My successful brothas don't date black women, now I know why

Posted in the African-American Forum

Comments (Page 134)

Showing posts 2,661 - 2,680 of2,725
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Tbone

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#2880
Mar 30, 2013
 
rose wrote:
wow its very unfortunate that we are a self hating race. judging from his hurtful comments he's not even open minded to ever dating a black women. each to their own I guess do what makes u happy
It's true, the average good looking sista will try her best to find something wrong with a good blackman. And she will use that non basis finding as an excuse to start the hate and drama. What the f..k is wrong with yall masculine beasts??yall need to be alone or with a gay white man...cause a real brotha will call you a stupid retarded dumbazz who're. I personally think 98percent of you goons are hard core good brotha hating dykes.
Airport Road

London, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#2882
Mar 30, 2013
 

Judged:

1

I am surprised that male and females seem to hate each other so much. Have you people no sense of pride? I see this crap on Wordpress as well I'm starting to think most of you posting this stuff are not black. If you are, then take a quiet moment to think about what your saying.
Sadbuttrue

Chantilly, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#2883
Mar 31, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

1

African-American Leaderboard
Next champ crowned on 4/1

The Reigning Champ
sand_-cracker
Lvl. 5 - Lifetime: 18,281 pts
This week's contenders:
20141
dcool
Lvl. 9 - Lifetime: 107,139 pts
19712
sand_-cracker
Lvl. 5 - Lifetime: 18,281 pts
10013
attai1
Lvl. 8 - Lifetime: 56,165 pts
9394
Skiff Azlaan
8925
Savant
8266
Angela 90
8167
J-Town Ninjah OhH YeE AhH
8108
Desmond Sandiford
7719
Capree
75610
iamcuriousnow
Sadbuttrue

Chantilly, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#2885
Apr 3, 2013
 
BlackmanLovesAsians wrote:
black + female + USa = DRAMA.
MACEO

Black + Male + USA === LOSER,DRAMA, BROKE AND LOST!
Knightly BlackAngel

Jacksonville, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#2887
Apr 5, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

1

BlackmanLovesAsians wrote:
black women are the worth least loyal women of all races. their black women right now planning plotting ways to get black men to go to jail and kill out selves. i rather get with my Asian ladies. or white.
Sir, it's a well known FACT that BW hate us BM..... but so do AW & WW.
The African Queen

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#2888
Apr 15, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

1

You guys are just all so ducking stupid. Are talk listening to yourselves. Don't you realize that's what the white men wants yall to do... Black men, black women to hate one another. Black people are stupid and this is coming from a proud AA sista. Do you think there are white forums where white men and white women are bashing themselves. Just pathetic. They want us to break up the black family homes. Don't yall see. So we can marry outside our race by hating our own. Being black is beautiful man. Black men that date or marry white girls are just plain pathetic and weak minded. There are plenty of AA sistas who are in college, educated, and have nice careers. And who don't settle for thugs! Think about it. Why would we settle for a worthless piece of shit (a thug) who can not contribute a damn thing for the household. As an educated women we want a black man who is educated like us, who we know can and will contribute. Ask a single educated black women and you'll get the same answer. We don't want low lives we want a hero. AA women knows the struggle of a black men... We know our black men and we know how hard it is to get to the top. Just don't forget your beautiful black queens when your up there regardless of the bad/ good experiences you had with them. Know where you came from... Don't turn your backs against us because we need you too believe me. I am engaged to a beautiful, strong BLACK man and let me tell you what, I never been happier. So black men, there are many good and educated black women out there who wants a REAL man, are you kidding me?

So beautiful African-American men and women take it from Pres. Obama and Michelle's relationship. Or better yet Malcolm X's, staying black and proud.
The African Queen

Columbus, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#2889
Apr 15, 2013
 
I just have to clear up this myth that black men have about black EDUCATED women. Remember there are different types of black women. You have your ghetto ones who usually have a lot of kids, and fall for the thug type. Then you got your educated black females who just want to find another educated black men that she can relate to. But educated black men think ALL black women want thugs over an educated black man with a nice career and may I say salary? Wouldn't we want someone that will compliment us? Little the self hatred black men on this forum know that there are many single educated black women and there are an unproportionate amount of black "thugs" than there are educated black men.... I know its a shame. If black educated women only wanted thugs, as YOU claim, why are educated black females still single, not all but many. Wouldn't we just pick out from the hand full of "thugs" that there are? NO, because most educated black females are still waiting and holding out for that one good black man to come along to compliment us. And don't you realize that its rare for a black female to date outside of her race, whereas black men make themselves look stupid by dating white chicks. YOUR STILL NOT GOING TO BE ACCEPTED WITHIN THE WHITE COMMUNITY !!! DATING A WHITE GIRL WILL NOT MAKE YOU WHITER OR MORE ACCEPTED... I REPEAT, IT WILL NOT MAKE YOU MORE WHITE. DO NOT INBREED WITH THOSE WHITE DEVILS!!! SERIOUSLY!!! I just don't get it. Me personally, if I was in black men's shoes, white women will be at the bottom of the list... the very last because that will be a disgrace to marry a white women knowing how white people treat blacks, ESPECIALLY blacks, and continue to discriminate on them hell no. Damn Shame Black Men
Hardylady

Sacramento, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#2890
Apr 19, 2013
 
BreeCheese wrote:
<quoted text>
Lol...LMFAO...oh wait...you're serious?

