Comments
1,841 - 1,860 of 2,724 Comments Last updated Monday Jul 7
wearebeautiful

Suwanee, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#2003
Mar 14, 2010
 
Personally I don't care just venting because so many of us are tired of your race you just can't get it together and your bringing others down when you move in our neighborhoods and bring your gangs and stupidity to our schools. Black Women are obviously not too intelligent Black Men don't like them yet they seem to be trying to hold on, why don't know don't care they just need to leave the men that disrespect them so much alone and stop with all the anger and attitude no one needs to be exposed to that. I understand Black Women are angry because they deal with Black Men who call them names have babies with them and leave them deny the children and leave good taxpayers to support their illigetimate children Black Women appear lazy, fat and don't take good care of themselves that is a sign of depression and it is probably because they deal with Black Men.
All World wrote:
<quoted text>
Obviously you haven't noticed that it's not black men who are having difficulty finding a mate. It's black women. And why is that you ask?
http://www.youtube.com/watch...
Krystyluv

Seattle, WA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#2004
Mar 17, 2010
 
baby you came across some bad apples... Not all black women are mean and we dont all like thugs.
Krystyluv

Seattle, WA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#2005
Mar 17, 2010
 
What is really crazy is they say black women are fat when they prey on fat white women, who will take care of them...
THE REALIST

Washington, DC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#2006
Mar 19, 2010
 
REPEAT----

HA!! Who wants to even give a bitch like that a chance even if she is still single!?!? Hey, fellas, I'm tired of screaming this, so its gonna be the last time. Take it from an old soldier. From the military, to the streets to the corporate boardrooms, black females today are like computer viruses with multiple Trojan horse and worm applications, they are programmed to destroy, even if they profess to desire a "good" black man.
Stop putting all these frigging conditions on your acceptance of them. "Unless" "Until" "When" You dudes have got me F'D up with that line of logic. Don't you get it?!? Black females don't need you, and they don't want to see you surpass them in any field of endeavor!!! Okay!?! An empowered black man/men for them is like a target package for a cluster bomb, she may instinctively seek you out, but it is NOT to build you up, it is to BLOW YOU OFF OF THE MAP!!! All over these threads,guys keep sending half-hearted love letters to these black girl bombs, before they go off, like you can disarm and defuse them with sad, soulful confessions of unrequited love or rejection as hard-pecker teenagers, or high school Romeos. Pathetic. No matter what your situation is right now, realize one thing, these bitches DO NOT RESPECT you. That is the real foundation for any hope of a relationship. What does a black bitch really want from you today? To be a drone, a servant, or a supplier, but all for her needs, and her needs alone. That isn't love, that's usury, and you need to wake up to that reality. Stop being the slave/buck and make yourself into a man for the 21st century, that's the thing you should be concentrating on!! Upgrade!! Only when you have punched through all of the shit that America hands you as a black man, and gained respect, recognition and fear as a force to be reckoned with, will your true helpmate emerge!!! Easy?? NOT AT ALL!! Worth it?!? NO QUESTION!!! STOP strumming your guitar and singing your lyrics to her dude, you're only a source of amusement.STAND UP and be a real man!! When you do that, black broads fall back and fall off like a scab on an old wound. I've said enough. There it is.

Level 6

Since: May 07

San Bruno, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#2007
Mar 22, 2010
 
THE REALIST wrote:
REPEAT----
HA!! Who wants to even give a bitch like that a chance even if she is still single!?!? Hey, fellas, I'm tired of screaming this, so its gonna be the last time. Take it from an old soldier. From the military, to the streets to the corporate boardrooms, black females today are like computer viruses with multiple Trojan horse and worm applications, they are programmed to destroy, even if they profess to desire a "good" black man.
Stop putting all these frigging conditions on your acceptance of them. "Unless" "Until" "When" You dudes have got me F'D up with that line of logic. Don't you get it?!? Black females don't need you, and they don't want to see you surpass them in any field of endeavor!!! Okay!?! An empowered black man/men for them is like a target package for a cluster bomb, she may instinctively seek you out, but it is NOT to build you up, it is to BLOW YOU OFF OF THE MAP!!! All over these threads,guys keep sending half-hearted love letters to these black girl bombs, before they go off, like you can disarm and defuse them with sad, soulful confessions of unrequited love or rejection as hard-pecker teenagers, or high school Romeos. Pathetic. No matter what your situation is right now, realize one thing, these bitches DO NOT RESPECT you. That is the real foundation for any hope of a relationship. What does a black bitch really want from you today? To be a drone, a servant, or a supplier, but all for her needs, and her needs alone. That isn't love, that's usury, and you need to wake up to that reality. Stop being the slave/buck and make yourself into a man for the 21st century, that's the thing you should be concentrating on!! Upgrade!! Only when you have punched through all of the shit that America hands you as a black man, and gained respect, recognition and fear as a force to be reckoned with, will your true helpmate emerge!!! Easy?? NOT AT ALL!! Worth it?!? NO QUESTION!!! STOP strumming your guitar and singing your lyrics to her dude, you're only a source of amusement.STAND UP and be a real man!! When you do that, black broads fall back and fall off like a scab on an old wound. I've said enough. There it is.
Go set down and get a massage. Relax this is not the real world. Just be happey brother and stop with the bitterness
wearebeautiful

