fake, high-maintenance women suck!

Posted in the African-American Forum

First Prev
of 7
Next Last
nunyabeezwax

Chicago, IL

#1 Nov 6, 2007
You could be high-maintenance and fake if...

-you wear makeup more than special occasions.

-your hair is pre-owned, LOL

-you pay $40-50 for toxic polish for hands and feet (nails)

-you wear sweat shop "designer" fashions and carry fancy purses that cost too much $$$$$$$$
kayane foster

United States

#2 Nov 6, 2007
i dont think this makes you high maintenance or fake you just like to take care of yourself but i dont think its right for them to think there are better than other people that dont do that stuff
nunyabeezwax

Chicago, IL

#3 Nov 6, 2007
kayane foster wrote:
i dont think this makes you high maintenance or fake you just like to take care of yourself but i dont think its right for them to think there are better than other people that dont do that stuff
Poisoning yourself is hardly taking good care of yourself. And wasting money on trifling things. Have you ever been near a nail shop and gotten a whiff? It'll knock you out. And all the rich Thai girls making all the dough wear masks! How is that for the irony? They get rich off your $$$$$ and protect themselves while you breathe in fumes and absorb it in your nails...
Miss Bee

Dallas, TX

#4 Nov 6, 2007
Obviously you have no life because you wouldn't be worrying about the next woman and how she chooses to take care of herself. Don't get mad at these women because they want to look nice and not walk around with their hair all over their head or would you rather theylook homely to boost your own ego. Don't get mad because some of them like myself are working on college degrees , and have good jobs so that they can afford to do whatever it is they want to achieve even if it is materialism.It's none of your beezwax because I've earned every designer purse and other nice things that I own so in the words of Jill Scott. Hate on me hata/ What I've got/ I paid for /so I'm gonna do me/ Go on and hate on me hata/ you can hate on me.
blackamerican

Port Huron, MI

#6 Nov 6, 2007
nunyabeezwax wrote:
-you wear sweat shop "designer" fashions and carry fancy purses that cost too much $$$$$$$$
DON'T BE A HATER! MAYBE A MAN NEVER TREATED YOU OUT BEFORE ON YOUR HAIR AND NAILS! IF YOU HAVE A JOB OR A MAN..THEN GO OUT AND TREAT YOURSELF, INSTEAD OF CONCERNING YOURSELF ABOUT HIGH MAINTENANCE WOMEN! WOMEN WHO SPEND A LOT OF MONEY ON NAILS IS THEIR BUSINESS,BECAUSE THEY HAVE MONEY, AND I DON'T BLAME THEM!!
BlackAmericanPri ncess

Naperville, IL

#7 Nov 6, 2007
I know I'm high maintenance and I don't care. lol.My man still loves me and so do my friends.

Level 1

Since: Oct 07

Location hidden

#8 Nov 6, 2007
Nunyabeezwax,

Well good thing for you, there are variety of personalities women possess, so it’s not tough to find a woman that’s not FAKE, HIGH-MAINTENANCE as you put it.
Sad but True

Chantilly, VA

#9 Nov 6, 2007
nunyabeezwax wrote:
You want one but can't afford one! LMAO
kayane foster also black

United States

#10 Nov 7, 2007
they were those masks so they dont get sick from peoples germs!
nunyabeezwax

Chicago, IL

#11 Nov 8, 2007
Miss Bee wrote:
Obviously you have no life because you wouldn't be worrying about the next woman and how she chooses to take care of herself. Don't get mad at these women because they want to look nice and not walk around with their hair all over their head or would you rather theylook homely to boost your own ego. Don't get mad because some of them like myself are working on college degrees , and have good jobs so that they can afford to do whatever it is they want to achieve even if it is materialism.It's none of your beezwax because I've earned every designer purse and other nice things that I own so in the words of Jill Scott. Hate on me hata/ What I've got/ I paid for /so I'm gonna do me/ Go on and hate on me hata/ you can hate on me.
LOL- even your words come from someone else. But you "paid" for the CD, I suppose. I write my own words, thanx. As for degrees, my BA is comin' in Dec., so booya, dollface! If you want to spend hours upon hours to earn a lousy purse that is probably made in a rat-infested factory in Timbuktu, you go. I still look better than you fake biotches. Suck on that, Toots!
Sondra

