First Prev
of 7
Next Last

Since: Jan 08

Georgetown, SC

#139 May 25, 2008
fair_guy wrote:
<quoted text>
They do all of that to get yall @zzes attention...
Hey Fair_guy. I agree and I'd have to say the same for the girls. Somewhere she's recieved positive reinforcement from men for being a high maintenance bitch who is stuck on herself.
Lol!
"always talking bout what you've got, girl you know that you need to stop..."

From what I've seen these women have men wrapped around their manicured fingers in most cases.

(shrugs shoulders.)

Way of the world i guess.

“Uncle Tom”

Since: Feb 07

Brooklyn, NY

#140 May 25, 2008
HawtBlackNaturalFemale wrote:
<quoted text>Is it bad that as a female I agree and endorse this message...?
Awww to hell with it if it is? Since when do I care about what others think about my ramblings...
Lol!
What would be the male counterpart to this I wonder? The male primadonnas who spend countless dollars on useless rims, huge SUVs that they have to sell drugs to make enough money to fill the gas tanks of, who negate the once useful space of the trunk by filling it with huge ear damaging speakers....
Yeah, neither of these archetypes are my fav...
hawt
Dont forget the 5 TVS and xbox, oh and the spinners.5

“Cake in hand cake n mouth what”

Since: Feb 08

Big D

#141 Jun 4, 2008
Chiris wrote:
I am so tired of people knocking high maintenance women. I like, other women wear makeup because I like to, not because I have to. My skin is flawless,my natural teeth are perfectly straight, and yes I have huge (real) breasts, a little waist ang killer legs. I love beautiful well made clothes, and no, I am not a cheap date. Did I mention I graduated top of my class, and Im getting my PhD? Just because a girl doesn't want to spend her life cooking and cleaning for some regualar guy, with a regular job, living in a regular house with his average kids doesn't mean she's a bitch. I'm not average, so why be withan average guy. That's not right. We call guy like me winners, but women like me are 'high maintenance'. Double standard.
i dont call yall winners,I call yall fkin dumb a-holes who think they own the world and are better bc of their social or economical background. get a clue bytch

“*Shittin Me*”

Level 1

Since: Mar 07

Summer Hill

#142 Jun 10, 2008
freeradical wrote:
<quoted text>
Dont forget the 5 TVS and xbox, oh and the spinners.5
dam man!!....you look like my uncle.....wicho soul azz....peace my brotha!!..big jake.
Patusel

Surprise, AZ

#143 Jun 14, 2009

Level 8

Since: Jan 08

Wichita, KS

#144 Apr 13, 2012
I've never been materialistic some of my clothes I've had for years.I only have 3-4 pairs of shoes I wear
So Very True

Toms River, NJ

#145 Oct 1, 2013
Obviously the reason why us men can't meet a decent woman anymore today.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 7
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

African-American Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Name something POSITIVE about black people. 4 min Your Proragative 366
Darren Wilson cleared – Mikey Brown still good… 4 min IamCuriousNow 4
Hebrew Israelite (Feb '11) 4 min Carly HI YAH 105,005
Whites the new minority in America by 2044 6 min Matthew_1 104
Are black people natural savages? (Nov '11) 7 min Black Power 176
All women prefer white men 8 min Matthew_1 28
Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 9 min Grey Ghost 1,174,670
I need proof that the Ancient Egyptians Were No... (Oct '07) 1 hr IMHOTEP 28,689
Per Capita Blacks commit 440% more crime thanWh... (May '12) 1 hr Mick_ 685
More from around the web