How to Spot a Down Low Brother

Posted in the African-American Forum

Prof Marvel

“The Great and Wonderful Marvel”

Level 4

Since: Aug 09

Baltimore, MD

#1 Jun 17, 2012
A down-low brother is the lowest form of life there is. He has sex with men and woman and usually doesn't tell either about his bisexuality.

Real gays despise down-low brothers with good cause. A down-low brother will have sex with them then pass them on the street when he's with his woman and pretend he doesn't see them.

read more:
http://www.blackdebate.net
Ambiguous

United States

#2 Jun 17, 2012
I hate down-low cats! But brothers arent the only one guilty there are men AND women from every race who partake in this deviant behavior.
David B

Newark, NJ

#3 Jun 18, 2012
Ambiguous wrote:
I hate down-low cats! But brothers arent the only one guilty there are men AND women from every race who partake in this deviant behavior.
I'm a down low brother & I also take part of this deviant behavior as well as normal behavior. Yes,I have sex with women as well as with men but I dont tell my women about this behavior so I keep it a secret at all times. I aint never coming out of the closet & that's a choice I make for myself.
David B

Newark, NJ

#4 Jun 18, 2012
Ambiguous wrote:
I am a down low brotha myself & I dont tell my female partners about this deviant behavior so I keep this behavior a secret. I made a decision a long time ago never to come out of the closet & that's the choice I make for myself. I will continue to live my life on the DL. There's no reason for me to come out to. I will always remain closeted whether anyone likes it or not. If anyone doesn't like it too bad.

“I Love My Life!”

Level 6

Since: Nov 08

Location hidden

#5 Jun 18, 2012
David B wrote:
<quoted text>I'm a down low brother & I also take part of this deviant behavior as well as normal behavior. Yes,I have sex with women as well as with men but I dont tell my women about this behavior so I keep it a secret at all times. I aint never coming out of the closet & that's a choice I make for myself.
That's wrong, and it will catch up to you! Karma is a btch!!!
Layiane

UK

#6 Jun 18, 2012
Too bad when you' ve had your A***Hole surgically removed and you have to wear a colestomy bag. Dude you won't be getting any hamburger or hotdogs then.

I really don't mean to lecture u but u are Gay as to proclaim that u are on the DL means u are living a life of pretend with a women and clearly enjoy sex with men.

Coming from a medical profession I see many BM that find it hard to be accepted as gay. I don't need to tell u of the implications to your self and others. Which in my opinion is genocide.

You are what you are and can't allow your fear of what people think and feel about you being gay, stop u from doing the right thing.

Pls for everyone's sake wrap up your S**T
Tommy

Atlanta, GA

#7 Jun 18, 2012
This is why blacks have a massive hiv/aids problem.
Ambiguous

United States

#8 Jun 18, 2012
Layiane wrote:
Too bad when you' ve had your A***Hole surgically removed and you have to wear a colestomy bag. Dude you won't be getting any hamburger or hotdogs then.
I really don't mean to lecture u but u are Gay as to proclaim that u are on the DL means u are living a life of pretend with a women and clearly enjoy sex with men.
Coming from a medical profession I see many BM that find it hard to be accepted as gay. I don't need to tell u of the implications to your self and others. Which in my opinion is genocide.
You are what you are and can't allow your fear of what people think and feel about you being gay, stop u from doing the right thing.
Pls for everyone's sake wrap up your S**T
This behavior disgusts me.

“What do the stars say......”

Since: May 11

...explore outside the milkway

#9 Jun 18, 2012
I think that if people in general weren't so uncomfortable with homosexuality then maybe some of these people would not feel the need to hide their sexuality. Some people hide it because they can't decide, not just because they are afraid of the reaction from those who don't know about it. Many of them enjoy sex with the same gender as they do with the opposite gender. Maybe some of them feel they can change their desire to have homosexual sex, which is why they won't tell anyone. Whoever is doing it needs to make sure that they use protection so that they won't catch and spread any critical and deadly diseases.
Layiane

UK

#10 Jun 18, 2012
Ambiguous wrote:
<quoted text>This behavior disgusts me.
Worser still these dudes are giving these crackers more reasons to put black people down.

