“Perfection is impossible”

Level 5

Since: May 13

But excellence is close enough

#2904 Aug 10, 2013
Danny Childs wrote:
I wish i knew you personally, so you could see that the drama-free black female does exist, and alot of us want black men. Lol Yeah right all you black women are full of drama have attitudes and want thugs you would never give a nice black guy a chance your just like the rest I'm a nice black guy I should know that's why date white and asian women they like nice guys I would never date a black woman I would rather date a tree than a black woman if. I was on a blind date and they set me up with a black woman I would get up and leave! Thugs are your (black women) only type
-There's even a inordinate percentage of black guys dating whores, sluts, you know, the ones you see twerking on "don't give me that thun thun thun" (not just black women) hmm, a black guy raps that if you didn't know that. but that stereotype about black men didn't stop me from finding a nice, yes I said nice black guy.

-It's funny how I'll see black men blame black women for being whoreish when black men validate it. Take a gander at the music videos, yea, girls wearing booty shorts, high heels, wearing explicit clothing having intercourse with random men and shaking her behind to the WORLD.

Example: http://m.youtube.com/watch...

-I've experienced some bad apples (which were black guys) in my life, but if you look at my post, I don't malign or make general statements about back men because I actually mature and get to know everyone first, and not all guys are bad, especially black ones.

-I'm in a 3 year relationship with a black man, we both work at the same internal system and we both go to college. Your choice of women are very poor, maybe it's time to change your bad sequence in women and stop generalizing.

Level 4

San Antonio, TX

#2905 Aug 10, 2013
Jesuspeaceandlove wrote:
<quoted text>
-There's even a inordinate percentage of black guys dating whores, sluts, you know, the ones you see twerking on "don't give me that thun thun thun" (not just black women) hmm, a black guy raps that if you didn't know that. but that stereotype about black men didn't stop me from finding a nice, yes I said nice black guy.
-It's funny how I'll see black men blame black women for being whoreish when black men validate it. Take a gander at the music videos, yea, girls wearing booty shorts, high heels, wearing explicit clothing having intercourse with random men and shaking her behind to the WORLD.
-I've experienced some bad apples (which were black guys) in my life, but if you look at my post, I don't malign or make general statements about back men because I actually mature and get to know everyone first, and not all guys are bad, especially black ones.
-I'm in a 3 year relationship with a black man, we both work at the same internal system and we both go to college. Your choice of women are very poor, maybe it's time to change your bad sequence in women and stop generalizing.
My sediments exactly,nothing but big butts and light skinned women,(sarcasm) oh yea,black men deserve the best.lol This is all SOME men promote to the world.I agree that SOME men deserve a good women,but certainly NOT most of y'all.

“The Truthfighter Emcee”

Level 4

Since: Nov 08

Birmingham, England, UK

#2906 Aug 12, 2013
A lot of successful African, and African Descendant Women (Mostly African-American, and Caribbean Women) are with White Men, and have Children with them so what is the point of this? Why don't u make a Topic about that?
Dynasty

United States

#2907 Aug 21, 2013
Im a black women that has dated diffrent races. I was brought up to see ppl as individuals, never to judge a person by skin color.

I dont care who dates who.Just be happy. I love the black man im with. Not because he is indeed black and successful, but because he loves an respects me.
wow

Brooklyn, NY

#2908 Dec 2, 2013
the wrath of karl wrote:
Oh
My
God
You just dropped a megaton logic bomb!!! I agree with you bruh. Now watch these women get on this thread and call you a white women loving sell out punk. It has been hard to deal with black women, but if she cannot accept me for who I am, she can kick rocks. Women like that are beneath you. They want the thugs, let they have them. Then, in 10 years they want you to "step up to the plate", and clean up the clusterfuck they have made of thier lives, laugh in their faces. Remember, you gave them what they wanted. How inconsiderate of you to take up that woman's time by working hard and accomplishing goals, when she could be with a thug who can hit the bottom of the pussy, who can give her a boatload of little thugspawns and STD's. Don't stand in her way, man. Look for a good woman who loves you for you. And another thing, you can still have a black woman. Just make sure she is not American. Peace, bruh.
I am not that woman you speak of but you seem mad at black woman all black woman are not looking for thugs and dont forget those thugs could have been made by the same white man you are trying to be. Stop being so negative its ugly. thug loving black woman are human you are taking on the trait of the oppressors when you mock them. Be understanding of the problems black people are still trying to get over as a people. Dont turn your nose up a a people who is trying to understand the slave mentallity insteal on them. These woman only need to be educated and most of them will see the light, you are a negative man who is forgetting you dont need a excuse for hating yourself. We all no about the willy lynch law. when I read what you wrote I realize that you are part of the problem not the solution. Most black woman are not concerned with what the lil minded men think of them. I am doing my part to heal my sisters by loving them and understanding what choices they have for a happy life and thank god they wont be needing you I let them know that they are queens and need to gain the respect of only themselves so when you see a successful black woman her success will speak for herself and she wont need the black negitive man who is unconcerned with her well being. And to my beautiful black positive brothers we are here.
wow