Suwanee, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#2008
Mar 22, 2010
 
Wow... Black people really don't get it, you people have a deep self hatred dated back to that jim crow mentality. Black men felt inferior they couldn't stop the white man from raping their women or killing their kind off at will.

So you evolved into something ghetto, savage and depressing, look at yourselves on average you carry more diseases, you are the poorest of the poor and most of you don't have medical coverage, life insurance, savings, or investments, but you get on welfare and sport $100 pair of sneakers as if you have accomplished something.

you are the poorest in the country but you spend the most and people who don't even care for the likes of you ... you support their businesses with your money and don't even care that at the end of the day the very designers that design the clothing and shoes you rap about hate you, but wont' tell you because they want your money some don't even want your money idiots.

Do you really believe that you have progressed since Malcom X and Martin Luther King's days. Your worst off now, but you dont even know it, and if you do know, you turn a blind eye to it because you hate the fact that your hated.

WAKE UP

White people have been trying to save you for years it might be a lost cause.

sad at 16

Lake Arrowhead, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#2009
Mar 29, 2010
 
after living, reading, observing successful black men. I find they feel that we (black Women) are ugly, mad, mean and to say the least unworthy of their love. I just turned 16. I'm told all of the time that I am very pretty even beautiful. I hear them with my ears but not my eyes. I tend to wish that I was ugly and white. Even then I would have a better chance at marring a successful black man. I will be attending Darthmonth next year and fear that I will be alienated by the black men simply because I'm black. Sadly, and I do mean sadly. I feel our social networks have made black woman undesirable by all. Yes all.
A white woman convicted of murder has a better chance of marring any man she wants than an educated, never married black woman has.
The black men are showing us, the youth of today that we are not worthy of their time.
sad at 16

Lake Arrowhead, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#2010
Mar 29, 2010
 
All World wrote:
<quoted text>
Obviously you haven't noticed that it's not black men who are having difficulty finding a mate. It's black women. And why is that you ask?
http://www.youtube.com/watch...
It's sad to read your misguided feelings. Your facts are all wrong. Your heart is blacker than my behind.
Please compare your thoughts and feeling with truth. The only thing your even close with is that our problems are deeper than what we sometimes express. Our problems as black woman comes from many places and venues. Social, media, deep seeded hurt not hatred.
Do you know that most pediphiles, serial killers are white? Most blacks whose family (I am a product of one) who are middle class or above; thier children do very well in sociality.
And those blacks you speak of who do not have health care live longer than whites with health care? That is because we were breed that way. The strong and healthly had strong children. The weak died and were not able to breed because they died off. Whites were so curious on why blacks lived through disease and sickness and they died. That they preyed on the ignorant and "gave them diseases" and waited to see what happened. We still are stronger than our white counterparts. But our children maybe mine will see use become as physically weak as you.
Another example there are no black and white mixed pro football players because white dilutes!
I'm sixteen, a virgin,pretty and full of self respect! And of course you've never heard of that right?!

“THE BLACK MESSIAH.”

