Black Men: Time to breed out Black Wo...

Black Men: Time to breed out Black Women for Good?

Created by Jack 300 on Mar 18, 2012

71 votes

Click on an option to vote

yes

no

First Prev
of 3
Next Last
Bigsmoke

Lancaster, UK

#1 Mar 18, 2012
How about no.

Also how is that even possible? It would take both genders of the black race ultimately breeding out the whole race anyways.

So in essence this is a fail.

Level 7

Since: Dec 11

Location hidden

#2 Mar 18, 2012
no black men having babies with black women = no more black women. you fools in europe are already halfway there, now black men must do it in the US

a--x--e

“Putrifying Trayvon...”

Level 5

Grateful Nation

#3 Mar 18, 2012
The elimination of the feral negro male is the goal of the entire civilized world.
Bigsmoke

Lancaster, UK

#4 Mar 18, 2012
Jack 300 wrote:
no black men having babies with black women = no more black women. you fools in europe are already halfway there, now black men must do it in the US
Then where will the next generation of black males come from? LOL!

Or if you resort to claiming they can be made with non black women (1 drop rule BS) then you also have to apply it to the female offspring who will in your eyes have to be deemed black= black women.

You'll always lose in this argument.

No actually In Europe our population is exploding we're not half way there let alone ''breeding black women out''.

Level 7

Location hidden

#5 Mar 18, 2012
Bigsmoke wrote:
<quoted text>
Then where will the next generation of black males come from? LOL!
Or if you resort to claiming they can be made with non black women (1 drop rule BS) then you also have to apply it to the female offspring who will in your eyes have to be deemed black= black women.
You'll always lose in this argument.
No actually In Europe our population is exploding we're not half way there let alone ''breeding black women out''.
no reason to have more black men with such a despicable group of women
bLACK Man

Fredericksburg, VA

#6 Mar 18, 2012
Jack 300 wrote:
Why pay for 18 years giving your sperm away to a black woman? Makes absolutely no sense at all
Bigsmoke

Lancaster, UK

#7 Mar 18, 2012
a--x--e wrote:
The elimination of the feral negro male is the goal of the entire civilized world.
The irony is that those can not be the words of a civil being. You know the root word in ''civilized''.
justine

Columbus, OH

#8 Mar 18, 2012
i've heard this before and i still haven't heard how this is going to happen without also breeding out black males.

the one drop rule isn't scientific- it was simply used back in the day for SOCIAL reasons. it wasn't truthful genetically speaking as ONLY a black man and a black woman can produce BLACKNESS. This is simply not anything up for debate. It simply is what it is.

also, if we choose to procreate with other races, we are then rejecting what we physically are and choosing something different. so why then would these folks care to call themselves black anyway for the offspring they have? doesn't make sense.

“Feeding my soul and mind”

Level 5

Since: Jun 11

Location hidden

#9 Mar 18, 2012
You sound retarded.

I plan on having at least 4 beautiful Black children with my Black woman.

Fail.

a--x--e

“Putrifying Trayvon...”

Level 5

Grateful Nation

#10 Mar 18, 2012
Rooble wrote:
You sound retarded.
I plan on having at least 4 beautiful Black children with my Black woman.
Fail.
And America will be proud and grateful if all four of them are duly trayvonned.
Tyler Moretti

Cambridge, Canada

#11 Mar 18, 2012
Phahahah what a loser , BM come on? Really!?!?! Hahah what a tard.

Level 8

Since: May 10

Location hidden

#12 Mar 18, 2012
you can breed out ugly ignorant bw with poor maternal instincts. but most bm r 2 stupid to figure out the difference.
White Man

Bronx, NY

#13 Mar 18, 2012
Hahahaha Dumb n----rs don't even realize if they get rid of the female they get rid of the males. Us white people laugh at you primates. The hate you have for yourselves will get rid of your entire race eventually.. Keep at it. No more welfare queens or prisoners sucking the money out of this country. HAHA That's right Jack300 get rid of the women first.. The men will fall shortly after

Level 5

Location hidden

#14 Mar 18, 2012
Do you know actually black women only need sperm banks of black males and they can all produce black female babies, for a very time, they can actually be an America without black males. All bw need is the sperm from only a few black males. Women already out number the males of their race anyway.