Anyways I think I need to leave Topix alone, as the very few positive posts are over shadowed by the many negative posts.

And even more demoralising from members of our community.

Today this forum got under my skin and I choose not be demoralised any more!

I found it by mistake and yes in the beggining it seemed fun but it isn't reality.

I choose to live and love unconditionally in the real world

Since: Jan 11

United States

#11 Jun 18, 2012
Tommy wrote:
Yes. I agree.

“Dweeb Original Account”

Level 4

Since: Sep 09

Location hidden

#12 Jun 18, 2012
Tommy wrote:
Promiscuous people that don't practice safe sex are the reason why Blacks have high HIV/AIDS problem.

United States

#13 Jun 18, 2012
Married with children wrote:
<quoted text>
That's wrong, and it will catch up to you! Karma is a btch!!!
Boy is it.---and when it (kharma) comes back around you don't see it coming. The same way they were sneaking around. Now this is what you call: what goes around comes back around. No doubt.

United States

#15 Jun 18, 2012
Jabba Mouth wrote:
<quoted text>
Promiscuous people that don't practice safe sex are the reason why Blacks have high HIV/AIDS problem.
Perfectly clarified. Thank you.

“I Love My Life!”

Level 6

Since: Nov 08

Location hidden

#16 Jun 18, 2012
Chocolate Beauty wrote:
<quoted text>Boy is it.---and when it (kharma) comes back around you don't see it coming. The same way they were sneaking around. Now this is what you call: what goes around comes back around. No doubt.
I feel sorry for the individual's who have no idea what is going on. That is why you should never sleep around and even when you decide to sleep with someone, use extra protection!!!
Realist

United States

#18 Jan 18, 2013
That is very nasty and hateful of you. You should try sticking to booty, because no woman should have to suffer being involved with a fool like you. Why must you front for society when you know a woman will never be your first choice. Karma is a true bitch. Forget what THE WORLD say and take your side. It's not right to be on both teams.
David B wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm a down low brother & I also take part of this deviant behavior as well as normal behavior. Yes,I have sex with women as well as with men but I dont tell my women about this behavior so I keep it a secret at all times. I aint never coming out of the closet & that's a choice I make for myself.

United States

#21 Jan 21, 2013
That's right stay positive and good luck.
ccc

Orlando, FL

#23 Jan 23, 2013
My husband of 10 years is dropping hints he is a dl brother. How do you do this after the years and then how long did it go for
So sad

El Monte, CA

#24 Feb 17, 2013
I met someone I thought was "the one" and after several months of intimacy, he said it was a sin so we stopped. By then I had fallen in love with him. I didn't understand the sudden change,even considered it could be another woman, but then I saw him look at another man and then I knew. I started piecing things together and then read profiles on line of DL's and they described him. I no longer trust myself or my own judgement. My heart is so broken. When I see him, we laugh and talk, but I look at him and get angry.He could have told me in the beginning, before we had sex! I was ok being his friend.It's like a bad SCI-FI movie.They are everywhere,church included.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

African-American Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
50% of Black men have STD's ,50% or more have H... (Jul '10) 7 min UnderstandPeople 179
Why do black people hate Indians so much? (Feb '14) 11 min Lisa 157
HANNIBAL BARCA - of Carthage (North Africa) ... (Oct '07) 22 min Don Barros Serrano 3,472
News Dueling groups to rally at Confederate landmark 23 min True Judgment 496
the moors were black africans not arabs!!! (Jun '08) 25 min Don Barros Serrano 43,524
News Confederate flag fan defends the stars & bars (Jun '15) 29 min Don Barros Serrano 262
Women: Are your problems men's fault? 34 min TimeforHonesty 3
MEANWHILE in white ppl news, child abuse, meth ... 1 hr Dana 65
The 1 drop rule means whites are not human 1 hr negash 39
Italians are NOT White!!!! (Feb '12) 2 hr The Godfather 6,230
Hebrew Israelite (Feb '11) 6 hr JOHNS ON TOP OF IT 133,299
More from around the web