My successful brothas don't date blac...
Lucky Rabbit

Minot, ND

#2859 Feb 8, 2013
Antony wrote:
I admit, some black women are hard to get to know. Their "girl shield" is put up and is tougher to get past than white girls. For whatever reason, white girls are not on the defensive, but many black girls are. At least they are until they get to know you and accept you as someone good for them.
But, I do think that white women show black men that they are more valuable without the black men actually earning it.
I also think that black women need to try harder to spot good black men - men that are successful, kind, and respectful of women. see 11 Common Traits of Successful Black Men http://blacktolife.com Many of these types of men get passed over by black women because these men are not aggressive enough. Black women don't do enough to go and get a good successful man. They pick poorly based on how much a black man turns them on initially. They don't give regular black men a chance until they get a little older and get mistreated by a few "smooth brothas". This is a shame because there are good black women and black men out there.
If any black women are upset or feel negatively about black men dating more and more white women, then think of it this way: Water flows downhill. Which means, things naturally take the easier smoother path. This includes black men. White girls are nicer from day one. They encourage black men to do well and show them that they value success. They are very feminine and don't let many superficial things get in the way.
Black women need to accept where white woman have the edge and respect it for what it is. White women have something black men want. Whatever it may be, they like it and they are starting to like it more and more. Black women are evolving in the business and independent world, but not in the romantic world.
If black women offer something great and white women offer something not quite as great but easier to get and almost just as nice to have, can black women blame black men for being with white women?
Check my page on what I see as successful black men and leave me any comments on what you think. 11 Common Traits of Successful Black Men http://blacktolife.com
this is very true. I like the water downhill comparison too!
PaperPerson

Akron, OH

#2860 Feb 8, 2013
I've run into brick wall after brick wall with dating sistas. Alot of it is because im not a thug or super hard, however i am really smart. Alot of black women see my quality's as weak or inadequate. And the black womans defensive shield is so true. Eventually i just got tired of hitting my against the wall, the white women were just more receptive and appreciative. Now im not done with black women, im still accepting applications, but im not making such a big effort anymore. I've had black women in which i approached them and tried to get their phone numbers and the chicks walked away from me laughing, WTF! White girls oh no they want me like hot cakes.
Lucky Rabbit

Minot, ND

#2861 Feb 16, 2013
PaperPerson wrote:
I've run into brick wall after brick wall with dating sistas. Alot of it is because im not a thug or super hard, however i am really smart. Alot of black women see my quality's as weak or inadequate. And the black womans defensive shield is so true. Eventually i just got tired of hitting my against the wall, the white women were just more receptive and appreciative. Now im not done with black women, im still accepting applications, but im not making such a big effort anymore. I've had black women in which i approached them and tried to get their phone numbers and the chicks walked away from me laughing, WTF! White girls oh no they want me like hot cakes.
. Same here brotha, white women love/appreciate us more you ask me
James

United States

#2862 Feb 18, 2013
darkonesun wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm tired, and I am done with this subject. Have a good night. Good luck with your white man, and I hope he marries you and doesn't use you.
Good luck,
Hey, I'll let you in on a little secret. I'm a white man and a lot of us are f~cked up too. A lot of white women are f~cked up too. You know, it ain't about the race. It's about: Do you have your personal problems under control? I've had my share of pain in the @ss mentally unstable white women. I would have no problem marrying interracially but I would have no problem marrying a white woman. Here's what I know I have to do as a man. I have to work on my communication skills. I have to fix what's wrong with me before I can expect to find a woman with no problems too. My biggest fear of getting in a relationship is being nagged constantly. But, if I learn how to communicate better, then if I am getting nagged unfairly I will communicate that to her. And if she doesn't stop then I have to find somebody else.
rated

Howell, MI

#2864 Mar 19, 2013
if your white and your dating a black person THANK YOU..

anyone wanna go beat up a white man for dating a black woman and betraying his race is just stupid..
ant deed