Brooklyn, NY

#2909 Dec 2, 2013
Married with children wrote:
<quoted text>
WTH. That is a reach!
after reading your statement I realize that people have no clue of what some black woman think and you are this woman with the pretty hair you are ignorant or think that everyblack woman is ignorant. this has to be a child and I feel sorry if thats you theory. I would educated you but you seem mindless and being intelligent I cant help someone who cant comprehend
wow

Brooklyn, NY

#2910 Dec 2, 2013
Jesuspeaceandlove wrote:
<quoted text>
most of the time black men who hate black woman are fags and just wanna be like woman or its a man that had his hurt broken to find out that the fine bitches like the bad boys she dont want no corn and when i say corn i mean a man with no confidence in himself. just fine another woman that appreciate what you do have to give and that can be any color.
Chakearia Williams

Miami, FL

#2911 Dec 2, 2013
wow wrote:
<quoted text>most of the time black men who hate black woman are fags and just wanna be like woman or its a man that had his hurt broken to find out that the fine bitches like the bad boys she dont want no corn and when i say corn i mean a man with no confidence in himself. just fine another woman that appreciate what you do have to give and that can be any color.
Miguel STFU!

Level 5

#2912 Dec 2, 2013
wow wrote:
<quoted text>most of the time black men who hate black woman are fags and just wanna be like woman or its a man that had his hurt broken to find out that the fine bitches like the bad boys she dont want no corn and when i say corn i mean a man with no confidence in himself. just fine another woman that appreciate what you do have to give and that can be any color.
~That's not the case with me and my boyfriend, sorry for those other people though.
wow

Brooklyn, NY

#2913 Dec 3, 2013
Jesuspeaceandlove wrote:
<quoted text>
~That's not the case with me and my boyfriend, sorry for those other people though.
I hear you beautiful, I wish the best for you and yours I too have a deceint powerful black man in my life and I wouldnt trade him for the world. He is my strength when the rest of the world is hateful. So I am a lover of black men, My son is a black man and his son. to me Successful means you did not give up on your black family and most of all your black woman. unfortunately some black men wont admit to their cowardness. I call it like I see it those men fled the struggle with their penises between their legs to copy the evil ways of their oppressors. The white realizes that he is a winner because some black have been diluted. Family was our strenth and they have accomplish breaking that up through economics, enviorment media, hoe ly wood.
wow

Brooklyn, NY

#2914 Dec 3, 2013
Dynasty wrote:
Im a black women that has dated diffrent races. I was brought up to see ppl as individuals, never to judge a person by skin color.
I dont care who dates who.Just be happy. I love the black man im with. Not because he is indeed black and successful, but because he loves an respects me.
"you go girl"

Level 2

Since: Mar 13

Location hidden

#2915 Dec 3, 2013
Hoodrat black women ain't worth shit! I wouldn't give you 2 dead flies for them! But there are some that are decent,just few and far between
wow

Brooklyn, NY

#2916 Dec 3, 2013
Chocolate Princess wrote:
<quoted text>
It would make him no difference...he has already come to the conclusion that black women are not worth his time. After reading posts such as his, I am starting to see why decent black women are giving up and looking elsewhere. We do not want 'thugs" and so called good men do not want us. I finally get the message...as I decent black woman I must seek my mate elsewhere.
may I be blunt FU%^k him he doesnt have a clue their are intelligent black men who knows that it takes two to tangle and he doesnt even add up to one so pay him no mind there are plenty potenial black men who love his black woman.
wow

Brooklyn, NY

#2917 Dec 3, 2013
Frank wrote:
<quoted text>That's because they made the mistake of marrying a FOOLISH black woman.
Like the bible says, a FOOLISH woman destroys her own home!
Proverbs 14:1 Every wise woman buildeth her house (family), but the foolish plucketh it down with her hands.
Frank wants all the black men for hisself! frank you dont have to call anybody foolish just find you a nice black buck to beat it up. Oh yea I know one you can call.
wow

Brooklyn, NY

#2918 Dec 3, 2013
Asia wrote:
Oh gosh why black women ALWAYS feel the need to prove something to black men? If they dont date you oh well if they do thats good I guess. Im a black girl and would NEVER date black men all my bfs have been puerto rican or white. Black men are disrespectful dont go to school and if they do they joke around all day smh I just hate that black girls get on these sites trying to prove something to these lazy black men. They(black men) will be dead by 35 anyway...
I to dislike the apologetic black woman. You dont have to kiss anyone butt. Like you said if they date you ok but if they dont dont go blaming yourself for men who are hypnotised by their oppressors.But when you say cruel things about a whole race of men you become just as ignorant. Your negativity is somewhat understandable but we as a people has to help each other to heal with love and understanding.
wow