Since: Feb 09

Pomeroy, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#2011
Mar 30, 2010
 
sad at 16 wrote:
after living, reading, observing successful black men. I find they feel that we (black Women) are ugly, mad, mean and to say the least unworthy of their love. I just turned 16. I'm told all of the time that I am very pretty even beautiful. I hear them with my ears but not my eyes. I tend to wish that I was ugly and white. Even then I would have a better chance at marring a successful black man. I will be attending Darthmonth next year and fear that I will be alienated by the black men simply because I'm black. Sadly, and I do mean sadly. I feel our social networks have made black woman undesirable by all. Yes all.
A white woman convicted of murder has a better chance of marring any man she wants than an educated, never married black woman has.
The black men are showing us, the youth of today that we are not worthy of their time.
*Hey sis;don't fall for the hype on here or what
you see the media putting out! most blk men
successful or not will give their life for a sista
in a heart beat no questions asked,trust me!

*You just got to distinguish between the
real bruthas and the fakes who will have
you doubting the love we have for you!

*so keep your head up sis and always
remember that their are millions of blk men
who got your back including me!

*Oh,and don't mind the mean stuff
some bruthas are saying on here b/c not all
of us think like that!

*much love to you sis!
Marko88

Elgin, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#2012
Apr 3, 2010
 
I don't know what all of you are talking about but I guess you mean those black men who act like their s$@t don't stinc. Most dudes in the ghettos would rather have gave a successful independant woman. I prefer that. I'm becoming an engineer so I don't really need anyone to take care of me and with a woman who wants more for herself that's even better. I guess it's different cause I'm Dominican lol but still as a black man I fell like a successful woman is better.
Werewolf_Insomni ac

Portland, ME

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#2013
Apr 3, 2010
 
It goes both ways, I will never in my life date another black man. Do I hate my own race ? No. But never in my life will I date another black man. I am done. Gone.
You see, right now I am watching one of my best friends break down because not only did she just lose her unborn child but the BLACK MAN she was dating didn't tell her he was HIV positive until she was 4 months pregnant. Not only that but he is still going around sleeping with women unprotectecd. Black and White. He does drugs, he steals money from my friend and than shit on her and God help me if I didn't witness him kiss her 5 year old daughter in the mouth. WHF !! So you know what ? If you and your boys go the opposite direction thank God and Good riddance. Who wants a disease? Who wants to cheated on ? Who wants kids by crackheads? Who wants to be talked to and treated like shit ? Your post was a waste of energy. As far as I am concern a black man can stay as far away from me as he possible can. As a matter of fact when I see one these white girls with these brothers while they are smiling at me and smiling right back at their asses especially her because I know she aint' got shit.

“Behave Yourself”

Level 5

Since: Jul 07

Fort Worth, Texas

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#2014
Apr 3, 2010
 
Werewolf_Insomniac wrote:
It goes both ways, I will never in my life date another black man. Do I hate my own race ? No. But never in my life will I date another black man. I am done. Gone.
You see, right now I am watching one of my best friends break down because not only did she just lose her unborn child but the BLACK MAN she was dating didn't tell her he was HIV positive until she was 4 months pregnant. Not only that but he is still going around sleeping with women unprotectecd. Black and White. He does drugs, he steals money from my friend and than shit on her and God help me if I didn't witness him kiss her 5 year old daughter in the mouth. WHF !! So you know what ? If you and your boys go the opposite direction thank God and Good riddance. Who wants a disease? Who wants to cheated on ? Who wants kids by crackheads? Who wants to be talked to and treated like shit ? Your post was a waste of energy. As far as I am concern a black man can stay as far away from me as he possible can. As a matter of fact when I see one these white girls with these brothers while they are smiling at me and smiling right back at their asses especially her because I know she aint' got shit.
The "man" you described would be called "unsucessful." The poster referred to "sucessful brothas," just so you know...
Rock stAr chick

Whitby, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#2015
Apr 3, 2010
 
Who cares there are more successfulbw anyways and we don't all want you, so who the f*ck cares! Cause successful or not your all the same!!!
Rock stAr chick

Whitby, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#2016
Apr 3, 2010
 
Werewolf_Insomniac wrote:
It goes both ways, I will never in my life date another black man. Do I hate my own race ? No. But never in my life will I date another black man. I am done. Gone.
You see, right now I am watching one of my best friends break down because not only did she just lose her unborn child but the BLACK MAN she was dating didn't tell her he was HIV positive until she was 4 months pregnant. Not only that but he is still going around sleeping with women unprotectecd. Black and White. He does drugs, he steals money from my friend and than shit on her and God help me if I didn't witness him kiss her 5 year old daughter in the mouth. WHF !! So you know what ? If you and your boys go the opposite direction thank God and Good riddance. Who wants a disease? Who wants to cheated on ? Who wants kids by crackheads? Who wants to be talked to and treated like shit ? Your post was a waste of energy. As far as I am concern a black man can stay as far away from me as he possible can. As a matter of fact when I see one these white girls with these brothers while they are smiling at me and smiling right back at their asses especially her because I know she aint' got shit.
That so sad, lol alot of these bm are the ones who are sleeping around giving HIV and they don't say nothing, no wonder there are so many bw with AIDs, true true them white chicks can have them

