why do blacks date ugly uncooked turk...

why do blacks date ugly uncooked turkey pale skin people?

Posted in the African-American Forum

First Prev
of 7
Next Last
the man

United States

#1 Mar 28, 2013
Im a black man and i just wanna know why
Skin peelers

Newark, NJ

#3 Mar 28, 2013
_0h-Rea11y_ wrote:
and decent white
women were never interested in the first place....
Lol you actually believe the crap you shovel.
Bubba

Louisville, KY

#4 Mar 28, 2013
the man wrote:
Im a black man and i just wanna know why
Because whites look a lot better than you ugly jungle apes.
Skin peelers

Newark, NJ

#5 Mar 28, 2013
_0h-Rea11y_ wrote:
What's left?
Orientals?
...Hindus?
smh.....
Hindus are oriental/asian, you white trolling dumbass.
Skin peelers

Newark, NJ

#6 Mar 28, 2013
Anyway bm bang ww cause they are slutty and easy. Simple as that. We men first black second.
Rim-n-tire renter

United States

#7 Mar 28, 2013
Skin peelers wrote:
<quoted text>
Lol you actually believe the crap you shovel.
That "CRAP" looks like YOU! Lol
Skin peelers

Newark, NJ

#8 Mar 28, 2013
Bubba wrote:
<quoted text>Because whites look a lot better than you ugly jungle apes.
Ok cracker why do so many ww bang bm,if we are ugly.
the man

United States

#9 Mar 28, 2013
_0h-Rea11y_ wrote:
Because black women are done with them, and decent white
women were never interested in the first place. What's left?
Orientals?
...Hindus?
smh.....
Lol just like your name oh really?
In my city of montgomery al alot of bm still dates bw, and my gf is also black so wtf you talking about punk azz white boy?
White men like need to be beat up, and put in trash can along with slutty azz white women.
Nobody want your women dude they are sluts the same way like you who only try an use black women as sex material, and try your best to break up bm and bw with your foolishness.
Come to my area i'll have some for you pale mfs
Skin peelers

Newark, NJ

#10 Mar 28, 2013
Whites date out the most anyway. At 9 percent of their total population date out.
Bubba

Louisville, KY

#11 Mar 28, 2013
Skin peelers wrote:
<quoted text>
Ok cracker why do so many ww bang bm,if we are ugly.
I have seen the ww you black guys date....and they are ugly fat sows who are DESPERATE for a boyfriend. Does that answer your question, n----r?
Malcontent X

Lowell, MA

#12 Mar 28, 2013
Because they prefer pale turkey coloring over the color of excrement. Pretty simple. They prefer straight hair over a brillo pad.
Malcontent X

Lowell, MA

#15 Mar 28, 2013
Skin peelers wrote:
<quoted text>
Hindus are oriental/asian, you white trolling dumbass.
Oriental is a carpet, not a race. Asian is the correct term you dumb ass and they're not considered Asians. Most are considered Indian. And Hinduism is a religion not a race. I always love to laugh at a dumb ass calling others dumb ass.
the man

United States

#16 Mar 28, 2013
Bubba wrote:
<quoted text>Because whites look a lot better than you ugly jungle apes.
You obviously dont what you are talking about, white women look like pale naked mole rats to me lil skinny azz white jungle bunnies lol you funny dude.
My cousin tried a wm before, and he got her pregnant, and left, he stay for a lil bit when the child was born.
But he eventually left, and got another bw pregnant with 2 kids.
I never seen him again, and he never came to see his child.
Now she getting married to this bm who takes care of his 2 sons by his self, idk what happen to the mother.
Black people who believe in dating white cause they figure whites are better, they are lacking common sense entirely, and need to be taught some knowledge.
I hate you white people all alot of you white people wanna do is date blacks so you can promote, and help destoy black america, and then admit thats what you wanna do at that.
I hate you people dude but here whites are not welcome to the black community at all, and i dare you to show up in it.
Truth bringer

Newark, NJ

#17 Mar 28, 2013
_0h-Rea11y_ wrote:
Wow, 9% of whites date out.
lol...
That's less than the percentage of the population that IS black, you ignorant mud hut engineer.....
Whats 9 percent of 250 million fool.
Truth bringer

Newark, NJ

#18 Mar 28, 2013
Malcontent X wrote:
<quoted text>
Oriental is a carpet, not a race. Asian is the correct term you dumb ass and they're not considered Asians. Most are considered Indian. And Hinduism is a religion not a race. I always love to laugh at a dumb ass calling others dumb ass.
Indians from india are Asian you dumbass.
Truth bringer

Newark, NJ

#19 Mar 28, 2013
Got alot of stupid whites in this forum.
the man

United States

#20 Mar 28, 2013
Bubba wrote:
<quoted text>I have seen the ww you black guys date....and they are ugly fat sows who are DESPERATE for a boyfriend. Does that answer your question, n----r?
Nobody wants your women dude not the ones that you think is fine or the ones ugly ones which i think is all of them.
The bm that does marry ww be the ugly bm so whats the difference from any of the ww?
the man

United States

#22 Mar 28, 2013
Malcontent X wrote:
Because they prefer pale turkey coloring over the color of excrement. Pretty simple. They prefer straight hair over a brillo pad.
Idk where you get that lie from but i mostly prefer a women a big fro or curly hair.
You a hypocrite to have the belief that all bm likes ww well if you do then you a twisted minded person.
I dont even see bm here dating ww at all really but i do see skinny body ww on social sites looking for bm.
Nobody wants ww dude, atleast not the really good looking black men trust me on that.
But i dont even see no bm dating ww here so you a hypocrite.
the man

United States

#23 Mar 28, 2013
Skin peelers wrote:
Anyway bm bang ww cause they are slutty and easy. Simple as that. We men first black second.
exactly they are slutty, and easy slutty acts from a women would attract any men of any race but its not gonna attract the true love.
They have no self respect for they self...they have no pride for they self... And no real women is in them at all really.
White people is always calling black people monkey's but white people goes around having sexual relationships with the actual pet monkey's so dpnt that make yall look fools?
Your women will have sex with horses, chickens anything.
They dont care cause they are sluts, and white men deserves to live in the woods.
Malcontent X

Lowell, MA

#24 Mar 28, 2013
the man wrote:
<quoted text>
You obviously dont what you are talking about, white women look like pale naked mole rats to me lil skinny azz white jungle bunnies lol you funny dude.
Yeah? And black people are the color of excrement (go look that up) and they have air like a brillo pad and lips like tires. We all know the little lie that black people tell white people about how they think they are better looking than white people. If that was true, you wouldn't see most black women straighten their hair and become more attractive to both black and white men. Dont blame me, I'm not God who decided to give black people matty brillo pads on their head, so it's not my fault. But to lie about it and claim its great isn't going to work because the actual behavior of black people is the opposite of what they try to say and both whites and blacks know it.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 7
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

African-American Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 2 min An NFL Fan 1,405,783
Wasted Tax Dollars !! 2 min Hillary 2016 6
Whites are delusional. 3 min Isis 25
Neonazis on Godlikeproductions Mad at Hillary's... 7 min Revolution 1
Trump Caught Trying To Hire Foreign Workers....... 9 min RMG El Rey de Tra... 5
Jesus had the skin of Burnt Brass (Mar '11) 9 min Moses 408
BM Thwarts White Rapist & Robber. 10 min nave 27
Black Inventions That Whites Take Credit For (Nov '07) 2 hr real expert 974
What race are Somalis? (Aug '07) 8 hr Moses 14,549
More from around the web