CHURCH!!!
Sai

Brooklyn, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#2891
Apr 28, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

1

I am sorry to be informed that so many sisters have treated you bad in the past. However, why should all black women be generalized and talked about like this. There are many of us whom are educated, refined, come from wonderful homes and families filled with love and morals. And we have always loved our men. Please take a chance to know us. It's so unfair to reject us all.

Sai
the wrath of karl wrote:
Oh

My
God
You just dropped a megaton logic bomb!!! I agree with you bruh. Now watch these women get on this thread and call you a white women loving sell out punk. It has been hard to deal with black women, but if she cannot accept me for who I am, she can kick rocks. Women like that are beneath you. They want the thugs, let they have them. Then, in 10 years they want you to "step up to the plate", and clean up the clusterfuck they have made of thier lives, laugh in their faces. Remember, you gave them what they wanted. How inconsiderate of you to take up that woman's time by working hard and accomplishing goals, when she could be with a thug who can hit the bottom of the pussy, who can give her a boatload of little thugspawns and STD's. Don't stand in her way, man. Look for a good woman who loves you for you. And another thing, you can still have a black woman. Just make sure she is not American. Peace, bruh.
Conservative Dennis

Washington, DC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#2893
May 6, 2013
 
Jay wrote:
HA!! Who wants to even give a bitch like that a chance even if she is still single!?!? Hey, fellas, I'm tired of screaming this, so its gonna be the last time. Take it from an old soldier. From the military, to the streets to the corporate boardrooms, black females today are like computer viruses with multiple Trojan horse and worm applications, they are programmed to destroy, even if they profess to desire a "good" black man.
Stop putting all these frigging conditions on your acceptance of them. "Unless" "Until" "When" You dudes have got me F'D up with that line of logic. Don't you get it?!? Black females don't need you, and they don't want to see you surpass them in any field of endeavor!!! Okay!?! An empowered black man/men for them is like a target package for a cluster bomb, she may instinctively seek you out, but it is NOT to build you up, it is to BLOW YOU OFF OF THE MAP!!! All over these threads,guys keep sending half-hearted love letters to these black girl bombs, before they go off, like you can disarm and defuse them with sad, soulful confessions of unrequited love or rejection as hard-pecker teenagers, or high school Romeos. Pathetic. No matter what your situation is right now, realize one thing, these bitches DO NOT RESPECT you. That is the real foundation for any hope of a relationship. What does a black bitch really want from you today? To be a drone, a servant, or a supplier, but all for her needs, and her needs alone. That isn't love, that's usury, and you need to wake up to that reality. Stop being the slave/buck and make yourself into a man for the 21st century, that's the thing you should be concentrating on!! Upgrade!! Only when you have punched through all of the shit that America hands you as a black man, and gained respect, recognition and fear as a force to be reckoned with, will your true helpmate emerge!!! Easy?? NOT AT ALL!! Worth it?!? NO QUESTION!!! STOP strumming your guitar and singing your lyrics to her dude, you're only a source of amusement.STAND UP and be a real man!! When you do that, black broads fall back and fall off like a scab on an old wound. I've said enough. There it is.
T R U E 100%
Freda

San Antonio, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#2894
May 6, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

1

I wish all black men would go for white women,or at least continue to do so,so we don't have to worry about this mess anymore.Us black women are moving on.just date white women then
sad world

New Baltimore, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#2895
May 22, 2013
 
THANK YOU THANK YOU someone who spoke the truth.
As a black girl a agree with you finally someone that's not taking up for them. I looooove black men in fact I looooove all color men because to me a man is a man. Our men never tell what they do to us that makes us so angry. I can't find one black guy who shows me respect and doesn't calls me his bitch. All they do is cheated and then get mad if we said something about it. Hard to please a black man too :/ saaaad world

“Behave Yourself”

Level 5

Since: Jul 07

Fort Worth, Texas

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#2896
May 24, 2013
 
sad world wrote:
THANK YOU THANK YOU someone who spoke the truth.
As a black girl a agree with you finally someone that's not taking up for them. I looooove black men in fact I looooove all color men because to me a man is a man. Our men never tell what they do to us that makes us so angry. I can't find one black guy who shows me respect and doesn't calls me his bitch. All they do is cheated and then get mad if we said something about it. Hard to please a black man too :/ saaaad world
Sounds like you shouldn't limit your choices to Black men only. If he's a nice guy with decent looks and treats you with respect, among other things, then he's worth a look...
TRACY G

Harrisburg, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#2897
May 25, 2013
 
