Obama finally admitted, any AA could ...

Obama finally admitted, any AA could have been Trayvon

Posted in the African-American Forum

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
aisling-

Grove City, OH

#3 Jul 19, 2013
Of course he did.

Why wouldn't he. He's Black isn't he.
aisling-

Grove City, OH

#4 Jul 19, 2013
Any White person who doesn't grasp that Obama doesn't care one iota about them, is truly a fool.

War has been declared upon White America.

Plain and simple.
aisling-

Grove City, OH

#8 Jul 19, 2013
Mighty Whitey wrote:
<quoted text>
Only Negroes would be DUMB enough to declare a war they have ZERO chance of winning.
Exactly.
Roofis WHIPS Moses

Lakeland, FL

#9 Jul 19, 2013
REDNECK SNAPPER wrote:
<quoted text>
Back to the top and forget the slop
The real crime is you get free room, board and medical etc to write this SLOP. You non working parasitic welfare BUM! Das raht

“The biggest risk you take”

Level 4

Since: May 13

is not taking one

#10 Jul 19, 2013
REDNECK SNAPPER wrote:
I have been hard on Obama and y'all ought to know, I don't kiss nobody's azz when they are wrong but, now I've got to give Obama a word of appreciation for bringing the true experience, the real trials and injustices that each AA has faced in the past, facing In the present and will face in the future.
It takes a leader to stand in the face of overwhelming odds and ring the bell of human decency. Let it ring loud, let it ring long, let it ring in the mind of every American.
President Obama's speech was excellent. Very heartfelt, off the cuff and thoughtful. It won't resonate with everyone but I'm glad he decided to comment. I too have been critical of him at times but commend him for his actions today.

Sinajuavi
Level 6

Since: Nov 11

Location hidden

#11 Jul 19, 2013
aisling- wrote:
Any White person who doesn't grasp that Obama doesn't care one iota about them, is truly a fool.
War has been declared upon White America.
Plain and simple.
You're truly delusional. You dittoheads think if Obama says the word “black” or “African-American” then you've been attacked in a race war.

Paranoid scared hysterical neurotic white people, I swear!

I'm not black, but I CARE that black people are treated badly, when that occurs, and I know that it happens regularly. Why the hell should not the President talk about it? White people need to be educated about this. They need to learn not to follow and suspect every black person they see. They need to learn to see people as individuals rather than as some negative black stereotype.

And if black people talk about their experience, why the hell should that threaten the rest of us? Black Yanks are my fellow Yanks, aren't they? Shouldn't I want them to be free and prosperous as we should want for everyone?

What the HELL is your problem, other than having been far too thoroughly brainwashed by rightist connedservative propaganda?

Sinajuavi
Level 6

Since: Nov 11

Location hidden

#12 Jul 19, 2013
Mighty Whitey wrote:
<quoted text>
Only Negroes would be DUMB enough to declare a war they have ZERO chance of winning.
I didn't see black people declaring any war. If there's a war, it consists of the racism directed at black people daily in this country by people like you.

In response to that, black people are demanding JUSTICE. Sounds like they're the “good Americans”.

You? Not so much...
aisling-

Ashley, OH

#14 Jul 19, 2013
LearnLiveLove wrote:
<quoted text>
President Obama's speech was excellent. Very heartfelt, off the cuff and thoughtful. It won't resonate with everyone but I'm glad he decided to comment. I too have been critical of him at times but commend him for his actions today.
It wasn't meant to. It's clear that the only people whose best interest that he has in mind are blacks.

I hope you all are happy. You have your black president. Jerimiah Wright, Jr.
aisling-

Ashley, OH

#15 Jul 19, 2013
Sinajuavi wrote:
<quoted text>
I didn't see black people declaring any war. If there's a war, it consists of the racism directed at black people daily in this country by people like you.
In response to that, black people are demanding JUSTICE. Sounds like they're the “good Americans”.
You? Not so much...
Then you're just willfully blind.

They are demanding revenge and the president is fanning the flames. Instead of calling for calm, he is inciting people and it's no coincidence just prior to Sharpton's marches. Don't you remember? "Punish them at the polls" was his call to blacks to act.

And he knows exactly what he's doing.
aisling-

Ashley, OH

#16 Jul 19, 2013
"I know that we must suffer this buffoon his on-the-job training, but is there not a shred of decency in him? Is there not one iota of responsibility, or conscience, or goodness to this Jeremiah Wright disciple? He is inciting instead of calming, which is what a leader does. They picked the wrong case to exploit to their own racist ends, and still he and his thugocracy persist in spite of the facts.
Stoking the flames. Stoking the failure. Stoking the lack of personal responsibility. Stoking the dissatisfaction. Stoking the entitlement class. Stoking the violence.
War. What else could be his endgame except to pit American against American?

The bloody joke is on all those voters who bought the "uniter" ad copy. All of those voters who cast a vote for Obama, if only to show that we were beyond racism and the 20th century's defects. But what America got was the opposite. Instead, we, as a nation, have been hurled backwards -- horribly backwards. I have never known the country to be so race fixed, so race obsessed, so race abused as we are under Obama.

What an ugly transformation he has orchestrated. It is shocking. His sanction of "Every F***ing Cop Is A Target," of the mindless violence, the beatings of innocent people in the name of Trayvon, is sedition. But predicted: The Post-American Presidency: The Obama Administration's War on America.

