Why are White People Always Bullying ...
T-BOS

Atlanta, GA

#83 Dec 12, 2013
The average black man with a weapon is more than ready and willing to rob a non-black man at an ATM or carjack the victim/owner and lock him in the trunk of his car, or commit some other type of similar offense.

When this same black is alone and unarmed however, he assumes a nicer personna and tries to avoid confrontation whenever possible, only choosing violence as the last option and rarely willing to go the extreme unless he's forced to physically defend himself.
BigKnob

United States

#84 Dec 12, 2013
T-BOS wrote:
The average black man with a weapon is more than ready and willing to rob a non-black man at an ATM or carjack the victim/owner and lock him in the trunk of his car, or commit some other type of similar offense.
When this same black is alone and unarmed however, he assumes a nicer personna and tries to avoid confrontation whenever possible, only choosing violence as the last option and rarely willing to go the extreme unless he's forced to physically defend himself.
is that the south had to have armed guards to enforce slavery, or the klan always came at a bm 10 to 1 with weapons to get the bm and never one on one,.........just askin
BigKnob

United States

#85 Dec 12, 2013
The enemy may have knocked you down, but the victim has got to get up, and get back in the game. People can only do to you what you allow them to do, I have nothing against whites at all, but blacks must learn to keep whites & non blacks out of your personal cultural bussiness, and thats the problem, run your organizations, clubs, web-sites, you dont need to be under wht/folks tutelage, if bm are talking to bw then thats none of white folks gawd damn business, and you should tell them that this is black family business and C your way out of it, thats maturity.......they do it because you react to it instead of act to it by challanging it, or better ingnore them and they'll leave you alone.

KNOWLEDGE OF SELF
DO FOR SELF
T-BOS

Atlanta, GA

#87 Dec 18, 2013
In the well-known Miami Dolphins case, Martin was too scared to retaliate physically against Incognito and therefore, elected it was his best interest to simply back away and report to the media. The possibility of "harming his career" had little to do with it.

We have to remember here the textbook American BM's natural anger, impulses, and capacity for crime. While alone and unarmed however, rarely can they transform such energy in a fight with another raced-male and be successful.
Error

Arlington, VA

#88 Dec 18, 2013
T-BOS wrote:
Yes and NO!

I do BM are easily motivated by Sex or their Lust and will do anything for Sex especially if its a Fat WW!
T-B0S

Atlanta, GA

#89 Dec 23, 2013
When alone and unarmed, they're getting beaten up by non-blacks (who are also alone and unarmed), they're getting scared into submission on football teams by the black's own non-black teammates.....is this the final destination of the common black man of America?
Cristalexi

UK

#90 Dec 27, 2013
Blacks Are Worthless wrote:
Contrary to popular belief, we Whites don't bully you blacks because you are a weak, disjointed, fractured, divided & disenfranchised race that can't get your collective acts together enough to defend yourselves against attack, we bully you blacks just because we can.
Thanks for your honesty in adnitting it. As you say, whites are able to bully blacks because they have the collective behind them. This is typical bullying behaviour: bullies operate because they are supported by others (the collective) who are too weak to stand up to the bully.
to the bully.
T-B0S

Atlanta, GA

#91 Jan 4, 2014
Only when the textbook black male manages to sever his dependence on equalizers will he then find out how vulnerable he becomes....then after a short period of time, will probably have to revert back to the equalizers again. Decades-old tradition might be too difficult to change and break free from.
Viper Student

Canton, OH

#92 Jan 4, 2014
I beat my bullies using lies and deception. Turned them against each other and made myself appear to be a dear friend. Got a few people relieved of employment and even got myself promoted with authority over the rest. I was more cunning and deceptive, I planned out every move i made, and i was very observant of them and their behaviors. When facing an enemy more powerful than yourself, rely upon your mind and wits to defeat them.

“I'm a proud grandma”

Level 7

Since: Feb 12

Location hidden

#93 Jan 4, 2014
BigKnob wrote:
<quoted text> is that the south had to have armed guards to enforce slavery, or the klan always came at a bm 10 to 1 with weapons to get the bm and never one on one,.........just askin
And had to enforce slavery with the Fugitive Slave Act, which meant even areas that did not have slavery were FORCED to be complicit with it by the US government.

But of course they always dealt with a slave one-on-one, laughable how these folks on Topix distort history.

And this is the same group that brought weapons of mass destruction to the planet, again not exactly one-on-one.
truth

Howell, MI

#94 Jan 16, 2014
I hate pure black people but I still bully white people..

so it's really quite balanced out..

but your inferior to the whites..

but i still bully them..

oh well..
truth

Howell, MI

#95 Jan 16, 2014
sike no I really trullybully nobody..
Think

Germany

#96 Jan 16, 2014
MissNyasha wrote:
Why are white people always bullying minorities? They constantly talk about how we live, how we eat, how we raise our children--throwing the crime and unemployment statistics in our face at every chance theyg et. They remind me of that bully in middle school who is always picking on the kid who they feel is different from them. Does it make them feel better when they do this?
Everything whites throw in our faces are things that is common within every race and society.

