Black men are the most sell out race ...

“I Luv Carbon Dioxide”

Level 10

Since: Dec 08

Home, sweet home.

#613 Oct 11, 2013
Oops, that's:

I'm NOT ashamed of my race, or proud; I was born that way. Not something I earned or did, I'm a natural. I didn't sell out, I bought in.
Soul Hunter

Los Angeles, CA

#614 Oct 11, 2013
You can say whatever you like if it makes you feel better bm with any sense and anything going for themselves will continue too by pass bw.

“Sexy emo chick :)”

Level 3

Since: Apr 13

Location hidden

#615 Oct 11, 2013
Everytime a bm dates a ww...there is always gonna be single white men for me..so thts a good thing.Bm please keep dating out..dnt stop!! Breed yourselves out lol

“>3 =O”

Level 5

Since: Mar 12

los angeles

#616 Oct 16, 2013
Mint cookies wrote:
Everytime a bm dates a ww...there is always gonna be single white men for me..so thts a good thing.Bm please keep dating out..dnt stop!! Breed yourselves out lol
Lol you pretty much stole my line except put it the other way around. You should go for mexican guys actually, more single mexican women.
Pat

East Alton, IL

#617 Oct 17, 2013
I'm a black woman and white men try to hook up with me all the time. Really good looking ones and black men can't handle it. I suggest black women go out with white men and while you're at it get your black friend to do the double dating thing with you watch how all eyes will be on you. I've experience it many times and have so much fun with it. LOVE IT. Especially the sexy white cops in unifoms.

“Black Luv or Bust!”

Level 7

Since: Jul 11

Location hidden

#618 Oct 25, 2013
*Really...and what are bw who blindly praise and run up behind anything non-black...licking their asses clean just for a pat on the head...how are they not sell outs?

Please...some of you silly ass heffas are worst than any nonbw could ever be...you're ruder,more insulting,more degrading and more hateful than any nonbw towards bm...all bm!

And the sad thing is...you actually think that this makes you progressive...lmbao!
princessjane

Korea

#619 Nov 1, 2013
I disagree. White men are the "sellouts". Ive seen way more of them with Asian women... than black men with white women. Asian and white couple is the highest interracial couples. Js.

“"Class, the #1 Motivator"”

Level 8

Since: Aug 09

Location hidden

#620 Nov 1, 2013
Shut it down people. You know this thread ain't sh*t!
Mikemike the big homie

Chicago, IL

#621 Mar 9, 2014
Please!!! black women are the biggest sellouts! Black men skip out on yall because Yall love to put us down like the white man. American Bw fight us about every major decision instead of shutting up and letting men be men. American Black women don't know their role anymore. College educated are even worse. YALL have huge egos bigger than most men. A HUGE turn off. AMERICAN black women worships money puts black men down right next to the white man like unloyal traitors. Please annotate my use of the word AMERICAN because it's only american black women that seems to be the lost cause. Now I'm not the black man that just don't see my race of women fit for marriage. That's not were I'm coming from but if I didn't meet the few foreign positive nurturing black women I might of lost hope for my race altogether. I tell my brothers to grab your degrees and travel the world. Meet your black queens from other places because AMERICAN black women are lost!!
Mikemike the big homie

Chicago, IL

#622 Mar 9, 2014
And being angry black women is not justified in any kind of way! Why are you angry. Most our grandmothers knew how to hold on to their husbands because they were obedient and respecting of their men. This whole angry black woman phase is NEW! Birth in the 90's same time the number single mothers in the black community started skyrocketing
What Up wit dat chit

Philadelphia, PA

#623 Mar 9, 2014
BlackRoots wrote:
Black men are the most sell out of all men and unloyal I have to share my opinion and be real, whereas black woman will stay loyal. Its like black men lack black history, there roots and their culture especially the long generation SMH and before you come with this B*llshit about black woman have attitude, just think about WHY black woman have attitude. REMEMBER from SLAVERY days black woman where born strong, taught to be strong and strong minded. Is it because they take no BULLSHIT that you say they have 'Attitude' or is it because some of you can't Handle a strong minded woman? Think deep and I am a black man by the way an ashamed black man, but I want to hear your opinions from BLACK MEN because it is a disgrace to black humanity. I understand its not every black man and I also understand REGARDLESS of race if you fall for someone then you fall for them, but I'm talking about the black men that diss there OWN woman and purposely go for a White woman. I won't comment if white trolls decide to come here and talk Sh*t. Black woman are Loyal and beautiful wives and they treat their black men like kings, if they where given a chance that is.
AND the Black Boy said .... Isss just can't go wit out dat White Women !!!!!