I don't know how long sperm keeps in those banks, but the plus side of makes in it only takes one males sperm to produce many babies for a number of different women.

Level 5

Location hidden

#15 Mar 18, 2012
but the plus side of *men is that it only takes one.
karen

Columbus, OH

#16 Mar 18, 2012
hey, white man, i agree. if black males want to get rid of black women- hey, fine- go for it. but my point is exactly what you've stated..they need to first understand they are also getting rid of themselves. it's called GENOCIDE. and the worse part is when they are done 'breeding' out black women, racist white males will go after the remaining black males and either enslave them or kill them (as racist white males aren't going to just sit back and let these fellas screw all the ww they can find--just not going to happen)..

so i don't get this entire exercise.

God made the races and there isn't a darn thing a man (especially dumb, ignorant ones) can do to change this. if you get rid of black women- you get rid of the black race. period.
karen

Columbus, OH

#17 Mar 18, 2012
islandgirl10 wrote:
Do you know actually black women only need sperm banks of black males and they can all produce black female babies, for a very time, they can actually be an America without black males. All bw need is the sperm from only a few black males. Women already out number the males of their race anyway.
I don't know how long sperm keeps in those banks, but the plus side of makes in it only takes one males sperm to produce many babies for a number of different women.
imo, bw are doing the right thing by lowering their birth numbers drastically..bw should NOT use sperm banks as of right now as that same twisted logic is in that sperm as well. if bw could just sit tight and let all this WEAKNESS subside- they are straight...as of right now i think it will take another 10 yrs before the stronger bm rise again. right now bw are birthing zero in terms of males..

AussiPino
Level 5

Since: Jan 12

Location hidden

#18 Mar 18, 2012
DISASTER LOOMS wrote:
you can breed out ugly ignorant bw with poor maternal instincts. but most bm r 2 stupid to figure out the difference.
What African-Americans need to do is breed out idiots like Reality Speaks and Harrisson.

They give a bad name to African-Americans.
bLACK Man

Fredericksburg, VA

#19 Mar 18, 2012
karen wrote:
hey, white man, i agree. if black males want to get rid of black women- hey, fine- go for it. but my point is exactly what you've stated..they need to first understand they are also getting rid of themselves. it's called GENOCIDE. and the worse part is when they are done 'breeding' out black women, racist white males will go after the remaining black males and either enslave them or kill them (as racist white males aren't going to just sit back and let these fellas screw all the ww they can find--just not going to happen)..
so i don't get this entire exercise.
God made the races and there isn't a darn thing a man (especially dumb, ignorant ones) can do to change this. if you get rid of black women- you get rid of the black race. period.
The black race is a matriarchal hell hole. This has nothing to with whites.
bLACK Man

Fredericksburg, VA

#20 Mar 18, 2012
karen wrote:
<quoted text>
imo, bw are doing the right thing by lowering their birth numbers drastically..bw should NOT use sperm banks as of right now as that same twisted logic is in that sperm as well. if bw could just sit tight and let all this WEAKNESS subside- they are straight...as of right now i think it will take another 10 yrs before the stronger bm rise again. right now bw are birthing zero in terms of males..
yea black women breed weakness. We already know this. And we've come to correct the problem.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

African-American Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 4 min No Contest 1,583,138
News POLL: Most Black Americans Don't Want Confedera... 13 min Fun Facts 54
So you blacks really think us Asians are on you... 37 min Terresa 27
Fck America and fck Americans foreigners are fr... 39 min Wavy Ricky 3
448 murders in Shitcago so far this year 39 min Ugly monkeys 13
A BM invented the Telescope? 43 min Ugly monkeys 3
Trump will pardon Joe Arpaio tonight. Another ... 1 hr Harrisson 10
News Trump's lack of moral compass leaves America on... 4 hr youll shoot your ... 247
Is there any intelligence at all among the blac... 5 hr Harrisson 40
Rape by Cop 8 hr The Power Of Mast... 48
Tomi Lehren dating a Black Man!!!! 8 hr Redefined 136
More from around the web