Surprise, AZ

#12 Nov 11, 2007
Why is it that you concern yourself with other women's appearences, worry more about personality and character... after your beauty fades all you have is your character...If you are an envious person who spent most of your life judging others, chances are you will be an old lady who is meddlesome and critical of other people too...
Do yourself a favor and try primping yourself so you can see the other side of the coin... may be you would be less critical of "high" maintanence women if you knew what they feel when they look really nice.
Dylan

Auburn, CA

#13 Nov 11, 2007
Especially loud, fat, ghetto AF women in checkout lines that make scenes about nothing except making a scene and slow up things for everyone. Why do you do this? Why do you drive slow in the fast lane? Because you can?
Sondra

Surprise, AZ

#15 Nov 15, 2007
ummm.. yeah are you alright, you write like your drunk....???

“PEACE !!!”

why

#16 Nov 15, 2007
And this bothers you bbeecaaaaaauuuusssseeee....??
nunyabeezwax wrote:

“mr snoop”

Since: Mar 07

"SOUTH LONDON BABY"

#17 Nov 15, 2007
nunyabeezwax wrote:
lol,,apart from the hair bit(that was funny btw lol),,your talking about me,i admit it,im high maintenance..AND I LOVE IT.. lol(:
Ezekiel 1_4

Rohnert Park, CA

#18 Nov 15, 2007
Women who are fake and high-maintenance are too cowardly to face their inner selves.
It's just much easier to slather on the clothes and makeup and demand that the world cater to their needs.
Works great until they're 30.
Then it's all downhill from there.
Drop into your local bar on a Friday night and check out the old ones with their tarnished bling and saggy asses, sucking down the drinks and desperately looking for a man.

Since: Nov 07

Location hidden

#19 Nov 15, 2007
I don't mind them unless their bitches. Prob is, majority of them are bitches.

Since: Nov 07

Urban Decay

#20 Nov 15, 2007
nunyabeezwax wrote:
Why is it because you cannot afford it or you think, only the rich live like that?

“"Living life"”

((Material Status))

#21 Nov 15, 2007
nunyabeezwax wrote:
Shut up and stop hating. I'm one of those high maintenance young females. My hair is real most of the time, and i do get extension sometimes but i dont really need it. I like getting my hair striaghten at lease 7times a month at a shope. And the go and get it wash, and soon i'm getting highlights. Stop hating its a free country your not the one paying for it. I spent over $370 on my hair per month. And i get my nails done every 2weeks for $40dollars. If you count shoes, purses and cloths it a big bill. but i'm always going to treat myself. I have lots of cloths that i have'ant wear. Do you want some? That is you can fit a size 3,4 or 5
nunyabeezwax

Chicago, IL

#22 Nov 15, 2007
sthldn girl wrote:
<quoted text>lol,,apart from the hair bit(that was funny btw lol),,your talking about me,i admit it,im high maintenance..AND I LOVE IT.. lol(:
Good for you! At least you don't try and deny it :)

Unlike some of these...

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 7
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

African-American Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Video proof that Hannibal Barca was Black (Jan '13) 5 min dreamhunk 25
Does Race Biologically Exist? 11 min Moses 510
News Barack Obama's Deplorable Race Relations Legacy 13 min Obama Support Cri... 3
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 18 min TRUMPTRUMPTRUMP 1,478,936
ALL Arabs berbers WILL get the fk out our sacre... 26 min Moses 54
Me have story to say. 40 min Me 21 year old 5
Mohammad - Temporal Lobe Epilepsy 43 min Ben Quick 1
Parents Cut Her Off for Dating a Black Man 1 hr Jax 170
My Indian cousin married a black man & had a ba... 2 hr Me 21 year old 74
Why do white people hate us more than any other... (Sep '12) 3 hr Sicklecell Supporter 859
More from around the web