnam war. where punk racist white commanders put black soldiers on many death missions or suicide missions in vietnam. boy, you need to read some history books or something.
our people fought in the American War also to help these folks free themselves from the brutal crowns of europe

Level 6

Since: Jul 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 6, 2013

Masud_S_Hoghughi__ wrote:
<quoted text>.....the country's ph**ked..........its gone too far to sort it out..........
......I'ma git outta here n leave it to da niccuz..........no doubt it'll look like Detroit in no time at all..........
You just can't keep that white man's d!ck out of your mouth!

“Democraps are stupid.”

Level 5

Since: Feb 13

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 6, 2013

_Reality Speaks_ wrote:
No matter what nonsense you post on this thread, white people are the most hated race worldwide, from the remotest corners of the earth. They have been hated even by other whites. The Barbarians destroyed the Roman Empire and both peoples were mostly white.
White people are devils, but can learn to be human....UNLESS they are retarded inbreds like yourself.
What do you know about being human? You are not capable of having a neighborhood or nation without it being extremely crime ridden and murderous.

“Black Luv or Bust!”

Level 7

Since: Jul 11

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 7, 2013

I'm sorry...but I'm a bm...who has been to many places across the globe and who lives a full and happy life...doing all sorts of things with all sorts of people and I have no sense of everyone hating me and I never have!
Da Man

Fairfax, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 7, 2013

That is the spirit...as your strong and motivated, racism and hate can not pull you down. It is just the low life who say it is because of history and slavery that AAa behave like they do....these are the true morons today. Kennedy was right....ask not what the country can do for you...ask what you can do for your country. No question AA have contributed significant amount to help build this country just like every other race. There is no one race that deserves more than another race. That is the truth...
John

Washington, DC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 7, 2013

Although Tustegee Airmen were great soldier, they represented a small group of skilled fighter pilots but they were the first AA to fly in combat.

http://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tuskegee_Airme...

There could be no defensible argument that the quota of 100 African-American pilots in training at one time, or 200 per year out of a total of 60,000 American aviation cadets in annual training, represented the service potential of 13 million African Americans

In regards to Veitnam War, it is true that AA died on the battlefeild fighting for their country but represented a only a fraction compared to Caucasian.

http://www.veteranshour.com/vietnam_war_stati...

88.4% Of the men who actually served in Vietnam were Caucasian; 10.6%(275,000) were Black; 1% belonged to other races.

86.3% Of the men who died in Vietnam were Caucasian (Includes Hispanics); 12.5%(7,241) Were Black; 1.2% Belonged to other races.
Anonymous

Woodbridge, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 7, 2013

Yet, there are a room full of you who are not black in this forum. Some of you claim you've been told to stay away from black people, but you can't even stay the hell away from us in cyber-space!!! LOL. How many of us do you find in your forums??? Why are you in here??? If black people were to leave the west tomorrow, you would find a way and a reason to find us, just like you did before. Before you would clean your own house, cook your own food, grow your own crops, you had to have us there. It's more pathetic than anything else. You stay in these forums more than I do. LOL. GET OUT! if you can't stand black people so much. You have your own forum, why don't you want to be around your own??? It's not that hard really. Geesh!! LOL
Jacob

Fairfax, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 7, 2013

Who farted?
Hunter

Fairfax, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 8, 2013

Ethiopians, ghanaians, and Carribians seems pretty nice but AA are pretty nasty.
Anonymous

Woodbridge, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 9, 2013

Judged:

KandaDogon wrote:
If We Black people accept ourselves, love , values ourselves,help ourselves and stop checking our asses ahead other race that making us looking stupid,sacrifice ourselves for knowledge seeking and expertise we will get what the concious among us are striving for.
Hi KandaDogon. I agree. I wish most of us would stop giving a damn about trying to be what we think other races are.
Sam

Fairfax, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 9, 2013

Judged:

gardennymph2013 wrote:
Yet, there are a room full of you who are not black in this forum. Some of you claim you've been told to stay away from black people, but you can't even stay the hell away from us in cyber-space!!! LOL. How many of us do you find in your forums??? Why are you in here??? If black people were to leave the west tomorrow, you would find a way and a reason to find us, just like you did before. Before you would clean your own house, cook your own food, grow your own crops, you had to have us there. It's more pathetic than anything else. You stay in these forums more than I do. LOL. GET OUT! if you can't stand black people so much. You have your own forum, why don't you want to be around your own??? It's not that hard really. Geesh!! LOL
First get a life and then start bitching but that would be impossible because your African American. By the way, you suck.
Anonymous

Woodbridge, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 10, 2013

KandaDogon wrote:
<quoted text>
The Black are the most old,strong,human,creative,endu ring,beautiful and amazing race of this planet but we are the last to know it, today slavery may be over, but our mind are strongly enslave by white people, when I see all these self hating black men ruining after white women, valuing other race women over Black women, all these weak minded and immature Black people I became so upset! I cant blame Black women when they bleach their skin and wear weaves too look like Caucasian women ,that make me just smile with amazement so much their weak minding and ignorance are overwhelming because they believe that it attract men, the problem came from the Black men so full of ignorance,low self esteem,self hatred,immaturity,foreign cultural assimilation...In fact the mind of actual Black people are weak and F*cked up.
It'll get better. You don't see it the media, and you wouldn't, but it's getting better now.:-)
Lullaby

San Antonio, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 10, 2013

Judged:

If they hate us, we are doing something right. :)
Anonymous

Woodbridge, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 10, 2013

I agree. :-)
Yosemite Sam

Charleston, SC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 10, 2013

Lullaby wrote:
If they hate us, we are doing something right.:)
If we hate you, would you really be here writing all this crap on your computer?

See this is the type of shitbrained reasoning that make people think that Negroes are dumb.
Max

San Antonio, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 10, 2013

Masud_S_Hoghughi__ wrote:
.....negrows r violent j*gaboos.....useless and worthless..........
It's hysterical how you make that claim. You are implying that not only that blacks are generally violent, but that blacks are the only violent race on this earth. Funny and irrational. So when there's a news report that Jose Rodriguez drowned his baby and slit a guys throut with a machete it's just a nice gesture.(saw this recently on the news, as well as other reports where non-blacks have stolen drugs, murdered someone, or killed 18 children. Yeh, you all are innocent and wholesome.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••