thats just gross.

Since: Jul 10

Location hidden

#2 Nov 16, 2011
blacksexyman82 wrote:
LMAO...
thats just gross.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =QM2iea9W0Y0XX
Shutup fool. These are the same white folks you PRAISE. Foolish is the man (Blacksexyman82, that is) who revere the ways of the world!!!
blacksexyman82

Montgomery Village, MD

#3 Nov 16, 2011
so your defended white men?????????

“live,love,laugh, succeed”

Level 1

Since: Oct 11

Location hidden

#4 Nov 16, 2011
Thats disgusting. In any race that shit is worth a double vomit.
Ruddagah

Misterton, UK

#5 Nov 17, 2011
Ruddagah

Misterton, UK

#7 Nov 17, 2011
Avery (black) was convicted of incest in 1994...

http://www.wrdw.com/crimeteam12/headlines/569...

OWNED!
Ruddagah

Misterton, UK

#8 Nov 17, 2011
Black Men charged with sex crimes including incest...

http://blog.al.com/live/2008/12/men_charged_w...

OWNED!
Ruddagah

Misterton, UK

#11 Nov 17, 2011
sand_cracker wrote:
<quoted text>
Still, it's a white thing. Some black folks may do it, though. For that I blame the white slaveowner rapists, who injected forcefully their vile genes in the black slaves, and now we see the sad result. This sh$t never happens in Africa.
Oh my god, are you stupid??? Did you not see the size of that thread?? There are news reports of negroes being busted for raping their kids deep in the heart of Africa where there are no White men.

Come on, I know you blacks pride yourselves on being delusional, but you have to admit, incest is definitely more of a black thing. All depraved sexual acts are more common in the black community. This is one of the reasons blacks created the AIDS virus. They can't stop humping things they shouldn't.
Ruddagah

Misterton, UK

#12 Nov 17, 2011
sand_cracker wrote:
<quoted text>
This sh$t never happens in Africa.
READ THE THREAD and educate yourself.

There are Ghanians, South Africans, Zimbabweans, Nigerians and negroes from Swaziland being busted for raping their own kids.

INCEST RIFE AMONG KENYAN TEENS
http://www.newnation.co/forums/showthread.php...

Next you'll be saying Kenya's not in Africa... LMAO!!

You negroes are desperate and deluded. You need to grow up, wake up and join reality with the rest of us.
jek dd

De Soto, KS

#13 Nov 17, 2011
90% of child molesters are white men,FBI stats.

Level 1

Location hidden

#14 Nov 17, 2011
jek dd wrote:
90% of child molesters are white men,FBI stats.
I don't know if the percentage is that high but I have friend who works for FBI and he says that the majority of child molesters are white males ages 18-50.....when they're looking for a possible suspect they're keeping an eye outt for white males.....sorry white people but its true. Its a truth you can't escape.s

Level 1

Location hidden

#15 Nov 17, 2011
cocoachanel23 wrote:
<quoted text>
I don't know if the percentage is that high but I have friend who works for FBI and he says that the majority of child molesters are white males ages 18-50.....when they're looking for a possible suspect they're keeping an eye outt for white males.....sorry white people but its true. Its a truth you can't escape.s
Sorry I got the ages wrong that's the ages for rapist. The average child molesters are white males ages 40-70 hmmm let's see who could fit in that category.....oh yeah jerry sandusky

oh _ ReaIIy _ __

“Shove your "Warnings"”

Since: Jul 11

where da sun don't shine....

#16 Nov 17, 2011
sand_packer wrote:
<quoted text>

I blame the white slaveowner rapists, who injected forcefully their vile genes in the black slaves, and now we see the sad result.
Yeah, well, negroes are the "original" humans, the first people on Earth. Whites came along later and "stole all your knowledge".
So, according to negro logic,
....WE learned that shjt,
from YALL.

sand_cracker
Level 8

Since: Jul 11

Location hidden

#17 Nov 17, 2011
oh _ ReaIIy ___ wrote:
<quoted text>Yeah, well, negroes are the "original" humans, the first people on Earth. Whites came along later and "stole all your knowledge".
So, according to negro logic,
....WE learned that shjt,
from YALL.
Every rule has its exceptions. In this particular case, you invented that shjt yourselves, I'll give you credit for it. Some other things you deserve credit for: living in caves and trailer parks, bestiality, pedophilia, gerontophilia, homosexualism and all other sexual deviations, rape, slavery... the list is too long to be quoted here in its entirety.
blacksexyman82

Montgomery Village, MD

#18 Nov 17, 2011
cocoachanel23 wrote:
<quoted text>
white men like to prey on the young and weak.
appalled by this

Keokuk, IA

#21 Jun 25, 2012
ignorant mofos
black bitches will keep their mouths shut
fnord

Scottsdale, AZ

#22 Jun 25, 2012
Blacks are constantly molesting their relatives, but the "no snitching" rule protects the molester. Because paternity is often unknown among kneegrows, it's also common for incest to occur among consenting sex partners who don't realize they are brother/sister, parent/child, or even grandparent/grandchild.
A guy

Hot Springs, SD

#23 Jun 28, 2012
The no snitching rule is for the so called gangsters and any race could commit incest white,black,Asian,Mexican,Indi an(people from India) or even native amerians

Revelry
Level 5

Since: Jan 12

United States

#24 Jun 28, 2012
I cant believe someone even posted this story.it would be more incredible if a white man DIDNT impregnate his daughter.if the boys could have babies,ALOT more of them would be pregnant than the girls.they prefer 0-12 yr old boys.they actually LOVE his child a/nus.its their fried chicken and watermelon! I saw a teenage skater boy staring at a little boy with his mother,for a long amount of time.the young pediphil/e had a strong need for a/nus already.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

African-American Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Jesse Williams dating a white women 1 min Jax 1
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 3 min USAsince1680 1,521,912
NEGROES -- what would be your preferred method... 5 min IT IS I 68
Racists are not born, they're created 8 min Harrisson 33
wrote a poetry book for my black fiancee 9 min Ttt 12
Long day today. I can OOK for about a hour or t... 10 min The Sharpened Axe 7
The Moors, Egyptians and Phoenicians were not b... (Jun '14) 10 min Anonymous 1,702
Baltimore Over 100 Homocides This Year! 48 min lmao 43
Do black men really have larger penises? (Sep '10) 2 hr Djones220 1,487
White Pride Comes Roaring Back. 3 hr Harrisson 41
More from around the web