Isss need her to pay my bills.
What Up wit dat chit

Philadelphia, PA

#624 Mar 9, 2014
Mikemike the big homie wrote:
And being angry black women is not justified in any kind of way! Why are you angry. Most our grandmothers knew how to hold on to their husbands because they were obedient and respecting of their men. This whole angry black woman phase is NEW! Birth in the 90's same time the number single mothers in the black community started skyrocketing
"obedient and respecting of their men"

The Black Man needs to get himself a Dog.
What Up wit dat chit

Philadelphia, PA

#625 Mar 9, 2014
Mikemike the big homie wrote:
And being angry black women is not justified in any kind of way! Why are you angry. Most our grandmothers knew how to hold on to their husbands because they were obedient and respecting of their men. This whole angry black woman phase is NEW! Birth in the 90's same time the number single mothers in the black community started skyrocketing
"This whole angry black woman phase is NEW! Birth in the 90's"

Id be Angry too if I had to deal with a Pig Headed, No Smarts, Only Care for Himself Black man.

Level 8

Since: Aug 09

Saint Louis, MO

#626 Mar 9, 2014
Black men are always a target. And when we have to fight back, we get very little support from the sisters. Sisters are brainwashed to bow down to white women and to always attack the brothers. This is one sick and efffed up society we live in.

Level 1

Since: Oct 13

Location hidden

#627 Mar 23, 2014
Black men whining as usual when most of the hate threads on here getting heat are directed towards BW STARTED BY BM. Im tired of this we're the sell outs when most of yall 23% or more date outside your race. YALL ARE MAD CAUSE BW ARE WAKING UP AND TIRED OF BEING BABY MAMAS. OUT OF THE black race black women are more educated and most of us are not incarcerated like so many black men are at one point in their life. BM DO NOT CONTRIBUTE ANYTHING TO THEIR OFFSPRING MOST OF THE TIME. END UP BEING A CHILD SUPPORT CHECK. even when yall do have a biracial baby. More white and non black women are waking up to BM'S BULLSHIT!!Black women please date non black men including White, latino,arab, Norwegian, Asian, etc. They have FAMILY VALUES, MORAL, and a STEADY LEGITIMATE INCOME. You see how I sad legitimate and now a got damn DRUG DEALER!! WHICH IS GLORIFIED IN EVERY RAP SONG. THE YOUNGER GENERATION OF BM IS THE DOWNFALL OF THE BM!! All the Black women nowadays are complaining so much how deadbeat yall are in every area of life!!ALWAYS LOOKING FOR A HANDOUT AND BLAMING THE "MAN". THIS AINT 1973 NO MO. GROW THE FUCK UP

Level 1

Since: Oct 13

Location hidden

#629 Mar 23, 2014
Abdurratln wrote:
Black men are always a target. And when we have to fight back, we get very little support from the sisters. Sisters are brainwashed to bow down to white women and to always attack the brothers. This is one sick and efffed up society we live in.
WHINY WHINY WHINY. Go get white becky to wipe your tears! No your lack of responsibility and insecurity is why the younger generations of bm will be the downfall of black women. YALL DISRESPECT ANY WOMAN THAT LOOKS LIKE YOUR DAMN MAMA!! Now that is SICK!! BE MEN and man the FUCK UP ALREADY!! STOP playing the victim!! You don't see black women playing this role we 're too busy getting our degrees and getting great jobs!! BLACK WOMEN DATE OUTSIDE YOUR RACE!!mOST OF THE bw I talk to always say bm bring them down whether financially or emotionally!! THEY DONT KNOW HOW TO BE MEN!! Just boys stuck in mens bodies complaining about the got damn "man"!! its 2014!! WE HAVE A MIXED PRESIDENT SHUT UP ALREADY!
kaleem R

