fdr created welfare for whites

fdr created welfare for whites

Posted in the African-American Forum

Spikewebbe

Jersey City, NJ

#2 Feb 6, 2013
fanti1977 wrote:
FOR ALL you white who get enraged and comment all time about black people who need to get off their tails and work. Well you need to do your homework . When Franklin Rooselvet created the New deal during the 1930's and the Great Depression these programs were created by a Racist President who only had the best interest of WHITE AMERICA IN MIND!WHY WOULD A WHEEL CHAIR BOUND PRESIDENT LIKE FDR CARE ABOUT A RACE OF PEOPLE WHO HE CALLED N---ERS IN PRIVATE CONVERSATIONS? HE MADE JOKES ABOUT THE "DARKIES" AND REFUSED TO HAVE A PERSONAL AUDIENCE WITH BLACK CIVIL RIGHTS LEADERS AT THE WHITE HOUSE, when they want to make demands to end JIM CROW AND NATIONAL RACE DISCRIMINATION He would send a White House staffer in his place and they would ask the Black men WHAT DO YOU"BOYS" WANT?. Rooselvet even refused to sign an ANTI-LYNCHING BILL . ALL OF THAT AND YOU THINK HE WAS A FIGHTER OF HUMAN AND CIVIL RIGHTS? YOU GOT TO BE KIDDING!Welfare was for whites even though Blacks did get public funding it differed from funding to whites especially in the southern Jim Crow states. It was many whites in the public aid administration sector who believed blacks didn't need to get as much money as the whites. I guess they believed we were INFERIOR. and this wild stereotype you got about WELFARE CASEWORKERS HAVING THEIR ORIGINS IN AMERICAN BLACK URBAN AREAS, BUMP THAT OFF TOO.CASEWORKERS BEGAN IN THE AMERICAN ENGLISH COLONIES THEY WOULD GO TO WHITE SETTLERS HOMES AND ENCOURAGE THEM TO GO OUT AND WORK. BUT NO WHITE PEOPLE AREN'T LAZY NOW ARE THEY HUH? DO YOUR HOMEWORK WELFARE WAS MADE FOR YOU WHITES!
Wow, interesting; I'm not sure if you are 100% correct about this but I would bet that you're 75-80% correct. Us young folks today have NO idea of how racist the US was during this time...Black people could hardly do anything--luckily there were a few Black people who slipped through the cracks and became successful. Great post but get ready for the ignorant and clueless racist who are going to bash your truthful post.
Balack Obama

United States

#4 Feb 6, 2013
why are so many nighas on welfare then
Balack Obama

United States

#6 Feb 6, 2013
TheOriginalDoby wrote:
<quoted text>
Dumbass, did you read the OP? CAN you read the OP?
its theoriginalDOPY when are you planning your leave again
Where my sunblock

Newark, NJ

#7 Feb 6, 2013
All entitlement programs were created for whites. That's why more whites are on them than blacks.

Whites like to twist things up using per capital and stuff like that. They are just dead inside. That's why suicide rates are so high with these people.
Spikewebbe

Jersey City, NJ

#8 Feb 7, 2013
fanti1977 wrote:
<quoted text> Thank you for taking time to read this.No it may not be a 100% but I think I did try to give enough information that was some what accurate. You say you're young well don't make a mistake by not trying to get get to the source of truth when it comes to origins of American policies especially when African Americans are involved. I made a mistake of believing everything my family and other authority figures would tell me about American Presidents and their attitude and beliefs about our Black race. From Thomas Jefferson to Abe Lincoln to Franklin Rooselvet. Blacks didn't know the real story about these men behind history making government policies that affected the lives of millions of African Americans. We put them Olympic mountaintops, a place they didn't deserve to stand on. Because they were Racist to the soul. After years of believing these bigger than life tales about them, and then realize you were fed lies, the truth can be very disappointing. Research and seek out the truth there are many websites and books that will help you in your search for the real story. Thanks again, you are a Dear one.
Thanks, another great post by you.
Spikewebbe

Jersey City, NJ

#9 Feb 7, 2013
TheOriginalDoby wrote:
<quoted text>
Dumbass, did you read the OP? CAN you read the OP?
Doby, this person is obviously an idiot. Believes what he wants to believe.
diane

Denver, CO

#10 Dec 21, 2014
Balack Obama wrote:
why are so many nighas on welfare then
Because whites stole their resources.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

African-American Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 3 min Henry 1,536,607
News Black Is Beautiful, But Hair Is Still Political 6 min NEGROE WILLIE 2
San Francisco Liberal - Murder the elderly 11 min Idiot Detector 41
wtf is ringworm!!!!!! 12 min Educated 26
News 'Racist' Flyers Pressuring Blacks To Report Lat... 31 min NEGROE WILLIE 2
Tiger Woods arrested for DUI 38 min Rotary Rocket 4
Always remember 9/11, but just forget about sla... (Sep '13) 39 min Terence 71
What is wrong with white people? 51 min KIP 28
HA HA HA! Trump cuts $1.7 TRILLION in welfare! 1 hr coretta 246
Are African-Americans the worst ethnic group in... 3 hr 2 Dogs 31