His flapping tongue is too eager to publicly lynch George Zimmerman, but strangely silent on Banghazi, the IRS war on patriots, Fast and Furious, the Muslim Brotherhood, etc. Obama's flapping tongue is strangely silent on the hundreds of young black men murdered by black men. Obama's flapping tongue is strangely silent on the failure of Trayvon Martin's parents."
http://atlasshrugs2000.typepad.com/atlas_shru...

Amen, Pamela.
Mr Cerebellum

Harrisburg, PA

#17 Jul 19, 2013
Obama once said that he has to be careful not to roam the Whitehouse lawn at night lest he be mistaken for an intruder and shot.
Ben

Chicago, IL

#18 Jul 19, 2013
Obama doesn't really care. This is just another ploy to gain back the blacks he has lost in recent times. He knows how to play the race card just like his brothers. After all, most whites don't care for him, if he had kept quite on this issue he knows he would have lost the blacks, then who would he have on his side.....a few illegal aliens can't help him much.
Stag_R_Lee

Scottsdale, AZ

#19 Jul 19, 2013
REDNECK SNAPPER wrote:
I have been hard on Obama and y'all ought to know, I don't kiss nobody's azz when they are wrong but, now I've got to give Obama a word of appreciation for bringing the true experience, the real trials and injustices that each AA has faced in the past, facing In the present and will face in the future.
It takes a leader to stand in the face of overwhelming odds and ring the bell of human decency. Let it ring loud, let it ring long, let it ring in the mind of every American.
Brace yourself. The attacks are going to get vicious.

“sly as a fox”

Level 8

Since: Mar 11

Location hidden

#20 Jul 19, 2013
aisling- wrote:
"I know that we must suffer this buffoon his on-the-job training, but is there not a shred of decency in him? Is there not one iota of responsibility, or conscience, or goodness to this Jeremiah Wright disciple? He is inciting instead of calming, which is what a leader does. They picked the wrong case to exploit to their own racist ends, and still he and his thugocracy persist in spite of the facts.
Stoking the flames. Stoking the failure. Stoking the lack of personal responsibility. Stoking the dissatisfaction. Stoking the entitlement class. Stoking the violence.
War. What else could be his endgame except to pit American against American?
The bloody joke is on all those voters who bought the "uniter" ad copy. All of those voters who cast a vote for Obama, if only to show that we were beyond racism and the 20th century's defects. But what America got was the opposite. Instead, we, as a nation, have been hurled backwards -- horribly backwards. I have never known the country to be so race fixed, so race obsessed, so race abused as we are under Obama.
What an ugly transformation he has orchestrated. It is shocking. His sanction of "Every F***ing Cop Is A Target," of the mindless violence, the beatings of innocent people in the name of Trayvon, is sedition. But predicted: The Post-American Presidency: The Obama Administration's War on America.
His flapping tongue is too eager to publicly lynch George Zimmerman, but strangely silent on Banghazi, the IRS war on patriots, Fast and Furious, the Muslim Brotherhood, etc. Obama's flapping tongue is strangely silent on the hundreds of young black men murdered by black men. Obama's flapping tongue is strangely silent on the failure of Trayvon Martin's parents."
http://atlasshrugs2000.typepad.com/atlas_shru...
Amen, Pamela.
are you using your chin prop yet
Satan

Lewisville, TX

#21 Jul 19, 2013
This seems like a Grand Time to reinstate The Confederacy.

“sly as a fox”

Level 8

Since: Mar 11

Location hidden

#22 Jul 19, 2013
Satan wrote:
This seems like a Grand Time to reinstate The Confederacy.
That's old worthless historical nonsense,obsolete as you are.
Satan

Lewisville, TX

#23 Jul 19, 2013
You "bes watch out" SelornaPaden...
It could very easily happen in your lifetime.

You may want to practice calling me:

"Mister Charlie Sir,"

or

"Master Charlie Sir."
Satan

Lewisville, TX

#24 Jul 19, 2013
History always repeats only a fool or nighur believes that it does not repeat.
Leroy

Dearborn Heights, MI

#25 Jul 19, 2013
Obama's white half hates his black half.

Level 8

Since: Aug 09

Saint Louis, MO

#26 Jul 20, 2013
REDNECK SNAPPER wrote:
Obama has been kicked out of the white race. So now we wants into our community. Do not trust any fair weather Africans like Obama.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

African-American Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
How come African-Americans tend to live in urba... 3 min Sean Coonery 2
Chris Brown in 11 hour standoff 13 min Sean Coonery 14
New Black Panther Party: will carry weapons for... 17 min Sean Coonery 36
the moors were black africans not arabs!!! (Jun '08) 18 min Poer 47,935
Tote Bags Replacing Briefcases For Men? 31 min Sean Coonery 4
Why do african americans hate africans??? (Jul '11) 31 min ThatHappyAfrican 258
Was Japeth Noah's son was an ALBINO? (Jun '13) 36 min Sean Coonery 24
Losing my virginity to a white guy 1 hr UruEuWauWau 44
49er QB Colin Kaepernick is WAKING UP 2 hr MICHA 130
Trump will carry atleast 25% of the BLACK VOTE 3 hr Oh No You Di-nt 317