Brooklyn, NY

#2919 Dec 3, 2013
Reasonable wrote:
<quoted text>
Some men get an adrenalin rush from being challenged. Some men can handle it. It depends on how it's done and why. If it's done in a way to improve the relationship in oppose to tearing it down than challenging him can be a plus. Some men appreciate and respect the ability of his mate to keep him on his toes and to solicit thought. Some men appreciate a versatile woman. One who can challenge and nuture. IT'S ALL ABOUT KNOWING HER INTENT. As humans, we are meant to grow and to evolve. We should be open to assess our familiar when it is opposed, especially when it comes from someone who cares for us because it is meant to help us to grow and evolve. This hold true for the woman also. It is a distinct difference between challenging and nagging. This will be the last time I will respond to your post on this subject. We can agree to disagree because it is healthy and thought provoking. Be at Peace.
I am loving your statement Some black men appreciate and respect a challenge but there are so many diluted black men, not by their intentions but they are to weak to deal with reality. When a black woman demands that a man try's harder she is a nagging arrogant B#@tch. When she doesnt say anything she's a stupid B#@tch for loving a lazy bum so I decided to stand my ground and demand the same love and respect that I'm given to my black man. In his eyes I am the love of his life for it. He is a strong black man who knows that I love him and will do anything for him and he says that he will never give me up.

Level 5

#2920 Dec 3, 2013
wow wrote:
<quoted text>I hear you beautiful, I wish the best for you and yours I too have a deceint powerful black man in my life and I wouldnt trade him for the world. He is my strength when the rest of the world is hateful. So I am a lover of black men, My son is a black man and his son. to me Successful means you did not give up on your black family and most of all your black woman. unfortunately some black men wont admit to their cowardness. I call it like I see it those men fled the struggle with their penises between their legs to copy the evil ways of their oppressors. The white realizes that he is a winner because some black have been diluted. Family was our strenth and they have accomplish breaking that up through economics, enviorment media, hoe ly wood.
Speak it!:)
wow

Brooklyn, NY

#2921 Dec 9, 2013
phil463 wrote:
<quoted text>
OK, then fine if you will not date us others will' who cares'' you some of you black women are a joke' stop using black men as an excuse to become no good or helping the black nation to become extinct and yet say you are strong black women please......
by the time blacks finish mixing their wont be any black nation to become exstinct. soon they will make a law stating that when a black and white couplel has a baby the baby is what ever ther mother is and sense the black man is mixing up a storm all those kids will be white.
wow

Brooklyn, NY

#2922 Dec 9, 2013
Anti-Black Women wrote:
Thank you, i hope thousands of black woman are reading this.Im 14 and i never would date a black women currently and when i get older. You women are LOUD,RUDE,DIRTY,AND JUST STRAIT UP ANNOYING THEY ALWAYS BE ON ARE CASE.At my age BLACK GIRLS always glitter up they pics, and do they little gang signs and shit. They all take they picks with they lips puken out n shit. It all the same.See Spanish Girls be packen. I think most got a way better body then black girls.I lovee wen they got long curly hair and tan. It just fits us.PLUS MIXED BABYS LOOK WAY BETTER.
grow up young fool dont jugde a whole race of woman, you dont sound very intelligent. eveybody knows that race doesnt have anything to do with loud, rude or dirty I think maybe a black girl whipped that ass and your feeling like the punk you really are and dont no black or spanish girl wants that.
wow

Brooklyn, NY

#2923 Dec 9, 2013
vampiYAH stabB wrote:
<quoted text>This guy almost made sense until he supplanted himself by saying he'd "NEVER dated a black woman and never will".
Whoever revived this thread can go to hell along with the jackass who started it.
what is this thug thing everyone is talking about If you are a proud outgoing man you have the confidence to step to any woman stop acting like a girl. you are sucessful go enjoy your life most black woman stop caring a long time ago about what you and the world thinks of them. when the black man ran with his penis between his legs black woman are doing better than ever. If you guys dont date black girls we are not going to die we have the confidence of a bull. Im not mad or upset with the fact that some black men date all other races that a good thing.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

African-American Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
When Black Women Is Out In Public..... 4 min lol 18
the moors were black africans not arabs!!! (Jun '08) 4 min dreamhunk 24,533
Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 6 min mdbuilder 1,110,328
Are white women attracted to black men? (Aug '06) 6 min Travjuan Hunter 120,945
How Nigeria’s economy grew by 89% overnight 7 min MAX-- 7
Another white man beheaded by IsIs 8 min selina london 250
Why do blacks claim to be the true Israelites? ... (May '11) 9 min Phoenix Ascended 6,113
BW Cuffed by Police for Kissing WM: Prostitute??? 33 min Phoenix Ascended 229
White Power is finally ending, Blacks will righ... 58 min Kop 646
•••

African-American People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••