When you look into the Eyes of your Mother tell me you see a useless Black woman,No you see strength, long suffering and the ability to over come. We cannot give what we never had. Do not forget that we carry a life time of abuse from every walk of life. How dare you add to that pain. If you can't help her pray for her. If you can't love her, don't bash her, If you can not respect her don't disgrace her. We have been taught by your mother and Mothers of Mother how to survive and for that we become targets because we will not bow down. Black man we have held you up when we had nothing for us to hold on too and you still let go.
Gerald

Memphis, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#2898
May 26, 2013
 
I wonder how many of these single educated black women who never dated thugs, and are still looking for black men, are NOT fat/thick/overweight/whatever you call it.
maximino

Philadelphia, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#2899
Jun 2, 2013
 
I cannot wait until the day when black women stop complaining about black men dating them. If black men don't want you at first then try harder. If not then move on. There is nothing wrong with interracial relationships, but apparently to most black women then there is. Besides you wanna know what's more beautiful then a completely white or black baby sometimes? A interracial baby! Whether its black and rican or black and Italian it doesn't matter. Oh yeah and stop saying that black men are making excuses and trying to have a trophy. Because quite frankly I look at all women as trophies, especially black women. The problem is, is that a lot of them don't look at me as a trophy back.
Solutreano

North, SC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#2900
Jun 14, 2013
 
As a good looking white male I live in an area of Extreme Prejudice by Black People towards other races. South Carolina - a bunch of gold diggers, both White and Black. Not much anything else there.
You date Black women and you lose, no exceptions. Yet they are legally allowed "All Black" clubs etc. but if you create an "All White" club you will go down like a sinking ship.... But guess what!? I got lucky to be able to move out of this retard paradise country. SOON!
Real Talk

Colorado Springs, CO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#2901
Jun 15, 2013
 
South Carolina (and Georgia), and the south in general has some of the fattest, ugliest, women I have ever been tasked to see. Racially the difference is percentage wise: WW = 35% to 40% fat and ugly. However, BW = 75% to 80% fat and ugly (and w/no hair)! God hardwired men to go for looks and that's what I go for. Sorry, just not a lot of BW to get excited about, frankly speaking...
Solutreano wrote:
As a good looking white male I live in an area of Extreme Prejudice by Black People towards other races. South Carolina - a bunch of gold diggers, both White and Black. Not much anything else there.
You date Black women and you lose, no exceptions. Yet they are legally allowed "All Black" clubs etc. but if you create an "All White" club you will go down like a sinking ship.... But guess what!? I got lucky to be able to move out of this retard paradise country. SOON!
corbed

Mumbai, India

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#2902
Jun 26, 2013
 
My experience with a guy who i thought was different than other black men was in the end,just some fiction in my head.The educated,driven person,treated me like dirt,and told me how i could never get a better guy than him,at the same time wanted to marry me,so figure that.One of the "compliments" i remember him saying that was"I believe you are good enough for me to marry you".And that we got together cause we had no other options.At the same time would be super sweet otherwise,to keep me messed up.Black men from my experience -well are just insecure,do not even bother to hide the fact they are checking on other women,(will actually tell you that that woman looks much better than you) and are jealous and possessive (I had so many 3 am fights where I had to drive all over his house,cause he was shouting abuses on me on phone).We broke up a thousand times and every time he said he was a changed man.He was unhygienic (he left pee on the toilet seat),and other stuff which makes me wonder why,why did i bother with him.Yet I know this man loved me-and wanted to marry me.I just feel bad for women he didnt feel that way.Before breaking up I told him,I wish no woman ever falls in love with him,because for women,any woman does not deserve to be treated that way.And this man,was educated,from a good family and overall by his friends a nice guy.I have a friend who was beaten up and raped by her black man .I dont think black men have respect for women.That said,I have a few black men(very very few) as friends who I believe any girl should be proud to have as their man.But i really dont know,and I cant risk the damage i got,and everywhere around me situations are the same.But black women are a totally different story.I know a girl,whose boyfriend literally drove her to the hospital with emotional trauma and today she is doing her phd.She is one of the strongest, practical,no nonsense woman i know from any color.Another friend (also black) helped me out when she was a complete stranger to me and lended me a lot of money,and she didnt even know where i lived,cause she didnt want me stuck in my problem. Black women from my experience,are loyal ,strong, capable and practical women,barring a few but even they brave through so many problems.And they have been treated so badly by black men too,so badly and no they did not deserve it.Maybe if black women believe they deserve better than black men-barring very very few good black men,they may be right,and you all need to change.From the many black guys apart from my few friends i know,no black virgin women with a phd should waste themselves on them.I say stay single and away from crap.You all have amazing bodies,mind and intellect and you dont need to settle for someone who doesnt know how to respect you.:) love u black girls!
Danny Childs

Lagrange, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#2903
Aug 10, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

1

I wish i knew you personally, so you could see that the drama-free black female does exist, and alot of us want black men. Lol Yeah right all you black women are full of drama have attitudes and want thugs you would never give a nice black guy a chance your just like the rest I'm a nice black guy I should know that's why date white and asian women they like nice guys I would never date a black woman I would rather date a tree than a black woman if. I was on a blind date and they set me up with a black woman I would get up and leave! Thugs are your (black women) only type

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 2,661 - 2,680 of2,725
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••