THEY PLACE STANDARDS OF PERFECTION ON AA'S KNOWING IT IS IMPOSSIBLE TO BE PERFECT.

When AA's fail, they use that to ridicule us and ....and will never except any human emotiom i.e. cry babies or whining.....GUILT TRIPPING

LASTLY..

It is better to be feared than loved. I can't make anyone to love me, I can make anyone fear me. They can't control love, they can control fear.

That is the key....fear.

“Reality is merely an illusion”

Level 7

Since: Apr 12

Location hidden

#97 Jan 17, 2014
Populus alba interficiens wrote:
<quoted text>
YES miss it is the story of my life
Are you serious? Whenever i saw a Black person being bullied or fighting in school it was another Black
Whites are crazy

Cleveland, OH

#98 Jan 17, 2014
MissNyasha wrote:
Why are white people always bullying minorities? They constantly talk about how we live, how we eat, how we raise our children--throwing the crime and unemployment statistics in our face at every chance theyg et. They remind me of that bully in middle school who is always picking on the kid who they feel is different from them. Does it make them feel better when they do this?
well people who don't feel the need to put down another to race aren't worried about other races. I think that whites had an idea of what the world was really going to be like without them due to racial mixing and all that. They knew thy is their people did not discriminate against other races they would eventually wipe out and everyone would be brown. So they just discriminated against the color. They were too arrogant and prideful to just die and instead wanted to control others lives and minds. I mean isn't white skin unnatural anyways? You see people always tanning their skin the ones who have no color. Pale skin is unattractive and not good in the sun. Pale skin itself is an inferior skin color. It's pasty and white. I believe people are supposed to have brown skin. I don't think any race is superior to the other. Especially not whites. I think that the world was supposed to be mixed. Not divided by pure breads. You always see how mixed people have a good shade of skin color and it looks nice. Not ashy or pale. But then some people say anything with black is inferior. May be th other way around. Maybe Mother Nature doesn't like white skin.

“Yes WE Can! Yes we Will!”

Level 8

Since: Jul 07

Baltimore, Md.

#99 Jan 17, 2014
MissNyasha wrote:
Many whites lack a sense of dignity. And they substitute attitudes and practices of racial superiority to bolster their weak sense of self. Many whites who don't have a pot to piss in, or are sinking and in danger of losing what little they have, feel that must look down on someone in order to believe themselves to be someone. Their "whiteness" is all they have to hold onto.
They have a low level of moral and social consciousness.

Level 8

Baltimore, Md.

#100 Jan 17, 2014
BigKnob wrote:
<quoted text> is that the south had to have armed guards to enforce slavery, or the klan always came at a bm 10 to 1 with weapons to get the bm and never one on one,.........just askin
As you know, T-BOS (whom I suspect to be AKA "boundaries of spece") is a white ass kisser. She even had the effrontery to say that Trayvon had it coming to him--which is usually what white racists say. If her dad waa lynched by Klansmen or Nazis she'd sing their praises and kiss their pasty white butts.

Level 8

Baltimore, Md.

#101 Jan 17, 2014
BigKnob wrote:
Or maybe we can talk about a hit squad of Chicago white police murdering Fred Hampton and Mark Clark in their sleep.
T-BOS

Atlanta, GA

#103 Jan 30, 2014
Most non-black males ain't necessarily on a mission, nor desire to "bully" black males for gratuitous reasons but it's usually blacks who infect and impose on other races and society in general, first....

....but rarely do they confront a same-sized and -aged non-black w/o some form of equalizer. When blacks muster the courage to act w/o equalizers, they usually get the tables turned on them by default.
Well

Grosse Pointe, MI

#104 Jan 30, 2014
Savant wrote:
<quoted text>
As you know, T-BOS (whom I suspect to be AKA "boundaries of spece") is a white ass kisser. She even had the effrontery to say that Trayvon had it coming to him--which is usually what white racists say. If her dad waa lynched by Klansmen or Nazis she'd sing their praises and kiss their pasty white butts.
Why are you guys so illogical and stupid?? T-BOS is "the boundaries of space" and you can simply note from same language, cause and oh, the initials "T-BOS" standing for that. I hate how stupid you are.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

African-American Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 2 min mdbuilder 1,603,134
NFL ratings declining 8 min Got_Rope 41
Negroes are vulgar, degenerate perverts. 16 min Jax 37
NFL verses NASCAR 24 min Got_Rope 1
News On Twitter, Trump accuses blacks of racism thre... 38 min GraspThe Obvious 137
Once you go black NO ONE wants you back! (Apr '09) 38 min spyrograf jr 7
News Trump Repeats Call to Fire Athletes Who Kneel f... 42 min Marcus Washington 82
White Desperation on Topix to have Blacks ACCEP... 4 hr Whitesupreme 32
More from around the web