Brooklyn, NY

#630 Apr 14, 2014
BlackRoots wrote:
Black men are the most sell out of all men and unloyal I have to share my opinion and be real, whereas black woman will stay loyal. Its like black men lack black history, there roots and their culture especially the long generation SMH and before you come with this B*llshit about black woman have attitude, just think about WHY black woman have attitude. REMEMBER from SLAVERY days black woman where born strong, taught to be strong and strong minded. Is it because they take no BULLSHIT that you say they have 'Attitude' or is it because some of you can't Handle a strong minded woman? Think deep and I am a black man by the way an ashamed black man, but I want to hear your opinions from BLACK MEN because it is a diskpgrace to black humanity. I understand its not every black man and I also understand REGARDLESS of race if you fall for someone then you fall for them, but I'm talking about the black men that diss there OWN woman and purposely go for a White woman. I won't comment if white trolls decide to come here and talk Sh*t. Black woman are Loyal and beautiful wives and they treat their black men like kings, if they where given a chance that is.
Your the worse kind of black man a sellout hoping that black will approve of you. Your so misinformed that you don't realize they will see you thhe same way. Knowing mostly everything you said is untrue all your looking for is people to like you while you help set black men back. Your not worthy to be a black man
MOSTBlackMenSuck

Jersey City, NJ

#631 Jul 29, 2014
ria91 wrote:
<quoted text>
WHINY WHINY WHINY. Go get white becky to wipe your tears! No your lack of responsibility and insecurity is why the younger generations of bm will be the downfall of black women. YALL DISRESPECT ANY WOMAN THAT LOOKS LIKE YOUR DAMN MAMA!! Now that is SICK!! BE MEN and man the FUCK UP ALREADY!! STOP playing the victim!! You don't see black women playing this role we 're too busy getting our degrees and getting great jobs!! BLACK WOMEN DATE OUTSIDE YOUR RACE!!mOST OF THE bw I talk to always say bm bring them down whether financially or emotionally!! THEY DONT KNOW HOW TO BE MEN!! Just boys stuck in mens bodies complaining about the got damn "man"!! its 2014!! WE HAVE A MIXED PRESIDENT SHUT UP ALREADY!
Amen!

“Sleep is My Sanctuary”

Since: Mar 14

Location hidden

#632 Jul 29, 2014
I see the powers that be have is fighting each other again...
Aussie Bob

Adelaide, Australia

#633 Jul 29, 2014
BlackRoots wrote:
Black men are the most sell out of all men and unloyal I have to share my opinion and be real, whereas black woman will stay loyal. Its like black men lack black history, there roots and their culture especially the long generation SMH and before you come with this B*llshit about black woman have attitude, just think about WHY black woman have attitude. REMEMBER from SLAVERY days black woman where born strong, taught to be strong and strong minded. Is it because they take no BULLSHIT that you say they have 'Attitude' or is it because some of you can't Handle a strong minded woman? Think deep and I am a black man by the way an ashamed black man, but I want to hear your opinions from BLACK MEN because it is a disgrace to black humanity. I understand its not every black man and I also understand REGARDLESS of race if you fall for someone then you fall for them, but I'm talking about the black men that diss there OWN woman and purposely go for a White woman. I won't comment if white trolls decide to come here and talk Sh*t. Black woman are Loyal and beautiful wives and they treat their black men like kings, if they where given a chance that is.
Your honesty is a noble trait...

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

African-American Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
17-year-old black boy sexting with 16-year-old ... 3 min Wadi 1
Why Do Black People Look So Ugly Compared To Al... (Aug '15) 5 min Black people suck 83
Young entrepreneur breaks into poultry business 10 min Wadi 1
Oakland Raiders to move to Las Vegas? 13 min RMGHispanic Causi... 6
News Dueling groups to rally at Confederate landmark 16 min Synque 395
White male tells truth about IRBW 23 min Drilling for the ... 811
super bows 23 min super bows 1
Italians are NOT White!!!! (Feb '12) 25 min evil nerd 6,179
the moors were black africans not arabs!!! (Jun '08) 1 hr TranshumanX 43,481
Most teacher-student statutory rapists are White 2 hr TheOriginalDoby 29
HANNIBAL BARCA - of Carthage (North Africa) ... (Oct '07) 2 hr Moses 3,423
Are white women attracted to black men? (Aug '06) 5 hr A__v__A 123,775
More from around the web