“Behave Yourself”

Level 5

Since: Jul 07

Fort Worth, Texas

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#2017
Apr 3, 2010
 
Rock stAr chick wrote:
Who cares there are more successfulbw anyways and we don't all want you, so who the f*ck cares! Cause successful or not your all the same!!!
Tsk, tsk. A little touchy today, are we? Not everyone who replies to your posts mean you harm. Lighten up, I was trying to garner a laugh out of you. While I agree that Black men have more than their fair share of losers, I would hope you learn to judge us each individually and not make blanket statements about all of us. After all, it's mostly Black women who are raising sons who turn into poor specimens as men. What does that tell you about Black women?
Rock stAr chick

Whitby, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#2018
Apr 3, 2010
 

Judged:

1

Edthirty wrote:
<quoted text>
Tsk, tsk. A little touchy today, are we? Not everyone who replies to your posts mean you harm. Lighten up, I was trying to garner a laugh out of you. While I agree that Black men have more than their fair share of losers, I would hope you learn to judge us each individually and not make blanket statements about all of us. After all, it's mostly Black women who are raising sons who turn into poor specimens as men. What does that tell you about Black women?
That tells me that these bm need to stop being dead beats and take care of their children, and I am not talking about all bm, I said SOME!!!
comeh

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#2019
Apr 7, 2010
 
The good news is that the black men who breed outside of their race dilute and ruin their bloodline.
Sweet AA Teen

Tifton, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#2020
Apr 7, 2010
 
Wow that was deep.

Think im gonna choose to stay single FOREVER & just have close friends.

Seems LESS complicated. Lol SERIOUSLY :D

God Bless
Holmesdee18

Prairie View, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#2021
Apr 18, 2010
 
I totally agree with the post of black women. I'm a black women myself and hate how so many black women disrespect themselves. However, I'm a intelligent black women, premed major, whose is actually saving herself for a good black men, but can not seem to find one because they either want a hoe or someone outside of their race. I have both parents in my household and have been RAISED to be a good black women as well as a wife. And please, I aint ugly either. So brothas, tell me why I can't get or find a GOOD BLACK MEN when I have been waiting so patiently?

“the king of his environment”

Level 3

Since: Oct 07

Washington, DC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#2022
Apr 18, 2010
 
Holmesdee18 wrote:
I totally agree with the post of black women. I'm a black women myself and hate how so many black women disrespect themselves. However, I'm a intelligent black women, premed major, whose is actually saving herself for a good black men, but can not seem to find one because they either want a hoe or someone outside of their race. I have both parents in my household and have been RAISED to be a good black women as well as a wife. And please, I aint ugly either. So brothas, tell me why I can't get or find a GOOD BLACK MEN when I have been waiting so patiently?
The only way to get a good man is to learn to see potential. Good men are like diamonds in the rough. Also, don't expect perfections. All men make mistakes. I know a lot of good black men who are single. They don't have their rap game together, so they get turned down a lot. Good men usually are nerds.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

359 Users are viewing the African-American Forum right now

Search the African-American Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
Why do blacks claim to be the true Israelites? ... (May '11) 4 min African AE 2,272
Black Men Do Owe More To Black Women's Causes 5 min Ugh 3
About foreign born blacks. ---------- 8 min Its a Zooo 435
DYSFUNCTIONAL: What is it and how it is created? 9 min Survey Says 2
Black men are shallow minded an Self-Hate (Jun '12) 10 min Aslitherated 27
The Moors, Egyptians and Phoenicians were not b... 17 min African AE 867
Why do American Blacks think they're Egyptians? (Apr '12) 22 min Survey Says 2,339
Are white women attracted to black men? (Aug '06) 26 min Kip 119,464
Random thoughts... (Sep '07) 40 min T-g-a-09 77,993
Why do good looking black women like white men ... (Sep '12) 51 min Already 6,106
I need proof that the Ancient Egyptians Were No... (Oct '07) 58 min Hardac 23,884
•••
•••