United States

#2865 Mar 19, 2013
Most AA women will sell you for a white man with money anyday.
I have gotten so many opportunity to date white women, but i choose not cause we just dont have much in common together then me and black women have.
I would never sell out my race for a white women with balling dollars and bash and wish dealth upon my own people, but a AA female will do it so fast when white men put money into her life.
Me and AA females have the biggest problems from the all out dealth wishes and thats why the girl who stuck with me when i was jobless and never called me a failue or broke before is a ghanian black female from africa and she hates all white people cause of a bad experience with white men.
But we have our own apt our own car and im the only one with the job, she's pregnant now, but when she have our baby im going to put the him/her first in my life, but i hope its a boy.
Jesuslove

Converse, TX

#2866 Mar 19, 2013
This will never cease........sigh.......
Dark and handsome

Brooklyn, NY

#2867 Mar 19, 2013
I got to tell it like it is. I have heard it many times that sisters are not looking for a nice guy. They're looking for a "thug" because they are real men. Only to find that this thugh has too many women all over town. Once this thug leaves, that's when they want a white man because all black men are doggs. If they would of looked for a real man to begin with everything would of been kool.
Jesuslove

San Antonio, TX

#2868 Mar 20, 2013
Dark and handsome wrote:
I got to tell it like it is. I have heard it many times that sisters are not looking for a nice guy. They're looking for a "thug" because they are real men. Only to find that this thugh has too many women all over town. Once this thug leaves, that's when they want a white man because all black men are doggs. If they would of looked for a real man to begin with everything would of been kool.
So you've heard. Well, I'm here to tell you it's not all black women. I'm with a nice black guy, not a thug, dope selling, slut f***n, gun banging, pants sagging, booty grabbin guy. He's a nice, handsome black man.:)
Jesuslove

San Antonio, TX

#2870 Mar 20, 2013
BlackmanLovesAsians wrote:
I married an Asian woman. i have 2 kids.
I'm so happy you are living in welfare with your wife, congrats.:)
Jesuslove

San Antonio, TX

#2872 Mar 20, 2013
<quoted text>
I m a Doctor i make over $200,000 a year, my wife is a college professor. Your a joke.
No sweetheart I didn't mean it like that. Welfare doesn't only have one definition. It also means, the health, happiness, and fortunes of a person.:) I apologize, I didn't mean it like that.
Jesuslove

San Antonio, TX

#2874 Mar 22, 2013
<quoted text>
Oh shut up you liar i know what you meant. Welfare + black people = your racist. go to hell.
What? I've seen your responses to topix. I know your successful and married to a beautiful Asian. I have no reason to be hostile to you, I'm proud of you. I guess you see the negative in it. Look up the word, that's what it means as well. I'm not lying to you at all.
Jesuslove

San Antonio, TX

#2875 Mar 22, 2013
By the way I'm a black woman with a black man. I'm not racist to my own, you should see my forum.
Rl lee

Overland Park, KS

#2877 Mar 25, 2013
Black women have decided to follow people that have the wrong message, such as Oprah and Steve Harvey. Wether they make sense or not as long as it sounds good and make black women look in control , black women will follow there sorry messages! Being a strong black woman has. Nothing to do with empowerment , domanince or control of a man! Once black women stopped being biblical wives , black men stopped marrying them. Why would a hard working black man like me take advice from a never been married or had a baby Oprah or a 3 time divorced clown like Steve Harvey! Yet black women swear by that crap they talk ! Most black men still want a feminine woman not a black woman wearing men's draws! Key word feminine! White women don't let pride stop them from being what god wanted them to be , Feminine. Sisters strong is about decisions and confedince not grabbing your crouch when challenged!
rose

Oldham, UK

#2878 Mar 29, 2013
wow its very unfortunate that we are a self hating race. judging from his hurtful comments he's not even open minded to ever dating a black women. each to their own I guess do what makes u happy
Uncle Steve

Morrisville, NC

#2879 Mar 30, 2013
I can't really blame women or men.. it's a societal issue. Something in society needs to change, but what.. I don't know.

I have tried dating, and always wanted to marry, a black woman. I am an "educated" black male working in the computer industry. Myself, I never consider those traits in high demand for black women or white women. Although there are some black women who only want thugs, there are some non-black (mostly white) women who date black guys but they only want thugs too. That's what's popular these days.

Usually when a black woman has turned me down (and was truthful about it) has told me I was sound too white or too "harmless" (yes, they actually used that word) or some derivation of thereof. That is not to say I have not found quality, educated, decent black women. I have, but 90% they are very religious women. Nothing wrong with that, but I'm an atheist. I think it's ok interfaith dating itself is difficult, but when one person is *very* strong about their faith, it's very difficult for the other party.

I've dated exactly 2 black women that I would say are neither thug-lovers or bible-thumpers. One was a nice, educated girl but basically used me for a meal ticket. The other was an African Muslim-turned-atheist that I now regret having broke up with. She was a great woman but at the time I felt she was too young (she 19, me 28). But she was a good woman. Maybe I should have waited...

Now I am married to an Asian woman (raised buddhist, non-practicing). We get looks, mostly from black women. Just yesterday I was at the grocer and the black female clerk was very nice to me until she saw me with an Asian woman. Now black women look at me with disdain, but everytime that happens the same thought goes into my head. If I was still single these black women wouldn't want me. So don't get mad at me; you haven't lost anything. And every once in the while I will meet a nice, educated black woman and I think "Why didn't I meet her before I met my wife." But usually that thought is followed by "Well she wouldn't have been interested in my anyway. I'm not thug enough."

I have 3 sisters... all educated strong black women. I have looked at their dating habits. One only dates white/mixed men. One only dates thugs. The other is more open but she basically only dates sugar daddies. Never in my life have I ever seen them date anyone who was like me.
Tbone

United States

#2880 Mar 30, 2013
rose wrote:
wow its very unfortunate that we are a self hating race. judging from his hurtful comments he's not even open minded to ever dating a black women. each to their own I guess do what makes u happy
It's true, the average good looking sista will try her best to find something wrong with a good blackman. And she will use that non basis finding as an excuse to start the hate and drama. What the f..k is wrong with yall masculine beasts??yall need to be alone or with a gay white man...cause a real brotha will call you a stupid retarded dumbazz who're. I personally think 98percent of you goons are hard core good brotha hating dykes.
Airport Road

London, UK

#2882 Mar 30, 2013
I am surprised that male and females seem to hate each other so much. Have you people no sense of pride? I see this crap on Wordpress as well I'm starting to think most of you posting this stuff are not black. If you are, then take a quiet moment to think about what your saying.
Sadbuttrue

Woodbridge, VA

#2883 Mar 31, 2013
African-American Leaderboard
Next champ crowned on 4/1

The Reigning Champ
sand_-cracker
Lvl. 5 - Lifetime: 18,281 pts
This week's contenders:
dcool
Lvl. 9 - Lifetime: 107,139 pts
sand_-cracker
Lvl. 5 - Lifetime: 18,281 pts
attai1
Lvl. 8 - Lifetime: 56,165 pts
Skiff Azlaan
Savant
Angela 90
J-Town Ninjah OhH YeE AhH
Desmond Sandiford
Capree
iamcuriousnow
Sadbuttrue

Woodbridge, VA

#2885 Apr 3, 2013
black + female + USa = DRAMA.
MACEO

Black + Male + USA === LOSER,DRAMA, BROKE AND LOST!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

African-American Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Where is the President>? 3 min New Flava 25
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 3 min Original 1,616,848
Feminists do you ever criticize yourself (Mar '17) 7 min Original 53
Negro Failure Month Topic: Haiti vs Iceland. S... 9 min Original 20
Are Chickens Coming Home to Roost? 13 min New Flava 12
Breaking News: Las Vegas Mass Shooting 15 min New Flava 423
Latino Men/Black Women (Mar '12) 15 min Diego Verdager 4,191
Black people leech off of white people 24 min Original 78
Why do WW love us KINGS? 30 min Original 111
Can America Become 80% White Again? 31 min Original 40